Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris reached out and roughly grabbed him around the neck and pulled him back down to her. His entire body weight had her trapped between the seat cushion and his sweaty body.

Their lips met and she found her knees, alongside her head. She was bent in half as her legs were still still resting on his shoulders.

Ryan had her pinned to the sofa. He began slamming his raging hard-on in and out of her with ease.

With each plunge into her receptive body, the air came out of her lungs. She now wrapped her arms around his neck too. Ryan increased the speed, the depth of his thrusts made the sofa move an inch or so each time he drove into her.

In the archway of the living room, Eve stood there mesmerized at the erotic scene before her. She was frozen in that spot. She licked her lips and bit down on it as she watched her brother-in-law plowing relentlessly into her oldest sister

Without even thinking about it, her hand drifted down into her sweatpants. She began to slide her fingers through her fleshy cuntlips and kept looking at the scene before her. She nearly jumped a foot when she felt a hand on her arm.

Rob had come up from the basement and saw what Eve was doing. He touched her as he looked to the couple fucking wildly on the sofa. He pulled her hard against him and he dipped his head and began nibbling at her neck as he watched Kristen and Ryan fuck.

Kristen bucked wildly against Ryan as she felt the orgasm coming. She managed to snake her right hand between their sweat kissed body and found her clit. She rubbed it out, moving her fingers back and forth. She felt the nub throbbing under her fingertips.

Ryan stared down at his gorgeous red headed bride beneath her, "Are you close to cumming, Kris?"

She grunted out, but was unable to speak. She just nodded vigorously. She was stunned at the pace he was setting, She rocked hard as he pumped in and out of her so fast, it was nearly a blur. Her cunt juices were flying all over her belly and thighs as he slammed in and out of her so fast. As soon as she looked to the doorway, she saw Eve and a young man standing there. she looked back to Ryan, but was too excited to speak. she screamed out and started cumming. She thrust upward, but it wasn't far because she was still pinned to the sofa.

Kristen's body tensed and her breath was ragged as her orgasm overtook her body. She caught Eve's eyes and winked at her and just then, she heard Ryan let out a loud grunt, he thrust into her as deep as he could, burying his cock down to his balls. He erupted in her and he felt dizzy he was overcome with emotion. He released her legs as he slumped against her as he felt the last few spasms in his shaft and flowed into Kristen's pussy.

All of a sudden there was a round of applause coming from the other side of the room. Ryan stumbled back and he heard Kristen groan. He was ripped out of her pussy and a stream of cum began to flow out of her. Ryan grabbed the first thing he could find, it was Kristen's sweatpants and he placed it over his crotch.

Kristen looked to him, "Nice, really nice. You could have handed those to me." She stood up slowly and moved to him and yanked the pants from him and stepped into them. She tossed him his sweatpants and she grabbed hold of her top and slipped it on.

Eve and Rob came into the room. Eve chuckled, "Wow and I thought I was getting it good last night. You two were amazing together." She turned back to Rob, "Kristen, this is my boyfriend, Rob. Rob this is my oldest sister Kristen and her husband Ryan."

Kristen, after she recovered from the embarrassment being caught fucking, she shook her head, "You mean you had a man overnight?"

"Yeah and he was amazing."

Rob stepped into the room and shook Ryan's hand, he was still on the floor, "Nice to meet you Ryan." He turned to Kristen, "Wow, I can see where Eve gets her good looks from. It must really run in the family."

Kristen grinned back at him, "If I wasn't so embarrassed, I'd give you Eve a piece of my mind. What would happen if Boyd was home?"

Eve chuckled, "At least we did it in the basement. What if he came home a few minutes ago and caught the two of you?"

Ryan shrugged, "She got us there Kris." He stood and moved over to Eve, "So did you like what you saw us doing?"

Kristen looked to him, "What the fuck are you doing Ryan? That's my teenage sister."

He shrugged, "She's older than you when we had sex and look what happened to you."

Eve looked to Kris, "What is going on here?"

Kristen shrugged, "Looks like Ryan is hitting on you. So what do you have to say about this Rob?"

He looked from Eve to Kristen., "I am speechless. Just to let you know, I sorta lost my virginity last night to your sister and have no idea how to react."

Kristen moved over to Rob, "Wow, that is interesting." She looked to Eve, "Just to let you know, Boyd won't be home till tomorrow, so WE do have the house to ourselves, well we did until you two showed up."

All along, while she was talking, she moved closer to Rob, "So, would you like to see if the apple falls close to the tree or in my case, another older apple?" She wrapped her arms around Rob's neck and pulled his mouth to hers.

Rob quickly caught up and kissed her back. Their kiss grew steamier by the second. Rob become bolder seeing she was the one who started it all. His hands wandered all over her body. He cupped her gorgeous bubble butt and pulled her towards his raging hard-on. He released her ass and found the waistband of her sweats. He slipped in and once again cupped her ass, but this time it was on her bare skin.

With all of her willpower, Kris pulled away and took a few steps back from him. She planted her hands on her hips and with one swift move, she pulled the blouse up over her head. Before losing her nerve, she shoved the sweatpants down. She kicked them aside and struck a pose, "So what do you think Rob? I might be older than Eve and I have a few more pounds on my, but I have a lot more experience."

He took a quick stride to her and wrapping his arms around her waist. He pulled her to him. His mouth immediately closed around one of her huge tits. He sucked hard and drew a large portion of her tit into his mouth. The loud sounds of sucking filled the room as his tongue flicked out and worked over the large spongy nipple. His hand clutched at the other tit, tugging and twisting it.

Kristen let out a groan and pressed his face harder to her tit. Her other hand reached down and worked at his pants. They fell to his ankles and she tugged at his boxers. All of a sudden she stiffened, "Holy fuck! How the hell did you get this monster in that tiny pussy of yours Eve?"

Eve giggled, "Oh it was a chore, but once in, we did it over and over again. Throughout the night, either I wore up and we fucked again or he woke up and we did the same."

Ryan tipped Eve's face up to his, "Well, if Kristen is going to have her way with your guy. I guess I can do the same with you, are you game?"

Eve didn't reply, she just dropped to her knees and yanked at his sweats. His stiff cock popped out. She looked up at him and giggled, "I see, watching my guy with your girl going at it, sorta got you going." She fisted his cock and sucked on it, "Mmm, I love the taste of Kristen's cunt juices coating your cock. She bobbed up and down and she had it saturated in her saliva. She tipped her head just the right angle and took him down to his balls. Her tongue whipped out and bathed his nuts.

Ryan threw his head back and fisted her hair in his hands. He closed his eyes and was glad he came earlier with with Kris. He knew if he hadn't, Eve was such a fantastic cock sucker, he would have cum way too soon.

Across from them, Kristen was urging him on. She loved having her tits sucked, but she couldn't get over the size of Rob's cock. To say Kris was excited to feel that cock plunge into her pussy was an understatement.

As if in a trance, she sank to her knees, she gripped the root of Rob's cock. She opened her mouth wide and slid her tongue over her lower lip. She stuck out her tongue and slapped it with his cock.

Rob was eager for her to suck it. He reached out and grabbed the back of her head. He pulled at it and she opened wider and accepted the shaft into her mouth. He groaned out from the heat and wetness her mouth caused.

Saliva pooled in her mouth. She tried to swallow it down but her mouth was too full. Slowly she pulled up, sucking in her cheeks as she moved. As she headed back down the shaft, she felt the palm of his hand press against the back of her head. This time as she reached the base, he held her there.

Kristen took a deep breath of air through her nose. her throat was blocked by his cock, but it was too thick to slide into it.

She pulled off of Rob's cock, gasping for air. Her eyes were watering. She looked to see what Eve was doing and she smiled at her.

Eve was sitting back in the matching chair to the sofa. Her petite, but very flexible legs were thrown over the two arms. her swollen pussy was pointing up towards the ceiling. Kris saw how wet and puffy it was. It disappeared as Ryan's head dropped down.

Ryan, over the past year took a lot of guidance. He had become a rather good pussy eater and he was about to show Eve just how good he was. He buried his face in Eve's fully exposed pussy. He used his fingers like a maestro. He finger fucked her with one hand, while his other moved up to her smaller, but extremely firmer tits. He tweaked her nipple and found they were a lot more sensitive that Kristen's. He had her squirming all over the chair.

Eve let out a grunt as she started cumming from Ryan's experienced tongue action.

Kristen was brought back to what Rob was doing. She found herself being turned around. Ron loved it when Eve wiggled her ass and he fucked her doggy. He had her on her knees and applied pressure to her shoulder and she laid flat on the sofa cushion.

Rob came in behind her and slipped his huge cock into her cum filled pussy. She groaned when he slipped into her. She was so fucking glad she had just fucked earlier and her cunt was filled with Ryan's sperm.

She clutched at the cushion as she bit her lip and let out a long cleansing breath. She wiggled her ass as she felt him sinking deeper into her thick-lipped pussy. She pushed back against his throbbing cock. Her pussy was stretched to the max, but she loved every thrust he gave her.

Kristen began rocking back and forth on her knees as Rob slid in and out of her at a break-neck pace. She rose up and pushed harder against him.

Rob reached around and palmed her tits. He was amazed at their size and weight, so unlike her sister. He twisted her nipples and felt her cunt muscles clutch at his cock. He knew he was close to cumming, so unlike yesterday.

He caressed her tits and pumped in and out of her as fast and as hard as he could.

Kristen screamed out, "Oh yes, Rob, fuck me, fuck me hard, yes, yes, oh fuck yea, I'm cumming!"

He lost it and began ti pump a huge load of cum deep in her pussy. He nearly blacked out as all of the blood raced to his cock. He slumped against Kristen and held her tight as they both basked in the afterglow of their incredible orgasms.

Across from them, Eve was sitting on Ryan's cock. she was riding him reverse cowgirl. She was really into watching Rob fuck her sister. She leaned back and found Ryan's mouth and as his one hand played with her tits, his other was rubbing her clit.

He thrust up into her as he watched his wife quiver and shake from the orgasm that big cocked guy inflicted on her. He lost sight as Eve kissed him and he turned back to Eve and just as she started to cum he lost it too and began shooting his hot load into her pussy.

Eve was spent; she needed a few days rest to recuperate from all of the sex she had in the past twelve hours. She clung to Ryan as he lightly caressed her trim body. She kissed him again, "Mmm, that was nice Ryan, not bad for a liberal."

"He groaned as she started to climb off of him, "Just can't let it go, can you squirt?" He slapped her tiny tight ass as she staggered past the three of them and headed for the bathroom.

Rob slipped from Kristen and a huge river of cum flowed out of her. She let out a shriek and headed to the bathroom to join Eve.

The two naked guys were a little uncomfortable alone in the room. Rob quickly dressed and looked to Ryan, ":I better be heading out. Nice meeting you. Please tell Eve I'll call her later." He made a bee-line to the door and left.

Ryan dressed and sat down. He thought about it and was getting very upset about Eve having a guy over without them knowing about it. He wasn't going to bring it up now, but would confront Eve later.

Sunday morning, Kristen was at work and Eve was in the living room watching TV and Ryan thought it was the perfect time to talk to Eve. He came down the stairs. He stopped and remembered how great she sucked his cock yesterday and was suddenly tongue-tied, "Hey, hi Eve."

She looked up at him, Hey, just watching the East coast early game. You need the TV?"

He fumbled around, "No, it cool, turn it off."

She picked up the remote and closed it off, "Interesting!"

He sat down on the same sofa where he fucked Kristen yesterday morning and where Rob bent her over and did the same, "Look, about this yesterday morning,..."

"We agreed we wouldn't talk about that. Isn't keeping your promise a part of the hippy code?"

"Yes, and so is speaking freely. And I think we need to set some boundaries."

Okay, so how about we find a place in the house. I pay rent to live in, and I can leave me alone."

"Look, you are an adult now and I want you to be free to be you, but Kris and I are not comfortable with some random guy spending the night here."

"Okay. but I've been seeing Rob for a while, and he's really nice. You saw how much Kristen thought he was nice."

"Hey, I'm not your father, okay? Far from it, even though now we have both had sex with you, and by the way, you are amazing too. But the thing is, yeah, you live here, but so does our 10-year-old son."

She nodded, "Oh, you're right. I did not even think of that. It'll never happen again. But in my defense, we came up from the basement and the two of you were fucking like porn stars."

He nodded. "Yeah, we were, but we knew Boyd was out for the weekend and knew it was safe. You didn't and still did what you did."

He stood up and drew her up to him and hugged her, "All right, cool. Hey, look at the two of us. It went pretty good, right?"

She hugged him closer and felt his cock stirring and poke her belly, "Aw Ryan, what is that poking me?"

He chuckled, "You know Kris is at the grill working on the brunch buffet and I know for a fact that she will be picking Boyd up afterwards." Without her responding, Ryan reached down and stroked her face. Eve leaned into his caress and she felt a stirring in her loins.

Without releasing her, he grabbed hold of her pullover shirt and drew it up and he was glad, she didn't resist. As a matter of fact, she raised her arms to help him remove it.

Eve stood there in a small, but tightly packed black bra. Without waiting, she kicked off her sandals and wiggled out of her tight jeans. She stood before him in panties and bra and she could feel the wetness return to her pussy.

Ryan caressed her shoulder before his hands slid down to tits. He massage them through her bra.

Eve's hands went to Ryan and drew his pullover sweater off of him and tugged at his sweat pants. She noticed his cock was already stiff, tenting out his boxers.

He stepped closer, poking her belly once again with his stiff pole. He leaned down and their lips met in a sloppy, urgent kiss. He let out a groan as Eve's hands snuck into his boxers and her warm hand closed around his throbbing shaft.

Eve's fingers continued stroking him and her fingertips brushed back and forth across his swollen balls.

He made short work of her bra and tossed it aside. He smiled to himself, seeing her firm tits sticking straight out with those. small, but extremely stiff nipples. He knew they were super-sensitive. He drew her tighter to his body. He felt her nipples scrape his chest. His hands dropped to her perfect ass and at the same time, he felt his boxers hitting the floor. He kicked them aside as he kissed her with even more passion. He managed to slip his hand beneath her panties and slipped them from her taut body.

They were both naked, standing in the middle of the living room. He ran his hands to her head and combed his fingers through her thick, soft chestnut brown hair. It was long and wavy this morning and he loved how it felt between his fingers. One hand left her head and drifted down to her wet, fleshy cuntlips.

Eve was remarkably turned on, even after all the sex she had the day before. She felt one of Ryan's fingers clip into her wet hole and she gushed around it. She shook as she felt his thumb twirling her clit and she let out a grunt and humped his hand.

She wanted this to last and she broke the kiss and grabbed his hips and slowly began peppering his hairy chest with kisses. She stopped at his nipples and flicked her tongue around one and nipped at it with her teeth. She sank to her knees and grabbed hold of his cock. She liked it a lot. It was an average sized cock, one she knew she could easily deep throat, well medium throat, unlike Rob, or even her father's. She gripped the base of his cock and saw a dribble of pre-cum ooze out. Eve's tongue darted out and flicking it, she drew it onto her mouth and smiled up at him, "Mmm, for a liberal, your cum is rather tasty."

She opened her mouth wide and leaning in, she closed her lips around it. She bathed his shaft in the warmth and wetness. Her fingers caressed his balls and she began to bob her head, up and down several times until she had the entire length into her mouth and just barely sliding into her throat.

Ryan was already shaking. He fisted her gorgeous hair and grunted with pleasure. He thrust his hips, fucking her mouth, holding her head in place as he did so. Eve wasn't going anywhere, but liked having a man force his cock into her mouth and throat.

Eve cradled his balls, and tipped her head slightly and pushed forward. Her tongue darted out and swabbed his balls as she felt him finally enter her throat at this angle. She showed no sign of slowing down, even after she felt Ryan thrusting his hips urgently against her face.

He was close to cumming and didn't want this to end so soon. He drew his cock out of her bee-stung lips and he shivered as he saw long strings of spit and pre-cum dangling from the mushroomed head and her chin. He drew her to her feet and guided her back to the sofa.

He stopped to stare at the teenager lying on her back, totally naked and he shivered at the erotic sight. He watched as she shifted on the sofa and her head dangled off the edge of the cushion. Her long dark hair floated down and brushed the carpeted floor.

Ryan stood beside the sofa. He knelt down beside his sprawled out sister-in-law and sliding closer, he reentered her mouth once again. He watched as her smiling lips closed around his cock and his lust for her overtook him. He began fucking her mouth as if it was her pussy, just like he did yesterday. He pushed deep and his cock entered her throat. It was the perfect angle.

Eve's hands rose up and she raked her nails along his arms and down his back,. She pulled him closer to the sofa, wanting every inch of his cock in her mouth and throat. Her dark eyes were glassed over in lust as she watched him pound her mouth as hard and as deep as he could.

He leaned over and began to teased and squeeze her firm tits and this drove her insane. He felt her tongue lapping away, even though he was fucking her face hard, really hard and fast. He released her tits and heard her groan out in frustration. He clutched at her head with both hands, he fucked her mouth harder pushing his cock all the way in. His swollen nuts slapped her nose and cheeks. He knew he would have to let her up soon, her face was red from all of the blood racing to her head and the intense fucking her was giving her mouth. He could not believe a twenty year old woman had such incredible deep-throat skills.