Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days later Mike and Vanessa were shocked. They found out that Mandy, after applying for numerous colleges, got accepted into not one, but two colleges. The first one, all you needed was a pulse to get accepted. It was U.C. Denver. It wasn't a college that Mandy really wanted. She wanted to spread her wings and the second college she got into was CSUBL.

It was in Long Beach California and she was hopped up about going there. The only issue was that Ed put in a good word to get her in and that really pissed off Mike, "Why would you do that?"

"She applied, so I thought I would help. If you didn't want her to go there, why did you let her apply?"

"I wanted Long Beach to crush her dreams, not me, but now I have to."

Kristen was upset about Mandy getting into two colleges and she was still stuck at a dead end job. She wanted to move out, but couldn't as long as she still worked at the diner. She told this to Ryan and he tried to solve her problem.

Ryan invited her out to an expensive restaurant. When Kristen arrived, she looked around, "Wow, this place is amazing. You know I'm in heels and I can't dine and dash in these shoes." She looked amazing. She was wearing a flowing black and muted yellow flowing dress. Her arms were bare and she was wearing a pair of thigh high black stockings. Around her waist was a matching patent leather black belt pulled tight to show off her tiny waist and large breasts.

He led her to the bar as they waited for a table, "No, not a worry Kristen, it is all on me, just order wine from this side. He looked to the bartender, "She'll have the house Cab." She looked gloomy and sad. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I guess, you know, Mandy's moving to California for school, and just like Mandy said, I'm still stuck waking up in my childhood bedroom being mocked by my "Most Likely to Succeed" trophies. It's just hard being the oldest kid when the youngest is dad's favorite and the middle child is, you know, the breakout star everybody swoons over."

A man came out from behind the bar and poured a large glass of Cabernet for her, "Well....you know, a lot of times that middle child ends up being the funny one because we wants the attention." He turned to Kristen and a smile finally chased away that gloomy feeling. They hugged and she called out," Jon! Hi!"

Jon (Jonathan Jason Taylor), pulled back, "Kris, it's great to see you."

She beamed back at him, "Yeah, you too!" She turned to Ryan, "Uh, Ryan, this is Jon Baker. We used to wait tables together at the diner."

He grinned, "Yeah, we hated that place. So, what are you doing now?"

She let out a groan, "Still hating it."

"Oh, Kris did you ever hear anything from that deadbeat guy who took off on you and your kid?"

Kris cleared her throat, "That's right, uh, you never actually met Ryan." She pointed to him.

Ryan reached out his hand to shake Jon's, "Yeah, we're back together."

Jon shook his hand, "Oh, right on. That's....well, that's, uh, that's great. So you're finally out of your dad's house?" He walked around and filled Ryan's glass with the same wine.

She changed the subject, "So enough about me. Uh...." She giggled, "You seem to be doing great. Tending bar in a place like this?

He shifted his weight to the other foot, "Yeah, but, you know, I mean, owner's kind of full of himself. Mmm, he's young, successful, easy on the eyes. I'm the owner." He patted them both on the back, "And tonight's on me, enjoy."

Kris was shocked as he walked away. She looked to Ryan, "Huh, Did you hear that?"

He looked up from the menu, "Oh, yeah, I'm getting at least two entrees."

She rolled her eyes, "No, Ryan, everyone is moving on with their lives, except for me. You know, I have just got to make the leap and get my own place."

"Or" he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a key, "You could move in with me."

She was shocked, "Whoa! So this is why you brought me here. Tried to dazzle me with the house cab."

"No Kris, it just makes sense. You know, you could work less and take more college classes. Come on, let me do this."

"Wow, Ryan, I'm gonna have to think about this." She reached for her half full glass of wine, "You might want to order me another glass of wine."

He pointed to it, "You have a glass of wine."

"Check back in ten seconds!" She guzzled the wine down until it was empty.

He looked to the bartender and motioned for a refill.

After the fine meal, they drove around Denver and ended up at his place. He tried to persuade her with another glass of wine, but she was much too interested in getting fucked. She leaped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist, "Take me to bed, stud, or loose me forever!"

He chuckled, ""Top Gun, right." He took her to bed and fucked her till they both passed out.

She woke up way after midnight and snuck out and headed back home.

Vanessa and Mike spoke with Mandy about L.B.U. and she went berserk, "I can do it, if I couldn't why would they accept me?"

Mike cleared his throat, "Because Ed pulled some strings and got you in."

So you don't think I'm smart enough to do it do you?"

Mike shook his head, "It isn't that you can't do it, you won't, you're too lazy."

She stormed off and went to the diner to talk to Kristen. She ended up blowing up at Kristen, "I'm going to Long Beach, you look out and see the ocean. You know what you see when you look out the window at U.C. Denver? YOU SEE DENVER!"

Kristen went nuts, "Are you kidding me, you never apply yourself, you're lazy and you want mom and dad put out sixty grand a year. You don't deserve it."

"Well how about you, you're still here, stuck in a dead-end job. You still live in the bedroom you grew up in. You're not going anywhere."

She stared at Mandy, "You know, you're right." She took-off her apron and walked to the kitchen, "Carlos, I quit!"

Mandy yelled out, "No, no you can't quit, I have a milk shake coming."

Kristen stormed out and went home to decide what she was going to do. She looked through the want-ads and searched for an apartment. All she could effort was Five Points.

She told Ryan about the place she was looking at, "Listen I can't move in with you. I'd just be moving from one's man's house to another man's house."

He chuckled, "My apartment is owned by a lesbian couple.

Later Ryan met with Mike and they both agreed it wasn't a place for a young woman to move into.

Mike still wanted her to live at home, but Kristen had made up her mind. She came down the stairs dressed in a tiny black dress that barely covered her ass. It showed off her gorgeous legs along with half of her thighs. Her legs were encased in a pair of black stockings. Her feet were in five inch fuck me heels to top it off. The bodice of the dress ended just below the top of her bulging tits and her bare shoulders were covered with a waist length white jacket. Her flaming auburn hair was pulled up in a cute bun and her bangs made her look even sexier.

She stopped at the bottom of the stairs and struck a pose, Maybe we should find this Kristen and see what she thinks." She strutted into the living room and Mike, Vanessa and Ryan were stunned by her beauty. She continued, "So everybody's down here. You having fun making big decisions about my life?"

Ryan tried to change the subject, "What are you so dressed up for?"

She put out her arms and spun around, "Work, this is my new uniform."

Mike chuckled, " You can dress up that diner all they want, but it doesn't fool my colon."

Ryan hopped up, "Look, Kris, I am putting my foot down. A am not letting you move Boyd to Five Points."

You're right, I won't be moving to Five Points. I'm not moving in with you, Ryan. I found actually a really nice two bedroom in Lodo."

Ryan was confused, "You can't afford that on your diner salary."

"Yeah, that's right, that is why I quit. And I got a new job." She headed for the coat rack.

Vanessa finally spoke up, "Really? Well, that's great, honey. You're so much better than waitressing."

Ryan came over to her, "So, what's the new job?"

"Uh, waitressing, but at a much better restaurant. I'll be earning three times what I was making at the diner. And they're talking about making me a manager."

Just then the doorbell rang and Ryan answered it. It was Jon Baker.

Kristen saw it was him, "Hi, come on in. Everybody, this is my new boss, this is Jon Baker."

He came over to Mike and shook his hand, "Hi, I'm Mike Baxter. Man, you look familiar."

They both stared at each other and Jon pointed to Kris, "Well, you know, I used to work with Kristen."

Mike shook his head, "Hmm, that's not it."

Kristen broke it up, "Well, Jon just came by to give me a ride to my first dinner shift.

He added, "Yeah, you know, makes sense to carpool, save the planet, Right?"

Ryan rolled his eyes, "Yeah, whatever."

Jon chuckled, "Yeah, I'm just kidding. Environmental regulations are job killers. I'm a small business owner, I know."

He opened the door and Kristen nearly fainted, "Whoa, is that your car?"

Mike moved to check it out and Jon chuckled, Yeah, yeah, I had it souped up a bit." He looked to Mike, "You know, for more power."

In a growly voice Mike replied, "Oh, yeah!"

They left and Mike turned to Vanessa, "Now that kid was raised right."

They headed for the restaurant and Kris couldn't stop praising him for his car, his restaurant, "I can't thank you enough for giving me a shot. I just knew I had to make the move or I'd be there forever." She casually rested her hand on his thigh. She realized what she had done, but knew it would be to awkward to pull it away.

Jon placed his hand over hers and slowly moved it upward until she felt it under her fingers. She let out a gasp and without any urging, she closed her fingers around it.

Kristen heard him let out a tiny moan and she smiled and licked her bright red lips, "You know Jon, I remember what we used to do after work on the nights we closed up. I wouldn't mind a repeat performance of that, if you get my drift." She giggled when she felt his cock swell and jerk in her hand. She leaned over and slowly unzipped his pants and before he could reply, she had it out in the open, "Mmm, just as thick and stiff as I remember it."

He arched his ass off the seat cushion, "Oh fuck Kris, your hand is just as soft and firm as I remember. You know, this could be considered sexual harassment with me now being your boss."

She giggled, "I won't tell if you don't, but if I remember, you loved my mouth on your cock much more than my hand, am I correct?"

He glanced over her, "Oh you know it Kris." He allowed her to push his pants and boxers to his knees. He let out a gasp and it turned into a full blown groan when he felt her hot breath and then her soft, wet lips on the crown of his cock. He went to clutch at her head, but she pulled away.

"Uh, no way Jon, if you knew how long it took to get my hair up like this. You can play with my tits, but don't touch my hair. Maybe tonight after we close up, you can take my hair down. I remember how you used to enjoy playing with my hair."

He raised his hand off the wheel and her head, "I won't touch your hair, I promise, now what were you doing?"

She giggled, "Uh let me see, oh yeah!" She opened her mouth and enveloped half of his cock and she coughed when she took too much into her mouth without preparing herself for his girth or length. She pulled back slightly and her tongue began dancing all around the quivering shaft. She hummed as she began to slide her red lips up and down his shaft. She started off slow, but picked up the pace and before long her lips and mouth were a mere blur. She loved hearing his loud groans and grunts.

Jon arched his ass off the seat and he had to slow down. The last thing he wanted was to crash his expensive car and more than that, interrupt what she was doing, "Oh Kris, if you don't slow down, I'm going to cum soon."

Again she giggled, "Uh isn't that the objective here?" She didn't wait for a reply and took him even deeper into her mouth and felt the throbbing head swell and she knew what was coming. The last thing she needed was a face full of cum. Her tongue whipped around and sucked hard and she heard a tiny whimper come from his throat and she tightened her lips around his cock and felt it let loose. She swallowed as fast as she could and she felt the hot, slimy liquid slide down her throat and into her belly. The third blast was faster than she expected and it began to seep out of the corners of her mouth. She caught it with her fingers and swiped it before it damaged her make up. She finally felt his cock begin to soften and the blasts stopped. She swallowed the last of what she had in her mouth and released his cock with a pop, "Mmm, now that is what I call the perfect appetizer. I'll expect the entree later tonight."

He was breathing heavily as he slowly entered the parking garage and pulled into the parking spot. He leaned over and gave her a hot, pussy dripping kiss. He tasted the remnants of his load on her tongue. He pulled back and struggled to get his pants back up, "Oh you got it Kristen. I've missed that gorgeous body of yours and I can't imagine getting through the night without attacking you."

She giggled again, "Oh you have always been a sweet talker. Let's go, I can't wait to begin my new position, and I mean as a waitress, not on my back with you between my legs." She pulled down the visor and saw her lipstick was a mess. She repaired and and looked over at him.

He chuckled, "Now that is a vision I won't be able to get out of my head until it actually happens. I hope this lipstick stain comes off or should I keep it on as a reminder of what is to come?"

They had a very busy night. Kris never moved so fast and at the same time had such an incredible time. The tips were amazing, the clientele was fabulous and the atmosphere was great. She couldn't wait to be naked under Jon and feel that cock that she had in her mouth, buried deep in her cunt before long.

An hour before closing Jon pulled Kris aside, "Listen, I have some bad news. I have a very pressing issue I have to take care of after we close. I tried to get out of it, but the client won't be around. He's leaving in the morning and he is willing to invest in a second seafood restaurant I was looking to open."

She nodded, "I can't say I'm not disappointed, but I understand fully. How about a rain check. Oh fuck, you drove me and I have no way of getting home."

He squeezed her hand, "I already thought about it and called an Uber to pick you up out front after we close."

She wanted to kiss him, but knew better, "You are amazing, you think of everything." He chuckled, "Not everything, I couldn't think of a way out of this meeting, but it can't be avoided."

She winked, "Thank you for everything Jon and I can't wait for an encore."

After they closed, he gave her a wink, he headed out with a few business men. His bartender was left to lock up. She headed out and found a car waiting for her.

Once she got home, she was supercharged and extremely horny. She popped her head in Mandy's room, but found her asleep. She let out a tiny groan. She moved over to the master bedroom and knocked lightly and opened the door. She found her father there reading a novel.

He looked up at her, "Evening Kris, how was your new job?"

She ran to the bed and jumped up and bounced up and down, "Oh Dad, it was amazing. I could shoot myself for not making the move long ago. I am so excited, there is no way I can go to sleep without working off some of this energy." She suddenly felt a tingling deep in her pussy and sitting up, she slowly slipped out of her white jacket. She reached up and tugged at the pins holding her hair up, she shook her head and her long tousled auburn hair came tumbling down around her bare shoulders, "Mmm, I wanted to do that all night. This is the only thing I don't like about the new position."

Mike licked his lips, "Oh God Kris, do you have any idea how gorgeous you look right now?" He reached for her and she went willingly.

Wearing such a short skirt and it being a full skirt, she easily straddled his legs and slid upward until she ran into a battering ram, it was his stiff cock. She giggled, "Wow someone sure is happy to see me." She reached down and pulled hard and the snaps on his pajama bottoms gave way and his telescope popped up, looking for somewhere to hide.

Mike, even though Kris was straddling his legs, managed to raise up high enough to slip the pants off his ass and down his thighs. He reached up and fisting her tousled hair, he pulled her down to his mouth and as their lips met, he cupped her tight ass still encased in the briefest of panties.

She let out a squeal when she felt his fingers worm their way under the gusset of her panties and the squeal turned to a groan as she felt him slip a finger in her pussy and a thumb up her ass.

Vanessa came into the room in a tiny towel, drying her hair with another one, "What's all the screaming.....Oh my no need need to reply, I can see why our oldest daughter is groaning." She dropped the towel, ran her fingers through her damp dishwater blonde hair and approached the bed. She unfastened the towel wrapped around her tits and it too fell aimlessly to the floor.

She climbed up and Kris and Mike finally broke the kiss to see who was interrupting things. Kris was already panting. She gave her mother a tiny smile, "Oh hi Mom, wanna join in the festivities?"

She slid closer to the two of them, "I thought you'd be in bed with Jon. I remember you telling me years ago what a great lay he was."

She scoffed, "I never, but he had investors tonight and couldn't finish what we started on the way to work. I have to tell you, for a guy who isn't the tallest in the forest, his wood is very thick and extremely hard. His sap is just as tasty as long ago, but I guess his loss is you and Dad's gain."

Mike reared back and gave her tight ass a resounding sting, "Not the proper talk in from of your parents, Kristen."

She giggled, 'Oh and your thumb up my ass is?" She crinkled her nose and leaning down, kissed him again. This time it lasted a lot longer as the kiss turned passionate.

Vanessa took the opportunity to unzip her tiny black dress and it was now bunched up around her waist. She began to fondle and caress her daughter's large, firm tits. She had a difficult time, seeing they were now mashed against the t-shirt Mike was still wearing. She took the time to wiggled the dress from Kristen's trim body. Being the caring mother, she knew she would need it tomorrow for work and the way it was, it was going to be unwearable if not taken off soon.

Kris was left with only her black panties, her high heels and black thigh high stockings. Her panties were pushed to one side as Mike once again attacked her fat lipped pussy and puckered hole.

Vanessa slipped around and grabbed hold of her panties and tugging at them, she slapped Mike's hands away until she had the panties down to her knees. She chuckled when she saw Mike's hands immediately resume their assault on their daughter's pussy and asshole. She leaned forward and pushing Mike's one hand aside, she began darting her tongue in and out of Kristen's asshole. She smiled when she heard her let out a cry of pleasure and she wiggled her ass harder against her invading tongue.

Kristen wanted and needed something more than a finger in her pussy and a tongue in her ass. She broke the kiss and climbed higher. She let out a shriek when she felt her mother's hand grab hold of Mike's cock and lodge it between those two fat, glistening cuntlips and directly into her tight, juicy hole.

Vanessa watched in awe as Kris slowly lowered her ass and swallowed up his entire length until his nut sack was pressed against those two firm cheeks. She continued to lick Kristen's butt hole and after a couple of moments, she added a finger and then a second finger. She suddenly let out a chuckle and hopped off the bed.