Best of Castle Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate got up early and was charting out what they knew on a large whiteboard.

Rick came out, worn out from last nights activities. Kate was cheery and refreshed. Last night was exactly what she needed.

He looked at her, "What? Did you pack a murder board?"

She stood up, "Concierge. I called down and then ten minutes later, voila."

He sat down and stared at the board, "Maurice is amazing, isn't he?" She looked at him in that robe and chuckled, "Yeah, but not as amazing as you were last night. Thank you. You have no idea how much I needed that."

He snickered, "My pleasure, anytime."

She rolled her eyes, "Not so fast Castle. That was a one night thing. I'm still with Josh."

She was wearing a skin-tight white t-shirt and it accented her plush breasts and her tiny waist. Her long auburn hair was a mass of waves about her face and he couldn't stop staring at her.

There was a knock on the door. Kate looked to Castle, "Are you expecting anyone?"

"No," He got up to answer the door."

Kate stopped him, "Hey, wait, wait.." She pushed the murder board into her bedroom and closed the door.

Castle answered the door, it was the LA Detective Seeger. "Mr. Castle."

"Do come in"

He entered, "Wow, nice digs. Sure pays to travel with a best-selling author, huh?"

Kate was sipping coffee, "Seeger, if you're here to drive us to the airport, we're not packed yet."

"I'm here because a report crossed my desk. About a theft at Kelvin North America. Your names jumped out at me. Now, tell me. What does a theft of high-tech bullets have to do with your murder investigation?"

Kate stared up at him, "We're not investigating a murder anymore, remember? We're off the case"

He scoffed, "Are we gonna do that dance?"

She glared at him, "Look, we don't know any more about that theft than you do."

Castle added, "But if we stumble across something on our way to the airport, we'll be sure and let you know."

He knew they were lying, "See that you do."

Kate was already at the door, opening it for him to leave, "Goodbye." She closed the door.

After a lot of fake scenery on the movie lot, they found out from the guard the guy's name was Ganz.

Kevin, back in New York found out all about him.

Castle knew a better way. He spoke with the Concierge and learned that Ganz was a frequent guest at the same hotel Castle and Kate were staying at.

Kate questioned him, "Do you actually know where he is?"

He nodded, "At a poolside cabana at the East-way. He enjoys being surrounded by beautiful women as he conducts business on the phone. Which, according to the poolside waiter, he's doing as we speak."

Castle chuckled, "Maurice, thank you very much. You never fail to amaze."

"My pleasure sir, Ma'am"

Kate hopped up, "Okay, so if Ganz is doing business poolside, he's probably trying to find a buyer for those bullets. If I can put him with those bullets, I can prove he killed Royce."

Castle stepped over to her, "Don't you think it's time we called the LAPD?"

She turned and pulled her bathing suit out of her luggage, "I think I have a better idea."

They went down to the pool and Kate looked super hot. Rick was at the pool bar watching Ganz and Kate was in the pool directly in front of Ganz. She came out, her long hair was dripping wet and her flesh colored suit clung to her lush body. Her perky tits were two stiff points, directly pointing at Ganz. Her camel toe was showing and he couldn't tear his eyes away from her.

Rick was beside himself. He knew he would have to rip that suit off of her once they got back into the room and bury his cock balls deep in her cunt.

She took a seat nearby and Ganz got up and moved over to her, "I appreciate a woman who knows how to make an entrance. Are you staying at the hotel?"

"No, I'm meeting someone."

He stared at her curves, "Business or pleasure?"

She gave him a sly smile., "Hopefully a bit of both. Mr. Ganz. I'm Lola Black, please, sit."

He did and took off his sunglasses, "What can I do for you, Ms. Black?"

"I represent a small but powerful group of Colombian business interests. And they understand that you're in possession of some unique merchandise."

He leaned forward, "I'm afraid you got me confused with someone else."

She shook her head, "I don't think so. That business in New York, that ex-cop? That was a very effective product demonstration. My offer is serious, and my clients are not accustomed to hearing the word "No."

"Well, bidding on this particular item closed about 20 minutes ago. Better luck next time." He got up to leave.

Kate stopped him, "Wait... two million. I can have it here within the hour."

He looked down at her, "I'm impressed, actually, the way you lured me in. You had me guessing there for a second."

She looked up at him, "And what's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you're a cop. You're the hottest thing I've seen come out of Major Crimes in quite some time. But you're a little too eager. A little green. Nice meeting you, Lola." He pulled away and left.

She met Castle behind the bushes. She slapped him because she saw him at Ganz cabana looking through his phone, So what happened?"

"I was trying to keep him from seeing you and so I pushed too hard and he made me. He called me green, Castle. What the hell were you doing?"

I saw his phone in the cabana. I thought it was worth the risk."

"You took his phone?"

"No! I took a picture of his recent call list."

She was impressed, "What? Where is it?"

He raised his hand, "Don't...Don't poke me"

She smiled at him as she took his phone, "Poke you? I wanna kiss you. Okay, we need to run down these numbers. but first, back to the room."

They were up there in a flash and she tore off his clothes and he made short work of her skimpy bathing suit. He took charge and planted her on the large sofa. He flipped her over onto her belly. He grabbed her by her trim hips and pulled her to her knees. He gathered up her long, stringy hair and pulled her back to him. He buried his cock, balls deep into her with one swift thrust.

Kate was already wet, and not from the pool. she arched her back and met his movements with ones of her own. As she turned her head about from his savage hair pulling, her lips met his. She groaned into his mouth, "Come on, Castle, fuck me, fuck me hard. I need you to make me cum. Oh fuck, that was so fucking hot. It turned me on to no end. She felt him release her hair and she dropped her head to the sofa cushion. She used the back cushion for leverage and she drove back to meet him.

Castle's hands were all over her. He used one hand to play roughly with her firm tits, while his other hand was between her legs, playing with her clit.

Kate thrashed about and was already on the verge of an orgasm. She was so turned on. She screamed out, "Oh fuck Castle, I'm cumming. Come on, fuck me, fuck me hard. I need you to fill me up."

He grabbed her hair once again and pulling her upright, he wrapped his arms around her and feasted on her neck. He felt her groan and shiver and he felt her cunt juices coating his cock. He lost it and began pumping her full of his hot cum. It triggered an even stronger climax for her and she pressed her lush body to his as she shook and quivered through an explosive orgasm.

They clung together, but not too long. Kate was already wondering how to trace the numbers Rick had taken from Ganz phone.

They uncoupled and she ran to the bathroom to tidy-up and dress for their next adventure in LA.

She came out, wearing the same outfit as earlier. They called the LA detective and drew him into their loop. They devised a plan to trap Ganz,

Back in New York, Javi and Kevin traced Violet's whereabouts. They found her and she told they she never meant for Royce to get hurt. They were set to take her back to the precinct, when Ganz associate Mannis opened fire. Kevin protected her and Javi took out the shooter. They had him on the ground and forced him to give the location of the buy. He finally gave it up, Santa Monica Pier, 6:00 PM.

Kevin pressed on the bullet wound, "Who shot Royce?" Mannis screamed, "It was Ganz, now get me an ambulance."

The LA detective, Kate and Castle headed to the Santa Monica Pier and scanned the are for the buy. They found the van and coming toward him, a the buyer with a case. The LA detective, Seeger stopped him and cuffed him.

Kate pulled her gun and yelled out, "You in the van! Police! Both hands out the window!"

He did as he was told and she yelled, "Open the door! Get out slow!" He did, but it wasn't Ganz. "Up against the van" She pinned him there, "Where is he? Where's Ganz?" He just laughed. She slammed him harder, "Where is he?"

Seeger opened the van and found cases of the bullets. Kate looked around and spotted Ganz and he took off running.

She chased after him, yelling, "Police!"

He jumped off the pier onto the beach and Kate followed him. She caught up with him under the pier. and shot him once in the leg. He went down and Kate moved over to him. She stood over him, gun poised to shoot. He glared up at her, "I knew you were a cop."

She gritted her teeth, "My name is Detective Kate Beckett, NYPD. Michael Royce was my friend. You shot him and left him in an alley like a piece of garbage. Consider this poetic justice."

He stared up at her gun, "He said something about hell raining down on me. I never imagined hell looked like you."

She was temped to pull the trigger, but just them, Castle, Seeger and two more LA cops came under the pier. She stepped closer, "Russell Ganz, you are under arrest for the murder of Michael Royce." She turned and left, leaving the LAPD to take over.

Castle looked to her, "Are you okay?"

She looked at him, "Yeah."

They were back at the hotel suite and Castle came up behind her, "So how close did you come to pulling the trigger?"

She smiled back at him, "Let's go home, Castle."

She sat in the airplane seat, reading the note from Royce, "And now the hard part, kid. It's clear that you and Castle have something real. And you're fighting it, but trust me, putting the job ahead of your heart is a mistake. Risking our hearts is why we're alive. The last thing you want is to look back on your life and wonder, if only."

She looked over at a sleeping Rick and wondered if he was right.

Season 3 Episode 24

Hal Lockwood, the hired gunman who killed Raglon appeared in court to face murder charges for the murder of inmate Gary McCallister. Kate was there for the hearing and she noticed something was off.

All of a sudden, the three cops entered the courtroom and took a seat. They were not real cops. They suddenly set off smoke bombs and as Kate took cover, they helped Lockwood escape. Kate took off after them, but there was a helicopter to take him away.

They figured Lockwood was after the third cop who could implicate the person who hired him. The third cop was Captain Montgomery.

Castle went to Montgomery and asked him to take her off the case. Roy looked at him, "I've tried, but the only person who can stop her is you."

He went over to see her and they had heated words and he told her she was too afraid to come out of the shadows and live her life.

She really got pissed and told him they were through. He left and went home and got drunk

Kate returned to the precinct the next day, "I want him gone."

Roy looked at her, "Okay, he's gone."

She was shocked, "What?"

"You want Castle gone, he's gone."

She was confused, "What about the Mayor?"

"This is my house, Kate. The Mayor doesn't call the shots here, I do. You ought to know that by now. I could've kicked Castle to the curb years ago, any time I wanted to. The only reason I kept him around this long was because I saw how good he was for you. Kate you're the best that I've ever trained, maybe the best I've ever seen. But you weren't having any fun before he came along."

She stared at him, but couldn't reply.

He stepped closer to her, "We speak for the dead. That's the job. We are all they've got once the wicked rob them of their voices. We owe them that. But we don't owe them our lives."

She stared at him again and finally spoke, "He said we can't win this."

He nodded, "He's right. I've spent most of my life walking behind this badge, and I can tell you this for a fact..... There are no victories, there's only the battles. And the best that you could hope for is that you find some place where you can make a stand. If this is your spot, I will stand with you."

Roy went home and Lockwood was there waiting for him. "We had an agreement Roy. You have her stand down and we wouldn't touch her. Now that is off the table We've reached a critical stage and I have to cap the well. So here's the news. Tomorrow night, you're going to call off that protective detail that you have on her. And then you're going to get her to meet you at the hanger where we stashed the bird. I don't care how you do it. Just get her there and we'll handle the rest."

Roy growled back at him, "Go to hell."

Lockwood stepped closer, "Well, then you have a decision to make. You can have Beckett or you can have your family. But you can't have both. Look at it this way, if you and Raglon and McCallister hadn't sinned so spectacularly, then God wouldn't have sent a punishment like me."

The next day, Roy sent his wife and two kids out of town, telling them he'd join them later. He gathered up a large file and addressed it to a friend to keep it safe as an insurance he was hoping would slow the culprit.

Later he called Kate, "We have a lead. Meet me at the hanger where we found the stolen chopper. I'll explain everything once you get there."

"Okay, I'm on my way."

Esposito and Ryan went to a cop bar and talked to the owner, a ex-cop. During their talk with him, they found a photo on the wall with Raglon, McCallister and the third cop. They found out who it was. It was Roy Montgomery.

They headed outside and they found and they knew they had to call Kate and tell her.

She arrived at the hanger and as she entered, her phone went off. She read the text, "Montgomery is the third cop!"

Montgomery came out of the shadows with his gun drawn and Kate stared at it, "Put the gun away, Roy."

"Kate, I'm not going to jail for this. I can't put my family through that."

She stared at him, "Why?"

"I was a rookie when it happened, Kate. McCallister and Raglon were heroes to me. I believed in what we were doing. We were just going to snatch Pulgatti that night. Bob Armen wasn't even supposed to be there. Armen reached for my gun, that's when i heard the shot. I didn't even know it was my gun that went off until Armen went down. Then McCallister pulled me into the van. I remember him saying, "It's okay, kid, it's not your fault. They tried to drown it, but not me. I put it all into the job, Kate. I became the best cop I could be. And then, when you walked into the 12th, I felt the hand of God. I knew he had given me another chance, and I thought, if I could protect you the way I should have protected her.... "

"Did you kill my mother?"

"No, that was years later. But she died because of what we did that night."

"Then who killed her?"

"I don't know how, but somehow he figured out what we had done. And he could've turned us all in. Instead he demanded the ransom money. He took that money to become what he is. And God forgive me, but that may be my greatest sin."

"Give me a name. You owe me that, Roy."

"No Kate. I give you a name, I know you, you'll run straight at him. A might as well shoot you where you stand."

"That's why you brought me here, isn't it? To kill me?"

"No, I brought you here to lure them."

"You baited them?" Suddenly a car came towards the hanger.

He looked towards them, "Now they're coming. I need you to leave. They're coming to kill you, and I'm not going to let them. I'm gonna end this."

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Yes, you are." He turned and yelled, "CASTLE, get her out of here!"

See turned and Castle was behind her, "Captain."

Roy yelled, "Don't argue! That's why I called you. Get her out of here, NOW!"

She tried to reason with him, "Captain, please, just listen to me. You don't have to do this."

Castle stepped closer, "Kate..."

She yelled, "No, please, NO! Sir, I forgive you. I forgive you."

"This is my spot, Kate. This is where I stand."

"NO!"

Roy yelled, "CASTLE!"

He grabbed her and pulled her away. She yelled out, "No, no, sir, please!"

Roy yelled out loud, "CASTLE, GET HER OUT OF HERE NOW!"

He lifted her off her feet and she yelled, "NO! GOD! CASTLE., LET ME GO! NO!"

He took her out of harms way. and the car pulled up. Lockwood came out, "Where is she, Roy?

"You can't have her."

"I told you, it's her or your family. Don't be stupid. You can't hide her from us. From me"

Roy stared him down, "You've got that ass-backwards, boy. You can't hide from me." He pulled his gun and killed Lockwood's three associates. Lockwood hid and came around and snuck up behind him. He shot twice and hit Roy. Roy went down and Lockwood knelt over him, "That was what? Your last stand? That's just sad, Roy. I'm just going to kill her anyway."

Roy lay there and shook his head, "No, you're not! And he's not. I saw to that. You're done Lockwood. We both are." He pulled out his other tiny pistol and shot Lockwood.

Kate broke free from Castle and ran over to where Roy laid, dead.

Later they had a funeral for Roy with all the honors. Kate, Javier, Ryan and Castle were pallbearers.

They stood there at attention as Kate gave the eulogy. Rick saw a flash of light from behind a tree on a hill. He rushed over to Kate to protect her, but it was too late. A bullet tore into her chest and she went down. He huddled over her. He cradled her head in his hands, "No, no, no, Kate, please!"

She stared up at him, "Stay with me, Kate! Don't leave me, please. Stay with me, okay? Kate.... I love you! I love you, Kate!"

She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. she heard him, but it may just be too late.

Sorry, no sexy encounters during this last episode of season three.

More to come soon.