Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen groaned with the absence of her mother's probing and she began riding Mike's cock harder and faster.

Vanessa scooted over to the nightstand and opening it, she drew out one of her slimmer vibrating dildos and hopped back on the bed. Climbing back onto the bed she resumed playing with Kristen's ass. She ran her hand down and coated her fingers in Kristen's cunt juices. She swiped it all over the dildo and after a few more flicked of her tongue on her asshole, she pulled back and gently inserted the dildo into Kristen's ass.

She screamed out in pleasure and pain, but the pleasure out-weighted the sudden pain. She bucked wildly against Mike's cock and when Vanessa turned the vibrator on, Kris immediately came and came hard. She whipped her head around, "Oh fuck Mom, that is amazing. More, give me more. I never knew how great having my ass fucked felt before." She looked back to her dad, "Have you ever done that, fuck an ass?"

He beamed up at her, "Oh hell yeah, your mother and I do it regularly."

Kris rolled her eyes, back in her head, partly from the intense pleasure coursing through her body, part because it was just too much information, "Wow Mom, you take this monster in your ass?"

She chuckled, "You better believe it, and it feels incredible. I thought of doing you this way after seeing your dad and Kyle give it to Mandy, both at the same time."

She let out a gasp, you mean you DP'ed her, Dad?"

He pulled her down to her and kissed her hard as he now had the space to pump in and out of her faster and harder. He tore his mouth from hers and chuckled, "Oh yeah and she loved it deep in her ass."

Kristen was on the verge of another orgasm and she bounced up and down at a furious pace, but when her mother turned up the speed on the vibrator, sliding in and out of her ass, it took her over the edge and she began to tremble and shake, "Oh fuck yeah, harder, both of you. I'm cumming again." She straightened up and reaching back, she wrapped her arms around her mother's head and gave her a kiss that was so hot, it took Vanessa's breath away.

She kissed her daughter back with even more passion and her hand traveled down her body, playing with her firm tits as she shoved the vibrator in so deep, only the knob of the vibrator stuck out.

Kris was worn out and she fell to the bed alongside her father. His cock slipped out and Vanessa swooped in and began sucking at it at a torrid pace.

Mike clutched at her still damp locks and guided her head up and down, "Oh fuck Vanessa, I'm going to cum if you don't let up."

She looked to Kris, who still was shaking as the dildo was still in her ass turned up high. She wiggled her finger at her and she giggled, her lips still plastered around Mike's fat cock.

Kris scooted alongside her mother and began licking at his swollen nuts. She could taste her creamy juices coating his nut sack and she worked on the nuts and the root of his shaft.

All of a sudden Mike let out a loud grunt and his cock swelled up. He let loose a barrage of cum blasts. Vanessa drew her mouth away and she allowed him to coat both Kristen and her face. He was beyond excited seeing his oldest daughter, her lipstick smeared all over her face and still lovely, especially now with his spunk dripping from her nose, lips and chin. He fell back to the damp pillow and watched as they both abandoned his cock and began kissing and licking the cum her deposited on their faces. They continued this until every drop had disappeared.

Mike caught his second wind and flipped Vanessa over onto her back, she let out a shriek and a giggle as Mike dove in and began eating her fat lipped pussy.

She let out a groan and knew he wasn't about to leave her without an orgasm. She humped his face and tried to wrap her legs around his body, but he was too quick. He gathered up her legs and nearly bent her in two and with her knees alongside her head, her pussy and ass were pointing straight at the ceiling.

Kristen slowly drew the dildo out of her ass and moving closer to her father, she turned the vibrator on to full blast. She slowly inserted the dildo into Vanessa's ass and she bucked and twisted as the sensations of an early orgasm began to bubble up.

Vanessa clutched at her own legs, keeping the back so they had free reign on her two holes and she let out grunt as Mike shoved two fingers deep into her slimy pussy. He began petting her soft flesh inside and she lost it and started cumming and cumming hard. She looked up and Kris lowered her head and they kissed like two long lost lovers, not mother and daughter.

Mike finely moved back and he grinned at the two of them, "Wow, tell Jon Baker, he really missed out on a very, very special woman."

Kris raised her head from her mother's. She winked at him, "Don't you worry, I'm going to give him vivid details of what he missed out on. I'll have him eating out of my hand before long."

Vanessa dropped her legs to the mattress, "I think he'd rather be eating something else, and it isn't your hand."

Kris kissed her again and looked to Mike, "Thank you Dad, you never let me down. Thanks for the incredible orgasm." She looked to her mom, "You too, that dido in my butt was something special. I'm going to have to try what Mandy did, you two got me wondering how it would be to have two real cocks in me at the same time. I have to get to sleep, I have a big day tomorrow. After this, I'm finding if even harder to move out."

More to come soon.