Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can one of you guys please take her? I don't wanna be late for choir, because I'm auditioning for a solo."

Mike called upstairs, "Eve, get your butt down here. Come on, let's go."

Mandy turned and sarcastically replied to her parents, "Come on, Yeah, I'm excited about it, too!"

Eve came down dressed in soccer clothes, carrying a huge bag, "Maybe I'll get lucky and blow out my knee and then be out for the season."

Mandy turned and left without a reply.

Just then the doorbell rang and Vanessa answered it, "Hi, oh, hello. Come on in. This is my husband Mike."

She reached out and shook his hand, "I'm Carol, Good to meet you."

Mike took her in and saw an instant connection, She was wearing a multi-colored silky dress with a long lemon yellow coat covering it. Her long black hair was pulled back in a severe high ponytail. Behind her was her husband Chuck, dress same as Mike in slacks, dress shirt and a sports jacket.

Vanessa and Carol took a seat on the sofa, while Mike and Chuck took seats across from one another in the matching sofa chairs. The conversation was a little awkward at first. Vanessa as always tried to cover up her nervousness by sticking her foot in her mouth.

Carol and Vanessa had wine, while Mike and Chuck had scotch on the rock and before long the conversation turned to sports and children.

While this was going on, Mandy was at choir practice and she got a call during break, "Mandy, it's Cammy from Eve's soccer team."

"Oh, the one with the hairy legs?"

"No, that's Jen, and I know, seriously, she looks like a centaur. Anyways, we have a situation."

Mandy suddenly got serious, "Okay, is Eve alright?"

"Kind of. We blew off practice and went to Taylor's party. Eve had three tequila poppers."

Mandy moaned, "Eve doesn't drink."

"You're telling me. She's terrible at it. My parents are gonna be home in an hour and she's hammered!"

Mandy hurried to her school locker, "Okay, this is what you do. Get her on her feet, take her into the bathroom."

"Why?"

"Because in five minutes, something is coming out of somewhere, and it's good to be on tile."

Back at the Baxter house, Carol and Vanessa were on their second bottle of wine and Vanessa turned to Carol, "I just love this dress of yours. It looks very comfortable and the way it leaves your back bare, very sexy."

Carol chuckled, "I just love how it feels on my legs and even though it's cold outside, this material is very warm."

Vanessa placed her drink on the coffee table and scooted closer to Carol, "Is it now? I thought it may be a little cool. Do you mind if I felt it?" And without waiting for a reply, she placed her hand on Carol's slender leg and ran her hand up and down the silky material, "Mmm, I can see what you mean. I can fell it warming under my hand. It is wonderful; I was wondering is it the material, or the warm body beneath the dress."

Carol let out a gasp and looked to Chuck. He was no help as he shifted his weight in the chair and watched the white hand slip lower and gently caressed Carol's black knee.

Vanessa's hand ran up and down the exposed flesh of Carol's leg and when she saw her squirm, the dress rode higher in her naked flesh. She scooted closed to Carol, and with one hand still on her bare leg, she took the wine glass from Carol and placed it on the coffee table. She turned back to Carol and after placing her index finger on Carol's chin, she turned her face towards hers and before Carol could object, Vanessa's lips met hers.

Carol released a tiny gasp and as her lips parted to speak, she was cutoff when she felt Vanessa's tongue probing her lips and found her tongue entering her mouth.

Vanessa's other hand drifted higher up her squirming legs and her other hand clutched at the nape of Carol's bare neck. The kiss grew hotter and suddenly Vanessa found Carol returning the kiss.

Carol's hand slid up Vanessa's arms and suddenly her fingers tightened in the dirty blonde curls before her. She took the chance and her tongue found its way into Vanessa's mouth and soon their two totally different, but somewhat similar bodies were pressed together.

Mike looked to Chuck and shrugged, "Who ever thought a meeting of the new neighbors would lead to something this erotic?"

Chuck was stunned by his wife of nearly twenty years would suddenly be making out with a woman, a white woman to beat?"

Carol's hand on Vanessa's leg slid further beneath the skirt, taking the dress with it and before long, she found Vanessa lifting up off the sofa, allowing Carol to drew the dress up to her waist.

Vanessa was also active as her hand released her head and ran down and found the zipper on the back of the dress. She got it down and it hung around her waist. Vanessa deftly unclipped her bra and unleashed Carol's huge black tits.

Carol tore her mouth form Vanessa's and looked to Chuck and she let out a groan when she saw him with his pants down around his ankles, stroking his big black cock. Her groan grew louder when she suddenly felt Vanessa's lips close around one of her thick, black licorice nip. Her eyes fluttered shut as she clutched at Vanessa's head. She let out a groan when she felt her mouth release the one nipple and move to the other stiff tip. Her eyes opened and she looked to Mike and saw an equally stiff, fat cock in his fist as he watched the two large titted women go at it on the sofa.

Before long, Vanessa was on her knees, drawing the dress from Carol's squirming body. Her tiny black panties followed and Carol slumped back on the sofa as she felt the heat of Vanessa's hot breath on her slimy, puffy cunt.

Carol arched her back and clutched at Vanessa's head as she felt her tongue finally make contact with her pussy. She growled out when she felt her suck at her clit and shoved two fingers into her pussy. She released her head and found the zipper on the back of her clinging dress and getting it unfastened, she tore at the material and getting it off her shoulders and arms, she freed her from her bra and looking to Chuck, he was now naked from the waist down, with only his shirt on.

Chuck slipped from the chair and moved in behind Vanessa. He grabbed hold of the slack material of her dress and managed to remove it from her trembling body, He caressed her bubble butt and worked the panties off and found her thick, fleshy cuntlips as he shoved two fingers deep into her quivering pussy.

Mike watched the two black neighbors were covering his naked white wife. He stripped off his remaining clothes and join the trio on the sofa. He pushed Vanessa aside and knelt there staring at the naked, black body before him. He licked his lips and before he could react, Carol pulled him forward and guided his stiff, fat cock into her already stimulated pussy.

Vanessa scooted over and planted her upper body flat on the sofa cushion and wiggled her ass back and forth and was soon rewarded with Chuck shoving his cock deep into her pussy.

Side by side, Mike and Chuck fucked each other's wife. Chuck fucking Vanessa doggy style and Mike fucking Carol missionary, but with her butt resting on the edge of the cushion, it gave him free reign to plow into her with the same intensity that Chuck was fucking Vanessa.

Both sets of huge tits, one white and one black shook and swayed as their newly found partners fucked them at an incredible pace.

Carol was the first to cum, seeing she already had a head start from Vanessa licking and sucking her. She exploded, bathing Mike's cock with a gush of her milky cream.

Vanessa wasn't far behind, as she felt Chuck teasing and rubbing her clit with one hand, while his other was tugging at her swaying tits. She gave him the same dose of cunt juice as she felt his cock swell and before long, he too was emptying his balls deep in her pussy.

Mike was the last to cum and as Carol leaned forward and kissed him, he pulled hard at her ponytail and exploded, bathing her womb with is hot cum.

Before long, the four of them were scrambling about, dressing, even though Mike just slipped into his pants and shirt, and Vanessa just in her dress. Their new neighbors, dressed as fast as they could and before long the four of them were once again looking normal. They finished their drinks and Carol and Chuck said their good-byes, thanking them for the very, very unusual meeting of the neighbors.

While this was all going on, Mandy had to leave her choir practice to attend to Eve. She rushed over to Cammy's house and knocking on the door, Cammy hurried to answer it, "Thanks for coming Mandy."

Mandy pushed her way in, "No time, I do the talking. Can she walk on her own?"

"I think so."

"What's the E.T.A. on your parents?"

"Fifteen minutes."

Mandy took charge, "We have to work fast." She flipped open her bag of goodies.

Cammy looked at the goodies as Mandy worked to get Eve into her soccer uniform, "Wow, mouthwash, eye drops? Towelette? Clean urine?"

Mandy got Eve's tights on, "I've seen things you can't unsee. Cammy, you just wasted eleven seconds. You could've spent making Eve a cup of coffee, lots of cream, lot of sugar." She grabbed a glass on the table, "Is this water?

Cammy nodded, "Yes."

She picked it up and threw it in Eve's face, "Come on, Eve! Work with me!"

Eve woke up, groaning.

"We gotta get you back into your soccer uniform." She got her onto her feet, "Up, up, up! You did not ditch soccer tonight!" Eve continued to groan. "You went to practice. Say it!"

Eve was bouncing up and down as Mandy tugged at her soccer shorts. She flopped back down on the sofa, "This is all dad's fault for forcing me to stay on the soccer team. You have no idea how hard it is to have dad think you're so great at something."

Hearing that really hit home and hurt Mandy to no end, "Yeah, that must suck." She picked up another glass of water and threw it again in Eve's face.

Eve let out a shriek, "I'm awake!"

"Good, now we have to make it look like you've been playing soccer. So I'm gonna have to roll you around on the lawn a little bit." She tugged her blue socks on Eve's feet.

Mike was savoring the intense bout he had with Carol, "You know, I actually had a good time tonight. As neighbors go,. I'd hang out with Chuck."

Vanessa was still reeling from eating Carol and getting fucked doggy by Chuck, "Well, maybe I should invite the Larabees over for dinner."

Mike looked at her, "Who are the Larabees"

She groaned, "You just fucked Carol Larabee and Chuck Larabee just fucked me."

"Oh, okay!"

They were putting the remainder of the snacks and wine away. Mandy peeked in the window to see where they were and was glad they were in the kitchen, "Okay I'm gonna keep them distracted. All you need to do is go upstairs. and go to bed, okay?"

Eve staggered into the house, "Okay."

She ran into the kitchen, "Guys, I wanna tell you about choir!" She stopped her mom as she tried to leave the kitchen, "Guess what? Guess what? I got a solo!"

Mike turned away from the sink, "Good!"

Vanessa hugged her, " Oh, that great, honey."

"So you wanna let me sing it for you? Oh wait, let's do it in the garage, it has better acoustics, yeah."

All of a sudden there was a thud in the living room. Both Mike and Vanessa turned, "What was that?" They hurried in and found Eve passed out with the front door wide opened. Mike rushed to her, "Eve? Hey, hey, hey did you fall down?"

She got up slowly, "I'm fine dad. Just get out of my room."

He turned and looked to Mandy, pissed off, "How much has she had to drink?"

Mandy groaned out, "Just a few tequila poppers"

Vanessa stared at Mandy, "Tequila? Seriously?"

Mike looked to Eve, "You're quitting soccer, you're drinking? What are you thinking?!"

Eve stood there swaying, "Okay....What was the first question?"

Vanessa tugged at her arm, "You're not gonna get any answers out of her tonight. We'll deal with this tomorrow morning."

Mike closed the door, "Your room is going to be spinning a little tonight, but it'll slow down by the time you get out of there in four months!" Mike turned to Mandy, "You take your sister out and you get her drunk?"

Mandy was devastated, "What? No!"

He came closer to her, "Don't lie to me!"

"I'm not lying!"

Eve stopped on the stairs, "She's telling the truth dad, she wasn't even there."

Mike looked to the stairs, "You don't need to cover for your sister."

Eve groaned, "I'm not! She's covering for me. It was all my fault. BATHROOM!"

Mike looked to them both, "What?"

Eve scrambled up the stairs, "Bathroom! Bathroom! Bathroom!"

Mandy was so hurt, "You see? All I did was try to help. She's obviously acting out because you forced her to play soccer, and she hates it."

He turned to Mandy, "I'm not in the habit of letting my daughters just quit stuff because it gets tough."

She threw up her hands, "Okay, well, how about when you let me quit, uh, saxophone, dance class, uh, typing, ice skating. You don't believe in me like you believe in Eve, so you let me quit stuff all the time."

He stared down at her, "You could quit yelling at me. I'll let you do that."

"Eve so much as mention's quitting soccer, and you act like it's the end of the world. But I had to leave choir early tonight to go and help her, and I might lose my solo! But you--you could care less!" She ran upstairs, leaving him to think about what she said.

Vanessa helped Eve into bed and once Mike came into the bedroom, she looked to him, "I heard everything Mandy just said, and I hate to admit it, she was right. I'll be taking a long much needed bath. I'll be soaking in the tub. I think you need to go and see Mandy. I won't wait up for you, you two have a lot to discuss."

He kissed her, "I'll see you in the morning, wish me luck." He went and washed up first and headed down the hall to Mandy's room. He tapped lightly on the door and heard a quiet, "Come on in Mom."

He opened the door, "It isn't mom, it's me, is that okay?"

She nodded, "Yeah, come on in."

He closed the door behind her and stepped into the room. He stopped there and took in her gorgeous daughter. She had changed out of her clothes she wore earlier. She was now in a yellow nightgown with tiny red hearts all about it. The nightgown had a plunging neckline and it was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra under it. Her large, fat nipples poked against the thin, silky material. He came closer and sat on the edge of the bed and smiled at her. He patted her lightly on one knee, "I am going to say something I rarely ever say, "I was wrong and you were right." There I said it. Now that I got that out of the way, I just wanted to say, I'm sorry." All of a sudden he felt horrible. The one daughter he thought was strong and confident was crying. He caught her sweeping the tear away.

Mandy turned away so Mike couldn't see her crying. She shifted on the bed, but Mike caught her. He climbed up onto the bed and sat back against the headboard. With his legs spread out, he reached out for her and pulled her back against him.

Mandy went willingly and leaning back, she felt his firm chest against her back. She wiggled slightly to get more comfortable and her tight, nearly bare ass pressed against his groin. She snuggled even harder when she felt his strong arms wrap around her firm body and hugged her tight. She let out a sigh as his arms rested about her body, just below her heavy breasts.

Mike rested his chin on her shoulder, "Okay Mandy, out with it, what's bothering you?"

She squirmed in his embrace as she fought to find the right words, "Um, okay, I have a very serious issue with you and Mom. A couple days ago I came running in to tell you I was up for a solo in the choir, but you both blew me off. You were too concerned with one lousy practice that Eve was trying to escape. I know she is your favorite. You can't tell me you love all your daughters the same. It is very easy to see that."

He lightly kissed the top of her head, "You see Mandy, that is where you are wrong. We do love all three of you the same. We might favor one over the other, but we would walk on flaming embers to save each and every one of you the same. Okay, I do LIKE Eve more, not because I don't love you any less. Eve and I have so much in common and you are out there, doing your thing and seems like you never, ever ask for help, unless you want money for one thing or another."

She wiggled, liking being held in his arms, "That might be right, but why no cheering for me when I do, do something right. Sure my grades are not the best, but my designs are getting praise from teachers and even some of the designers I've showed them to. Not once have I heard anything encouraging from either of you when it comes to my creativity."

He tightened his grip on her, "I can't defend either of us for that. I think mainly because if we do encourage you, all of a sudden, you fall flat on your face and you run off to yet another pet project. I swear, if you make it in choir and do get the solo, I will be in the front row, cheering you on. As far as your designs, that too is something I will support you on, but you better believe, if for any reason you slack off or decide you can't do it, I will be down on you just as hard as I was on Eve about soccer practice. You see, with encouragement, also comes the delivery on your part. You can't expect your mother or me to cheer and support you if all of a sudden, you give up and stop believing in yourself. Mandy, I do believe in you, just prove me right, okay?"

She turned her head and kissed him lightly on the cheek, "Thank you Dad! I know asking you this is something I normally don't do, but I know I can do it."

He kissed the top of her head again and stared at her heaving breasts as he looked down from his vantage position. He felt his cock begin to stir and be bit his lip, hoping she didn't realize it.

Mandy shifted in his embrace again, "Okay I have one more thing to discuss with you and I think it is an even more difficult to bring up. Being the middle daughter, sometimes, or maybe most of the time I'm overlooked. I know you are aware I'm eighteen now, have been for well over four months. I know you know, because you harped on me about voting for Romney."

He nodded and licked his lips. He hoped she wasn't going where he thought she was going, "Yeah, I know you're eighteen. You must have brought it up several times, especially when you want us to purchase you a new car."

She giggled and she felt his cock stir beneath her tight butt, "Yeah, okay, so you know I'm eighteen. I know for a fact that the same day Kristen turned eighteen, you were in her room, showing her the facts of lives. I don't mean the TV program or some clinical doctor's book. I mean..."

"Yeah, yeah, okay I know what you mean, so where is this going?"

She turned halfway in his embrace and her nightgown didn't move and one of her large tits nearly popped out of the neckline, "Why haven't you showed me the same attention you've shown Kris. Sure we had the elections, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's, but I also heard you and Kris going at it a few days ago. Do you have any idea how neglected I feel? Hearing the two of you going at it and me, here all alone not getting any of what she's getting from the most important man in my life."

He let out a gasp, "Oh My God, Mandy! I had no idea you felt that way. I didn't make any attempts with you because you're always out with the most popular guys, star athletes and the prom king. I never thought you'd want to spend that kind of quality time with your old man. Just look at me, I can't compete with them."

She kissed him lightly on the lips, "You are so, so wrong Dad. I've craved you ever since I knew what sex was all about." She turned back facing away from him, "I love you Dad. I just wanted to know you love me the same way you love Kristen and Mom." I know about Boyd and you wouldn't have to worry about that. When I started to be sexual active, mom took me to the gynecologist and started me on birth control. That was two years ago. Just to let you know, she took Eve there too just after she turned sixteen."