Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 15

Story Info
Eve gets doubled twice Mike & Vanessa swap & more.
13.1k words
4.82
5.2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Last Man Standing: Season 6 Ep 10, 11 & 14

Everyone in this story is at least eighteen years of age when having sexual relations

After Eve's encounter with Ryan, she thought about fucking him constantly. He wasn't her first choice, but he was always available and she liked being fucked by an average sized cock. It was a welcomed change from Rob's huge cock, her father's fat cock and even Kyle's above average cock.

She joined Ryan and Kyle in the living room to watch a zombie movie. All of a sudden Ryan grabbed the remote and paused the movie again. She looked to him, "What the fuck, why are you pausing it again? The zombie was about to get killed."

He threw up his hands, "Yeah, with a shotgun. Zombies are attracted to noise. He might as well yell, "Hey, zombie, we're in the barn."

She sat back disgusted, "Well, that was certainly worth stopping for. Can we watch now?"

Kyle sat up, "Hold on. Tell me, Ryan. The zombie has him cornered. How was he supposed to kill him?"

I'd use a shovel, which is right there."

Kyle shook his head, "A shovel to kill a zombie? Even if you could somehow sever the spinal column, the head can still bite you."

All of a sudden Kristen came home and Ryan looked to her, "Kris, can you kill a zombie with a shovel?"

She was dead tired from working all day at the grill. She looked at him as she passed through the living room towards the bedroom, "Uh, I'm fucking dead tired. Kill him yourself."

She stopped when Kyle spoke up, "We need you to settle an argument."

She continued out of the room., "Yeah, I'm not the right person for that, being a grown-up and all."

Eve leaned back in her chair, "You know, I really wish we could enjoy some mutilation and bloodshed like civilized people, but all two morons do is argue."

Kyle scoffed, "That's because one of us thinks he's an expert. I don't want to say who, but he has a beard and his name is Ryan."

Ryan replied, "Well, one of us has read every zombie graphic novel, seen every movie, TV show, and even the one zombie musical. Name it, too late "Thriller!"

Eve jumped in, "Okay, you know what? It's the same thing every week, so I'm settling this. Next week we're going to have a contest. I'm going to crown one of you the ultimate zombie authority."

Ryan cut in, "And that would be me."

Kyle stuck out his hand, "Nope, that would be me times infinity."

She continued, "I'm going to give you details of a zombie invasion. You are each going to have to tell me how you would survive. I pick the winner. He's the ultimate zombie know-it-all. We never pause the show again, boom!"

Ryan nods, "You're on."

Kyle grins at Eve, Deal"

Ryan looks to Eve, "So what is our reward?"

Eve looks to him and then to Kyle. She bites her lower lip and smiles seductively, "The prize it me, you get to have sex with me in front of the loser."

Ryan was grinning from ear to ear. He was hoping at another shot at her and this was his chance.

Next week rolled around and Eve was dressed to kill. She was wearing a tight pullover blouse. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra under it. Her perky nipples were showing through. Below that was a tiny leather skirt that had a large zipper from her belly button to the hem and it barely covered her tight little ass.

Kyle stared at her. He loved how she had her tiny glasses on, looking like a school teacher and her hair was pulled back in a high ponytail, "You know Eve, it isn't fair."

She looked at him, licking her brightly painted red lips, "How so, Kyle?"

You look so fucking hot, how are supposed to concentrate on the zombie scenario you pose to us?"

Ryan chuckled, "It is part of her plan, but we are both staring at the same incredible sister-in-law, are we not?"

Eve blushed and winked at him, "Got you there Kyle, so are we ready?"

They both sat down and tried to listen, and not droll over the woman pacing back and forth before them. The knee high black leather boots didn't help either.

She began, "The sun sets over Denver, Colorado. The city is swarming with zombies. Infections are occurring at a rate of 100 per hour. Major complication--the virus is being spread by...."

Ryan blurts out, "Water, wind!"

Kyle adds, "Uber drivers."

Eve shakes her head and her ponytail dances over the swell of her firm tits. She's already getting wet just thinking about getting fucked tonight. She blurts out, "Bats! Which swarm at night, and it's getting dark."

Ryan looks at her gorgeous toned body and draws in a deep breath, "Wait, and you become a zombie through a bite?"

She continues, "To make matters worse, there is one super zombie that can turn you with a stare."

Kyle smiles, "You always here about the super zombie, but you never think it's real."

Eve continues, "All communications is cut off. All you have is a truck and fuel--Kyle, go!"

He stutters, "Uh, first stop is Outdoor Man. Stock up on weapons, ammo, and jerky. Then I take the fight to them, sounding the horn, attracting the zombies, and starting a full scale war."

