Best of Castle Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick clutched at her slim hips and began to slide in and out of her. He went slow and steady and before long, he picked up the pace. He reached around and began plucking away at her clit. He felt her shiver and he slid his other hand up and cupped her firm tit. He strummed her clit and nipple at the same time. Picking up the pace, he loved the sound her sloppy cunt was making with each thrust into her.

Serena was once again on the verge of yet another orgasm. She fell to the bed and he followed. He drove into her again and again, "Oh fuck, Serena, I'm going to cum soon. He buried his face in her sweaty neck and began to pump in and out of her.

All of a sudden the hotel room door flew open and Beckett entered with Javi and Kevin, "Serena, you're under arrest for murder, forgery and theft." She stopped dead in her tracks as she saw Rick's cock buried deep in Serena's sloppy, red pussy.

Rick rolled over, taking Serena with her.

Serena reached out and rolled the sheet over the two of them. She giggled, "What's the problem Beckett, you can't have him for yourself, so you;re going to arrest anyone who has enough smarts to go after him. PATHATIC, SIMPLY PATHATIC!"

Beckett slowly regained her composure, "Enough, Serena, get dressed, you're going to the precinct and you have a lot of explaining to do."

She climbed out of bed, taking the sheet with her. Castle scrambled to cover up, but not before seeing Kate checking out his package, completely coated in Serena's milky cunt cream.

Castle argued with Beckett and she wasn't about to let him in the interrogation room. He watched from the window along with Esposito and Ryan

Back at the precinct, Serena taunted Kate a little more. Kate wouldn't take the bait, "I have to hand it to you. This whole long con you've got going, it's impressive. Cozying up to the insurance companies, telling them that you want to go straight, all the while, waiting for your next score."

Serena rolled her eyes, "The only score I got was Castle. So what are you talking about?'

"The only catch was that you knew you needed Hayes, but you knew you couldn't get away with it if you let him live. So you insinuated yourself into my investigation to cover your tracks."

"And here I thought Rick was the only writer on your team."

"I don't need your spin stories. I've got you meeting with Bryan Hayes the day before the heist."

Serena rolled her eyes, "Yeah, to go over security for the gala. He was concerned."

Beckett grunted, "Concerned? He was involved."

"I didn't know that it was all an act at the time."

"We found the tools that you used to break into the museum. The rope, grappling hook, lock picks."

"I specialize in recovery. The insurance companies don't care how I get the pieces back, just that I do."

"So, basically, you're still a thief."

Serena flashed her a smile, "Recovery, not theft. Listen, Beckett, I've done my homework on you. I know that you're a smart methodical cop with great instincts. And those instincts are telling you right now that I'm innocent. You're just upset that I banged Castle and you didn't. You're ignoring your instincts right now, what is that?"

Kate was at a loss for words. She licked her lips and finally replied, "Ms. Kaye, your job is recovery, as you call it. My job is to solve this homicide."

"Then why don't you put aside your personal agenda, and ask me for my alibi so we can move on with this investigation? For the record, I was in a business meeting with one of my bosses when I got the call, if you wanna check?

My job is to recover the sculpture, not play nice. You're right, I've been treating this like a regular case, and it's not. So, I promise, from here on out, no more secrets."

"It won't be necessary. We won't be working together anymore." Kate got up to leave, but Serena stopped her.

"Would it change your mind if I told you I know who Falco is?" She showed Beckett a video feed that shows Falco and they found out what hotel he was staying at.

They arrested him, but he denied all that he was being accused of.

Serena took a shot at him and he was convinced of who she said she was. He told he he didn't kill him. She nodded, "But you were there."

Castle and Beckett were outside and couldn't hear what they were saying. He looked to Kate, "Do you think she'll get the info from him?"

Beckett came up behind him, "Who knows, maybe she'll fuck the information out of him. So how was she?"

Falco told Serena all he knew and they found out that a woman in a black dress did it all. They found out that the Fist was still in the museum, hidden in another piece of art.

Castle found it and they found out Mrs. McHugh was the culprit. Her bloody fingerprints were all over the Fist. Bryan Hayes blood matched the blood on the Fist.

She finally broke down, "You don't understand. My husband was going to take it away. I just took what was rightfully mine. Bryan Hayes showed up out of nowhere. He saw me with the Fist in my hands. What was I supposed to do?"

Kate looked at her, "You know what's ironic? Your husband would have let you have the Fist. He didn't even want it." She arrested her and afterwards, she met with Serena.

"When can I collect the Fist? The insurance company's asking?"

"Well, it's in evidence. Once the case is resolved, they'll release it."

Serena stood closer to her, "I want to thank you. I couldn't have done this without you. I'm really grateful"

Kate chuckled, "So does that mean you're cutting me in on the finders fee?"

She snickered, "I'm not that grateful, but I will give you a tip. Castle won"t wait for you forever and I'll tell you, he is everything that you might have heard about him."

Kate looked up and saw Castle in the coffee room, "Well, I think we all ended up with what we wanted."

Serena smiled back at her, "Yeah."

Kate looked down at her fingers, "You know, after you and Castle went on that date.... He never thought you were involved. He believed in you, even when I didn't"

"Why are you telling me this?

"It's just..... I think you should know what kind of person you're dealing with." She turned and walked away.

Castle came over to Serena, "Is everything okay?" She smiled up at him, "What we did was epic and I'll never forget it, Rick. I'd invite you back to my hotel, but like I said before, I don't steal things that belong to someone else. Hang in there, she'll come around, you have to bide your time, Rick, goodbye." She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, "IT WAS NICE!" She left and Beckett came back out.

"You're still here. I thought you and Serena were going out."

I can't, I have to pay for the exhibit I broke at the museum solving the murder."

Beckett smiled back at him, "I guess the NYPD could spring for a hamburger and fries."

He winked at her, "I accept." They left and he wondered if he should still wait or not.

Season 4 Episode 19

Castle was excited. He couldn't believe his gorgeous daughter was about to turn eighteen. He planned a birthday party for her, but he was more interested in what the two of them would do after the party. He was in the shower extra long that morning. He anticipated shoving his big, fat cock into his daughter's tight, juicy, virginal pussy. He stroked himself hard and emptied his swollen balls onto the shower wall. He watched it circle the drain and knew the next time it would be pumped into his sweet daughter's pussy. All thought of Beckett were erased. All he could think of was Alexis, her long flowing red hair and how it would look spread over his belly and thighs as those full, plump pink lips were stretched wide as she bobbed up and down on his cock. He felt another gush and he came a second time. He waited until his cock softened. He stepped out of the shower and dried off, thinking about Alexis as he did so.

Castle met Beckett at Boylan Plaza. There was an explosion and there were several casualties. Initial reports were that five were dead and twenty-eight injured.

The Feds were called in, thinking it was a terrorist attack. It couldn't be ignored. Kate crossed the caution tape, but was stopped by a Fed. She pulled out her badge, "NYPD."

He shook his head, "NYPD is over there. The FBI is taking jurisdiction of the crime scene."

She turned to go. but Castle just stood there looking at the bodies scattered all over the plaza. Kate met up with Javi, "FBI turned you guys away too, huh?"

Castle caught up, "Yeah, they wouldn't let us past the crime scene tape. What's going on?"

"Gates is talking to the Feds. Trying to get a handle on that."

They threw about what could have happened, but they were at a lose for motive.

Gates came over and told them the FBI and Homeland were talking point and that they were support."

Beckett returned to the precinct to interview families of the dead and injured to see if there was any connections. Castle listened to all the families and suddenly the thought of a birthday party was the last thing he wanted to do now. He knew Alexis would feel the same, seeing she was a volunteer working with Lanie Parish in the coroners office.

He met up with Beckett and she sat back, "Seems like the victims were just people who were at the wrong place at the wrong time."

He added, "And their future, and all their plans, everything is just gone in a flash."

They stared at one another and Kate had the burden of knowing Castle's feeling for her. She stared back at him, "Makes you think about all those things in your own life that you don't want to put off anymore."

They were interrupted by Javi, "Yo! Captain's gathering the troops. We need to hear her out."

Kate looked back at Castle and left to hear Gates. She listened to Gates give out assignments.

After numerous interviews, they were no closer of finding out anything relevant. Kate and Castle went down to the morgue and Lanie gave them some info about the bomb. Castle looked around and saw Alexis. She looked like she was in shock and knew, even though tomorrow she would be eighteen and legal. He saw his child traumatized by all of the dead bodies in the morgue, covered in blood.

Kate was going to give Gates the info they just found out and Castle turned to Kate, "Could you just give me a moment?"

Kate turned and saw Alexis and knew she was troubled, "Yeah, sure."

He found her out in the hallway, "Hey, honey, how are you doing?"

She shook it off, "Yeah, I just needed a minute."

"You look exhausted. How long have you been here?"

She shrugged, "I'm not sure. It's been so crazy. I've been cataloging the victims' personal effects."

"Well, that can't be easy. I'm going to put a hold on your birthday party for a few days. Are you okay with that?"

"Certainly, that can wait, this is far more important. Thanks for reminding me. I'll call grandma and have her call the guests. You know I was fine with the bodies. Then I saw how one of them had on this bracelet. A string of beads, made by a little kid. It was like the bracelet I made you for Father's Day when I was six. Do you remember?"

"Remember? I still have it. Come on. Let me get you home."

She hopped up off the bench, "No, I should stay. There's still work to do."

"And it'll be here tomorrow."

"Dr. Parish said I had to get all this finished before she.... "

Rick cut her off, "Lanie will tell you the same thing." He wrapped his arms around her, "Let's get you out of here."

Beckett saw Castle leading Alexis out and leading her towards the exit for their home.

Back at the loft, Martha finished calling the guests. Castle was watching footage of the blast and she came in, "So how's our girl doing?"

He sat up. "She's upstairs, in bed, sleeping. Wish I could keep her in there."

Martha took a sip of her coffee, "Honey, do you ever wonder why I never visited you at the precinct the first year you were working there?"

"I always thought it was because of the harsh lighting."

She chuckled, "Well, that was a consideration. No, I thought if I saw you acting like a cop, I'd start thinking of you as a cop. And I just.... That brought on all manner of nightmares."

"How did you get over it?"

"Eventually you realize your children are gonna make choices you don't like. Just a fact of life."

He nodded, "Well, if the bombing proves anything, it's that bad things can happen to matter what you do. Nobody's tomorrow is guaranteed."

She raised her eyebrows, "Wow, so how do you plan to act on this realization?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, you know what I mean. Richard how much longer are you gonna drag your heels before you tell Beckett how you feel?" He saw him stiffen, but continued, "And I mean while she is awake, not lying on the ground with a bullet in her chest."

He cut in, "You don't understand...."

She cut him off again, "It is complicated. So you say. Only, it's not. It's not." She stared him down, "Nobody's tomorrows are guaranteed, right? Wouldn't it be better to tell her even if the timing is wrong than never to tell her at all?"

He stared back, "And what if she isn't ready?"

She shook her head, "Then she never will be. Then you move on."

He knew she was right and he returned to the precinct to tell her. He arrived with two coffees, "Hey."

She smiled up at him, "Hey! Thanks."

He sat down, "You got a second?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Um, I've been thinking... about the victims and all the opportunities they'll never have. And I don't want that to happen. I've been..."

Ryan came up, "Beckett, we got something."

She looked up at Ryan and back to Rick, "Um..."

He nodded, "It's okay. It can wait till after the case." He let out a deep breath as she walked away.

They had footage of cell phone usage at the blast scene. They found out that a Andrew Haynes was at the blast scene and rushed off just before the bomb went off. They also found out he was in the precinct for his interview.

Kate interviewed him and tried get him to confess. He asked for a lawyer and refused to talk any more.

They continued to do interviews and Gates gave Castle the task of going over case interviews to see if anything stuck out.

At the loft, he sat down the next morning with a pile of interviews to comb through. He looked across at Alexis who was at the stove. She turned to him, "Maybe these will bring you some luck."

He took the plate from her, "These are "emergency cheering up" pancakes. I mean, these are usually reserved for after breakups or Dancing with the Stars eliminations. What's the occasion?"

She crossed her arms under her large breasts, "Well, after the other day, I thought we both needed some cheering up."

He frowned at her, "You shouldn't need cheering up. You shouldn't have even been there. You should've been with your friends or at the movies, or at you birthday party..."

She cut him off, "Dad, I'm eighteen."

"I know. I know. It's just.... You're gonna see plenty of reality in your lifetime. I just would like you to keep the rose color on your glasses for as long as possible."

