Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked her over, "How about an espresso. I have finals to study for and can't fall asleep."

She gave it to him, "So what are you doing here on a Friday night. I thought that was a party school. Why aren't you out partying?"

He shook his head, "I'm all done with that. The first year there, I got drunk every weekend. I'm now in AA and that is why I'm having coffee. I'm retaking my first year. How about you, are you at U.C. Denver?"

She shook her head, "I'm taking a year off, sort of a gap year. I put all of my eggs in one basket and lost out. I was counting on going to West Point. I'm here, so you can see, I didn't get in." After that, they hit it off and he returned the next night and asked her out. That was two months ago and Eve was more than ready to take their relationship to the next level.

They were in his car, making out and her hand went to his leg and she suddenly realized he stiffened up and pulled away. He sat back and looked at her, "Eve, you are without a doubt the hottest girl I've ever gone out with. I have a confession to tell you."

Eve slipped away from him, getting ready to hear bad news, like he was gay, or going steady with a girl at C.U or something worse. She held her breath, "Okay Rob, I'm listening."

"Aw, well, you see, even when I was in high school, I was sort of a nerd. When I wasn't cracking the books, I was setting the path I followed when I went to C.U., drinking. I never had a steady girlfriend. Well to be blunt, I'm a virgin, there I said it." He turned red and buried his face in his hands. "I know you've been out with other guys. I asked around and you were sort of a tomboy in high schools and in junior R.O.T.C. I heard you had the pick of the guys."

She scoffed, "Are you kidding me? Yeah I was focused on school and getting into West Point. Sure I dated, but nothing serious. Maybe you've been hearing about my sister, Mandy. She was the whore of Westbridge High, not me."

Oh, you you're a virgin too, cool."

She rested her head on the back of the headrest, "Aw, sorry no. as a matter of fact, after I turned eighteen, i sorta made up for lost time. I'm not a slut like my sister was, but I did okay."

He grunted, "Oh, so that is my problem. You know what to do and how to do it right. I'm not in the same boat as you."

She leaned over and kissed him, "Nothing to be ashamed of Rob. As a matter of fact, I know Kristen and Ryan, my sister and her husband, that is the place where I'm living in, their basement, nothing to brag about. Well they are gonna be out I know next Friday at a concert. They haven't stopped talking about it for weeks."

He nodded, "So where are you going with this, Eve?"

"Well, if you would like, you could come over to my place. I just got a full sized bed. Something I never had before. I've always had a twin. We can break it in, if you get my drift."

He groaned out, "Oh my God, talking about pressure. I hope I can make it an entire week without drowning myself in booze. I recently had my six month chip and I don't want to fuck that up."

Eve groaned, "Oh Rob, I am so sorry. What can I do to ease your worries?"

He shook his head, "Nothing, as a matter of fact, I welcome the challenge. If I can't make it through the week, I don't deserve a girlfriend, especially one as beautiful and caring as you. So with that being said, let me kiss you goodnight and go lock up all the booze in my dorm."

Eve was happy she settled things with her dad after moving out. As a matter of fact, after nearly killing himself on that tiny twin bed she had. He was the person who sprung for the new full sized bed.

Friday came, it was the longest week Eve and Rob ever experienced. Both for different reasons. Eve planned the most seduction night for Rob. He was in for a treat and a night he would never forget.

He arrived at the house and Eve rushed to the door to invite him in. She nearly forgot about the AA he was in and stored the wine away. She had a pitcher of lemonade and iced tea in her mini-fridge downstairs.

Shh led him down there; the place was decked out in low lights, candles and soothing music. She hoped it wasn't too obvious and put too much pressure on Rob.

He sat on the bed with her and they began making out. He was happy it wasn't going too fast too soon.

Eve got up off the bed and stood before him, "I'm gonna head upstairs for a few minutes and slip into something a little more comfortable." She turned and went to the stairs, she stopped and turned back to him, "You may want to get a little more comfortable too. I have a sneaky suspicion when you see me coming down the stairs, you're gonna wanna be ready." She winked at him and hurried up the stairs.

Eve was in for a surprise of her life. She headed down the stairs in a very short satin robe. It barely covered her ass and beneath it she was wearing a black see through nightie. Her pert breasts were already sporting two stiff nipples. Below was a matching pair of see through panties.

Rob's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw he. He obeyed her command and was sitting on the bed in a pair of boxer shorts. He had folded his clothes neatly and had them on a nearly chair. He turned down the bed in preparation of tonight's activities.

Eve came over to him and stood between his bare legs and slowly untied the satin belt around her waist and with a shrug of her shoulders, her robe floated to the floor. He long chestnut brown hair was curled and waves cascaded down her shoulders and hung down her back and rested upon her pert breasts."

Rob's mouth dropped open when she stood before in a a see-through nightie that made her look more naked than if she was completely naked.

She looked down and let out a gasp. She saw a tent in his boxers that rivaled anything she had ever seen before. She licked her lips, "Can I see it, Rob?" She giggled, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours!"

She didn't wait for his reply, She pulled the tie in the top of her nightie and it parted and gaped open. She hooked her fingers in the tiny see through panties and tugged them down. She stood before him and other than slipping the nightie off her shoulders, she was naked before him.

She hissed at him, "Show me, Rob!"

He raised his ass off the bed and scooted out of his boxers and his huge cock popped out.

Eve let out a gasp, followed by a groan, "Oh my God, Rob, that is one gorgeous cock. I've seen a few large ones, but your cock is huge, compared to any I've had the luxury of experiencing."

She let out a shriek, when suddenly it went off. It throbbed and quivered before her and a huge stream of semen shot out and landed on her thigh.

Rob let out a groan, "Oh my God, Eve, I'm so, so sorry!" He fell back to the bed and the stream stopped, but it didn't loose any of its stiffness. He placed the back of his hand over his face and cried out, "I knew this was a mistake, "Oh Eve forgive me!"

She tried to stifle her giggling. She tried to reassure him, but saw how crestfallen he was. He was blushing and his entire body was flushed. She reached for a tissue on the nightstand and wiped his cum from her naked thigh, "Don't be ashamed Rob, as a matter of fact, I'm flattered. Seeing me naked made you cum, wow, I've never had that reaction before, thank you!" She immediately knew how to make him feel better. She dropped to her knees and swallowed the head of his huge cock. Her lips were stretched to the max and she had both fists on his cock and had a few inches into her mouth and there was still a gap.

She bobbed up and down on his big cock several times as his hands fisted her thick hair. She was amazed how stiff he still was and she whipped her tongue around the swollen head and he tried to push her head away, "Please, please, Eve, no more! You have to stop." She doubled her efforts and suddenly her mouth was flooded by another load of cum. She was shocked and she swallowed as fast as she could, but it was too much and a stream seeped out of the corners of her mouth.

She pulled back and one more tiny spurt hit her chin and dripped down to her tits. She smacked her lips, "Wow, two loads and I can't believe your cock is still as stiff as before. Doesn't this thing ever go down?"

Eve climbed up onto the bed and Rob followed. He slipped alongside her and he kissed her gently, "Thank you for doing this with me Eve. I've wanted to do this with someone who really meant something to me, I believe you fit that bill."

She reached down and stroked his raging hard-on. "Speaking of fitting the bill, I have a very wet and willing pussy here to try and fit this monster cock into. What do you say we give it a try and wipe that virgin label from your resume?"

He turned onto his side, just as Eve did the same. He took hold of her upper thigh and placed it over his and scooting closer. He looked down as Eve grabbed hold of his cock and swept it back and forth along the swollen, fat lips.

They both scooted closer and in doing so, the large knob of his cock popped into her tight channel.

Eve leaned in and kissed him passionately. She pulled back and giggled, "Say goodbye to your virginity."

He let out a growl and overcome with lust, he pushed at her trim body, rolling her over onto her back. He hovered over the smiling face of the gorgeous brunette. He gently swept her hair from her face and as he lowered his lips to hers, he also lowered his hips.

Eve let out a stifled groan as she felt him slowly sink into her tight, wet pussy. She let out a gasp in-between kisses, "Rob, you have to go slow, you are the largest cock I've ever had and even though I want you to fuck the shit out of me with it, I need to get used to the girth."

He grinned, "No need to make things up, Eve. I'm not going anywhere."

She shook her head, causing her long mane of hair to once again cover her face, "No really Rob, you are huge, but it now belongs to me. It doesn't mean I won't share you with family and friends, but you have to know, you are very, very large. Now enough of this talking bullshit, fuck me, just start slow."

He did and slipped into her and he continued kissing her. He attacked her long, graceful neck and it heightened both of their excitement. He slipped deeper into her and he loved it when Eve arched her back, urging him on. He drew one of her petite, but shapely legs up off the bed and pressed it to her chest. It gave him more space to drive further into her. He began sliding in and out of her at a furious pace now and Eve was groaning uncontrollably.

He stopped suddenly, "Am I hurting you?"

She grabbed hold of his upper arms, "No, just the opposite, you're giving me all I need, just don't stop."

He gasped suddenly and pulled out of her. He shivered and shook, and began sending several more ropes of hot cum across her belly and tits. He was exhausted, but couldn't think of ever stop fucking her. He collapsed against her quivering body, driving his spent, but stiff cock back into her.

Eve clung to him, "Rob, oh Rob, I didn't tell you, but it is okay to cum in me. I'm on the pill and you don't have to worry about me getting pregnant."

He sank back into her, balls deep He planted a soul-searching kiss on her mouth and he once again began pumping in and out of her. He started slow, but Eve was still on the cusp of her first orgasm. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, bound and determined not to let him go again.

Rob was a fucking machine. Sweat was pouring off him and Eve licked the sweat off his chin and neck as she kissed him where ever she plant her lips. She sucked at his earlobe and she hissed out, "Oh yeah, Rob, keep it up, that's it, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

He did as asked and he drove deep into her and her bed creaked from the driving of his body into her. The sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin echoed through the low ceiling basement.

Eve was urging him on. She was so intent of making his first time special, she disregarded her own needs. As she felt him slowing, she realized he had already cum three times in less then ten minutes and she knew he was on the verge of yet another orgasm.

Eve giggled and rained kisses all over his face, neck and shoulder, "Now that's out of the way, it's time for you to learn how to make a women cum."

Rob slowly stopped fucking her. He felt her cunt muscles squeezing his cock as it lay dormant in her tight pussy. He nodded, "I'm all yours Eve. I know how to fuck, now teach me how to please a woman. You are without a doubt the most gorgeous and caring woman I've ever met."

She smiled up at him and kissed him softly on the lips.

That seemed to get him going and he once again began to slide in and out of her. He started off slow, but before he could really get going, she pushed him off of her and she stopped him before he could climb back aboard.

"We have all night Rob, this is a marathon, not a sprint. It's nice for the first round, but after that, we need to take it slow and built. In your case, it was already three quick rounds. Now get your ass up and try and use your mouth on me. I know you've already master the art of hard fucking, but there is so, so much more."

He looked a little hurt, but after a moment, he nodded, "Yeah, I guess I did sorta lost control, I'm sorry."

She giggled, "Nothing to be sorry about. I had the luxury of having a very, very knowledgeable lover for my first time, second time and more than I can count. He was very caring and brought me around slowly. Now it's my turn to give back. Now get your face down there and follow my instructions."

He did as she demanded. He watched enough porn to know to start slow. He licked, nipped and kissed at her upper thighs, slowly zoning in at the juncture of her legs. He inhaled her intoxicating scent and it heightened his senses. He slowly licked at her fleshy lips and sucked on first one and then the other.

Eve guided him, but soon found out that he was a natural. He just needed a little guidance. She pushed and pulled at critical times and before long, he was attacking her clit, slipping his fingers into her hole and as she was about to cum, he clamped his mouth over her entire cunt and sucked and sucked and swallowed when she gushed out, painting his lips, tongue and fingers with her sweet and tangy cream. Her legs were draped over his shoulders as she thrust her ass off the bed, kicking at his back with her heels as she screamed out and her orgasm grew stronger and more intense.

Rob slowly released her, and went back again, but found Eve pushing at his forehead with the heels of her hands, "No, no more Rob. One thing you need to learn, after a woman cums as hard as I just did, we are super-sensitive and need a few moments to clam down. It is painful if you continue, but don't stop totally. You can lightly caress my pussy, just don't be too rough, especially with my clit."

He nodded, "Sorry, I didn't know." He dipped his head and did just as she requested and she found out he was a very quick learner and she was slowly growing more and more excited yet again.

Eve reached down and pulled him away. He looked up at her, "Am I doing something wrong again?"

