Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew he was going to lose it and shoving his cock in as deep as he could, he held her in place as with a grunt of incredible pleasure coursing through his cock, he started cumming. He threw his head back as his cock started pulsating shooting hot cum deep into Eve's receptive mouth. He unloaded every drop he had into that incredible woman's mouth.

Eve squealed as she felt the large amount of sperm that was shooting into her belly. She tried to swallow faster, but a few strands of cum seeped out of the corners of her mouth.

Panting wildly, Ryan fell backward and he fell to the carpeted floor. He looked back at Eve. Her face was red and her pink lips were coated in his creamy semen. Her face was a total mess. Saliva and ropes of spit ran down her cheeks, into her eyes and forehead, but she was smiling from ear to ear. Her tongue was lapping up all she could and her body was trembling, in need of a release of its own.

Eve managed to draw up onto the sofa and rested her head on the edge of the cushion, "Mmm, now that is what I call a brunch buffet. I bet it is much better than the one Kris is serving this morning."

He rolled his eyes, "Okay, I get it, I'm famished, I bet you are too." He chuckled, "Well maybe not as hungry as I am, seeing you have a belly full of cum."

She giggled, "Yeah, it was tasty, but not as filling as yesterday. You know, I'm still gonna need that guy in my pussy before Kris and Boyd return." She got up and looked back at him, "I'm gonna take a quick shower, I expect a hearty breakfast ready by the time I finish showering. You better make a lot, You're gonna need your energy." She slipped away as he headed to the kitchen.

Ryan made a breakfast of eggs, hash browns and toast with jelly.

Eve came back into the kitchen with a huge towel wrapped around her slender body. She had washed her hair and dried it, but now it hung down straight seeing she didn't curl it. She sat down and chuckled, "I guess I was dreaming. I thought I smelled bacon, but remembered where I was."

They sat there looking at one another and eating and sipping coffee. Eve had a twinkle in her eye and allowed her towel to slip down to her lap, "Oops, I can't pick it up, my fingers are sticky from the jelly. She placed her finger back into her mouth and sucked it clean. She left the towel on her lap and took a big bite on the last piece of toast and she giggled, "Oops, I dripped jelly on me. Would you be a doll and clean it off?"

Ryan pushed the chair back and leaned over and placed his hand on her shoulder. He pulled her towards him and closed his lips over her jelly coated nipple. He sucked it all off and moved to the other one.

Eve was gasping for air and she stood up and she let out a shriek as Ryan drew her off her feet and with her arms around his neck, he raced up the stairs to the master bedroom. He kicked open the door and placed her on the edge of the bed.

Eve immediately wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him between her spread legs. She pulled him to her and she once again took his semi-erect cock into her mouth. She stroked his balls, and began sucking hard. Her mouth popped each time she pulled back, but was on it once again.

Ryan wasn't about to let her suck him to climax again. He pushed her onto her back and as he climbed onto the bed, Eve giggled and scooted back to the middle.

Ryan hovered over her once again taking in the gorgeous slender woman sprawled out before him. He loved Kris, but she had put on some weight and looking at Eve, he saw Kris when she was eighteen. He leaned down and once again attacked her tits, "I see some more jelly here." He moved to her neck and kissed and nipped at the sensitive flesh there. He moved to her mouth and as they kissed, he managed to swipe the swollen head up and down between her glistening, fleshy cuntlips. He wiggled his hips and let out a gasp when he slipped into her overheated hole. He hovered over her and staring into her eyes, he sank in deeper until he was seeded balls deep in her.

Eve grabbed his tight ass and pulled hard, but he didn't need any urging as he began to saw in and out of her at a frightening pace. He reached up and completely covered her tits in his hands and he mauled they as he slammed into her harder and faster.

Eve's head hit the headboard as she slid upward without even knowing. He plowed into her that hard. She grunted into his mouth as their lips met again and she quivered whenever he changed up his angle of attack, scraping against her sensitive flesh. She was on the verge of cumming. She was turned on ever since she sucked him off and her cunt muscles tightened and squeezed him as hard as she could.

Ryan was close to cumming, but knew if he came before she did, she would never let him forget it. He reached down and began diddling her clit as a furious pace.

Eve went into spasms and tearing her mouth from his, she screamed out, "Fuck me Ryan, make me cum. I need to feel you pump me full of your hot cum!" She rolled her head from side to side as her long, silky hair was now a tousled mess about her face, she never looked hotter.

Ryan slammed into her so hard, both of their bodies bounced up and down on the bed, she screamed out, "Yes, yes, don't slow up! I'm there, more, more now, fuck me hard now! OH FUCK RYAN, I"M CUMMING!"

She bucked so hard, he nearly fell off of her. He rolled onto his back and took her with him.

She didn't miss a beat as she whipped her head around and slammed up and down on him at a furious pace. The orgasm she was in the middle of grew stronger. She leaned over him and offered him her tits. She went into convulsions as he sucked hard and even nipped at them.

With her leaning over, it gave him the space to drive up and down into her open pussy. The sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin filled the room and the stench of sex filled the air. He growled out and slammed as hard as he could. He did it so hard, she nearly flew off. She rose up and ground her cunt against the root of his cock.

Eve screamed out as she came harder then before and she shivered as she felt him pumping his hot, creamy cum deep into her hot, wet pussy. Her entire body shot straight up as every muscle in her body went stiff. She was gasping for air as Ryan's hands were twisting and pulling at her tits.

She fell to him and they kissed like two long-lost lovers. She quivered as she felt the last couple of tiny ropes shot into her. They clung to one another and Ryan looked over at the alarm clock, "Oh fuck, Eve, Kris and Boyd should be home soon."

She got up and raced downstairs to the living room. She picked up her clothes and headed for the bathroom to shower.

Upstairs Ryan opened the window to air out the room. He made the bed and headed for the upstairs bathroom. He hopped in the shower and not too long after he got out, Kris and Boyd came home.

Eve was already downstairs, strumming her guitar, thinking about how much she loved sucking on Ryan's very suckable cock.

More to come soon.