Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve was tired of watching and she snuck in behind her mother and she worked hard, but finally managed to slip Vanessa's slacks and panties off, She wiggled around and was soon on her back. Her ass was on the arm of the sofa. It was killing her back, but she managed to get her head down between her mother's fleshy cunt. She grabbed hold of her mother's womanly hips and pulled her sweet smelling pussy down to her mouth.

Vanessa slowed her petting of Billie's pussy as she knew just how sensitive she was after an incredible orgasm. She lightly licked up and down the entire juice laden pussy. She paused when she felt her pussy being serviced. She knew it had to be Eve and she wiggled her ass and ground her pussy down to Eve's active lips and tongue. She shivered when she felt Eve capture her clit and she groaned out in frustration when Eve released her clit. She released a gasp when she felt Eve's tongue stiffen and began to dart in and out of her juicy hole, tongue-fucking her.

Vanessa started up again on Billie. She noticed she had calmed down enough to begin round two. She worked her fingers in and out of her pussy, but now used two of her oily fingers and began to probe Billie's gorgeous ass.

Billie bucked harder and nearly bit down on Mike's cock. She pulled it nearly completely out of her mouth as she was gasping for air. She began too grip his hips and staring up at him, in that sexy, southern accent, she cried out, "Fuck my face, Mike. I remember how much you used to loved to fuck it. i want you to shoot that hot cum of yours all over my pretty little face."

Mike stared down at her thin, slick lips and those blue eyes glaring at him. He gently swept her red bangs from her forehead and he began to fuck her face. He knew he wasn't going to last long, but he didn't care. he was going to give her what she wanted.

Just then, the front door opened and in walked Mandy and Kyle. They stopped dead in their tracks as Mandy watched her parents, sister and a lovely looking redhead going at it like a scene from a high budget porn movie.

Kyle came around the front of the sofa and watched. Mandy had other plans and immediately snuck up behind Eve. Her ass was pointing towards the ceiling as she continued to lick at her mothers' pussy.

Mandy grabbed hold of Eve's sopping panties and yanked them from her slender body. She grabbed Eve's legs and bent them over and her ass was pointing towards the ceiling. she lowered her head and began taking long, slow licks from Eve's puckered hole. All the way down to her perky, little clit. She smiled when she heard Eve let out a shriek. Mandy tightened her grip on Eve's legs and began licking harder, faster and deeper. She was sucking viciously at her puckered hole as she shoved two fingers into her tight pussy.

Kyle didn't know what to do, he just watched as his future in-laws and a gorgeous redhead were locked together. He stared at his bride to be and knew where to begin. He moved behind Mandy and unzipping her full skirt, he lowered it and went back for the black tights. He managed to free her of that and tearing off his pants, kicking them aside with his boxers and footwear, he grabbed his raging hard-on and buried it balls deep in Mandy's pussy.

Mike looked on and he couldn't hold off any longer. He shoved his cock back into Billie's mouth and the first blast made her gag. He pulled back and began painting her face with his heavy load.

Billie was swallowing his first blast and she giggled and laughed as she allowed him to paint her pretty face with blast after blast of his heavy cum. She licked her lips as she tried to get more into her mouth, but with the pace of which Vanessa was licking her, she was on the cusp of yet another orgasm.

Vanessa was at the point of no return too, as she felt a rumbling deep in her core and as she started to cum, she painted Eve's face, just as Billie was doing to hers.

Eve doubled her efforts on Vanessa and as she felt her mother bathing her face with her cunt juices, she lost it too. She knew without a doubt, Mandy used her skills wisely and had her cumming hard.

Mandy stumbled back, her pussy was jammed full of Kyle's cock and he caught himself from falling and wrapping his arms around her gorgeous body, he fell back to the chair earlier occupied by Mike. He fell onto his ass and took Mandy with him.

Mandy began riding him hard and fast, but she stopped when the other four on the sofa disengaged from one another and stared at the two of them.

Mike disappeared into the kitchen and returned with a warm washcloth and a hand towel. He gave it to Billie to tidy up her face with. The four of them sat on the couch and looked to the couple half naked on the chair. Mike chuckled, "Billie, I'd like to introduce you too my middle daughter Mandy, and her soon to be husband, Kyle Anderson. Mandy & Kyle, meet Billie Cassidy, an old girlfriend from college."