Eve takes notes, "Aggressive, I like it. Ryan, proceed."

Ryan sits up, "Oh, well, uh, first I'd get sunglasses..."

Kyle cuts in, "It's sundown, numb-nuts."

Ryan continues, "...so the super zombie can't turn me with a stare."

Kyle cuts in again, "Oh, I had those, too."

Ryan scoffs at Kyle, "Yeah, I'm sure you would. NOW! And then I would load Kristen and Boyd into the truck."

Eve nods, "Mmm, bonus points for family protection."

Kyle cuts in again, "Oh, right, and Mandy's with me. I just forgot to say that."

Eve shook her head, "Nope! It's too late, she's on her own. Although she might be okay because zombies feast on brains, and, well, she has very little to offer."

Ryan continues again, "Next I would do some shopping. I'd get seeds, fertilizer, tools, shiny birthday balloons."

Kyle chuckled, "Birthday balloons? What else? A pinata?"

Ryan ignored him, "And then I's head to the mountains, find fertile land and a fresh water source with natural barriers. I'd plant crops, built a shelter, and hang the balloons around the perimeter, because bats are repelled by Mylar." He sat back and crossed his legs."

Kyle stared at him, "Whoa!"

Eve looks down at her clipboard, "Looks like we have a winner."

Ryan leaned back again and let out a grunt. He felt his cock growing stiffer as he stared at Eve, "I don't want to say who, but he's got a beard and his name is Ryan."

Eve stepped over to him and tossed Kyle her clipboard. She steps between Ryan's legs and waited.

Ryan sat up and planted his hands on her exposed thighs. He slowly ran his hands up the backs of her thighs and under her skirt. His hands were cupping her tiny, tight ass. He tightened his grip on her ass ans he heard Eve gasp when his finger wiggled between those tight cheeks. His hand snuck around and his thumb ran up and down the fleshy lips causing her to melt before him. He leaned forward and caught hold of the zipper on her skirt and slowly drawing it upward, the leather skirt parted. When he reached the waistband, he gave it a tiny tug and is parted completely and fluttered to the floor. He continued upward and grabbing hold of the bottom of her tight pullover. He drew it upward and tugged hard and it fell away. He tossed it to Kyle, "Here you can smell this, I get the real thing."

Ryan grabbed hold of her tight ass again and pulled her towards him. He buried his face between her thighs and inhaled her scent. He pushed her panties aside and his tongue licked her slit, up and down its entire length.

Eve clutched at his head, "Oh Ryan, lick my clit, please!"

His mouth covered almost her entire mound. His tongue lapping at the fleshy lips before delving again into her well, and licking up all of the cream that began to seep out.

Eve looked to Kyle and let out a gasp. He had removed his pants and shorts and was slowly stroking his fat cock. It was already leaking pre-cum and it made Eve's mouth water.

Ryan's mouth covered her tiny clit and he began to lick and suck. He worked her over and Eve realized he was so much better than Kristen complained about. He doubled his efforts as he sucked avidly at her clit until she was about to explode.

Ryan shoved two fingers into her hole and the sound of him working them in and out made obscene sounds through the living room. He rubbed and twisted them, fucking her tight little hole so hard that she could barely stand before him.

Ryan pulled back and Eve was swaying back and forth as she watched him strip before her. He tossed his boxers aside and tore off his shirt. He reached out for her and as he sat back, he drew her up to straddle him. He pulled her to him and her arms wrapped around his neck as she felt him rub his cock head up and down her fleshy lips.

Ryan's swollen cock found the overheated entrance and thrusting his hips upward, sank into her tight hole. He pulled at her slender hips and she fell to his quivering thighs. She had him balls deep in her pussy.

Eve let out a gasp as she felt his cock fill her to the brink. She looked to Kyle, who was stroking his cock. He watched at his brother in law, fucked their sister-in -law and he was dying to join in.

Ryan chuckled as he looked at Kyle, "You have no idea Kyle, she feels even better than she looks!" He had a smile that couldn't be wiped off his face. His eyes were glassed over as he thrust up into Eve over and over again. He tensed up under her as he tried to fit every inch of his throbbing cock into Eve's tight. hot, wet pussy.

Kyle slid closer to Eve and his hand ran up and down her sleek back. He scooted closer and ran his hands around her body and cupped her firm tits. He felt her stiff, rubbery nipples scrape again his palms. He tweaked her nipples, knowing how sensitive they were from their last encounter.

Eve continued to bounce up and down on Ryan's cock as she watched Kyle remove the remainder of his clothes. She groaned out as Ryan's hands drifted down her body and clutched at her ass cheeks. He pulled them further apart and Kyle watched as Ryan's cock sank balls deep into her fat lipped pussy.

Eve was gasping for air as she watched Kyle stroking his cock, and wondered if she would get the chance to feast on both of them at the same time. She released her hand from Ryan's shoulder and reached back and wrapped her slender fingers around Kyle's cock. Her fingers tightened and she slid them up and down his shaft.

Kyle threw his head back and stepped closer to her. He watched as she bounced up and down. The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed through the living room. Her head tossed around sending her ponytail flying about.

As Ryan fucked Eve harder, thrusting up and shoving his entire length inside her tight, wet pussy. She was groaning louder as her orgasm nearly peaked.

Ryan pulled out of Eve, his cock was glistening from the wetness coating his cock from her pussy. He slapped his cock against her thighs as his fingers slipped into her cunt. He twisted them around and began petting her G-spot. He had her at the brink of her climax.

As Ryan withdrew his fingers from her sloppy cunt, she started to cum. Kyle had slipped behind her and with one swift movement, drove his cock deep into her pussy.

Eve went into spasms as she came and came hard. She was so wet, she easily accepted Kyle's much thicker cock. She drenched his shaft as she bucked back against his cock. At the same time, Ryan stroked her clit and his fingers and palm was coated with her slippery cunt cream.

Eve cried out, loving the release she so badly yearned and finally got. Her voice rang out, long and wavering as she felt her pussy spasming and clutching at Kyle's invading cock. Her loud screams were muffled as Ryan gripped her swaying ponytail and pulled her mouth to his. They were locked in a torrid kiss as Eve continued to quake and cum hard.

She was in for a long fucking as Kyle picked up the pace. He fucked Eve with wild abandonment. Eve was lost in the incredible orgasm and it just grew stronger as Kyle failed to slow down.

Kyle leaned over, pressing his hairy chest against Eve's sleek, trim back. He moaned in her ear, nipping at her earlobe and felt her shiver beneath him, "I'm going to keep fucking you Eve until you cum even harder. You have no idea how hot you looked at Mandy and my wedding. That night, while I fucked her, I had the vision of you riding my cock and seeing this same ponytail dancing all around as I emptied my seed into your hot, tight pussy. Come on Eve, let it go! Just concentrate on my cock, filling that lovely, tight cunt of yours."

She threw her head back and kissed him hard as she felt Ryan's lips close around one of her stiff nipples. He heard her scream out as she gave it up for Kyle, drenching his thick cock with her milky cream.

She looked down at Ryan's cock, throbbing as it pressed against her heaving, flat belly. She wanted him back in her, but she couldn't imagine Kyle releasing her pussy from his clutches.

Kyle looked to Ryan and nodded. He pulled out of her and her cunt made a sucking sound.

Ryan wrapped his arms around her waist and lifting her, he spun around and dropped her down onto her back. He immediately gathered her legs up and planted them on his shoulders. He sank into her and she turned her head and was staring directly at Kyle cock. It was dripping with her slimy cunt juices. Her lips parted and she opened her mouth and she was soon being spit-roasted. With her head hanging halfway off the cushion, her ponytail swaying about, swiping back and forth across Kyle's shins.

Kyle reached down and cradled her head in his hands and he began pumping in and out of her mouth, just like he did a few moments ago with her pussy.

Ryan was beyond excited watching the erotic scene unfold before him. He plowed in and out of Eve. He did it so hard, he shoved Eve's face further onto Kyle's cock and it entered her throat. At the angle he was fucking her face, it slid deeper and deeper into her throat

She tried to speak, but with all of the slurping and gurgling she was doing, she wasn't making any sense. She never felt more used and she loved every moment. Ryan was the winner of the zombie challenge, but Eve realized she was the biggest winner.

All of a sudden, Ryan lost it and began pumping his hot cum deep into Eve's overheated pussy. He felt her cunt muscles clutching at his cock and even though he was cumming, he felt her slimy juices bath his cock, adding to the mess the three of them made.

Kyle saw what was happening and he lost it. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and it quivered from the tight vacuum she was creating. He stroked his saliva stained cock several times and began painting her pretty, once very innocent looking face. His cock continued to jerk and he sent blast after blast of his hot semen all over her flawless face. Her once red lips, were now pink and puffy from the intense sucking she had given him and they too was coated in his milky cream.

Eve was giggled and smiling as she took everything the two of them offered her. She relished everything from both ends of her body.

Ryan slowly released her legs and slipping back, he planted her slick thighs flat on the sofa. Kyle did the same with her head. The two men hovered over her and stared down at the gorgeous, sweat covered body of their sister-in-law. She looked amazing and they couldn't stop staring at the body stretched out before them.

Eve licked her lips, savoring the cum dripping from her upper lip and cheek. She lowered her hand and shoved two fingers into her pussy and staring up at them, she raised her fingers to her lips and sucked them clean, "Mmm, nothing like a mixture of my cum and the cum of a man's.

Ryan and Kyle sat beside her and lightly caressed her trembling body, Ryan swept a stray lock of hair from her cheek, "I think we need to get you cleaned up and dressed before Kristen comes home."

They did and they all scattered to bathrooms to clean up and dress.

Christmas was right around the corner and Kristen, Mandy and Vanessa were in the kitchen untangling strings of lights. Eve and Mike came out of the garage with another tote full of decorations and he blurted out, "Okay, we found all of the pictures of the girls with Santa Claus, or, as I call it, the museum of crying."

Kristen spoke up, "Hey, uh, can we talk about Christmas dinner? What do you think about having it at my house?"

Vanessa chimed in, "But, honey, I'm the one who usually cooks for two days, then watches everything get wolfed down during halftime and then cleans up by myself. OF COURSE YOU CAN!" She screamed out.

"Great, with my new dining room set, I can fit all nine of us at the table without anyone having to sit on Ryan's tribal drum."

Mike turned and looked at her, "Nine of us? There's only eight of us. Or do you guys count me twice because I eat both drumsticks?"

Kristen looked at a coy Eve and turned back to Mike, "No, I just thought-- Of course, eight. Eh, I'm terrible with numbers."

Mike scoffed, "Says the girl who's in charge of payroll at the Grill." He looked to Eve who was trying to look calm, but he saw through it, "I think she's talking about your secret boyfriend."

Eve shrugged, "I don't know what your talking about--"

Mandy blurted out, "Oh, give it up, Eve! Come on! You can't hide him forever, like that snake you found in third grade."

Vanessa yelled out, "WHAT SNAKE?!"

Eve let out a long sigh, "All right! Fine! His name is Rob. He's really nice. The boyfriend, not the snake. His name was Walter, the snake was."

Mike walked over to Eve, "Why can't we meet him? We're nice. I mean, WE ARE NICE, DAMN IT!" He yelled in her ear and she jumped."

Kristen broke in, "Eve, Eve, it has to happen sooner or later, okay? If there was a way not to meet Dad, trust me....Ryan would have found it."

Mandy nodded, "Yeah, Rob's dating a Baxter daughter. He eventually has to face....BAXTER!"

Vanessa came over to Eve and placed her hand on her shoulder, "Why don't you guys come here for brunch after church tomorrow?"

Eve rolled her eyes, "Yeah, Rob...doesn't eat."

Vanessa chuckled, "What?"

Eve shrugged, "He's a scientific wonder." She looked at Mike and Vanessa who glared back at her, "All right, fine, I'll ask him."

Sunday morning Vanessa pulled the quiche out of the oven and had the coffee brewed. Eve set the table and Mike looked at his watch, "He's fifteen minutes late. I don't think me or the cold bacon approve of this kid."

Vanessa shook her head, "We are not here to pass judgment on Rob."

He took a sip of his coffee, "Well, maybe you're not, but that's the only reason why I'm here."

Just then the doorbell rang and Eve darted towards the living room to answer it, "Oh, that's him. Uh, Dad, try not to be...just be less...Ugh, what's the use?"

Vanessa confronted Mike, "Look, I think Eve really likes this boy. so let's help him feel comfortable."

He stared at her, "Vanessa, please!"

Eve walked in with Rob behind her, "Mom, Dad....this is Rob."

Mike shook his hand, "Hey, Rob, "I'm Mike." He pointed to his wife, "Vanessa!" He he raised his arm and pointed, "A watch."

"Yeah, I'm really sorry I'm late."

Vanessa cut him off, "Oh, no, please, it's fine. It's so nice to meet you, Rob. Please come on in and be seated."

He turned back to Mike again, "I'm sorry again for being late. I was in church, and things went really long."

Mike took a seat, "So, basically, you're blaming God."

Vanessa put the quiche on the table and looked to Mike, "You want to say the blessing?"

"Uh, wait a minute. Why doesn't Rob do it? He just got back from church. I bet he could pray his ass off."

Rob nodded, "Uh....sure. Yeah, I'd be happy to." He reached out and they all held hands, "God, you are really cool. You're cool because even though all people see you differently, you see all of us the same. Help us to be like that. Help us to not look for the differences, but the similarities. Bring us peace in our lives, in our country, and in the world. Amen"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers