Best of Castle Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gazed up at her and grinned, "You like that Kate?"

She stared down at his smiling face. She nodded, "Mmm, yes, faster, please." Her eyes closed and she wiggled her hips when she felt Rick slide one finger into her tight hole.

He held it there and once again asked, "You like that, Kate?"

She let out a gasp, "Oh, you know I do, I love it too much." She felt the beginning of an orgasm as she felt him picking up the pace. She knew we was getting turned on too. She noticed him rocking his hips, applying pressure to his straining cock against the mattress. She was getting closer and closer, "Oh, yes, fuck yeah, eat my wet, juicy cunt, Castle!"

His eyes turned dark, "More Kate, I love the dirty talk, it is so fucking hot!"

She clutched at his head," You're gonna make me cum. Oh fuck, just like that finger my tight pussy and suck on my clit!"

He smiled and lapped at her thick, slick lips. He teased her clit, flicking against it over and over again. He had a hard time holding her still as she quaked under him,

"Oh fuck, Castle, eat my fucking pussy!" She arched her back and ground her cunt hard against his active tongue.

He mumbled, "Come on Kate, cum for me. I want you to unload your juices all over my face."

She thrashed about, "Fuck, oh fuck, don't stop! You're going to make me cum. Yes, yes, oh fuck, yes!"

Rick changed up and added a second thick finger into her pussy. He wiggled them about, teasing her and began plunging them in and out of her. All the while, his tongue kept torturing her clit, dancing all about the stiff bud. He peered up at her for a moment.

Kate let out a gasp, seeing his face all wet with her juices. She waited so long for this. Her mind drifted to the point where none of her thoughts could prolong the feeling. Her climax was upon her and she couldn't hold it back any longer. She tightened her fingers in his hair and screamed out, "Yes! Fuck yes! Right there!"

Rick pushed her over the edge. Her climax hit her like a tidal wave. She nearly blacked out from the intensity of her orgasm. It tapered off a bit and she fell back to earth. She was gasping for air, she never, ever came so hard before and she knew this was only the beginning. She wondered how it could ever get better, but she would soon find out, it would.

Her eyes slowly opened to see a smiling face staring up at her, "So tell me, Kate, was it everything you thought it would be? Did you enjoy that?"

She rolled her head about, she reached out and tugged at him to come up and join her. She caressed his shoulders. She chuckled, "It was everything I imagined and more, thank you, Rick, I just wish I wasn't so exhausted after everything that went on today. I just couldn't wait to see you. I've put it off too long and knew it had to be now."

He caressed her cheek and saw her eyes slowly flutter closed. He let out a sign and pulling back, he covered her naked form with the sheet. He climbed out of bed, slipped into a robe and went into the kitchen for a late night snack. He rummaged about in the refrigerator and pulled out eggs and a bunch of stuff to throw into it. He made two of his world famous omelets and after eating his, he prepared a tray for Kate. He returned to the bedroom to find her fast asleep. He placed the tray beside the bed and headed to the bathroom. While in there, he shower and washed the sticky mess she made on his face and neck. He dried off and when he returned to the bedroom, he found Kate devouring the omelet he made for her.

She paused in mid-bite and stared at his naked form, "I didn't realize I was this hungry. Thank you, for the food. the incredible orgasm and for the sight before me." She patted the bed beside her, "Come join me."

He did, "So how are you enjoying my world famous omelet, Kate?"

She licked her lips, "Mmm, it is mouth watering. Just to let you know, once I'm done with this, I'm going to bestow upon you my world renowned pleasurable act."

Once she was finished with her omelet, she placed the tray on the nightstand and pushes him onto his back, "How about a little sixty-nine to begin with?"

Before he could reply, she sprung up and climbed over him. Rick had other ideas and rolled over and his once again, stiff cock was hanging right above her face. She groaned when he lowered his face to her pussy and licked her like a late night snack. Kate clutched at his cock and pulled it down so she could take the swollen tip between her lips. She smiled when she heard him groan. She was going to hear a lot of that tonight, she had just begun.

She allowed his big, fat cock slide further into her mouth. She coughed and gagged and knew this wasn't the way she wanted things to proceed. She pushed at his hips and he rose up and stared as she placed her hand on his chest, "Climb off the bed, Rick and do as I say."

He scrambled off the bed and stood there. His fat, saliva covered cock was pointing directly at Kate.

She let out a groan and rolled over onto her back. She scooted towards him until her head was hanging off the bed. She reached out and grabbed hold of his ass and pulled him towards her. He smiled up at him, "Okay Castle, I'm ready, willing and very able. I want you to fuck my mouth. I'm very, very good at doing this. At this angle, I can take your entire cock into my mouth and throat". She licked her lips, "Come on Castle, fuck my face."

He was beyond excited. he slowly slid his cock into her mouth. He watched as her tongue whipped out and ran around the shaft. He pushed deeper and watched her shift her head and he felt the head of his cock brush against the back of her throat. He paused and looked down at her.

Kate grabbed hold of his ass harder and pulled him towards the bed. She felt the head of his cock slide down her throat. She shifted slightly and she tried to smile, but her lips were stretched wide. Her chin was pressed against his belly and his balls were resting on her pretty little nose. She began sucking hard and whipping her tongue around the shaft that filled her mouth. She used her talented throat muscles to squeeze and milk his cock.

Castle's legs were trembling as he felt her use her talented tongue and throat muscles. He leaned forward and began caressing her taut, straining tits that were stretched out wide as she leaned over the bedside. He ran one hand down her flat belly and came in contact with her drenched pussy, He began to run his fingers up and down her slit. He loved how her thick, fat lips encompassed his fingers. He diddled her clit and sank his fingers into her tight hole once again.

Kate groaned out around his cock, causing a vibration on his shaft. She squealed when she felt him lean over and once again teasing her pussy. She arched her ass off the bed as she began grinding her pussy against his face as she double her efforts on his cock.

Rick knew at this pace, he was going to cum soon. He loved how her unruly, mane of hair swished back and forth on his ankles and bare feet. It was turning him on even more. He felt the heat from her nostrils on his balls as she tried to bring air in and out of her lungs.

He groaned out, "Oh Kate, I love the way you suck cock. You are one of the best, if not THE best I've ever encountered." He loved how her stiff nipples were running against his belly as he licked and sucked at her cum-laden pussy.

Kate was getting dizzy from having her head hanging off the bed and she wanted to rise up and continue from a different angle. She pushed at his hips and when he popped out, a stream of saliva was dripping from his cock and her mouth. She managed to roll about and sat there on her knees, "Get your ass back up here, I'm not done sucking on that gorgeous cock of yours."

He climbed up onto the bed and standing there, he rested his bare ass on the top of the headboard. He reached out for her and pulled her forward.

She wrapped her arms around his thighs and resumed licking and sucking his cock. She took one hand and cupped his balls. She released his cock and ran her mouth from tip to root. She sucked on his balls and stroked his cock hard and fast. She released his balls and ran her tongue up and down the underside of his shaft. When she reached the tip, she sucked on it. She bobbed up and down at a furious pace. She popped off of it and began sucking the shaft from the tip to the root on the topside. She did it again on one side and then the other. She had the entire shaft covered in her saliva She grabbed hold of it by the base and hovering over it, she took him in her mouth. She began bobbing up and down, over and over again. She was moaning and groaning, "Oh fuck, Rick, I love your cock! I can't get enough of it!" She felt it throbbing and she could tell he was loving what she was doing. She wanted him to cum, but was unsure it she wanted in in her mouth, or all over her pretty face. As she kept on sucking, she thought she wanted to taste his load on her tongue.

Kate pushed him closer and closer to the point of no return. She loved how he fisted her hair and watched her mouth envelope his cock. She looked up at him and he stared down at her, "I'm so close, Kate, please don't stop."

As she sucked the tip, swirling her tongue around, she stroked the shaft harder and faster. She felt him swell up in her fist and knew she was about to get a mouthful of cum. His cock began shooting loads of warm, thick cum into her mouth. She swallowed some and swirled the rest of it around with her tongue, savoring his scent and flavor. She found it a little salty and fruity at the same time.

His head banged against the wall behind him, "Oh Fuck Kate, that was fucking insane. I can't remember the last time I came so hard, it was intense and mind blowing."

She chuckled, "I'm so glad you enjoyed it, I told you, you would." She leaned back and he slipped to the bed. She was drawn up against him and she rested her head on his chest, "Why the hell did we wait so fucking long?"

He wasn't about to pick a fight, "I was ready, I was just waiting for you. I've waited four years for this to happen. I've never, ever waited this long for anyone. I have to say, Kate, it was well worth the wait."

She cuddled up against him, "I hope you don't mind, but I'd love to spend the night."

He tightened his grip on her slender, but lush body, "Now that I have you here, I'm not letting you go."

"Are you sure, I'm without a job, I gave Gates my resignation. You're stuck with me now."

He kissed the top of her head, "Always!"

They cuddled and spoke about past relationships. Out of the blue, Castle interjected, "Have you ever, you know had anything sexual with your father? You two seem so close together. Before you answer, I'm asking because, and please don't judge me, Alexis and I have had several encounters together."

She sat up, "You mean you've fucked your own daughter?" She stared at him and after a moment, a tiny smile crossed her lips, "Thanks for telling me, but I already knew it. While she was interning for Lanie, she sorta told her about the two of you. Of course, Lanie couldn't keep it to herself and she told me. I think, as long as it was consensual, I don't have a problem with it. It's sorta hot and Alexis is a very, very beautiful young woman."

He let out a loud gasp of air, "Oh my God, Kate. I'm so glad to hear you say that. I was hoping it wouldn't put a damper on our relationship. You never answered me, about you and your father."

Kate settled back down and rested her head on his chest. She traced her fingers on his chest hair, "Um, well, after my mother was murdered, he was in a bad way. I was too and before I joined the police force, I was lost too. One night, we were watching an old movie and we were close together, each trying to comfort the other and it started with an innocent kiss on the cheek. It turned to one on the lips and before we both knew it, we were locked together. After that, the two of us comforted one another in ways you and Alexis did. It went on for a couple years until I joined the police force and he finally found a lady friend to distract him from having relations with me. From time to time, we still get together. I hope you don't think badly of me either?"

He kissed the top of her head and whispered, "No, no I don't and this may sound a little insensitive, but how about your mother?"

She groaned, "After my time at Stanford, one summer, we were drinking wine together and I told her how I was experimenting with my female roommate. I told her it was all clumsy and I was making a fool of myself. Well my mother took me into her bedroom and showed me just how great it could be with another woman. We spent that entire summer together and it wasn't obscene. It was more love than anything else. So tell me Castle, are you okay with that too?"

He chuckled, "I don't want to sound like a dirty old man, but that sounds so fucking hot."

She giggled and slapped him playfully on the shoulder, "That being said, how about you and Martha? You two seem so close."

He groaned and nodded, "Yeah, we are. It was sorta like you and your father. As you know, she was just engaged to Chet and we had a heart to heart. She really didn't love him and was going to go and see him and give him back his ring. When she got there, the family was there. He had a heart attack and died. She tried telling the family that, but couldn't. After his funeral and the eulogy she gave, she was so depressed. I held her and the next thing we knew, we were together, sorta like you and your father. We only did it a few times, but she isn't opposed to having relations again."

She chuckled, "Who would have thought the two of us we so fucked up, huh?"

He laughed and hugged her tighter, "Well, that being said, and seeing you are without a job now, how would you like to accompany me and Alexis to a tropical paradise in about a week? I was giving it to her as a surprise graduation present. I'm sure she would love for you to join us, especially after hearing how you are also into woman, we could have one hell of a time together."

She thought about it, "I'd hate to interfere with your father/daughter time together. I would love to go, but only if she is okay with it."

"Okay, we'll ask her together, now rest, you're going to need it later this evening or in the morning." She chuckled and left a trail of wet kisses on his chest.

They drifted off to sleep. A few hours later, Castle was awaken. He felt a brush of silky hair on his legs and also felt a warm wet pair of lips enveloping his cock. He woke up and there was still a dim light on in the bedroom. He stared down and groaned. Kate was lazily licking and sucking his cock again.

She popped off of him and smiled up at him, "You know, after all of the chasing and flirting you have done, and now that you got me naked in your bed, you still haven't fucked me."

He caressed her cheek, sweeping her tousled hair from her face. He smiled at her, "So tell me Kate, what do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me."

He was grinning from ear to ear, "I like the sound of that."

She giggled and his cock swelled up from that cheerful sound, "I do Rick, I want you to bury this monster deep in my pussy and fuck the shit out of me."

He groaned, "Oh that will have to wait. I'm gonna fuck that gorgeous cunt of yours. We'll leave that ass of yours for another day."

She let out a gasp, "I wasn't meaning that, but I do like the way you think." She spun around on her knees and threw her head back, "Come on Castle, fuck me doggy. I wanna feel those swollen nuts of yours slapping against my clit."

A moment later, he was sinking his cock deep into her pussy. She dropped down onto the bed and screamed out, "Oh fuck, you are going to tear me in two, don't you dare stop or slow down. " Her pert tits were pressed against the mattress as she felt him sliding in and out of her well-oiled pussy. "Oh yes, you feel so fucking good in me, Castle."

He tightened his grip on her hips, "So tight, is this what you want? Me buried deep in your slick cunt."

"Oh yes, yes, fuck me hard and fast Rick. I've waited too, too, long for this. You keep this up and I'm going to cum so fucking hard, Castle!"

He suddenly pulled out of her and rolled onto his back, "Come on Kate, get up here and ride me."

She straddled his body and lowered her thick, fat cuntlips to his straining cock. She was so wet and hot, she slid him in easily. She rolled her head about as he reached up and grabbed hold of her firm tits. She arched her back, filling his hands with her tit flesh. She leaned back and rested her hands on his thighs. In this position, it gave him the much needed space to thrust up and down, shoving his stiff shaft deeper and deeper into her yielding body.

They quickly found the perfect rhythm and they fucked like a well-oiled machine. After a few minutes, she leaned forward, her hair cascaded all over his chest. She planted her lips to his and they fought with tongues. He continued thrusting up and into her as she continued grinding with each downward movement.

Rick grabbed hold of her ass cheeks and he pulled her tighter to his pelvis. His tongue slid over her sweat covered skin, driving her even higher. She forgot all about her issues. The outside world faded away and all that mattered at the moment was the feeling of his hard cock, plowing in and out of her again and again. Suddenly it happened. They both peeked at the same time.

Rick called out as he buried his face in the crook of her neck, "Oh fuck, Kate, I'm going to cum!"

She slammed down into him grinding her clit against his spasming cock. She lost it and began painting his shaft with her milky cream. She felt him begin to pump stream after stream of his potent cum deep in her womb. She lay flat on his body and she was quivering as the climax washed over her. She kissed every inch of his upper body as she continued to tremble and shake. She loved how much he deposited in her and she welcomed each and every burst he gave her.

More to Come