Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa turned her head and saw Billie watching all of the action on their messy bed. She wiggled her finger at Billie and she giggled when she saw Billie struggled to climb off the bed. She turned her head and kept her eyes on Billie as she circled the bed and climbed back on beside Vanessa.

Billie didn't need any direction. she lowered her head and kissed Vanessa. She could taste Eve's pussy juices on her lips and she saw how Mandy was bringing Vanessa to her much needed climax. She shoved her tongue into Vanessa's mouth and as she sucked on her tongue, she felt her shake. She knew Vanessa was cumming.

Not long after that, Mandy came hard from the pounding Kyle was inflicting on her ass. She saw Kyle's hand beneath Mandy, playing viciously with her pussy. Kyle lost it right after he made Mandy cum and he fill her bowels with his hot cum.

Beside them, Mike was on the verge of cumming. He fucked Eve through two orgasms and he saw she was about to cum yet again. He noticed Billie and Vanessa watching him and he wanted to give them a finale to end the evening. He picked up the pace and just after Eve lost it again, he pulled his spasming cock from Eve's sloppy cunt and stroking it several times, he sent rope after rope of his hot cum all over Eve's sweat covered body. It hit her flat belly, her pert, sweaty tits and one blast even made it to her neck and chin.

The six of them were exhausted and one by one, they climbed off the bed and made their way to various bathrooms to shower and clean up.

Mike managed to get Billie and Vanessa into their master bath and the three of them laughed and played until the water turned cool.

As they dried off; Vanessa stripped the bed and put on clean sheets. She welcomed the other two back into the bed and they were so exhausted, as she drew the blanket and comforter across their naked bodies, they clung to one another and fell fast asleep.

Much More to come!