Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned out, "TMI, Mandy, TMI!" He let out a deep breath and lowered his head and began to plant several soft, gentle kisses on her exposed neck. His tongue flicked out and left a trail of saliva from the crook of her neck, to her sexy ear. He nipped and tugged at the one earlobe and his tongue flicked all around when he felt her shiver and release a loud moan.

Mandy's mouth dropped open and she was moaning louder when she felt his tongue dip into her ear and move to the nape of her neck and all over the sensitive flesh of her exposed neck. She let out a gasp when she felt his hands leave her waist and move up a few inches and gently cup her large, extremely firm tits, "Oh My God, Yes, oh yes Dad, I'm yours! Do what you want, I'll be your sex slave, just don't stop!" She turned her head and her mouth found his and they were locked in a passionate kiss that made her light-headed. She tore her mouth from his and squirmed even more, feeling his hard cock poking at her tight ass below.

Mike tore his mouth from hers. He released her tits and cupped her face, "Are you sure Mandy? Once we start there is no turning back, but I guarantee you will cum like you never came before."

She swooned, "Oh yes Daddy, I want you so bad. I talked to both Kris and Mom and they both told me you were a special lover and they never had anyone better." She giggled, "Mom said she had some larger, but none that made her cum as hard as you make her cum."

He cut her off with another kiss. His hands moved to her shoulders and slowly drew the silky nightgown off her slender shoulders and down her arms. His eyes grew large as her firm, dark nippled tits popped into view. He pulled it harder and it settled down around her hips. He saw the washboard belly and knew there was no way Kris or Vanessa's body could compete with hers.

Mandy's mouth was gaping open as she saw the look of pure lust in her father's eyes. She spun in his grasp. Her hands came up and she grabbed hold of his hair and fisted it and smashed her mouth to his. Her tongue sank into his mouth and it was like a lizard, dancing all about. She licked at his lips, her teeth tugged at his lips as she wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him tighter to her face. She loved the feel of his chest on her naked tits, but wanted more, a lot more.

She pulled back slightly and with shaking fingers she unfastened his shirt and tore it from his shoulders and down his arms. She plastered her body to his and she moaned as his hairy chest excited her already supercharged body.

Mike was slow to act, but when he recovered from her sudden assault, he grabbed hold of her thick, black hair that was still fastened atop her head. He took the lead now as he tore his mouth from hers. He rained kisses along her cheeks, chin and forehead. He planted soft kisses on her closed eyes and he heard her groans grow louder. He moved to her neck and feasted on the tender flesh there and he felt her entire body break out in hundreds of goose-pimples. He groaned as he felt her teeth sink into the flesh of his shoulder as he continued his assault on her neck and clavicle.

He finally pulled back and reaching up, he slowly plucked away one pin after another and as her long, curly raven locks began to tumble free, he raked his fingers through it, "My God Mandy, you are without a doubt one of the most beautiful women I've ever had the pleasure of being with."

A smile broke out across her pretty face and she blushed. Something she rarely did. She rolled her head around on her shoulders and she continued to moan as Mike raked his fingers through her hair. She let out a gasp when he pulled hard on it, forcing her head back and she let out a shriek when he dipped his head and once again attacked her long, graceful neck. She shook from the intense pleasure he was inflicting on her slender neck.

Mike knew he could spend an entire hour on her gorgeous neck. He finally relented and moved lower. He licked, sucked and nipped at the upper slopes of her heaving tits. He inhaled her sweet scent of lavender and his hands were slightly ahead of his mouth. His fingers began to roll and tease her incredible aeroules and nipples. Her aeroules were a light pink, but as he teased them, they turned to a deeper pink, slightly red. Tens of pimples popped up in defense of the large nipple in the middle. He rolled them both and they grew rock-hard. They were dark burgundy, and turned darker as he tugged at them. He felt his mouth watering, just thinking about sucking on them.

Mandy was just as eager, if not more. Her fingers dug into his scalp as she forcefully guided his mouth to the aching tips. She growled out as he finally closed his lips around one tip. Her breathing was ragged as his teeth nipped at it. His tongue flicked out and danced back and forth, up and down and she let out a tiny yelp when he sucked hard on it and released it. He pulled back slightly and teased the large aeroule. His tongue ran around and around the large cap and the tiny pimples grew larger and darker.

Mike sucked hard on the tip once again and with a deep suck, he released it with a pop. It was dripping with his saliva and he heard her groan out as he moved to its twin.

"Oh My God Dad, if you can turn me on this much with my titties, I can just imagine what it going to feel like when you go down on me. I can't wait." She tried to force his head downward, but she groaned out when he released her second nipple and glared up at her, "All in good time Mandy. Just let me treat your other breast with the same reverence I gave the first one."

She let out a flustered gasp and fell back to the damp pillow, "Okay Dad, do you best, but if you don't get to it soon, I just may have to take the matter into my own hands." She let out a stifled chuckle.

He ignored her pleas and when he saw her hands drift down her body, he took hold of her wrists and shook his head, "Oh no you don't Mandy and if you try that again, I'll make you wait even longer." He chuckled when he saw her hands pull back suddenly, far away from her groin area.

Mandy rolled her head from side to side and her glossy hair hair obscured her face. She was gasping for air as she felt his lips, tongue and teeth on her second tit. She reached out and played with her first tit and found it slippery and slimy with his saliva. She let out a shriek when he popped off the second orb and attacked the underside. She shivered, never having that area played with and she found it very, very erotic and she was so wet, she could feel her cunt juices running down between the tight cheeks of her ass.

Mike finally moved downward. He grabbed hold of her crumpled nightgown and tugged them off her hips and down her squirming legs. He leaned back and took in the incredible sight before him. Unlike her sister, aunt and mother, Mandy didn't possess those thick, fleshy lips. She had a tight camel toe and her entire pussy was puffy and swollen. He also liked the tiny black tuff of hair just above her glistening pussy.

Mandy was anxious to feel his lips and tongue on her, "Oh please Daddy, don't make me wait. I know you know I've been sexually active, but have not had the pleasure of oral sex of any fruitful orgasms." She blushed again and knew she had said too much.

Mike leaned forward and planted a soft, wet kiss directly on her puffy mound. He glared up at her, "I'm shocked to hear you haven't had the pleasure of someone who know how to treat a woman's vagina properly."

Mandy lifted her head from the pillow, her lips were parched and she licked them from her intense heaving breathing through her mouth, "I know you're good, very good at doing it. I heard Kristen and Mom scream out several times. I even sneaked into your bedroom when you weren't looking and watched mom come undone. I stood there and came almost the same time she did. Eve was beside me watching, but I made her go back to her room. She was going to call me out, but with her being only sixteen, she relented and left in a huff.

He gave her a weak smile, "Thank you for chasing Eve away. I know she wants what Kristen and you are getting, but she has to wait at least a couple more years. As for you watching your mother and me, shame on you, but think you may have learned something if you came in and joined us."

She giggled, "Two things Dad, first the way mom was coming, she wouldn't want me interrupting her. Secondly, I doubt Eve will have to wait a single day after she turns eighteen to savor what I've waited over four months for."

He groaned out, "Okay, okay, I've said I was sorry. I intend to make up for lost time, are you ready?"

She fell back to the pillow and giggled, "It's all in your hands Dad, show me what you got." She wiggled her ass again.

Mike snuck his hands under her tiny, tight ass and served her pussy up as if it was on a platter. He lowered his head and teased her by blowing out several bursts of cool air on her heated pussy. He switched up and followed that by just as many bursts of hot air.

Mandy was squirming and she clutched at his head, urging him to stop teasing and eat her. She moaned, "You are such a fucking tease, eat me already, make me cum!"

Mike finally gave in, he used his thumbs to spread out her tight lips and saw the shiny pinkness of her inner lips. He saw a tiny trickle of her milky cum seeping out. He leaned forward and flicked at it lightly. He scooped it up and moaned, "Mmm, just as tasty as your sister." He stiffened his tongue and stabbed at her tight slick hole. He darted in and out several times and tightened his grip on her ass as she humped his face. He drew her down to the bed and swept his tongue up and down from her hooded clit, down across her perineum to her puckered asshole. He heard her screech as he stabbed at her puckered hole.

Mandy clutched at his head, "Oh Daddy, what are you doing. That is so fucking dirty, but it feels so good!"

He chuckled and left it, knowing before long he's have a finger or two in her ass driving her over the cliff for an orgasm she never knew existed. He heard her groan in frustration when he abandoned her ass, but heard a moan of pleasure as he returned to her pussy. He again darted in and out of her bubbly hole and scooping up a large dollop of her cunt juices, he ran it over her budding clit. He flicked it back and forth, up and down and he finally got it away from her hiding spot under her thick hooded cleft.

Mandy was panting harder and was close to an orgasm already. She lovingly ran her fingers through his hair and rolled her own head from side to side, "Oh please Dad, let me cum. I am so close, please don't tease me any longer."

He drew the stiff button between his lips and strummed it all about. He felt Mandy losing it and just as she started to cum, he shoved two fingers into her tight pussy and she thrashed around, screaming at the top of her lungs as she bathed his fingers and mouth with her milky nectar. He slowed, but continued to finger-fuck her throughout her incredible climax.

He knew from past experience to release the lady's clit, knowing how sensitive it was for the next couple of minutes. He moved his mouth from her clit to her slimy hole and drawing his fingers out, he began tongue-fucking her as his cum coated fingers slid lower and once again began to tease her asshole.

Mandy was slowly coming down from her intense orgasm and it quickly began to build again. She never, ever felt anything like she did just now and knew it was just the beginning. Seeing her mother and hearing Kristen, she knew she was in for a long, incredible night.

She humped his fingers as he slowly penetrated her puckered hole. He locked his mouth over her entire pussy and sucked. He did it lightly at first, but slowly began to build upward, sucking and flicking his tongue in and out of her hole.

Mandy was once again thrashing about on the verge of yet another orgasm. He released her cunt from the suction and immediately attacked her clit again. It sent her into orbit and she felt like she was about to squirt. It was something she saw in videos and heard about, but thought it was a myth. Just as she unleashed her cunt cream, she felt two of Mike's fingers penetrate her asshole and that was it. She started to squirt and she was so embarrassed, she cried out, "Oh fuck dad, I'm so sorry. I couldn't help it and I started to pee."

He licked at her slimy cunt cream and continued to lightly caress her pussy, "You didn't pee on me Mandy. You came so hard, your pussy juices just shot out from the intense spasms you were having."

She stared down at him and rolled her eyes, "That was so intense! I never, ever felt anything as incredible as that. Don't tell me it is that way all the time. If it is, I have to find a man who can do half of what you do to me.'

He chuckled, "Sorry to disappoint you Mandy, but that is a rare occurrence. Probably because you've stored up so much sexual frustrations, I unleashed them. I know I'm good, but that was something else. So are you ready for another go-round?"

She fell back to the damp pillow, "What do you say you climb up here and just hold me for a little while. I know I owe you something in return, but I need to recuperate from the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced. I now know why Mom and Kris scream all the time."

He climbed up, but reached for his shirt to wipe away some of her slimy juices from his chin, cheeks and neck.

Mandy blushed, "Sorry Dad, I didn't realize I had that much in me." She hugged him and before long, she was dead to the world.

He sat there and stared at the gorgeous daughter Vanessa and he created and he had a whole lot of nasty things planned for her, Kristen and Vanessa in the days and weeks to come.

After about half an hour, Mike got off the bed and in doing so woke up Mandy. She reached out and grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back to the bed, "Thanks for the little nap, Dad. So what's next?"

He hovered over her and kissed her lightly and as her lips parted, he sucked her tongue into his mouth and his hands traveled all over her lush curves. He moved away from her mouth and moved down her body quickly. Once again he stared at her pussy. This time it was at rest and he was anxious to awaken it. He didn't tease this time and wormed his tongue between her cuntlips and soon was tongue fucking her.

Mandy's temperature rose quickly and was trembling as she clung to his head again. She fell back and allowed Mike to work his magic. She was quickly to build and before long she was moaning and groaning louder and louder.

Mike released her clit and started working two of his fingers in her. He started slowly and as he felt her humping his fingers, he knew it was time to show her just how he could bring her off quickly. He twisted his fingers around and began to strum the inner walls of her pussy. Over and over again he petted her G-spot and within moments of beginning, she rocketed off the bed and sent another gush of her cream all over his hand.

Mandy was panting wildly, she was so turned on, she thought she was going to black out. She screamed out when he suddenly drew his fingers out of her and locked his mouth over her spasming pussy. She thrashed around when she felt his cum coated fingers suddenly slide deep into her ass. She screamed even louder and her orgasm shot off the charts.

Mike slowly continued to finger-fuck her asshole and as she settled down, he drew them out of her and finally abandoned her pussy and moved up her glistening body and kissed her, feeding her, her own juices.

Mandy was shocked and amazed how much she enjoyed tasting her own juices. She intensified their kiss and she knew it was time for her to show him just how she could handle a cock. She managed to break free of him. She planted her hand in his chest, "Okay Dad, now is the time for you to relax. I've wanted to do this ever since I saw mom giving you a blowjob. I nearly came from seeing how great she took you into her mouth. I played with myself so much, I came watching you two. Now I want to try and duplicate what I saw."

Mike was grinning from ear to ear as he watched Mandy's start her trek down his straining body. He felt her hot breath on his flesh.

Mandy's tongue flicked out and felt the saltiness of his sweat and it turned her on, just knowing he was sweating because what the two of them were doing together. She dragged her hard nippled tits along his hairy thighs and she grabbed hold of his cock. Her fingers failed to meet and she groaned thinking how to stuff that fat cock into her mouth and pussy. She knew the way he continued to play with her asshole, that wasn't off the table either.

Mandy swept her long raven locks off her face and onto her back. She puckered up her red-painted lips and planted a quick kiss directly on the crown of his cock. She was rewarded with a couple drops of pre-cum and she ran her tongue from side to side, smearing the cum on her parched lips. Her lips parted and her tongue danced out and poked at the leaking hole. She swirled her tongue around and around the large head and moaned, "Oh My God Dad, seeing it from across the room with mom playing with it was one thing. Seeing it up close is just amazing. I can't stop drooling thinking about what this fat cock will be doing to me."

Mike combed his fingers through her lush dark hair and when she looked up at him, it made him shiver.

Mandy swabbed his cock from root to tip over and over again and before long she had the entire shaft coated in her saliva. She dipped her head and her tongue danced along his balls and she smiled when she heard him release a groan and tremble from her active tongue. She sucked one onto her mouth and popping it out, sucked on its partner. Her hand was active throughout the entire ball worship. She stroked him over and over again.

Mike was happy he fucked Carol earlier, or he may have lost it from Mandy's expert sucking and her hand-job.

She licked back to the tip and opening her mouth, she took the shaft into her mouth. She began bobbing up and down at a slow pace. Her tongue was active throughout the entire process. As she sped up, she took more and more of his cock into her mouth. She coughed when she felt the tip brush the back of her throat. She pulled away, leaving a trail of stringy saliva clinging from her swollen lips to the tip of his cock.

She was about to resume sucking, but Mike had other plans. He was close to cumming and knew twice in one night was a feat. The way they were going at it, he knew he'd most likely be able to get it up again, but didn't want to disappoint her. He drew her up and even though she was protesting, she stopped when she found herself on her back and Mike hovering over her gorgeous body.

Mandy knew the main event was about to begin and she was more than ready and eager to start. She reached down and wrapped her hand around the slippery shaft. She guided it to her weeping hole an she let let out a hiss as she felt him penetrate her tight hole. She released his cock and clutched at his upper arms. She rolled her head from side to side, "Oh fuck, you are soooooooo big. I want it, but please take it slow until I get used to your thickness, Poppa."

Just hearing her call him Poppa turned him on and he did take it slow. He leaned forward and brushed his hair covered chest against her straining tits. He felt a jolt of electrified excitement course through them directly to his groin. He planted a hot kiss on her lips and she clutched at his head, kissing him with even stronger intensity.

She began to move, slowly meeting his thrusts with ones of her own. Her short, but shapely legs came up and she locked ankles around his upper thighs. She whispered in his ear, "Fuck me Poppa. I want to feel you fill me up with that big fat cock of yours. I can't wait till I feel you shoot your hot cum in me and really make me a real women. All the others paled in comparison to you. Yes, yes, harder, faster. Oh my God, I'm going to cum again. I never knew it could feel this great!"