Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle's hands were active too. One was fisting her thick, dark hair, while the other was teasing her tiny ass.

She groaned when she felt him teasing her puckered hole. She loved anal sex, especially after Chuck and her dad took her a few weeks ago. She pulled her mouth off his cock, now clean of her cunt juices, but replaced with her slick saliva. She grinned up at him, So, do you think it's time for round two. My pussy is itching to ride this fat fucker." She looked up at Kyle and he had a broad grin on his face. She giggled, "I'll take that as yes."

She didn't wait for a verbal reply. She swung her leg over his thick waist and began grinding her pussy against his stiff shaft. She rolled her hips, her hands were splayed across his sweat covered chest. She let out a gasp when he reached up and began to play roughly with her pert tits; twisting and tugging at her incredibly taut nipples. "Oh fuck Kyle, you have no idea how sensitive my nipples are. I have to have you back in me now!"

He reached down and grabbing hold of his cock, he guided it into her sloppy cunt. He pulled away so it could sink deep into her quaking body.

Eve's movements quickly became ragged as she began bouncing up and down on his harder and faster. She gasped out as she felt his hands on her ass. She whipped her head around, sending a waterfall of dark hair all over the both of them. She threw her head back and screamed out as she lost it and came again. She slumped against him. She came so hard, she nearly blacked out. She felt tiny tremors and aftershocks wracked her tiny body. she rained kisses all over his face and neck.

Kyle felt her pussy squeezing his cock as her body slowly came back to life. He grabbed hold of her ass and began to finger her tight hole. His cock was throbbing. He had yet to cum and began to fuck upward into her. He slipped a finger into her ass up to the second knuckle. He thrust up harder and faster. His cock became a blur. Her squeals got louder and louder. Her squeals went higher and higher. He thrust upward, she pumped her hips against him with equal intensity.

Eve was exhausted, but couldn't slow down. She wanted more and he wasn't about to disappoint. He drove upward. He was moaning and groaning loudly now and he screamed out, "Oh fuck, Eve, I'm cumming, I can't hold back any longer!"

She slammed down on him and ground her cunt hard against the root of his cock. She slumped against him as she lost it. She felt hot bursts of him cum blasting into her. She was in heaven and loved every ounce he deposited in her. It took a good five minutes before Eve found enough energy to move. She rolled off of Kyle and she scooted close to him and clung to his sweat covered body.

Kyle struggled to his feet and skipped out of the bedroom and returned with two large glasses of wine he bought home as requested by Eve.

They sat there, basking in the afterglow of their incredible coupling. She took a sip and looked to Kyle," Did you have fun?"

He nodded, "How about you, Eve? Did I meet your expectations?"

She rolled her eyes, "Do you really have to ask? You may be marrying my sister, but you know our family. I'm gonna want a regular meeting with you. It may be even better if it was both Mandy and me ravishing your body."

He took her glass from her and put it on the nightstand. He slid back down to his back and looked up at her, "So, are you ready for round three?"

She giggled and leaning over him. She swept her long, dark hair back and forth over his chest and groin. She grabbed hold of his flaccid cock and lowering her head, she swallowed him deep, massaging his balls. She pulled off of him and rolled onto her back She reached out and grabbed hold of his ass. Her long hair nearly reached the floor and she guided his cock into her mouth. At this angle, she was able to swallow him whole.

Kyle threw his head back when he felt his cock slide into her throat. He was glad he just came, or he would have lost it for sure. She sucked him hard and deep. and she was in need of him in her pussy again.

Eve got on her hands and knees and looking back, she grinned at him, "Come on Kyle, give it to me. Fuck me, fuck me as hard and as deep as you can. I want to feel you in my throat, but from behind."

Kyle was so fucking turned on. He grabbed hold of her hips and with one vicious movement drove balls deep into her. He gathered up her long hair and pulled her back against him as he picked up the pace. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the air The stench of sex hung heavily in the air and turned them both on even more.

Eve let out a screech when Kyle shoved a thumb up her ass and slammed into her so hard, the entire bed rocked. She whipped her head around, "Come on Kyle, give it to me, harder!"

He tightened his grip on her hips and slammed harder.

Eve was on the verge of yet another orgasm, "Harder!" she screamed. He did and she screamed out, "Oh fuck, I'm there again!

Kyle's legs were like rubber and he lost it and began pumping yet another load deep in her sloppy, well worn pussy.

After several moments, Kyle slipped out of her. He watched as Eve slumped against the damp sheets. She rolled onto her back and was soon joined by him. The two of them clung together and after a few short minutes, they both drifted off to sleep.

It has been several weeks since Mike had any extra curricular sexual activities. He sat in his office thinking back at how Eve reacted to the special treatment she received from Chuck and himself. He got a chubby, but knew he had to get it under control. He knew in just a few minutes, his old girlfriend from college was coming in.

Billie Cassidy (Reba McEntire) was now a famous rock climber and was being perused by Outdoor Man and Climber's World. Mike had the inside track seeing he was an ex-boyfriend of hers. He had forgotten, he never broke up with her and she may still be interested in him.

He was talking with Ed, "You know, she was the only women that liked climbing, hunting and shooting more than I did. Oh, that was years ago, and, you know, Time has a way of rounding that stuff off, you know?

Just then, Billie came into the office, "Speak for yourself, sissy!"

She came over to Mike, that huge head of red hair unruly and looking hot as hell. She stood before him and he yelled out, "Go to hell!"

She and she chuckled, "Ah, you got to hell!" She wrapped her arms around him and they hugged like the long time lovers they were.

After the introductions, Mike showed Billie around the store and she was impressed. Not so much with the store, but the way they were like a family and not a heartless company. She was more than ready to sigh, but wanted to go out with Mike and do a little rock climbing for their promotions. He thought it was a great idea, until he found out, she wanted him as her guide, camera man and her climbing buddy.

He was reluctant, but agreed. He returned home and had a very awkward discussion with Vanessa. He found her in the kitchen looking over a magazine, "Hey, hi honey"

She was in a good mood, he only hoped it lasted a while longer. She turned and got up to kiss him, "Hey, hi! So, how was it seeing your old girlfriend, huh? She still wearing your I.D. bracelet?"

He rolled his eyes, "Ah, so funny---for you"

She looked him up and down, "I think it's so cute how you dressed all fancy for her. Was she impressed?"

"Of course she was. And you were wrong about the tie. She loved it. But get this--I closed the deal."

She gave him a big hug, "Oh, nice! Yay! Congratulations."

"Thanks, She loved my pitch about doing the photo shoot for the catalog."

"Yeah, I thought that was a really smart idea."

He wrung his hands nervous about what he was about to say, "Yeah, she's all pumped up about taking the trip." He blurted out really quick, "We all are, I going, too. What's for dinner?"

She sat there frozen in place, "You're---You're going?"

"I thought we were talking about dinner?"

"Well, wait! Hold---wait! I mean, what happened? You never talked about going before."

"I know, it just came up today Are you all right with this?"

She let out a sigh, "Well, I mean, I'm surprised you are. I'm not going on a trip with my ex-girlfriend. I mean, isn't it gonna be a little awkward?"

He grunted out, "Not as awkward as this conversation."

She looked to him, "I mean... I know it was a long time ago, but after a breakup, there's always hurt feelings."

He knew it had to come out, "Oh! I see where you're going. Yeah, no, not in this case." He chuckled loudly, "We actually never broke up."

Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head. She turned and stared at him and he looked back, "We're not gonna eat dinner, are we?"

She finally managed to speak, "So, you never broke up with Billie? Well, this is an interesting story I never heard."

"Well, it's actually no story. She quit college, moved away, I started listening to Jackson Browne, drank, and then I met you, so..... are we cool?"

She stood very close to him and sighed, "And this is the woman you just asked to take a trip with you around the world?"

He shook his head, "No, no., no, I didn't ask her. She asked me."

Now she was really upset, "She asked you?"

"Yeah, she thinks the trip needs my personal touch."

"Oh, really?"

"Well, professional touch"

She glared at him, "Uh-huh, uh-huh!

He yelled out, "No touch!"

"Right!"

"There's no touching! Geez! Don't make a thing about this."

She replied with a high voice, "What thing? Uh, the thing about the college girlfriend you never broke up with of where she wants to sleep with you in a little pup tent?!"

He gave her a nervous chuckle, "There--There's no correct answer to that quiz. I'm not gonna cheat on you, Vanessa. You know we have an open marriage ever since the thing with Kristen. Hell, we both fucked the Larabees and that was okay, but I wouldn't do anything with Billie unless you were there."

"I know that, Mike, but I wouldn't mind meeting her. Who knows, we may hit it off and I might like to go along too."

"You're asking me to break up with a woman I haven't dated in thirty years."

"Or we can just stand here and keep talking about it."

He let out a long sigh, "I'll be in the other room."

The next day he confronted her and she chuckled and he found out she was engaged, but just like him, they and an open relationship.

To ease Vanessa's concerns, Mike invited Billie to his home for a home cooked meal and she accepted.

At the dinner table, having dinner were Mike, Vanessa, Billie and Eve. Billie tried to ease Vanessa's worried, "Don't worry, Vanessa. I'll take it really slow to keep Mike safe."

He looked back at her, "Oh, you know, I think I'll be all right. I'm spry enough to keep up with you"

Vanessa scoffed, "Yeah, he hurt himself picking up the paper yesterday."

He gruffly replied, "That's because it was stuck in a hedge. That was a very dangerous hedge. There are no dangerous hedges in the mountains"

Vanessa snickered, "You know, Eve was a good rock climber, too"

Billie looked to Eve, "Oh, is that right?"

Eve nodded, "Oh, well, yeah. I spend more time on my music now."

"Well, it shows. That song that you played us before dinner was beautiful."

That cheered Eve up, "Oh, thank you."

Mike added, "I'm just trying to let her know how difficult it is to get in the music business."

Billie got up to take her plate to the sink. she stopped, "Well, some people pull it off. And with a voice like Eve's, I think she's got a pretty good shot at it. But what do I know about the music business?"

She handed Vanessa her plate, "I just loved dinner. You're beautiful. You can cook, you're quite a catch."

Vanessa poured out two healthy glasses of wine, "Oh you are so sweet, thank you. How about we head to the living room and relax for a while."

They all went into the living room and Vanessa and Billie took a seat on the sofa, while Mike sat across from them in one of the chairs. Eve took a spot on the arm of the chair with her dad.

Vanessa looked to Billie, "So how was Mike during your time with him at Michigan?"

He was a wild one,. He had a mullet and all the ladies liked it. I was attracted to him immediately because of his knowledge of the outdoors. I knew he liked me. He had this thing for long hair. He couldn't keep his hands off of my locks."

Vanessa looked to Mike and thought for a moment, "Yeah, I seem to remember he doing the same. I had long blonde hair nearly to my waist and he was always playing with it." She looked back to Billie, "I could see why he was attracted to you. That red hair of yours is amazing. A lot longer than mine is now." Again she looked to Mike and gave him a tiny smile, "Uh hu, that must be the reason. My hair was just as long as yours, Billie, but a couple months ago I shortened it and it seemed about the same time, our sex life took a dive."

Eve chuckled and reaching up, drew her extremely long, chestnut brown hair out of its ponytail. It fanned across her trim body. She giggled, "Wow Mom, it seemed like your lose is my gain. If I remember correctly, it was just a few days after you cut your hair, Dad began paying special attention to me and Kristen." She let out a gasp, "No wonder you've been avoiding Mandy lately."

Vanessa let out a gasp. "You're right, Eve. Ever since Mandy cut her long black hair. even shorter than mine, he's been avoiding her like the plague."

Mike chuckled, "I think the three of you are mistaken, I love all my daughters just the same and you Vanessa, you'll always be my number one."

She snickered, "Yeah, as long as I let my hair grow out. Until then, Eve and Kristen will be the lucky ones."

Billie looked to Vanessa, 'What are you talking about? Is Mike and his...." She pointed to Eve.

Vanessa giggled. as did Eve, "Oh yeah, he may have been a strong conservative back at U of M, but when it comes to his daughters and sex, he is an extreme liberal"

Mike groaned out, "Don't say that, it leaves a very very bad taste in my mouth."

Vanessa looked to Billie, "I have to say, he did pick the perfect redhead to fall for. You are something else, Billie." She reached out and toyed with the ends of her silky red hair that floated just about her large breasts.

Billie looked at Vanessa with those big blue eyes and a smile spread across her lips. She chuckled and looked to Mike and back to Vanessa, "I have a feeling that tonight we just may be striking up a thirty year old relationship. Am I reading the signals wrong? If I am, please tell me now before I stick my foot in my mouth."

Eve chuckled from across the room, "I don't think my Dad here is thinking about sticking a foot in that pretty mouth of yours, unless you're into a foot fetish."

Billie's lily white skin on her neck turned red from a blush coursing though her body and within moments of that, it spread across her face and she licked her lips. She looked to Vanessa and winked, "I've haven't been with a woman since a had a threesome with Mike here and one of my roommates."

Vanessa slipped closer to Billie, "It must have been something, if it was thirty years ago and you still remember."

Billie stared deep into Vanessa's dark eyes and nodded, "Oh yeah, I remember it like it was yesterday. So what are you proposing her, Vanessa?"

Vanessa didn't reply, she let her actions speak for her. She leaned forward and the hand that was playing lightly with Billie's hair, it wound around behind her head and grabbed her by the nape of her neck and pulled her towards her. Billie allowed herself to be drawn into Vanessa's embrace.

Billie's eyes closed and her lips parted. She let out a sigh when she felt Vanessa's lips meet hers. Her hands snuck up and came around Vanessa's head and pulled her tighter to her mouth. Her lips parted and her tongue flicked out and met Vanessa's The kiss was soft and gentle at first, but the longer they kissed the hotter it got.

Vanessa's tongue darted between Billie's lips and fenced slowly with her tongue. Her other hand that was at Billie's waist slipped upward and found her very, very large breast. She felt the nipple perk up even though her bra.

Eve was no longer sitting on the arm of the chair. She was now sitting across her father's legs and she was kissing him the same way her mother was kissing Billie. She was breathing heavily because her dad's hand was teasing and playing with her extremely stiff nipple. It was poking lewdly against the thin material of her pullover shirt.

Mike pulled back from Eve and looked at two of the women he fell for many, many years ago. One broke his heart when she left college and the other gave him three children and a lifetime of loving.

Vanessa now had Billie sprawled out on the sofa. She had Billie's slacks hanging from one foot and she was peppering her inner thighs with, hot, wet kisses.

Billie was shaking from the intense kissing she just had with Vanessa. She had her hands clutching at Vanessa's dirty blonde hair. She combed her fingers through her hair as she looked across the room. She let out a gasp as she watched Eve slip from Mike's lap and upon freeing his cock from his pants, she licked her parched lips. She let out a gasp when she saw Eve's lips part and draw half of Mike's cock into her pretty, tiny mouth.

Vanessa moved higher and licked up and down the pink lips of Billie's pussy. Fine red hair surrounded her glistening lips and she loved to see that the carpet matched the drapes. Her fingers ruffled the tiny tuff of red hair seated just about Billie's slit. Using her thumbs, she drew the tight lips apart and she moaned seeing those bright pink inner lips. They were soaked in her juices and Vanessa couldn't resist any longer. She dropped her head and began to lick and suck on Billie's sweet tasting pussy.

Billie's temperature rocketed skyward as she felt Vanessa's tongue darting in and out of her sloppy pussy. She couldn't tear her eyes away from Mike's fat cock, nearly totally buried in Eve's mouth. The sucking sounds coming from Vanessa and Eve's mouths turned her on to no end.

Eve pulled away from Mike and tore off her polo shirt, leaving her naked from the waist up. She wiggled out of her jeans and looked back to Mike. Eve pointed to Billie, "I think your old girlfriend is yearning for some of your cock, Dad, what do you think?"

Mike struggled to his feet. He was caught in his pants and boxers. He managed to free himself of them, along with his shoes and sock. As he moved over to the sofa, he discarded his shirt and now naked, he knelt beside the sofa

Billie wasted no time at all as she turned her head and as she parted her lips, her arms came up and her hands grabbed his firm ass. She tugged him forward and she moaned as she felt Mike's slippery cock slid into her hot mouth.

Vanessa peaked up and she let out a groan. She loved watching another women sucking on her husband's cock. She glared at Billie and dove back in. This time she attacked her clit, drawing it between her lips, she sucked on it lightly as her tongue flicked out and danced all about the stiff, red bud. At the same time, she shoved not one, not two, but three fingers into her tight wet hole. As she sucked on Billie's clit, she finger-fucked her hard and fast. She twisted her fingers around and finding her G-spot, she gently petted it.

Billie lost it and started to cum and cum hard. Her entire body went into spasms as she thrashed around on the sofa. She found nearly all of Mike's cock deep in her mouth and at the angle her head was, it was easy for Mike to shove his cock into her tight throat. Her gorgeous red hair completely covered half of his thighs and lower body. Her bright blue eyes turned dark as lust filled them.

Mike was fighting the urge to cum. Seeing his wife finger fucking his old flame to a climax and watching Billie take his cock into her throat, reminded him just how great she could suck cock. Even back in college, she mastered the act and she was just as good, if not better then before.