Billie giggled, "Nice to meet you two. I'm not to crazy about the "old" reference, but I am a past girlfriend of your father's. By some strange circumstances, we never broke up."

Kyle who was trapped beneath Mandy, his cock sill buried deep in her pussy nodded, "We met yesterday at Outdoor Man, but were never introduced, nice to meet you."

Mandy groaned, "Same here, but it seems we are in a very awkward position here."

Billie giggled, "Don't let us stop you. We put on a show for you. I think it is only right for the two of you to do likewise."

Vanessa, she was still wearing her clothes from the waist up, stood. She took hold of Billie and Mike's hands, "Come on you two, let's leave the young folk here to finish. I think we both need some alone time with your old boyfriend."

Billie giggled, "Yeah, he is sorta old isn't he?"

He chased them upstairs, leaving Eve to watch as Mandy and Kyle began again. Eve slipped off the couch and moved over to her sister and Kyle. She knelt before them and stared at Kyle fat cock and Mandy began to ride up and down,

Mandy was so wet as she exposed herself to the family and her father's old girlfriend. Her milky cream was coating Kyle's cock as she began to go faster and faster. Her skin slapped against his thighs and she threw her head back and turning to Kyle, she kissed him with all the passion she possessed.

Kyle reached down and grabbed hold of her lace covered blouse and with one mighty tug, pulled it apart. Buttons went fling all across the room.

Mandy let out a shriek and she slammed down harder and faster, taking him balls deep in her juicy cunt over and over again. She kissed him harder when she felt her bra go slack and he tossed it to Eve.

Eve threw it behind her and kneeling between Kyle's legs, she swept her hair over her back and dipped her head and began licking the milky cream that coated Kyle's cock. With each upward movement, his cock was exposed with a fresh dose of Mandy's cunt cream and over and over again, Eve licked it clean. She drank it down and moved higher and tried her best to latch onto Mandy's clit, but it was next to impossible as Mandy continued to slam up and down on Kyle's cock.

Mandy tore her mouth from Kyle's and looked down and grabbing hold of Eve's head, she forced it tighter to her pussy. She slowed her movements on Kyle's cock, giving Eve an easy shot at her pussy.

Kyle began to nibble at Mandy's neck and his hands were mauling her full, firm tits. He had to do something to distract him from the sight before him. All he saw was the top of Eve's head. Her brunette hair was floating all over Mandy's body and his thighs. He did hear what she was doing. The loud sucking she was doing sent thrills through both Mandy and Kyle.

Eve was trying to keep her active tongue on both Kyle's cock and Mandy's pussy and for the most part she was succeeding.

Mandy was trembling like a leaf and she crushed Eve's face harder to her pussy and suddenly she screamed out, "Oh you fucking slut, eat my pussy! Oh I'm on the edge, just a little more!" She let out a shriek when Eve's tiny fingers found Mandy's tight butt hole. She shoved a finger in deep and that was all it took. She was drenched in a stream of Mandy's juices and Eve did her best to lick it all up.

Mandy slumped back against Kyle as she felt tremors coursing through her lush body. She clung to Kyle as she slowly settled down. She managed to slide off to the side and she snuggled against him on the tight chair.

Eve was just getting going and she swooped in and sucked at Kyle's cock. She loved the mixture of Mandy's cunt juices and some of Kyle's pre-cum that coated his cock.

Kyle was in desperate need of a release. He struggled to free himself from Mandy and he soon found himself on the floor beside Eve. He grabbed her around the waist and turned her away from him. With both of them on their knees, he gripped her tiny hips and pulled her back to him. His aim was perfect and he sank his cock into Eve's pussy from behind in one swift movement.

Eve threw her head back,. ":Oh fuck me Kyle! Slam that fucking cock in your sister-in-law's pussy. I need you to cum in me. My pussy is so hot, I need a release."

He gathered up her long dark hair in his fist and pulled her back to him as he slammed in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. His swollen balls slapped repeatedly against her aching clit and it just added to the excitement level they both were experiencing.

Mandy looked on and even though she had just had the orgasm of her life, she threw both of her legs over the arms of the chair. With her pussy totally exposed, she finger-fucked herself as she couldn't tear her eyes from the erotic scene before her. She saw Kyle in a different light now, one where another woman was begging him to fuck her and it turned her on like never before. She screamed out, "Fuck her Kyle, fuck her hard and make her remember how good your cock felt in her pussy. My cock, not hers, but just fuck to till you dump your jism deep in her pussy."

When Eve and Kyle heard her, they both turned it up a notch and Eve slammed back against him as Kyle pulled harder on her hair and drove into her as hard as he could.

The room was filled with the scent of sex and they were both gasping for air. All of a sudden, Kyle screamed out, "I'm cumming Eve, take it, take all of my cum in your slutty pussy." He reached under her to diddle her clit, but her one hand was already there, rubbing furiously and she began to quake as her orgasm came to a head. She exploded moments after she felt Kyle's first blasts of cum filling her extremely hot and wet pussy. She was unable to kneel any longer and slumped to the carpeted floor.

Kyle followed her and pinned her to the carpet. Their bodies were meshed together and he watched her turn her head. Eve whispered just loud enough for only him to hear, "This was a lot hotter with Mandy watching than just you and me in your bed."

He let out a gasp and wiggled his hips, sending his still pulsating cock to areas of her pussy that were still very sensitive, "Keep your mouth shut Eve and maybe we can have a repeat performance."

Eve giggled, "If I keep my mouth shut, how can I suck on that cock of yours?" Her giggled turned to a moan when she felt his cock jerk in her sloppy pussy.

They were joined by Mandy and she hugged them both, "What are you two whispering about?"

Eve was quick, "I was just asking him go get off of me. I'm having a hard time breathing."

As Kyle rolled off of her, he caught her winking at him and he winked back.

Upstairs, while all of this was going on, Mike was the first into the bedroom and he removed Vanessa's blouse and bra and now had both of her girlfriends naked as he was. He got into bed and they joined him in a flash.

Billie looked to Vanessa and pointed to Mike, "He's your husband, go get him."

Vanessa shook her head, "I have him all the time. I think this is something that's been brewing for over thirty years and I would love to see just how good the two of you are together."

Mike shrugged, "When she gets like this, it's better to just go along. You'll find out it's a lot easier to give into her than fight her."

Billie giggled, "Oh Mike, I found that out on the living room. Wow, can she eat pussy!" She climbed up and stared into his eyes. A tiny smile crossed her lips as she looked to the nightstand beside the bed. She chuckled and looked to Vanessa, "I know he sorta had a tit fetish when we were dating, I'm thinking, seeing how well developed you are, that this hasn't changed."

Vanessa climbed up onto the bed and knelt beside him and nodded, "Oh, you know him a lot better than I thought you did, Yeah, he loves my tits. As a matter of fact, you saw Mandy and you should see our other daughter Kristen. They are both well endowed and he can't get enough of either of them."

Mike scoffed, "Ah, I hope you two realize that I'm right here. I can hear everything you're saying."

Billie reached for the bottle of oil sitting on the nightstand. She picked it up and smiled at Vanessa, "Let me guess, he uses this on your gorgeous tits, are I right?"

She nodded, "Oh yeah, sometimes i have to take a shower, I get that messy."

He growled out, "Again I'm right here!"

Billie slapped his now raging hard-on once, "Yeah, yeah, we know, just take your lumps. I have a sneaky suspicion, you're gonna love this." She opened the bottle and drizzled a large stream of the oil between her large tits. They rivaled Vanessa's, but with her red hair and fair skin, they were riddled with freckles and her rosy nipples were perky and the aeroules were capping both large white orbs.

She poured a tiny handful in her palm and tossed the bottle to Vanessa. She encircled Mike's cock and stroked it several times to full stiffness. She leaned forward and wrapped her large tits around his shaft and began moving her upper body up and down. She squeezed her tits together and slid up and down and with each pass, her tongue flicked out and danced around the large, red mushroomed head. She made a popping sound when she released it and slid up and down.

Mile was in heaven. He stared at the gorgeous redhead. Her hair surrounded her pretty face and the tips were getting wet from the oil coating her tits. He looked to Vanessa and she already coated her tits with the sweet tasting flavored oil too. He groaned out as he watched Vanessa twisting and tugging at her ripe nipples.

Billie had picked up the pace and was already bouncing up and down as his cock slid between the valley of her lush tits. All of a sudden, she stopped. She released his cock from between her tits and shot upward and reaching out, she grabbed hold of his oily cock and with one quick movement, surrounded his shaft with the heat of her pussy. She dropped down and felt him poking at the inner walls of her cunt. She leaned over him and for the first time since they were in college, she kissed him with the intensity of long-lost lovers.

Mike was in heaven. He reached down and grasping her gorgeous ass, he guided her up and down. He knew it wasn't necessary, she was doing a great job of riding his cock. He felt her ass cheeks settle down on his balls before returning upward until just the head remained in her.

Billie was riding him hard and fast. She took him balls deep over and over again, She tore her mouth from his and leaned forward, and smothered his face with her oily tits. She rolled her head around on her shoulders as she screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah Mike, suck them, bite them, make them hurt!" She squashed her tits to his active mouth.

Vanessa couldn't just sit there any longer. She had to get into the fray. She crawled around until she was between Mike's outstretched legs. She dropped down and began licking at his balls and his cum coated cock as it peaked out and slid back into Billie's lush pussy. She licked at her folds and managed to dart her tongue in and out of Billie's asshole, but couldn't get a good grip on it as Billie rode Mike faster and faster.

Just then, the bedroom door flew open and in walked Mandy, Eve and Kyle. Mandy giggled, "I knew they were not in here resting. Come on let's join them."

Mandy and Eve hopped onto the bed. Kyle circled around and watched as Billie rode Mike. He saw how Vanessa was attacking Billie's asshole and he wanted some of that. He saw the bottle of lube on the bed and called out to Mandy., "Toss me that bottle."

Mandy snickered, "Oh I know what you want this for." She looked to Billie and giggled, "You are in for a treat." She tossed him the bottle and he poured out a good amount into his palm. He stroked his cock and climbed up onto the bed.

Vanessa knew what was coming and she rolled away from the gorgeous redhead. She was soon in the arms of her two daughters. She was pushed to her back and Eve climbed up and settled over her face. At the same time, Mandy positioned herself between her mother's legs and just as she lowered her head to Vanessa's slick folds, she heard Billie let out a loud growl.

Kyle had climbed up and slipped his fat, coated coated cock into Billie's rose bud. He tightened his grip on her lush hips and as he sank deeper into her ass, he could feel Mike's cock driving in and out of her pussy. Their cocks slid across their counterpart's cock, divided by just the thin membrane that separated her ass chute from her pussy lining.

Billie was cumming hard from the intense fucking she was getting from the two men. She plastered her mouth to Mike's as her oil coated tits slid across his hairy chest. She rotated her hips as the intense pressure from the two cocks. She never felt anything like this before and she never wanted it to end. As she felt one cock sliding in deeper, the other one was drawn outward to the point of nearly coming out. Just them, they reversed and she felt one driving in deep into her receptive body as the other one was on the verge of popping out. It went on over and over again and she felt an even stronger, more intense orgasm about to whack her body. She screamed out as she exploded. It was her first time she ever squirted and she drenched Mike's entire lower body as she felt deflated, but filled to the brink.

Billie's entire body stiffened and then went slack. She fell in a heap against Mike and she nearly blacked out.

Kyle could not believe how hot and tight her ass was and as he pulled out of her, he looked to the three women locked together. The first thing he saw was Mandy's gorgeous ass, up in the air as she licked and sucked on her mothers cunt. He scooted over and just like he did to Billie, he found her starred hole and with the lubrication still coating his cock, he slid into her even tighter asshole.

Mandy let out a scream and threw her head back, "Oh you fucking bastard! You could have given me fair warning."

He pulled out and sat back, "Sorry Mandy, I just couldn't resist!"

She glared back at him, "What the fuck, Kyle! Put in back in, just give a girl fair warning next time." She wiggled her ass and she growled out as she resumed licking at her mother's pussy. She hissed and licked harder as she felt Kyle re-enter her ass.

Billie was worn out and she rolled off of Mike and watched as the guy who took her ass was now fucking his bride-to-be's ass just as hard and fast. She looked and saw Eve scrambling away from Vanessa's head.

Eve crawled over a bunch of arms and legs and pulled her father upward. She flopped down on her back, "Come on Dad, You've been on your back way too long. Time for you to do some of the work. Fuck your baby daughter's pussy. I've had enough mouths on me tonight. I need a cock and I need it now."

Billie was shocked and jealous she wasn't a part of this family. She looked on as Mike settled between Eve's tiny, shapely legs and she get out a gasp as she saw the petite daughter accept Mike's cum coated cock. His legs and belly were coated in Billie's cunt juices from when she squirted, but it didn't faze any of them. She settled back and watched as Mike fucked Eve and Kyle fucked Mandy's ass.