Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 06

Story Info
Octavio in an orgy & Kristen gets some more too.
8.5k words
4.87
4.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Last Man Standing: More of Season 2

After the Friday night with Mike, Kyle and Mandy, Vanessa was still feeling like Mike was getting the better end of the deal. Even though she experienced time with Carol and Kristen, it wasn't the same seeing Mike dipped his toe in the larger female pool. He also had Carol and Kristen and Mandy several times. Not to mention Alyssa who he was alone with and not sharing her.

Mike, Vanessa and Eve went to one of her soccer games and Mike was upset because Eve wasn't performing up to his standards. When they returned to the house, he read Eve the riot act and she ran upstairs upset. Mike looked to Vanessa, "I'm glad you recorded the game, you have to hook up the TV and check out Eve's penalty kick." He left the room to get a beer and a snack.

Vanessa panicked, because instead of focusing her camera phone on Eve, she was zeroing in on the hot soccer coach. After linking her phone to the TV, she reviewed the video she recorded on her phone.

Kristen was sitting on the sofa and chuckled when she heard the conversation, "Really sorry I missed the game."

Vanessa let out a grunt, "Why couldn't Eve have been a total klutz like you and Mandy?"

Kris rolled her eyes, "I like to think we all have our own strengths. You know, like for instance, Mandy has her keen fashion sense, and can fuck like a race horse. And I....am fertile."

Vanessa took a seat beside her, "I can't believe how some people can get so upset about soccer around here."

Just them Blanca came into the room with a basket of clean laundry and stood behind the sofa, "Oh no, the game of football stirs up a lot of passion. My father used to put a lot of pressure on me when I played. I spit on his grave. I'm sure Eve won't hold it against Mr. Mike."

Vanessa looked up at her, "Okay!" She pressed start and all of a sudden, Blanca, Kristen and Vanessa were focused on the TV, not the soccer, but the coach. It seemed Vanessa was only recording Octavio.

Kristen slipped closer to Vanessa, "Who is that?"

Blanca dropped the laundry basket and watched too.

Vanessa squirmed in her seat, "That is the new assistant coach, Octavio."

Kristen was drooling, "He's kind of a babe!"

Vanessa moaned, "Oh Yeah."

Kristen kept starting at the screen, :Mom?"

"Hmm?"

"Not that I'm complaining, but, um...did you get anything besides this guy in his shorts?"

Vanessa shook her head, getting out of her dreamland, "Huh? Oh, yeah,. yeah,. yeah! Um" She fast forwarded her camera and every time she stopped it, it again centered on Octavio. She let out a groan, "God, no, that's pretty---pretty much it!"

Kristen took her hand off of Vanessa's leg and Blanca stopped massaging her neck.

Mike called from the kitchen, "Hey, did you cue that up, honey?" He entered the living room, "Where's the game?"

Kristen turned it off and Vanessa hopped up, "Uh, honey, you know what? Uh, uh, I think something's wrong with my phone."

He looked confused, "What?"

"It came out all grainy, It was grainy, right, girls?"

Kristen and Blanca nodded, "Yeah, grainy, oh very grainy., nothing to see." They all ran from the room like a bunch of rats leaving a sinking ship.

He caught up with Vanessa in the kitchen, "Honey, what's the matter with your phone?"

"I don't know, Mike. I'm not a scientist."

He stood beside her as she stuffed the phone in her purse, "You have a PhD in Geology. You in fact ARE a scientist."

She was at the sink, "You know what? I just--I wish you'd let up on Eve."

He dropped his head, "I know, yeah. She can play better than that, you know? She's just not listening to me anymore. What about that new assistant coach? That, uh, uh, um, um...Oktoberfest, or uh..."

She screeched out, "Young guy. Octavio?"

"Yeah!"

"He seems nice, why?

"He does private coaching. I could hire him to coach Eve, and he'll come right to the house."

She was suddenly flustered, "Uh...Gonna have--have to think about that."

"You think it's a bad idea?"

She tried to escape the kitchen, "I just want to think about it, Mike."

"If he was able to teach her anything, you know, she might get a scholarship."

She turned before hiding in the garage, "If it means less of you two arguing, then---then I'm all for it."

"Perfect, I'll give him a call." He headed out of the kitchen towards his study, "I guess he does it for a lot of the girls."

She chuckled under her breath, "Does it for a lot of the moms, too."

A couple day later Octavio and Mike were setting up a smaller version of a goal in the back yard, "I've been teaching Eve up till now. You know I played football in high school. The other football--the kind people really care about."

Octavia nodded, "Oh, yeah, except for the six billion people who don't live in America."

Eve bellowed out, "We're losing daylight, ladies. Can we just kick some balls? Please?"

In the kitchen, Kristen, Mandy and Vanessa were staring out at him, drooling just imagining him fucking each and every one of them. Both Mandy and Kris were in their diner outfits, while Vanessa was in a knee-length sweater dress.

Mandy looked to Vanessa, "His name is Octavio?"

Vanessa never looked away from him, "The other moms call him "The Big O." You know why?"

"Kristen stared at him in his shorts and tight t-shirt, "Yeah, yeah, but I would love to have my mother explain it to me."

Mandy was in a daze, "Hey, what does he charge per hour, and does it have to involve soccer?"

Outside they were practicing and all of a sudden, Mike got a call. He had an issue at Outdoor Man he had to take care of. Eve was worn out from the intense workout and she needed a break, "How about we call it a day. I'll go with you Dad, is that alright?"

Mike looked to Octavio, "What do you say?"

"Fine with me, would it be an imposition if I asked for a bottle of water?"

No, shouldn't be a problem. Just go in through the kitchen. I think the ladies are in there and can help you." He looked to Eve, "Come on, we'll walk around to the pick-up truck in the driveway. We'll see you tomorrow Octavio."

Blanca had joined the ladies staring at him as he packed up his gear. Vanessa couldn't tear her eyes from his ass as he bent over, "Blanca, I though you were cleaning the upstairs."

She stared too, "It's clean enough."

Mandy was having a fantasy, "I wish the back yard would turn into a beach and I was just an innocent native girl collecting shells. In a white cotton dress that billows in the warm breeze. And then things get nasty."

Nasty things did get. Octavia tapped on the door and the four of them rushed to the door, but Vanessa beat them to it. She opened the door, "Hi, Octavio, what can I do for you?"

Mandy muttered under her breath, loud enough for him to hear, "I know what I'd love to do for you."

He cleared his throat," Mr. Baxter said I could ask you for a bottle of water. The practice got a little intense I worked up a sweat."

Kris rolled her eyes, "We all did."

Vanessa hurried to the fridge and pulled out a bottle and handed it to him. She watched as he swept it across his forehead and let out a sigh, "Ah, that feels wonderful."

"Come on in and take a seat in the living room and take the load off."

He followed Vanessa and Mandy, Kris with Blanca close behind. He took a seat on the sofa and Vanessa and Kris sat down on either side of him. Mandy rested her firm ass on the back of the sofa, inches from him and Blanca just stood behind him, drooling, thinking about his hard body against her womanly curves.

Vanessa scooted closer to him and offered him some wine, but he declined, "So tell me Octavio, what do you do for fun on your spare time?"

He chuckled, "I love to salsa dance and watch old movies where they do a lot of dancing. You know like Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers."

Vanessa hopped up, "I just love ballroom dancing." She moved over to the stereo and found an old record of Frank Sinatra and Count Basie. She started it and turned to Octavio, "Would you do an old lady the honor of a dance?"

He stared up at her and gave her a grin, "I would, but I don't see any old ladies here. As a matter of fact, I see four, very, very desirable women. I wouldn't mind dancing with you all." He stood and drew Vanessa into his arms and they danced around a little. Their bodies came together closer and closer and Vanessa let out a gasp when she felt his hands slide down her back and rest on her hips.

Vanessa moved to the music and pressed her large tits to his chest and her pelvic region to his suddenly growing cock. Vanessa cooed as she rested her head on his shoulders and rotated her hips, making greater contact with his erection.

Kristen got up and motioned for Mandy to come over and they too were dancing alongside Octavio and Vanessa.

Octavio looked over at the two daughters and winked when he saw their hands on one another's asses. His hands left Vanessa's hips and slowly caressed her ample ass. He smiled at them when he heard Vanessa release a moan and began grinding harder against his now stiff cock.

All of a sudden Mandy tapped Vanessa on the shoulder, "Mind if I cut-in?"

Vanessa didn't want to share him, but it was too late. Octavio pulled away from Vanessa and began dancing with Mandy.

Mandy immediately had his ass cheeks in her hands and he did the same to her. She let out a louder groan when he lowered his head and began to lightly kiss and nip at her exposed neck and her tiny earlobe.

Vanessa took a seat as she watched Mandy and Octavio begin to kiss. She looked over and saw Kristen and Blanca dancing and Blanca's hands were caressing Kristen's lush curves. She ran her hand up and down her bare leg as she looked at the two couples barely moving to the beat of the music.

Octavio took the lead and breaking away from Mandy, he led her over to the sofa. He guided her beside Vanessa and standing before the two of them, he reached out and took one of Mandy's hands and one of Vanessa's. He guided them to his tented shorts and they both swooned as she felt the thick, stiff shaft pulsating under the thin shorts.

Mandy tugged them down and his dark, thick cock strung free. She smiled when she saw the tiny pearly drop of pre-cum already at the tip.

Vanessa scooted forward and closed her lips around it, beating Mandy to the draw. She attacked it like it was the last cock she'd ever have. She swallowed two-thirds of it and then popped off of it. She began flicking her tongue all over the dark head over and over again. She would stop briefly to pop the head in, suck it hard and release it with a loud pop and began flicking it again and again.

Across from them, Blanca was on her knees, She had Kristen's dress off and she was tugging at her black tights. She yanked them off Kristen's feet and dove in and began lapping away at her fat lipped pussy. She popped her head up and stared into her eyes, "Mmm, Miss Kristen, your pussy looks exactly like your mother's. I'm sure it will taste just as good." She drove her fat tongue between those fat lips and sank deep into her juicy cunt.

Kristen threw her legs over the arms of the chair and humped Blanca's mouth. She grabbed hold of Blanca's thick, black ponytail. She tugged at it, urging her to lick her faster and to uncovered her hidden clit. She released her ponytail and unzipped the back of Blanca's house dress. She yanked it down and it settled around her fat belly. She managed to unclip her bra and her huge tits came flopping out. They were at least a FF. She reached down and cupped one with both hands and it still overflowed her hands.

Blanca smiled up at her, her face was covered in Kristen's cunt juices. She smacked her lips, "I was right, just as tasty as Miss Vanessa's." She slid up Kristen's trim body and she pushed her huge tits to Kristen's face. She let out a groan when Kris sucked on the huge nipple.

Beside Octavio, Mandy was kissing him like a long-lost lover. She sucked on his tongue and groaned into his mouth when she felt his fingers plucking away at the buttons on her diner uniform. She shrugged her shoulders as he tugged it from them and it settled around her trim waist.

Octavio, arched his hips, sending as much of his cock into Vanessa's mouth as possible. He clutched at Mandy's hair. It was pinned up for work and she giggled when he tore his mouth from hers and began attacking her neck and ears. Just like he did to Vanessa earlier, but now he moved lower and he worked at the clasp on her bra and freeing her tits, his lips closed over one large, fat nipple. He drew it into his mouth and nipped at it and sucked hard, "Oh fuck Mandy, your breasts are incredible. I never saw such firm and full breasts before." He moved to its twin and gave it the same treatment.

Vanessa allowed his cock to pop from her mouth and as fast as she could, she struggled out of the skin tight dress and her bra followed. She wrapped her larger tits around his shaft and began rising and lowering her upper body, fucking his cock with her tits. Her tongue flicked at the head each time it peaked out of the top of her tits.

Mandy reached out and caressed her mother's tits and his shaft as he continued to attack her tits. She was ready for more, but Vanessa wasn't about to release him.

Vanessa pulled away and quickly stopped and facing away from him, she skimmed out of her panties and straddling his legs, she lowered her fat lipped pussy to his slippery cock. She let out a groan as she lowered her body, taking inch by inch of his cock onto her quaking body.

Octavio pulled away from Mandy and grabbed hold of Vanessa's ample hips. He guided her up and down on his fat stiff shaft and his hands ran up her body and began to caress her large swaying tits.

Mandy flopped down beside them and played with her pussy. She groaned out as she came close to a climax.

Across from them, Blanca saw what Mandy was doing and seeing that she just made Kris cum,. she crawled over towards Mandy. She was stopped as Octavio pulled at her ponytail and guided her between his outstretched legs. Blanca was soon between his legs and she smacked her lips as she attacked the two people fucking. She sucked at his dark nut sack, she licked at his cum coated cock as it slid in and out of Vanessa's steamy cunt. She moved upward a little and began licking at the thick folds of Vanessa's pussy and every second to third bounce, she was able to flick her tongue at Vanessa's clit.

Mandy looked over at Kris and gave her a weak smile. It grew larger as she watched Kris slide off the chair and crawl on her hands and knees to Mandy. She pushed her legs together and tugged at the dress. Getting it off, she removed Mandy's black pantyhose and panties. She dove in and began sucking at the fat clam shell of a pussy.

Mandy fisted Kristen's long auburn hair and she guided it to her aching clit. She humped her older sister's face as she watched her mother bouncing up and down on Octavio's cock. She couldn't believe how large and sexy Blanca was. She knew she was overweight, but when she was naked, although there were several rolls of unwanted weight, her ass was large, but firm and her thick pussy was covered in black hair and it was sopping wet. Her huge tits were pressed against Octavio's legs as she continued to lick at both Vanessa and Octavio.

Kristen let out a growl as all of a sudden, she felt a thick, long cock sliding into her pussy from behind. She tore her face from between Mandy's legs and saw the grinning face of Kyle. She giggled, "I thought that cock felt familiar, come on Kyle, fuck me, fuck me hard."

He chuckled, "Oh what a sight, the last two women I've made love to and they are locked together and I get to have them both this afternoon." He tightened his grip of Kristen's lush ass and picked up the pace. He drove in and out of her at a furious pace. The sound of his loins slapping against her tight ass filled the room. He looked up at Mandy and she blew him a kiss as she combed her fingers thorough Kristen's hair.

Vanessa was screaming out, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming Octavio! Yes, yes, deeper, shove that fucking cock deeper into me!" All of a sudden she stopped bouncing and she clawed at Blanca's ponytail. She came, drenching her face and Octavio's cock. She slumped against him as her moans continued. She loved how he played with her sweaty tits and she continued to have aftershocks as her orgasm slowed. She finally slipped from him and flopped down on the empty cushion beside him.

Blanca was shocked and surprised when she was pushed to the floor beside the sofa and Octavio joined her. He spread her meaty thighs and in one swift thrust, he sank balls deep into her. He lowered his body and began plowing into her so fast it was a mere blur. He kissed her hard and attacked the huge tits that rolled around on her chest. "I hope this is okay? You see I have a fetish. I love large overweight women. I can't get enough of them. I like Vanessa, but you are my ideal woman." He slammed into her and her flesh shook with each thrust he made. He buried his face between her large fat tits and sucked at the moist flesh. He clutched at her thick thighs and slapped her ass as he lifted one leg and played with her ass.

Blanca was beyond excited. She only fantasized about being with a hunk like Octavio, but having him love how she looked and the way he fucked her, she was flying high.

Vanessa slipped off the sofa and came over and kissed Blanca as she watched the sweat covered Spaniard drive his large cock in and out of her housekeeper. She played with both of them. She got her release from him and now she wanted Blanca to get the same.

Kristen was coming down from her second orgasm of the day and she shivered when she felt Kyle withdraw from her. She giggled when she heard her pussy make a sucking sound as it released his cock.

Kyle got up off his knees and pushed Mandy onto her back and he climbed up onto the sofa and slid his cum coated cock into her cunt. He felt the incredible heat as it enveloped his cock. He slid in and out a a slow pace, wanting to savor the feeling of fucking her.

Mandy wrapped her arms and legs around him and she clawed at his back. She was so close to cumming from Kristen's expert licking, but was denied when Kris started to cum. Her orgasm was peaking again and she kicked at his ass. She locked lips with his and she felt him lose it and began pumping his hot creamy cum deep into her pussy. She lost it and added to the mix as her legs and arms released him and she let out a sigh as she allowed the climax to wash over her.

She looked to the side and saw a mass of flesh being plowed into as Octavio lost it and started filling the Guatemalan full of his Spaniard seed.

Blanca was screaming out in Spanish something only Octavio understood and she clawed at his back and rolled around on the floor as she came hard, coating his spasming cock with a dose of cum unlike she ever experienced before.

Vanessa slipped away and sat of the edge of the sofa, beside the trembling Mandy, "Wow, now that is what I call a workout, right Octavio?"

He slipped out of Blanca and nodded, "SO MUCH better than soccer practice."

It was crowded, but somehow the four women and two men managed to fit in the master suite's huge shower. Vanessa started filling the large tub with the numerous jets as she washed and played with anyone and every one. After the tub was filled enough, Blanca and Octavio slipped out and nearly made the tub overflow. He released a little bit of the water and turned on the jets.

In the adjoining shower, Vanessa, Mandy and Kris took turns sucking and fucking Kyle and who wasn't fucking him at the time, played with the other female. They stayed in there until the water began to cool and they dried off and spent the next several hours in the master bedroom. Octavio and Blanca stayed in the tub, each of them coming a couple times until the water cooled. They eventually dried off and joined the foursome in the bedroom.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers