Best of Castle Pt. 14

Story Info
Rick and Alexis again, Castle finally Bed's Beckett.
10.9k words
4.82
1.7k
8
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Best of Castle Part 14

Season 4 Episode 22

After their incredible night together Castle was ready to play, but Alexis wasn't in the mood.

He snuck up behind her while she was going over choices for college. He was wearing his vest with lights and ready to play laser tag. He pulled the trigger and it made Alexis nearly jump out of her skin.

"Dad., look, I can't play, okay. I have a big decision to make"

He took off his goggles and knelt before her, "Well, have you at least narrowed it down?"

"I made a list of all the classes and the extra-curricular activities and the best choices seem to be Oxford and Stanford."

He didn't want her that far away, "What about Columbia, NYU or Vassar?"

She looked at him with a worried look on her face, "They're all too close. I'd come home all the time. I want to challenge myself. And I'd get sucked into things like this." She picked up her laser gun and shoved it in his face.

He smiled back at her, "But then who's gonna play with me?"

She stared at him and tried to explain, "I think it's time to holster the laser guns and be adults." She stood up, moved over to him and kissed him lightly on the forehead and walked away, leaving him alone.

He talked to his mother about Alexis and he was depressed. He got a call from Beckett and seeing it was her, he press declined.

Martha stared at him, "Really?"

He grabbed his coffee and took a sip, "Beckett and I a have not been exactly hitting it off lately."

She sat down beside him, "Ah, and why do you think that is?" She gave him a stern look.

He shook his head, "I'm sorry, are you saying it's my fault?"

"Cavorting with some awful gang-detective, showing up at a crime scene with a stewardess. If you want to punish Beckett, at least let her know why."

"I'm not punishing her. I'm.... AM I?"

"Oh darling, you're hurt. I understand that. But quite honestly, the two of you cannot go on like this."

He thought about it, "You know what, Mother? You're absolutely right."

He picked up his phone and Martha looked up at him, "Where are you going?"

He sighed, "To a crime scene. To work my last case with Detective Beckett."

He met up with them at the crime scene. "Thanks for calling."

All Beckett replied was, "Sure."

The M.E. who disliked Castle saw them all, "Oh, our intrepid heroes have arrived. And Castle."

Castle chuckled, "Ah! Perlmutter I will treasure these special moments we've shared." He was giving them in a hint he was leaving soon.

Beckett heard him and just looked at him but didn't say anything. She turned to Perlmutter, "So this is out victim, Mr. Locke?

Castle stared at her, knowing it was all ending soon for their working relationship.

They got the low-down of the murder victim. It seemed like he was bitten and mauled by someone or something.

It revolved around a zombie walk. The so-called zombie killed one man and bit another. It turned out he was drugged and didn't know what he was doing. He was told to do the killing and did it without knowledge that he did it.

During their investigation of the killer, he didn't remember anything that happened or that he even killed the victim. Outside the hospital room where they were holding the killer Castle stopped Beckett and turned to her, "You concede to the fact that there's a medical explanation to all that happened to this so-called zombie."

He stopped her, "I concede to nothing. Except that Kyle, our zombie is not telling us the whole truth."

"You think he remembers?"

He took a deep breath and was now talking about her, not their killer, "When a life-altering moment occurs, people remember."

She knew he was talking about her. She paused and stared at him, "Well, maybe it's too big to deal with. Maybe he..... cant's face it just yet."

He stepped closer to her, "Do you think he ever will be?"

She nodded, "Hopefully, if he feels safe." All of a sudden she saw the M.E. Perlmutter in the hallway and she called him over to break-up their intense conversation, "What are you doing here?"

I came here to tend to our patient, Kyle Jennings. His blood work was unusual. Kyle Jennings had scopolamine in his system, which, in small doses is used to treat motion sickness. In larger dose, it acts on the central nervous system to promote compliant and suggestible behavior."

Castle stared at him, "Exactly how suggestible?"

"You'll basically do whatever you're told. It's like a date rape drug, only the victim remains conscious. And when the drug wears off, they have no recollection of what happened."

Castle pressed him, "Is it possible somebody slipped Kyle that drug?"

He nodded, "I think it's highly probable that they did."

Beckett broke in, "What time do you think he was given the drug?"

"Between, 2:25 and 3:45 the night of the murder. Someone on the zombie walk drugged Kyle and sent him to kill David, the victim. Kyle's innocent."

They found out the boyfriend of the girl the victim was dating was selling the drug. He became their main suspect, but couldn't pin it on him. They decided to trick him. Castle dressed up like Kyle, the drugged killer zombie and attacked the man who set up the original killing. He panicked and confessed. " He was trying to steal my girlfriend, I had to do something. I didn't mean for you to get in trouble." Javier and Kate were there to hear the confession, and they had their man.

Back at the precinct, Kyle was released. Castle spoke to him, "Your costume is what sold the act and he confessed."

Kate added, "The DA is looking into dismissing the charges against you now that we have his confession."

Kyle was overwhelmed, "Detective, Mr. Castle, I don't know how to thank you."

Castle spoke up, Uh... Let me borrow the zombie outfit for another day, we'll call it even."

Kyle smiled, "You know what? Keep it. You know, my zombie walking days are over. I just want to put it all behind me." He turned and walked out.

Castle let out a deep breath, "How does somebody put something like that behind them? He's going to need therapy."

Kate crossed her arms, "It helps. First, he won't even be able to deal with it. It's gonna take everything that he's got to just put one foot in front of the other and get through the day."

He stared at her, "I didn't know you were seeing a therapist."

"Yeah, well, I didn't wanna make any excuses. I just wanted to put in the time and do the work. But I think I'm almost where I want to be now."

He wasn't sure what she was saying, "And where is that, Kate?"

She paused and stared at him, "In a place where I can finally accept everything that happened that day...... Everything"

He was so unsure, "I think I understand."

She continued, "And that wall that I was telling you about? I think it's coming down."

"Well, I'd like to be there when it does."

She smiled at him, "Yeah, I'd like you to be there, too."

He chuckled, "Only, without the zombie makeup?"

She giggled, "I don't know, I think that the zombie makeup suits you, Castle."

"Yeah, I make it work."

She chuckled, "Tomorrow?"

He paused and replied, "Tomorrow, now I'm going home and scaring the hell out of Alexis and I will defeat her in the laser tag finale."

Alexis was sneaking about, trying to catch him off-guard. He was sitting on the sofa as she came up behind him. He turned and let out a screech.

Alexis was caught by surprise and screamed. Rick raised his laser gun and shot her, "Victory is mine.... One thousand points! And that is the icing on the cake that has been my day."

She stood there stunned, about to cry, "That's it? It's over?" She walked past him dejected.

Castle chuckled, "What? Come on, Alexis, it's just a game."

She flopped down on the sofa and bit her lip, "A game we started when I was five. And it's over. And I'm going to graduate, leave for college and I'll be there and you'll be here, and we'll play at Christmas and during the summer, but it won't be the same, will it??"

He was still in the zombie outfit, "No," he removed the wig, "But you know what? Things change. And change is good."

She was in tears, "I can't do it."

"Do what?"

"Go that far away. I want to go away, but not that far. And I hate myself for it because my personal motto is, "Do the thing that you fear the most, " but every time I get ready to hit the "send" button on my acceptance to Oxford or Stanford, I get all sick inside."

He looked at her, her long red hair flowing around her trim body. Dressed in black tights and a black top, she looked delectable, "Well, you follow your heart. Follow your heart, you can't go wrong."

She stared at him, "And my heart is tell me, "Go to Columbia." But here's the other thing. If I do this, you have to promise not to drop in on me. If I do this, you have to give me my space. Do you think you can do that?"

He stood up and came closer to her, "I think I can give a sincere and solemn oath to try."

She smiled, "Then...." she charge up the laser gun and shot him, "Best two out of three." She tried to escape, but he caught her and pulled her to him, "To the winner, the spoils, now I want my prize."

She let out a shriek, "No, no you don't Dad. Clean all that makeup off of you and we can see what you won. I'll meet you in your bedroom." She broke free and ran in there.

He was right behind her and he ran to the bathroom to strip and shower. When he came out, he drew in a deep breath, "Oh my God, Alexis. I think I've died and gone to heaven."

She was sitting up in the bed, a sheet across her thighs and she was wearing a hunter green nightie. Her long red hair spilled over her shoulders and hid her bare breasts that were peeking out from under the nightie. Her lips were freshly painted bright pink and her bright blue eyes were stared at him. Her eyes dropped to his already stiffening cock, "Mmm, looks like someone is already ready for their winning prize."