She giggled, "Oh no Rob, just the opposite, I'm ready, more than ready, come on up here and fuck me now. I need that gorgeous cock in me and this time I want you to fuck me until we both cum. I want to feel your hot spunk fill me up."

He let out a chuckle, "Oh I think I'm gonna love this way more than any drink." He slid into her and he heard her let out a long sigh. He gathered up her legs and planted them both on his shoulder. He drove balls deep into her and he watched as she reached down and began to diddle her clit. It was fast and furious. They were both bound and determined to get the other one off.

Eve was the winner, being more experienced, but not very far behind. He peppered her upper body with hot kisses. He released her legs and he felt them encircle his sweat covered body. All of a sudden, he stiffened and let out an animal like growl and he began to pump rope after hot, stinging rope of cum deep into her well fucked pussy.

Eve clung to him with her legs and one arm. Her other hand was down, rubbing furiously as she lost it and came a few moments after him.

Rob tried to roll away, but Eve held him tight, "Stay here, a lady likes the cuddling afterwards, it makes up feel more loved and not just an easy fuck and a way for a guy to get his rocks off."

He rose up slightly, "I'd never want you to feel like that!" He kissed her lightly and combed his fingers through her hair. "I have to say, that was something I'll never, ever forget, thank you Eve."

She giggled, "No, thank you Rob. Wow, look at me, my first virgin. We have a lot more to explore and try out."

He enveloped her in his arms, "I'll be your willing student, Eve."

They drifted off to sleep, but a couple hours later, they were at it again. They went at it with Eve riding him this time and later again after another short nap, he learned how to fuck her doggy style.

Eve was shocked on how easy he recuperated and was raring to go again.

Morning came way too quickly and they washed each there in the wash basin used for the laundry. After a small snack from her tiny fridge, they dressed.

Upstairs, it was a lazy late morning. Kristen and Ryan were cuddling together on the sofa, sipping coffee and just enjoying the quiet of the house. With Boyd at a friend's house for a sleepover, they had the house to themselves.

It suddenly dawned on Kristen and she looked to Ryan "We have the house to ourselves, what do you say?"

Ryan looked at the gorgeous auburn hair MILF beside him and before he could react, she threw a leg over his and hovered over him. Kristen lowered her head and they were locked in a hot, searing kiss

Ryan grabbed the bottom of her loose fitting top and drew it up over her head. He buried his face in the swell of her tits crammed into her bra. He nuzzled her huge tits as his hands ran up and down her back. He caught the bra and popped it open and drew the scented article from her lush body. He dipped his head and immediately began licking and sucking on one of her huge areoles. He nipped at the large nipple as his hands ran back down her back. He reached the waistband of her tight sweatpants. He tugged at them and Kris drew her body up off his legs just enough to allow him to yank them off. She wasn't wearing any panties and when he tossed them aside, his hands went back to her ass. He slipped two fingers into her pussy and found her extremely wet already.

Kris was grinding her clit against the lump in Ryan's pants. She was kissing him darting her tongue in and out of his mouth. She pulled back, "That is what I want you to do to my pussy with this cock of yours."

She tugged down his sweatpants and wrapped her fist around his cock and jerked it several times.

Ryan was more than ready to fuck his gorgeous MILF of a wife. He picked her up and planted her firmly on the sofa. His hands wrapped around her waist and gave her a tug, sliding her closer to him and almost bending her in half. All this repositioning put her at the perfect angle for a nice, hard fucking they both wanted and needed. They had a rough time connecting. With Ryan at home, home-schooling Boyd and Kristen working long hours at the grill, they had no "our time" together.

Kristen smiled up at him, tempting him to fuck her and fuck her hard. She watched as Ryan fisted his cock. He swept it up and down her thick, fleshy lips. She kept her eyes glued to his cock and saw how it was glistening with her cunt juices. Ryan pushed his cock downward, lining it perfectly with Kris' pussy. He couldn't resist any longer and he thrust his hips downward, and entered her forcefully.

Ryan's pelvis slammed against Kristen's as his cock drove deep into her. Kristen let out a loud grunt as all of the air rushed out of her lungs. Ryan started to lean away as he pulled his entire length out of her, except for the swollen head. He paused a second and slammed back in to the root. He did this again and again.