Best of Castle Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She packed a bag and headed to the airport for a flight to L.A. As the plane took-off, she was in coach between two burly guys.

Suddenly a flight attendant came up to her, "Excuse me, Detective Beckett?"

Kate looked up at her, "Yes."

"You've been upgraded to first class."

A huge smile crossed her lips and she climbed up, "I'm sorry, excuse me, sorry about that." She accidentally stepped on the foot of one of the guys.

The attendant opened the curtain, "Seat 3-C"

Kate cleared her throat, "Thank you." As she got the seat, beside her was Castle, sipping champagne. He tipped his glass, "Champagne?"

She rolled her eyes and took a seat and after buckling up said, "Castle, what are you doing?"

"Well, the studio's been after me for weeks to fly down and do a set visit for the Heat Wave movie. Imagine my surprise when I saw your name on the standby list."

She shook her head, "You cannot be a part of what I'm going to do out there."

"I thought you were on vacation."

"Castle, it is one thing for you to follow me when we're in New York, but I'm not a cop in L.A., I don't have any authority, or backup."

"I'll be your backup. Beside, going rogue is kind of my specialty."

She chuckled, "Yeah, but subtlety isn't. I'm not gonna get rid of you, am I?"

He just raised his eyebrows. She bit her lip, "Okay, look, if we do this together, you have to promise me that we're gonna fly under the radar."

"Of course."

She leaned back and knew it wasn't going to happen.

Once in L.A. they were driving down the road. He wasn't the passenger for once, but he was driving a red, convertible sports car. She threw her hands up, "Is this what you call "under the radar"?"

He snickered, "In LA his baby fits right in. So what's our first stop?"

My hotel. It's on Ventura Boulevard."

"That's all the way in the valley. How are we supposed to work together if you're an hour away?"

"Castle, we weren't supposed to work together at all."

"Okay, look, the studio comped he a two bedroom four-star suite. You can stay with me."

She laughed out loud, "Yeah, right."

"What, you'll have your own room."

"No I am not staying with you."

"Ah, worried you can't control yourself when we're alone"

"Actually, it's not me that I'm worried about."

"I assure you, my intentions are pure."

Once at the hotel, the manager led them to their suite, "We're so happy to have you back, Mr. Castle. I've taken the liberty of setting up the suite just the way you like it."

Kate was amazed at the place. Roses and champagne and much more.

Castle turned to the manager, "Thank you."

"I've schedules a couple's massage at 7:00."

She rolled her eyes, "Pure, huh?"

"Maurice, you can go ahead and cancel that. And get rid of the flowers and the champagne. We're here t work."

"Very good, sir."

Kate looked around and saw the huge bed in the second bedroom. It had a plush silver comforter on it.

They left and after Castle closed the door, he turned back to Kate, "The last time I was here, I brought this Parisian supermodel. so he thought..... It's not important. Would you like to choose your room?"

"No, I'd like to start the investigation."

"We haven't even ordered room service yet."

"Castle, I'm not here for room service. I'm here for justice." She turned and headed to her bedroom to change.

He just stood there, "Wow! In LA for all of a minute and already she's spouting cheesy movie dialogue. Must be something in the air." He closed the door to his bedroom.

They drove out to where Royce was staying. They buzzed and the voice said, "Come around back."

Kate nearly passed out when she who it was. It was Gene Simmons of Kiss, "Aw, I'm Kate Beckett NYPD detective."

Gene replied, "Is Mike in trouble?

Kate looked down, "Actually, he was murdered."

"Oh, that's terrible."

Castle spoke up, "How did you know him exactly?"

"Well, I got into trouble a few months back. And Royce helped he out, I helped him. I've been letting him live in my guest house."

Kate added, "So you're saying he was in the business of helping people in trouble"

Gene nodded, "He was pretty good at it."

Castle spoke up, "Was he helping anyone lately?"

"Well, there was a girl. She came by two days ago. Really beautiful, stunning."

"This girl, do you remember her name?"

"You know what? She dropped off a head shot. If you give me a chance I'll go find it." He turned and left them.

Castle turned to Kate, "This is so weird."

She turned and looked to him, "What?"

"I've dressed up like him for Halloween."

She scratched her head, "Hmm, I did too."

They got a picture of her. Her name was Violet Young. Kate found out she was doing a commercial at the same studio where they were currently filming Heat Wave. They treated Rick like a king. He introduced the director to Kate, "She was the inspiration for Nikki Heat."

He shook Kate's hand, "Wow, with your looks, honey, you could be an actress."

"I'm completely comfortable being a cop. I'm going to go look for Violet. Catch up with you later, Castle."

Rick looked to the director, Tony, "So where's our Nikki Heat? Natalie Rhodes."

"Natalie's having some personal issues."

"What kind of personal issues?"

"Let's just say there was a slight mix-up with one of her prescriptions."

"She's in rehab?"

"Hey! You did not hear that from me.."

Kate came back and told Castle she never showed up for work today. They got her address and on their way over there Castle looked to Kate, "Natalie Rhodes is in Rehab. I was hoping for the three of us to hook-up before we returned to New York."

She chuckled, "In your dreams, Castle."

They went to her place and there wasn't an answer. They snuck in and found out she was on the same flight as Royce into New York. They triggered a silent alarm and before they could get away, they were arrested for breaking and entering. As a courtesy, after speaking with Montgomery, they were released and told to return to New York.

Kate called Ryan and had him try and track down Violet, who may still have been in New York. Javier sent her a photo of the killer so they could try and track him down in LA.

They found out that Violet taped a conversation with a high powered executive. His company developed bullets for the government that dissolved. With his voice on her recorder, it allowed them to access his vault. When they confronted him, he panicked and they raced back to his vault, but they were too late, it was empty.

They returned to the hotel and tried to figure out their next move. Over a room service meal, they ate and drank and she sat there thinking back about Royce. He leaned over close to her, "Do you know what I thought when I first met you?"

She looked up over her glass, "No, what?"

"That you were a mystery I was never gonna solve. Even now, after spending all this time with you, I'm... I'm still amazed at the depths of your strength, and your heart. And your hotness."

She smiled back at him. They were a few feet apart, "You're not so bad yourself, Castle." She just sat there, staring back at him. she was feeling things she knew she shouldn't. She swept a stray lock of hair from her face, "I should go. It's late. Good Night." She got up and headed towards her bedroom.

Halfway there she stopped when she heard him call out, "Kate." She opened her door and looked back at him, "Good Night, Castle." She closed the door behind her, She leaned back against the door and knew she had to act and act quickly. She opened the door and saw him closing the door to his bedroom. She slowly walked across the room and tapped on his door. It opened slowly and she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck. She planted a cock-stiffening kiss on his lips and she plastered her body to his. She groaned into his mouth as she felt his tongue enter her mouth. At the same time, she felt his hands slide down her slender body and cupped her tight, firm ass.

They moved quickly to the bed that was already turned down and he wrestled her down to the bed. They were kissing and squirming around wrestling playfully on the bed. It was something that Kate needed right now, especially after why she was in LA.

Rick's large body covered hers completely and Kate was breathless from their wrestling. Her chest was rising and falling beneath him as her pert tits brushed against his strong chest. She could feel the warmth of his skin through her thin top and it excited her. She felt a warm wetness slipping from between her legs, soaking her panties and tight slacks. She wiggled her hips as she felt his large cock spring to life beneath his slacks.

Rick leaned in closer. He nuzzled his face on her long neck as he began to kiss her softly. The feel of his warm, moist lips on her skin made her quiver and a small whimper escaped her lips.

Kate hands worked at the buttons on his shirt and once opened, her hands ran over the smooth skin of his chest. Her fingers grazed over every hard inch of his body as the toll of it coursed through her excited flesh

Rick kisses became harder and wetter on her skin as he began grinding himself between her legs. Kate couldn't help open them a little wider, feeling aroused and needy suddenly. When he finally raised his head, his dark eyes met hers. She noticed his naughty, sexy smile.

She wiggled harder against him as she felt his growing cock against her mound and it turned her on even more. When one of his hands reached up and cupped her firm breast, his thumb lightly grazed over her nipple that perked up under her loose fitting top. She felt it swell under his touch and she squealed softly, unable to continue to put up any sense of resistance.

Castle drew back slightly and slipped her open sweater off her shoulders. He reached down and drew the loose fitting top up and over her head. It sent a wave of dark hair to tumble about her shoulders and upper chest. He immediately found the catch on her bra and discarded it quickly. He let out a tiny moan as he ran his hands down her arms to her tits. He cupped them both, he felt their weight and his thumbs returned to her nipples, teasing them to stiffness. He gently played with her ripe peaks, his fingers teasing them as she squirmed beneath him.

Kate moaned softly, she could never get enough of a man playing with her over-sensitive nipples. She rolled her head about on the pillow and her lips were parted as her breathing grew heavier. She groaned as his fingers continued to play with her nipples. Her sensitive tips felt like fire as he pinched and rolled them sending bolts of pleasure down her body to her wet core.

She watched as Castle discarded his pants and briefs. He lifted the lower portion of his body allowing her to scoot down on the bed. Her hands slowly traveled downward as well, touching every hard muscle along the way. When she reached his large stiff shaft, she could feel him under her fingers, large and hard and soaking her palm.

A soft groan escaped his lips as she tightened her hold of his shaft. She could never remember any cock that was as thick as his was. She always wondered if she could fit him in, knowing eventually he always did.

Her panties were dripping wet now and she knew she had to get her slacks off and let him at her core.

Slowly Kate guided the smooth tip of his cock towards her mouth. When his firm flesh was just inches away from her lips, she parted them and stuck her tongue out. She slowly ran it over the large head and licking him gently. She sat up slightly to get a better angle. She allowed her tongue to play along the tip of him as she prepared to draw it into her mouth.

She looked up at him when she heard him release a groan. She leaned forward and slowly parted her lips even more, sucking the swollen head into her warm mouth. She pulled away briefly and looked up for his approval, letting her tongue roll over the tip and she resumed sucking when she saw the smile on his face.

Rick threw his head back, "Oh fuck, Kate, no one teased and licks me the way you do."

His encouragement sent thrills of excitement through her entire body, making her want to suck him even harder. This time, she pushed her mouth further down his thick shaft, taking several more inches before releasing him again. she giggled, "Like this, Rick?" She asked as she stroked her hand down his shaft and allowing her lips to follow, sucking him in even further.

He arched his ass off the bed, "Exactly, Kate, just don't stop."

Kate moved her mouth up and down his throbbing cock, running her tongue along the length and rolling it over the beet red head, Rick seemed to be pleased and with each stroke, she took him a little further and felt him grow a little harder. When she finally found a rhythm, he matched it, sliding his cock between her lips as he groaned louder.

Kate had his entire shaft covered in her saliva and all of a sudden, he pulled away. She thought she did something wrong, but soon found out he was ready for more.

He pulled her up from between his legs and had her up until she was face to face with him once again. She let out a gasp when she felt his hands at her waist and within seconds, her slacks and panties were flying across the room to the floor.

Rick's fingers immediately grazed the inside of her thighs until her found her thick, fleshy cuntlips. His fingers slid along her wet folds and gently parted them. He looked up at her, "Oh fuck, Kate, you are so fucking wet and ready, aren't you?"

She licked her lips and all she could do was nod. She closed her eyes and released a groan as his fingers slipped deeper into her tight hole. His thumb found her swollen nub and began to make circles over it. It only caused her to get wetter and squirm even more

Rick moved down her body, he left a trail of wet kisses across her heaving tits and down her flat belly until her nestled his broad shoulders between her thighs. He pushed her knees up and her legs apart, he buried his face in her wet slick cunt.

Kate released a loud squeal when she felt his fingers slide along her wet lips and she felt him open her up. Thrills shot through her as he pulled her lips open and he found her small clit once again. He moved from her clit to her juicy hole over and over again, wetting her throbbing clit with her own juices as he tormented her.

The sensations he had created were driving her insane and she could feel herself quivering, on the cusp of an orgasm. Castle was getting her so close with every stroke and she could barely take it any longer. A warm glow enveloped her entire body. She clutched at his head and screamed out, "Oh fuck Castle, I'm going to cum!"

Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, he slipped two fingers deep into her hole. He began petting her G-spot and she lost it. She came hard. Her entire body stiffened and she lost it. She began bucking wildly and she let loose a large gush of her cunt cream all over his fingers. He slowed his movements, trying to prolong her orgasm. He slowly slid his fingers out of her, "So you like that, Kate?"

She smiled weakly at him, "Oh yes, Castle, I loved it."

He had yet to taste her, but that was soon to be rectified. He leaned in and his tongue made contact. Kate moaned in ecstasy as his mouth claimed her, licking and sucking hard on her sensitive nub. She writhed beneath him as his tongue rolled over the swollen clit causing it to throb until she was on the brink of another powerful orgasm.

The louder she squealed, the faster his fingers slid in and out of her wet pussy, coaxing her to let go and let her juices flow. Her long shapely legs thrashed about as she tried to control her movements. Finally, she could take no more and an tingling washed over her. She gushed hard, sending a river of her cunt juices directly into Rick's eager mouth.

Kate was beyond control, writhing beneath him as his velvety tongue darted in and out of her throbbing hole. She moaned and squealed as she raised her hips to him and he pushed them back down, devouring her the best he could.

As her body quivered and wave after wave pleasure washed over her, Rick moved his mouth back to her clit, sucking hard and drawing it into his mouth. The sensation sent her to an all new high and she yearned for his cock.

She clutched at his head, "Oh fuck yeah, Castle, eat my fucking cunt. Make me cum again."

Harder and faster his fingers slid in and out of her tight hole. It was too much for her to take,, the feeling of being filled with his cock was overwhelming. she clawed at his shoulders, "Please, oh please Castle, fuck me. I need you inside of me, now!"

Rick quickly moved up her slick body, sinking his hips between her moist thighs and pressing the head of his bloated cock against her tight, wet hole. Hold on Kate, I'm going to fuck you so hard, you'll be heard in New York!"

He let out a low guttural groan as he slowly thrust his hips and pressed his thickness into her. It felt like he was splitting her in two as he bottomed out. The sensation was overwhelming, a combination of pain and pleasure like she never experienced before.

Just when she thought she couldn't take another inch, he slowly slid back out and gave her a moment to catch her breath.

He leaned in and planted a hot kiss on her lips and he was dripping sweat all over her slender, but curvy body. He wiggled his hips and drove downward, sinking balls deep into her this time. He held it there and rotated his hips, causing his cock to brush against her G-spot and placed Josh never breached.

He pulled his mouth from hers and stared into her lust filled eyes, "Oh Kate", but nothing else came out. He began driving in and out of her at a break-neck speed. The entire bed shook with each downward thrust.

Kate's legs came up and wrapped around his slick skin. She locked her ankles and thrust up against him over and over again. She raked her nails through his hair and clutching at him, she drew his face down to her sweat covered tits, "Suck on them Castle, make them hurt. I get off so easy when they are nibbled and sucked.'

He did just that and continued to pump his cock in and out of her. The lewd sounds coming from her sloppy cunt drove him insane. Even though she was extremely wet, she was still tight.

Kate worked her cunt muscles, milking his cock. She was on the verge of cumming yet again, but didn't want to cum until he was ready too. She raked her nails along his back and humped him harder. she felt his cock swell and she knew he was about to blow. She tightened her legs about him and her heels kicked at his ass.

Castle tore his mouth from her tits and plastered his mouth to her, "Oh fuck, Beckett, I'm cumming. You have to cum with me, give it up!"

He slammed into her harder, causing her body to bounce on the bed and she lost it too. She felt him pumping her full of his potent cum and she dropped her legs from his body. She planted her feet flat on the mattress and thrust up to meet him. She arched her back and rolled her head about, tearing her mouth from his, "OH fuck yeah, Castle, I'm cumming, yes, yes, I can't remember the last time I came so many times in one night, Oh, shit, it's getting stronger!" She bucked and rolled about as her entire body quivered and shook.

Castle slowed and ground his cock against her clit and he felt her cunt muscles squeezing his cock. The last tiny blasts shot out and he rained kisses all over her face, neck and shoulder. He dropped lower and licked lightly at her puckered nipples. He felt her cunt tighten and her body trembled as she clung to him again.

They were locked together for quite some time before he slowly drew out of her and flopped down beside her.

Kate curled up in a ball and plastered her sweat covered body to his. Before long, her breathing slowed and he knew she was asleep. He gently swept her sweaty hair from her face and neck and clung to her. Sleep came and he drifted off to sleep with her in his arms.