He approached the bed and slowly drew back the sheet and she was wearing matching, frilly green panties. His hands slid up her toned legs and Alexis reached out and clung to his strong, naked body. She released a gasp when his hands grabbed hold of her creamy ass cheeks

Alexis' head was spinning. She was never so glad to lose a contest. She cupped his head as his lips met her wet, pink lips and she groaned when his hands left her ass and moved to her waist.

He drew her up from her position, "Alexis, let Daddy see you." He released a growl as he kissed her again and slowly drew the nightie up and over her head, leaving her just in those matching panties. He licked his lips as he reached out and cupped her milky white tits. His thumbs skimmed over the sensitive, pink buds and he loved how she moaned from the caresses. He sat her back and tugged off her panties and having freed her pussy, he urged her legs apart and he swept down to collect his prize willing trophy. He glanced up at her, "You are so fucking beautiful, Alexis. I'm going to love licking this sweet smelling pussy again."

He had a sly grin on his face and he leaned down, splaying his fingers over her thighs to keep them open and he took a long, greedy lick of her slick folds.

Alexis is in heaven. She remembered how many times he made her cum this way last time. She clutched at his head as he began lapping at her hungrily. His thick tongue slid up and down her slit relentlessly, sending electric bolts of pleasure coursing through her excited flesh. She gasped as she felt his tongue sink into her juicy hole, circling it slowly and her moans grew louder. She fisted his hair, urging him on. She screamed out, "Oh Daddy, I'm gonna cum!"

Rick didn't let up as he just shoved his tongue deeper into her juicy hole. He felt her shake and suddenly his mouth was flooded with her creamy cum. He felt her entire body shake and go limp and he knew she was having the orgasm he sought from her. He knew she was there as he felt her release his head and fall back to the plush pillows behind her.

He slowly looked up at her from between her legs, "Alexis, your juicy cunt is so delicious." He couldn't resist and dipped his head back down and this time,, closed his lips around her aching clit. He sucked lightly on it, knowing she was ultra sensitive at the moment. He eased a finger into her tight hole and mimicked his tongue action from before, only deeper and more intense. He added a second finger and she was quickly racing towards yet another climax.

She rolled her head from side to side. Her face was covered in her silky red hair creating a veil. She licked her parched lips, "OH FUCK, Daddy, that feels so good, but I should be rewarding you for your victory, not the other way around."

He chuckled, "Oh Alexis, this is exactly where I want to be right now. This is truly a reward. I wanna watch you cum again." He curled his fingers inside her, knowing exactly where to pet her. A second or two later, she exploded like the fireworks on the Fourth of July. He worked over her G-spot like a pro and she was panting wildly as she send a second dose of her milky cunt cream all over his active fingers.

She was ultra-sensitive and clutched at his wrist, "Please, oh please Daddy, right there, don't stop." She fell back and let him have his way with her. His wrist and fingers are coated in her slimy juices, but he just continued to pet her inner walls.

Slowly Alexis began to calm down. She opened her eyes and had a sleepy look on her face, "That was incredible Dad," and she licked her lips once again.

He sat back, "Now. Alexis, I'm going to claim my prize. I do believe you are ready for Daddy's cock." He took hold of her by the waist. He lined his stiff cock at the juicy hole beneath him and he heard her whimper as he eased the tip inside her tight, yet juicy cunt.

Alexis was beyond ready to be fucked. She wanted to show him she was ready to take the lead. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and with one swift move, rolled him over. She was now above him. Her long red hair swished back and forth over his chest as she grinned down at him. She giggled, "I'm going to give you your reward."

Alexis eased herself down, taking each and every inch he had to give her. Her breathing became ragged as she slid upward before plunging back down again. She released a low moan and bit her lip, savoring the feeling of being completely filled by her father's cock.

He couldn't lay still and he began thrusting up as she lowered her body. He reached down and plucked away at her stiff, red clit.

Alexis threw her head back, her hair was tickling his outstretched legs and she began bouncing up and down at a furious pace. She licked her lips and cried out, "Oh fuck, Dad, I'm gonna cum again!"