She ran her fingers though her long red hair, "But I'm trying not to focus on the ugly side of it, Dad. I've gotten straight A's, awards, more trophies than I can count. This job is the first thing that's made me feel like I'm doing something important. Valuable. I mean, isn't that why you do it?"

He nodded, "You're a pretty smart kid, you know that?"

She smiled back at him, "Well, they say genius skips a generation."

He frowned, "Apparently, so does funny."

She closed her eyes, "Eat your pancakes."

"All right."

That morning, Beckett was already at the precinct. She sat against one of the desks and stared at Castle's empty chair. She was wondering what he had to tell her. He looked so serious, so unlike him. Suddenly Ryan came up to her again, "Beckett. What's going on? He saw her staring at the empty chair.

"Aw. nothing, I'm just thinking about my next move."

"I may have it for you. We got a line on this guy."

" Someone ID'ed the sketch?

"Yeah, a protester named, Jenny Klein. She says she knows this guy as Bobby."

She followed him to the murder board, "And there's no last name?"

"No, but Bobby invited her over once. She knows where he lives. They apprehended him and arrested him. "

Back at the precinct, Kate entered the interrogation room, "Robert Lopez. That's your name, right Bobby?" She sat down across from him, "Actually, I know quite a bit about you. I know where you live. I know you don't have a record. I know you're not a member of any political party. And as soon as my team finishes searching your place, I'm going to know even more. Eventually I'll find out. But why don't you just tell me." She leaned over the table and stared at him, "Why did you plant that bomb?" He didn't say a word and just stared back at her.

Castle after his pancakes and his talk with Alexis, he felt a lot better. He arrived at the precinct with a big smile on his face and two coffees as usual. He couldn't find Beckett and saw Esposito, "Any luck with the interviews?"

He stopped, "Better yet, we caught the suspect."

"And I missed it? Where is he?"

"In the box, with Beckett."

Rick rushed over to the interview window and watched Beckett work her magic. He stood there as she continued drilling Bobby, "Would you like me to refresh your memory? You were standing here, by the lamppost. You dropped the backpack, and then you started running as it exploded and killed five people."

He finally spoke, "I didn't do what you're saying."

She yelled loudly, "Witnesses saw you drop the backpack, Bobby!"

"It wasn't mine"

"So you admit to having it."

"No, that's not what I meant."

"You just said it wasn't yours."

"Yeah because you got me all confused...."

She cut him off, "Did you or didn't you have it? It's a simple question."

"I don't know"

"Who put you up to this, Bobby? Who gave you that backpack?"

I don't....I don't know. I don't remember!"

She was in his face, "You don't remember. How do you not remember?"

"I was in shock. The bomb went off, everyone was running and screaming."

She cut him off, "Okay, okay! So you remember what happened after the bomb went off but not before?"

"It must've been one of those traumatic amnesia things."

"Bobby! Don't lie to me."

"I'm telling you, it was all a big blank, It was the trauma."

"It was not the trauma. You don't get to use that excuse."

"I swear! I don't remember."

"The hell you don't remember! Do you want to know trauma? I was shot in the chest. And I remember every second of it"

Castle's face fell. He suddenly knew Kate was lying before. She said she didn't hear him. He knew for sure that she heard him say he loved her. He was frozen in shock of the tales she had spun over the past year.

He stared the the woman who lied to him and she continued, "And so do you."

He stared at her in there and mumbled to himself, "All this time. You remembered?" He turned and left the precinct.

She came out of the box and met up with Esposito, "So the guy's still not talking?"

She sighed, "Not yet. I'm gonna let him sweat for a bit." She reached her desk and saw the coffee brought her, "Was Castle here?"

"Yeah, earlier, but he said he had to go. Said there was somewhere he needed to be."

He walked about the bomb memorial with his mother, "Richard really? A bomb memorial? Come on, honey, isn't this kind of morbid?"

He was upset, "It's how I'm feeling."

She turned to him, "She isn't dead."

He retorted, "She might as well be. I really thought we could have a future together. You know, I was willing to wait. Came to find out it's all just a big joke. She knew! This whole time she remembered and she didn't say anything because she was embarrassed because she doesn't feel the same way. I'm such a fool."

Martha was in shock and she just listened and finally she turned to him, "Well, come on, let's go home. Break out some of the good stuff, okay?"