Best of Castle Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was fuming now and he was loving every moment of it. She had an appointment with her psychiatrist. She was ranting about Serena, "She's an uncooperative, cock, stubborn know it all."

He replied, "But she is good at her job?"

"Yeah, well., Castle seems to think so."

"And that bothers you?"

"Yes, of course it bothers me."

He had her hooked, "Why?"

She rolled her eyes, "Because, he's supposed to be..." She paused, licked her lips and flopped down on the sofa.

He pushed her, "Be what?"

In a quivering voice, she replied, "My partner.. I mean, he's supposed to be on my team. He's not supposed to be all smitten. It's complicated."

He pushed harder, "Why is it complicated?"

"You know why it's complicated."

"Only what you've told me. Kate, what are you really scared of? That he won't wait for you? Or that he will?"

She had no answer for him.

While this was going on, Castle was telling his mother about Serena and she pushed him, "So why don't you ask her out. You know from what she told you, Beckett isn't available. Ask the investigator out on a date. What are you waiting for?"

He stared at her, "It's complicated."

The next morning they both met back at the precinct and he came in, "Hey?"

She stood, "Hey, I figured that you were with Serena."

"No, she was a meeting with her bosses this morning."

She was once again jealous, "Oh, so you already saw her this morning."

"No, she texted me. OH! You though that we were.... "

She cut him off, "Yeah, I mean, it's pretty obvious that she really likes you, so..."

He cut her off, "Is it?"

"Mm-hmm."

"So then you think I should...pursue it?"

She was trapped and she shrugged,m "You know, I mean, suit yourself."

They were interrupted by Javi with some info on the case and they dropped it there.

They followed a lead and found out that Hayes, the director had a meeting at the restaurant with Serena. Kate jumped at it immediately, "She's our thief!"

Kevin made some calls and turned up something. As soon as Kate and Castle returned to the precinct, he told them, "Guess what Serena did before she worked for the insurance company? Art thief. Alleged art thief. They could never pin anything on her."

Kate was pissed, "Well, how the hell did she end up working for them"

"About five years ago, she went to the company and said she wanted to make good. Even told them where they were going wrong with their security."

Rick was pissed now, "She played me."

Kate looked at him, "Don't worry, Castle, you're not the only one, Gates was played too. Where is she now?

Castle replied, "At her hotel. She invited me for a drink."

Javi scoffed, "Did she? Doesn't look like she's in a rush to leave town."

Kate chimed in, "Then we press our one advantage. She doesn't know we're on to her. So we make a run at her without her finding out."

Kevin shrugged, "And how are we going to do that?"

"Simple. Castle ask her out on a date."

Rick knew this was perfect. He's make Kate even more jealous and at the same time get is cock buried deep in that dirty blonde's tight, juicy pussy.

He was at the hotel restaurant, waiting for her, She arrived in a skin tight bright orange dress. It was strapless and short and her dirty blonde hair was curly, giving her that just fucked looked. Castle was going to mess it up even more before the night was over. He noticed her plush lips were painted in the same shade as her dress and he couldn't wait to have it spread all over his cock. He's gone so long without a good fuck and tonight, he was going to pull out all the stops and hopefully, let Kate hear about them all later.

They were sipping champagne and she urged him to take a seat at the table, beside her, not across from her, "You know, if you didn't ask me out for dinner, I was gonna give you one more day and then I was going to ask you."

He stared at her, "You know, from the moment I saw you in the museum, I had the urge to ask you out."

She chuckled, "Just ask me out? I'm a woman who believes in going after what she wants."

"I can see that, as for just asking you out, well, why do you think I made the restaurant reservations at the hotel where you were staying."

She smiled at him, "I hardly made it a secret that I was attracted to you. I've heard from a few ladies in town that you were packing and I wanted to see for myself if they were telling tales or the truth. I could tell you felt the same about me."

"Well, looks like neither of us are very good at keeping secrets. I'll lay my cards on the table. There is nothing more that I would like then to peel you out of that slinky dress of yours and lick every square inch of your luscious body."

"Mmm, sounds delicious and just to let you know Rick, I'm not wearing any panties and as you can see from the low cut dress, nothing else either. I'm planning on wiping this lipstick off my lips, and spreading it all over that big, fat cock of yours."

He groaned and reached under the table and slowly inched his way up her tight dress. He felt the humidity between her thighs and knew she was ripe and he was itching to lick her dry.

"So tell me, Rick, what's the deal with your and Beckett?"

He frowned, "Sore subject there, let's just forget about her tonight, okay. I've had a sort of a dry spell, waiting for her. No longer and tonight, I'm hopping back on that wagon and riding it till dawn. Hope you have the stamina to match, Serena."

She wiggled her hips when she felt his fingertips graze her full,. pouty cunt. She took a big sip of her champagne, closed her eyes and let out a low moan, "Keep it up Rick and we're gonna cut this meal short."

He knew his seduction was working, but knew he had to slow it down or they may get back to her room too soon and catch Kate and Javi there searching her room for the diamonds.

"So, in my prior life, I was a thief."

He stared at her, "Get out!"

"Well that's what the museums like to call me. I prefer to think of myself as an "art retriever."

"What's the difference?"

"The pieces I took had already been stolen from their rightful owners. Taken by Nazis, despots, governments. Just because a piece is in a museum, doesn't mean it belongs there."

"Seriously?"

"I specialized in returning art to their rightful owners, starting with the small Rembrandt a SS officer took from my grandfather."

"So you were kind of like the female Indiana Jones, only without the hat and the whip."

She chuckled, "Oh, just wait till we get back to my room and I'll show you my whip."

He groaned and cut his steak, "It's getting hot in here."

"Oh Castle, you have no idea how hot I'm going to get you."

"I can just imagine." He was going to say he couldn't wait, but knew he had to slow things down for Kate to toss her room.

After they finished their meal, she looked over the menu. She closed it and licked her plush lips, "I have an idea. Why don't we skip dessert?"

He chuckled, "Well, what the rush. I love prolonged anticipation. I heard the strawberry shortcake here is excellent."

She leaned in close, "Wouldn't you rather come up to my room for a drink?"

"I heard the strawberries here are fresh."

"Well great, we can order them from room service. With extra whip cream. If I'm going to suck on that big, fat cock of yours, I just may need a little lubrication to slide it down this long, slender neck of mine. She ran her hand from her chin, down to the bodice of her clinging dress.

She stood and he couldn't stop her. He really didn't want to stop her. He felt his cock nearly bursting free of his pants. He got up and sent Kate a text, "GET OUT!"

Kate and Javi found a few things, a text and a hidden suitcase with tools of her trade.

Out of the hotel room Rick was following Serena and he imagined her out of that dress and he could hardly wait. He got a text from Kate, "Leaving now, stall her."

Just then Serena spoke up, "Here it is, my lair, come on in and let's get dirty." She reached for the door and Castle knew he had to act fast. He took hold of Serena's wrist and pulled her to him. He plastered her to the wall and kissed her hard. He ground his cock against her taut belly. Just them, the door opened and Kate and Javi snuck out.

She knew she couldn't arrest her, not having a search warrant on her hotel room. She scooted by and looked back as she saw Serena's hand reached down and cupped his swollen cock. She shook her head and headed out. She was bound and determined to to a search warrant and make what she saw earlier stick.

Serena tore her mouth from Rick's and quickly opened the door and pulled him in. She tugged at him and pulled him to the large bed. She flopped down and smiled up at him with those, dark, sultry eyes, "Okay Rick, you wanted to feast, come on and feast."

She rolled to the side, "Unzip me and get me out of this. I wanna see if you are as good as they say you are."

He released a growl and tugged at the zipper. As it parted, he peeled her out of the dress and he was amazed just how gorgeous she was. He ran his hands from her hips upward. He caressed her high, firm tits and sliding higher, he fisted her curly, dirty blonde hair. He pulled her head off the bed and gave her a kiss that when it was finished, she was gasping for air.

She didn't have to guide him. He was already moving down and soon found himself between her parted thighs. He saw the pussy, camel toe it was a thick, protruding mound and he rarely had the opportunity to savor one as full and thick as Serena's.

Rick stared up at her between her heaving tits. He licked his lips, "I'm thinking you taste as good as your scent."

She rose up on her elbows and licked her parched pink lips, "Don't talk with your mouth full Richard." She closed her eyes and groaned when she felt his tongue flutter through her tight-lipped slit.

Rick was right, her tangy juices heightened his senses. He stiffened his tongue and darted it in and out of her tight hole. He tightened his hold on her trim, slender hips. He slipped up higher and uncovered her clit. He slowly drew it between his lips. His tongue danced all over the stiff, ripe button.

Serena fell back to the bed. She rolled her head from side to side and her already messy, sexy hair looked even sexier. Her mouth was gaping open as she drew as much air into her lungs as she could. She ran her hands down and fisted his hair as she crushed his face to her cunt, "Oh fuck, Rick, I can see why Beckett is so jealous seeing the two of us flirting. She must love the way you go at her going at her pussy this way."

He chuckled and unlocked his mouth from her slimy cunt. Hr looked up at her and shook his head, "No such luck, Serena. I've tried everything short of dragging her to bed. We were close on many, many occasions, but I've given up. When she was shot, I told her I loved her, but she says she doesn't remember anything of that day. I'm not so sure. Ever since she returned, she seems a lot cooler to me. I'm done and even though I still hold out a slim chance, I'm not passing up any pussy that comes my way." He snickered, "You, Serena are the lucky recipient of my self-imposed celibacy."

She groaned and stared down at him, "I'd love to talk about that further, but let's put that on hold. How about you resuming what you are so, so good at."

He chuckled, "It would be my pleasure, and yours too!" He scooped his hands under her tight ass. He lifted her ass off the mattress and buried his face in her luscious pussy once again. He licked, sucked, slurped and did everything he wanted to do to Beckett over the past three and a half years. He tried crawling into her, but that was impossible. He added a couple fingers into the mix. He finger fucked her slowly as his lips and tongue focused on her clit. He curled his fingers around and began petting the fleshy inner walls of her pussy.

Serena thrashed around and screamed out, "Oh fuck, Rick, I'm cumming. Don't stop, yes, yes, oh fuckkkkkkkkkkk! I'm glowing all over and I can't stop shaking!"

He tried all he could to hold her still. She bucked so hard, his fingers were yanked out of her pussy. He pressed her lower body to the bed with his forearm as he lapped up her entire pussy, from asshole to clit, drinking up her intoxicating tonic. He slurped it up and slowed until he felt her calming down.

Serena's head lifted off the moist pillow and gave him a weak smile, "Beckett had to be a fucking idiot to pass up someone who eats pussy as well as you do. If you fuck half as good as you eat pussy, I'm not letting you go."

He rose up and slowly left a trail of wet kisses up her body. The wetness was covering his lips, chin and cheeks. He stopped at her lush tits. He cupped them both and pressing them together, he lashed out at her inch thick nipples. His tongue danced up and down, side to side and he closed his lips over the tips and sucked. His cheeks hallowed out as he sucked harder.

Serena was groaning constantly and gasped out, "Oh fuck yeah, Rick, suck them, bite them, make them hurt. I fucking love it! Don't stop!"

Hearing her spurred him on. He ground his body against hers and he wanted and needed to fuck her and fuck her through the mattress. He struggled to break free of her as her legs and arms were wrapped around him. He stumbled to his feet and tore off his shirt and toed off his shoes. He reached for his belt buckle and getting it open, he was stopped.

Serena crawled over and took over. She ripped open the closure. She yanked down his zipper and he struggled out of his pants. Before he had them off., she was already tugging at his boxers.

He looked down at her and he was grinning from ear to ear. He saw the look of shock and amazement on her face.

Serena paused and stared up at him, now naked as she was, "HOLY FUCK! I'm going to love sucking and fucking this gorgeous cock of yours!" She chuckled again and looked to the ceiling and she screamed out, "BECKETT YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!"

She clutched at his hairy thighs. She pushed him back slightly she scooted to the edge of the bed and she rolled over onto her back. She stared up at him with those dark blue eyes. She opened her mouth and reaching out, she gripped his ass. She pulled him back towards the bed. She drew the head of his swollen cock into her mouth. Her lips slid up and down the swollen, veil covered cock. Her moans were constant as she relished the stiff shaft sliding in and out of her mouth

Rick reached down and cupped the back of her head. He held it steady as she worked her talented mouth and tongue on his shaft.

She popped her mouth off of it. Her lips were drooling with her saliva. She slurped it back into her mouth. "Come on Rick, fuck my mouth. Use me, be rude and take me and fuck my mouth as if it is my cunt."

Hearing her turned him on to no end. He thrust his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth the exact way he would be fucking her tight, juicy cunt.

She was groaning as she felt his cock entered her throat again and again. Her eyes were tearing up as she choked and sucked on his cock. She let out a shriek and popped him out of her mouth. She scrambled back onto the bed, "Get up here Rick. I gotta suck it properly."

Rick wasn't about to argue. She hopped onto the bed, slipped his socks off and planted his ass directly in the middle of the bed. He reached for her, but she pushed his hands away.

"I know what I'm doing, Rick. Just lay back and enjoy." She gripped his cock and fisting the root, she lowered her head. She licked at it up and down. She made sure every inch was coated in her saliva. She plastered her lips to the side and ran it all over the entire shaft, top, bottom and both sides. She pushed it against his belly and sucked wildly at his balls. She released it and wormed her tongue between his ass cheeks. She darted in and out of his puckered hole and she felt his cock jerk and swell in her fist.

She resumed sucking it, she opened her mouth as wide as possible and hovering over it, she began bobbing up and down. She picked up the pace and before long her mouth was a blur. Spit was flying all about as she took him deeper and deeper into her oral cavity.

Castle was in awe and he watched her thick dirty blonde hair was flying all about as she bobbed up and down. He was close to cumming, but wanted to fuck this gorgeous blonde and show her just how much he missed fucking a gorgeous woman. "Serena, if you don't want a mouthful of cum, you better slow down."

Serena wanted to drink him down, but she, just like him wasted to see just how good he fucked. She slowly and released his cock with a pop. She clamored up to her knees and straddled his prone body. She reached back and fisted his saliva saturated cock. she swept it up and down her now, pouty cuntlips. She lowered her body and as she felt him sink into her, She arched her back and her mouth opened and her eyes closed, "Oh fuck, you fill me perfectly Rick!"

He reached out and tried to grip her hips, but she slapped his hands away, "I'm doing this and I'm going to ride you so hard, I don't want to spoil my rhythm." She sank downward and let out a gasp when she felt the head of his cock brush against her cervix. "Oh fuck, so deep Rick. I can't remember the last time I had a cock as big as yours in me." She scoffed, "Never, I'm gonna love this!"

She climbed up onto the balls of her feet and began riding him. She slid up and down, over and over again. She picked up the pace and before long, she was thrashing about, unable to keep her rhythm going any longer. She began jerking wildly, her head was flopping around and her eyes rolled back in her head.

Rick knew now she needed help. He reached up and cupped her swaying tits. His thumbs rolled and tugged at them. He released them and ran up to her head. He pulled her down and kissed her with so much passion, it took her breath away. His tongue entered her mouth and she followed, shoving her tongue into his mouth. She drew on his and her ass continued to slam down onto his thighs.

Serena suddenly tore her mouth from his. She rose up and ground her cunt hard against his invading cock. She arched her back and screamed out, "Oh fuck, fuck, I'm cumming.'

Rick was so close to cumming, but suddenly Serena began to squirt. It shocked him and caused his orgasm to slowly slip away. He was bathe in her slimy juices. He reached up and drew her shaking body to his. He wrapped his arms around her sweat covered body and held her quivering body until she calmed down.

When he released her, she rolled off of him and curled up beside him. She hugged him and peppered his sweaty chest with hot, wet kisses. She craned her head and looked up at him, "Sorry for the mess." She giggled, "I've never squirted before. I have to say, you are without a doubt, you are the best fuck I've ever had." She kissed his chest and hugged him hard, ""So, what's the deal with you and Beckett. I can see you are both into each other. What is holding you back?"

He combed his fingers through her messy hair, "It's complicated! She is chasing ghosts and she is too focused on her job and in any spare time, she is trying to solve her mother's murder. I'm just about at the end of my time at the precinct. I don't see anything happening there and I have enough material for dozens of books. I have to say, Serena, you are without a doubt the best way to break free of her and dip my toe back in the dating pool."

She giggled, "Don't you mean, dipping your cock back in the pussy pool?"

He grabbed hold of her by her shoulders and rolled her over onto her belly, "Speaking of dipping my cock, I think I'm due a good climax, what do you say, Serena?"

She whipped her head around and stared back at him, "Give it to me, Rick. I'm ready and willing for a cunt full of your hot cum." She rose up onto her knees and pushed her tight, firm ass against his raging hard on. She dropped her head into the pillow and groaned out as she felt him sink into her. She wiggled her ass as she tried to get used to it again.