He released her clit and grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her down harder, sinking totally into her. He looked up at her and saw her eyes roll back, "I'm going to fill you up with my semen Alexis. I'm going to cum with you. Is that what you want?"

"Oh hell yeah, Dad, cum, cum with me. I'm about to explode!" She shivered and shook as she felt him erupt, filling her hot cunt with his hot cum. It set off her orgasm. She screamed loudly as she fell forward. Her orgasm continued as she felt his lips close around one of her large pink nipples. When he nipped at it, it sent jolts of pleasure course through her, amplifying her orgasm.

As they both came down to earth, Rick held his sweet daughter close and kissed her gently. She returned the kiss and she nuzzled his neck, "I've never been so glad to lose a contest."

He held her tight and rolling to the side, they held one another and before long, Rick heard his lovely daughter's slow steady breathing. He too was glad to win. He thought about how things went with Beckett and wondered if they had a future or not.

Season 4 Episode 23

After nearly four years, Rick Castle and Katherine Beckett will finally get together!

Castle woke up the following morning where he was totally wiped out. His long night of sexual bliss with Alexis wore him out. He staggered out of his bedroom to find Alexis at the kitchen counter. She was in no better shape. He approached the counter, Either I had the most erotic dream of my life, or we both drained each other dry and you can barely function either."

She stared up at him, totally wasted, "It wasn't a dream, it was the most fun I've ever had without any clothes on. Now the nightmare begins."

He needed coffee, "Is this about your valedictorian speech?"

She nodded, "It's my chance to say something important, something worthy. I don't want to blow it, but I feel like I have nothing to say."

He scoffed, "You mean nothing compared to the great secret texts of mankind, or Winston Churchill's speech to Harrows, or Steve Jobs address to Stanford? You know, maybe you should pick some speeches just a little less daunting to compare yours to, like Say Anything or Twilight"

"It's not supposed to be this hard."

He chuckled, "Oh you had it very, very hard last night and you were not complaining about it then. But I digress. You know, the most worthwhile things in life are often the most difficult."

Beckett met him at the murder scene, "So how is the father of the smartest woman at the high school taking things?"

"I already have a plan to drown my sorrows. After the ceremony, my mother goes off to the Hamptons, Alexis will be doing her all-nighter, I will be distracting myself with a double feature of The Killer and Hard Boiled"

She mocked him, "Wow, that is a double feature."

"You like John Woo?"

She chuckled. "The bloodier, the better."

You wouldn't want to join me, would you?"

She stopped, turned and smiled at him, "Actually, I'd love to."

He was stunned and frozen in place. Beckett began walking and turned back to him, "You coming, Castle?"

"Yeah, its...."

Esposito broke things up, Hey?"

She turned to Javi., "So?"

They found the body of a Hispanic male, late 20's. Cab driver found the body about an hour ago and called it in."

"We get an ID?"

"No, not yet, no keys, phone or wallet. We're checking prints right now.

They found out he was a thief and he was led to a break-in earlier. He was killed to shut him up and not leave a trail.

Beckett's mother's murder resurfaced when there was a break-in at the home of Captain Montgomery.

They investigated and found out the thief stole a number of personal files, his old laptop and photo albums.

Kevin, Javi and Beckett all of them put two and two together and came up with the same answer. It was linked to Beckett's shooting and Montgomery's murder. Kate went to the break room for a coffee. When Castle entered, she looked up at him, "Say something reassuring."

He tried, "There are thousands of break-ins in New York City every year."

She rolled her eyes, "This one feels different."

"Well, that doesn't mean that it is. Montgomery worked hundreds of cases. Just because this guy was after his files, doesn't mean he was after your mom's case."

"Then why is our thief dead? You know, those people that Montgomery was involved with, he said that they wanted me dead, that I was getting too close. And he said that he was gonna give his life in order to protect mine. And they still tried to kill me. I wake up sometimes and I think to myself, "How the hell am I still alive?" It's like I'm just waiting for that other shoe to drop. What if this is that other shoe?

He returned home and studied Johanna Beckett's murder board and his mother came into his office. He heard her and spoke up, "Things were finally getting better for her. For us. She was just coming out of her shell and now this?"

Martha spoke up, "Do you really think it's related to her mother's murder case?

"I hope to God it isn't. Montgomery's friend was very clear. She starts poking around her mother's murder, they'll come after her again. I can't let that happen."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers