Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 03

Story Info
Baxters with Larabees & Mike Breaks in Mandy.
12.5k words
4.71
7.8k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Last Man Standing: Season 1 Episode 24 & Season 2 Ep. 1 & 3

Mike returned home from Outdoor Man and he was in a great mood. He gave his wife, Vanessa a kiss, "How was your day? I hope as good as mine."

She was working on dinner, "It was, oh and April is coming over."

He growled out, "Well., there goes my day. The only reason April comes here from the People's Socialist Republic of Boulder and that is to ask for money."

Suddenly the door bell rang, over and over and over again. He scoffed, "Even her doorbell rings sounds like it's in need of money." He moved to the side and April came rushing in.

She hugged and kissed Mandy, she did the same to Eve and Kris. She turned to hug her older sister.

Mike tried to sneak away, but she caught him on a big hug. She swayed from side to side and he groaned out, "Oh my sides are splitting, happens every time."

She stared at him, "Mike, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Every time I see you, you always look stressed." She turned to Vanessa and pulled a check out of her bra strap, "That reminds me." She handed Vanessa a check, "Ta-Da"

Vanessa took it, "What is this?"

"Just a little something, I owe you. I'm repaying your loan."

Vanessa looked to Mike, "Why thank you. This is definitely not money down a rat's hole."

Later that evening, Kyle came over and he was talking with Kristen and not thinking, out loud he blurted out, "I think we should break up, but I don't want to hurt her feelings."

She stopped speaking, "What?"

He was shocked, "That was supposed to be a thought."

That was it, Kris was once again without a man and she had a three year old to raise and a horny father to fuck, not that she was complaining about the horny father. That was the best part of her life presently.

A couple days later, April returned. Mandy let her in, while Eve played with the puppy, "Where's your Mom?"

"She not back from work yet."

"Yeah, she works too hard. She always did. Let that be a lesson to you."

Eve looked up at her, "Ah, yeah, a good lesson?"

All of a sudden Vanessa came running out of the kitchen. They hugged, "Twice in one week, what's up?"

Mandy and Eve left to go upstairs and they took over the sofa, "Can't I miss my big sister?"

"Not when we were together two days ago. Are you here to give me some more money back?"

"Kind of, by the opposite of that." She gave Vanessa a long speech about investing in another one of her hair brain ideas.

Vanessa fell for it and offered her the money.

Later that evening Vanessa had a heart to heart discussion with Mike and after hearing his opinion, she agreed. She had to stop giving money to April for her crazy ideas, "You're right Mike, I'll speak to April and get the money back." She was disappointed, got up and left.

Mike sat there, "This is the least satisfying argument I ever won."

The following evening, Vanessa was on her I-pad and Mike came home, "Hey V."

She didn't look up, but waved a check up for him to take, "Hi, here you go."

"What do we have here."

"It's a check for the rest of what April owes us."

He sat down beside her, "I know this is hard, but it is the right thing to do."

"Yeah, I know."

"That doesn't mean she's out of our lives. She'll always have a warm meal and a roof over her head."

She smiled at him, "I know honey."

All of a sudden came April's voice from upstairs, Hey, you were so right. That guest bed is incredibly comfortable."

He turned and looked and saw her normally long, wavy blonde hair was pinned up. She was wrapped in a ankle length cotton robe. Mike could easily tell she was naked beneath it.

Later that night, while everyone was asleep, Mike woke up to the sound of a loud cry. He sat up and looked to Vanessa, "What was that?"

She was still asleep, "Who know, probably April. She calls out a lot in her sleep when she's upset."

"Don't you think you should go and check?"

She rolled over, "I'm not getting up!" She was dead to the world in a few seconds.

Mike threw back the covered and in his boxers, he slipped into a robe to check. He moved past Kristen's bedroom and heard sounds not normally heard coming from there He quietly turned the knob and stopped dead in his tracks.

Kristen was flat on her back, her tiny, slender legs were spread wide and April was between them. Her head was nodding up and down as sounds of sucking and slurping came from her.

Mike entered the room and closed the door behind him. He approached the bed and stood over them.

Kristen was completely naked and April was still wearing that burgundy printed thin robe that she was wearing earlier. It was untied and spread out wide on her tall, slender body.

She saw something out of the corner of her eye and she looked up at Mike, "Hey, hi there Mike. Kristen and I was talking and she sorta slipped about the two of you. She told me in rather vivid detail of what the two of you have been up too. Fuck, I got so turned on, I just had to see for myself. Wanna join us?"

Mike was still stunned looking at the young adult he had the pleasure of fucking countless times. He saw how her legs were spread and saw how she gripped Vanessa's younger sister's head. Pulling her tighter to her pussy and heard the loud sounds of April licking and sucking and the look of pure ecstasy as Kristen was on the cusp of an orgasm

He removed his robe and April's blue eyes darted to the large lump in his boxers. He stepped closer to the bed and waited for them to take the lead.

April pulled away from Kristen's clutches and with the shake of her shoulders, her thin robe slipped off and floated to the bed in a heap.

Kris was more than used to what he had in his shorts. She rolled to the side and reached out and tugged at his boxers and she licked her lips as the stiff cock leaped free.

April let out a shriek and rolled over onto her back. She reached out and took hold of his ass and pulled him forward until his thighs pressed against the mattress. She licked her lips, "Vanessa always bragged about the size and thickness you were sporting, but I always thought she was exaggerating."

Kris giggled, "I told you it was gorgeous!" She smacked her lips and took hold of it and began licking and sucking at the thick shaft.

April hung her head off the mattress and wormed her way between Mike's hairy thighs. She clutched at his tight ass and managed to sneak her head between them. She arched her neck and opened her mouth and sucked at his swaying nuts. She sucked on one and then the other. She rolled them around in her large warm mouth. Her tongue was like a lizard, flicking out, dancing all around and soon saliva was running down her neck. She plastered her lips to the root of his shaft. They clung to his shaft like two thick suction cups. She released it and her tongue flicked up, bathing the root as she moved towards the tip.

Kristen's lips slid downward and met her Aunt's lips. She popped off his cock and her slender fingers fisted April's curls, still clipped up atop her head.

Mike was unsteady on his feet as he looked down and saw his oldest daughter and Vanessa's sister kissing like two long lost lovers. He was taken back to a few months ago when he saw Kris lying out on his bed, waiting for him and Charlie to join them. He knew she took to lesbian love rather easily and now she showed how much she learned from a true lesbian. She loved kissing a female, so much more tender and softer.

April was moaning as she felt Kristen's hands molding her aunt's firm tits. They were about the same size as Kristen's, but on the taller, slender frame April possessed., they seemed smaller.

They broke away and both feasted on Mike's saliva dripping shaft. The two of them worked like two well-oiled machines. It was as if they knew what the other was going to do.

Mike was getting dizzy, knowing all of the blood that was normally circling in his head and brain was now down in his cock. It grew rock-hard as the two ladies slurped all around the shaft they hoped to have in their pussies soon.

Kristen finally gave in and moved down the tall, peaches and cream body beneath her. She ran her tongue from her neck, to her heaving tits. She nibbled at the pebble sized nipples and saw how they grew stiffer.

April fell back to the bed and with her head hanging off the side of the bed, she reached up and guided Mike's shaft into her hot, wet mouth. She gagged when she felt him shove too far, too fast. She stared up at his hairy ass and his balls were slapping against her forehead.

Mike began fucking her face, just as he used to fuck Kristen's pussy. He loved how her throat opened to accept his shaft and he knew, from all of her numerous partners, she learned how to perfect the deep throating of a cock.

Kris had now settled between the spread thighs of her aunt. She found her cunt to be similar to her mother's. She had thick, meaty lips and she could easily suck on one, while her tongue darted in and out of her tight, juicy hole. Her clit was covered by a thick meaty hood and she learned from Charlie how to use the tip of her tongue to flick at it and coax it from hiding.

April sucked harder on Mike's cock as she felt Kristen's tongue dancing all along the thick lips and she shivered when Kris sucked at her thick button.

Mike groaned out when the clip holding April's extremely long and wavy hair fell off. It sent a waterfall of blonde hair down his legs and swished against his ankles. He was on the verge of cumming, but he wanted to fuck his luscious sister-in-law. After all of the grief she has caused, he wanted payback and fucking her would even the score.

April voiced her displeasure when she felt him break free and step back. Saliva was covering half of her face and even though she looked like a total slut, she never looked sexier. She sat up and her long, wavy hair floated across her shoulders and hung upon her firm tits. She grabbed hold of Kristen's head, "I love how you eat pussy, Kris. I have a sneaky suspicion you've done this before."

Kris blushed and nodded, "One on Dad's girlfriends is a lesbian and she taught me well."

April pulled her to her sloppy face and kissed her, "She surely did."

She settled down on her back and extended her arms and legs and invited Mike to join her. Her arms and legs immediately wrapped around him as he sank his cock into her, hot, tight pussy. She rolled her head from side to side and her hair was a tousled mess. It created a blonde halo around her face as she stared into his eyes, "Oh yes Mike fuck me, fuck me hard. Oh Shit, Vanessa wasn't kidding when she told me what a great lover you were."

Kristen chuckled, "Told you so, Aunt April."

She giggled, "We both sucked on your Dad's cock and we eat each other's pussies, I think you can drop the Aunt crap." She clung to her arms and tugging at her, "How about you climbing up here and let me lick that hot cunt of your again."

Kristen didn't need to be asked twice. She swung her leg over her head and facing her father, she lowered her juicy pussy top her aunt's mouth. She leaned forward and clung to her dad as she ground her pussy to April's mouth. She kissed her father and looked down and groaned as she watched his slime covered cock slid in and out of April's pussy.

Mike looked down too and he knew she was Vanessa's sister. They both had thick meaty cuntlips that clung to his shaft when being fucked. He saw how her creamy cum coated his cock and knew she had already cum at least once.

April was on the verge of yet another orgasm as she gripped Kristen's hips and she licked and sucked at her pussy. She drew Kristen's clit between her lips and her tongue flicked out and brought her to the edge of an orgasm too.

Mike watched as his daughter and sister-in law were both about to cum. he picked up the pace, fucking April harder as he saw her tongue flicking like a lizard on Kris' pussy. He felt April kicking at his back and suddenly she stiffened and the legs fell to the mattress as she screamed into Kristen's pussy.

Kris came just then too and she kissed her dad harder. She pressed her sweaty tits to his chest and she felt him shiver and jerk and she knew from past encounters, he was cumming.

April growled out as she felt Mike's cum filling her and she grabbed hold of Kristen's hips even harder.

After a few minutes, they uncoupled and flopped down on the bed to caress and cling to one another.

It wasn't long before the two sexy women were again working at Mike's cock and before long, he was raring to go. This time he fucked Kris doggy, while she feasted on April's cum filled pussy. They all enjoyed one more incredible orgasm before Mike slipped back into his robe and tip-toed back to his bedroom.

As he got into bed, Vanessa rolled over, "So tell me, How was it fucking April and Kristen."

He drew her lush body to his, "It was incredible, but still doesn't hold a candle to you, sexy."

She kissed him lightly and chuckled, "Nice save, now go to sleep."

Season Two began with several developments. First of all Kristen (Alexandra Krosney) was replaced by a new and improved Kristen (Amanda Fuller). Mandy celebrated her eighteenth birthday over the summer and is conflicted about voting for the first time in the presidential election. Eve began her sophomore year in high school and, just like Mandy, over the summer celebrated her sixteenth birthday. Ryan (Jordan Masterson) returned to Colorado from Canada and wanted to be an active part of Boyd's life.

Kristen and Mike had a serious discussion and both agreed to allow Ryan continue to think he was the biological father of Boyd.

Ryan was beginning to be a royal pain in the ass. Being a bleeding liberal, he thought anything good, was bad and everything bad wasn't the results, ever, of his beliefs and those of all of the liberal policies he supported.

On election day, Mike returned home early and found Mandy sitting in a chair in the living room, "Hey Mandy, how was your first time?"

She froze, "What?" She realized what he was asking, "Oh, you mean voting!" She turned and grinned at him.

Mile gave her a challenging stare, "What do you think I meant?"

"Voting...um, I don't think I'm gonna vote. If I vote one way, Kris will be upset. If I vote the other way, you'll be upset."

He came over to her and caressed her shoulders, "Mandy, I could never be upset as long as you vote your conscience. I know sometimes you think I don't think you're intelligent enough to make up your mind, but you have a very, very good head on your shoulders. You couldn't be so successful in your clothing designs if you weren't" He leaned down and planted a soft, gentle kiss on her lips and pulled away before she could reciprocate. He wanted her to do what she thought was right and not let his views sway her.

Later that day he drove Mandy himself to the polling site to vote. He knew he lost her to the liberal views that Ryan and Kristen had, but he was glad, she made up her own mind.

Things over the next few weeks were as normal as normal could be and after the holidays, Kristen and Mike had several sexual bouts. Some were loud enough to get Vanessa to interrupt them telling them to quiet it down a little.

Mandy heard a lot of it and was upset. It had been over four months since she turned eighteen and was wondering if her father would ever see in her, what he saw in Kristen.

The next day, Eve came home with Mandy. She was at the mall and purchased a new dress and shoes. "I'm planning on going to Taylor's party on Friday evening."

"Sorry Eve, you have soccer practice on Friday evening and a game on Saturday morning."

Mandy chimed in, "Dad, Eve is in high school now. And even if she didn't live up to this..." She waved her hands around her pretty face and body. She looked to Eve, "Where was I going with that?"

Eve pushed her away, "Just go! Dad, I was, uh, I was kinda hoping I could, um, blow off practice Friday night."

"No, you can't blow off practice."

Mandy tried to help, "Why? Eve scores all the goals anyway. If she's not there, one of the other future gym teachers can kick a few."

Eve added, "Please, Dad, I'm so burned out on soccer. I don't have time for anything fun, because all I do is practice sports and play sports. Why can't I miss just one stupid practice?"

Mike glared at her, "You can miss stupid practice. You can't miss soccer practice. You start flaking out on stuff like this, you might as well just quit the team."

She picked up her dress, "Fine! Then I quit!"

"You're not quitting. That's a slippery slope. You do that, you end up driving around with these jerks egging cars."

Mandy picked up her bags and went to head upstairs, "Yeah, like Randy would hang out with Eve, dad. He's a senior!"

Vanessa returned home and after hanging up her jacket came over to the living room, "The Larabees are coming over here for drinks on Friday evening."

"Who are the Larabees?"

"The new neighbors. The Tahoes who brought the Pontiacs' house."

"Why are they coming over here?"

"I don't know, honestly. I went over there to talk about the egging. Things got awkward. I panicked, and I ran out of stuff to say."

Mike snickered, "So naturally you assumed, "Mike will want a piece of this." So let's do it again Friday night? We got a bigger problem. Your youngest daughter wants to quit soccer."

Vanessa shrugged, "So? What do you care? You hate soccer."

"I also hate our neighbors. That didn't stop you from inviting them over here. She plays soccer well. It's a waste of talent."

Just then Mandy came down the stairs, "Hey, are you guys talking about me?"

Mike looked back at her, "No, we're not."

"Oh, because I just heard the word "talent." And I thought you must have heard--"I'm up for a solo on show choir!"

Mike blew her off, "That's great." He started back in about Eve, "I just don't want Eve to think she can be a quitter."

Mandy looked on at the two of them. Vanessa came over to Mike, "Oh, come on, honey. She's so talented, she could do anything she puts her mind to."

Mandy cut in again, singing, "Kinda like me in show choir!"

Vanessa looked over at her, and she too blew her off, "That's good, honey. You go do that."

Mike added, "Right, right, right." He started back in on Vanessa, "Look, we've put so much energy into this. Just the driving time to and from the park."

Mandy felt totally dejected and looking down, she slowly left the living room, totally ignored.

"And all the practices. Think of all the orange slices you've done."

Vanessa sat down and covered her face, "So many fucking oranges. Orange slices, so much! Oh, my god, can they toss the peels into the garbage can that's just three feet away? No!"

Eve came downstairs and Mike stared up at her, "Your mom and I discussed it. You're not quitting."

Vanessa shook her head, "No, we didn't decide that."

"I didn't say we agreed. We discussed it."

Vanessa was getting pissed, "NO! You did!"

"Listen, here is the point, you're not old enough to make this decision. And apparently, neither is your mother. You play soccer. You're really good at soccer. You're not quitting soccer. That's the end of the story."

Eve was pissed and got up to leave, "That's so unfair. Now you're punishing me for being good at something."

Friday evening came and Vanessa looked incredible. Her hair was curled and blonde dirty waves hang down across her shoulders. she was wearing a form fitting burgundy dress with a low-scooped neckline and was a few inches short of her knees.

Mike was dressed in slacks, dress shirt and a sport jacket.

She rushed around putting finishing touches in the living room. She placed several tray of finger food on the cocktail table.

Just then, Mandy came down the stairs dressed on green tights and a long clinging white pullover blouse. Her long black hair was pulled tight in a bun atop her head. Mike saw her, "Hey, what are you still doing here? Eve's gonna be late for soccer."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers