Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all added, "Amen."

Mike looked at Rob, "Well, that kid came from church."

The meal and conversation was going great and they talked about football and Rob agreed.

Vanessa added, "You know, we have those Broncos season tickets."

Mike nodded, "Well, maybe you can go to a game with us sometime."

Rob chuckled, "Well, that would be great. Maybe when they're playing the Raiders. That's my team."

Mike glared back at him and Vanessa blurted out, "Oh, damn! It was going so well."

Eve scratched the top of her head, "Might be a good time to pray again."

Mike gave him a dirty look, "I--I hate the Raiders"

Rob chuckled, "Yeah, a lot of people do."

Eve cut him off, "All right, enough with football. Let's talk about politics or....religion."

Rob added, "My dad's from Oakland-- lifelong Raiders fan. I love my dad, and I love my silver and black."

Vanessa tried to lighten the mood, "Ah, you see that Mike, he loves his dad."

Mike just stared at him, "Yeah, so he says."

Eve knew it was time to cut her loses, "Okay, well, um, this has been.... fraught with peril, so... we got to go."

Vanessa stopped her and asked to see her in the other room.

Mike began clearing the table and he was alone with Rob in the kitchen. "So, you go to C.U. up in Boulder. What's your major?"

Rob stood up and carried his plate to the counter, "Um, criminal justice."

Mike put his plate in the sink, "That'll come in handy. You might work for the Oakland Raiders someday. That's a big party school up there at C.U."

Rob chuckled, "Oof! Yeah, it's.... crazy!"

Mike looked to him, "Yeah, yeah. see, this is where you say, "That's not my thing."

Rob took a seat on the stool at the counter, "It's really not. Um...anymore. I'm trudging the road to happy destiny." If you know... what I mean."

Mike shook his head, "I'm afraid I don't."

Rob blurted out, "I'm in A.A. Yeah, I took my nine-month chip this morning. I was in church, just in the basement with bad coffee."

Mike pursed his lips, "Nine months, huh?"

"Can I ask you to keep this to yourself? It's just, Mrs. Baxter enjoys her wine, and, you know, sometimes, people can get nervous around alcoholics."

Mike scoffed, "Hmm, imagine that."

Just them Eve and Vanessa came back into the kitchen and Eve looked at the two of then, "Hey, Rob, we better get going. I've got work this afternoon."

Rob looked to Vanessa, "Well, thank you for the fantastic brunch, Mrs. Baxter."

As always, she stuck her foot in her mouth, "And, uh, thank you for being a fantastic Rob." She chuckled, "Sorry, it's the wine talking."

Mike scoffed, "Well. pipe down, wine."

Rob shook Mike's hand, "Uh Go, Raiders!"

Mike replied, "Go, Broncos!"

The next day, Mike found Eve in the garage rifling through some totes,, "Hey."

"Can I steal some Christmas decorations for my basement?"

"You can't steal them now that you already told me you're gonna steal them. You'd have to come back and break in later or something." He came over to her, "So, how's Rob?"

"Still a Raider fan, but I'm working on it. You like him, right?"

"Yeah, you know, I don't know that much about him. You know, long as you know about him, that's what's most important. You do know about him, right?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Well, that's all that matters. Like, what do you know about him?"

She stared back at him, "Why are you so interested in this?"

"Because I'm a people person"

"You seem strangely interested in talking about my boyfriend. I find this behavior odd."

He chuckled, "Well, I didn't ask enough questions about Ryan, and then you know how that turned out."

"Dad, what is it you want to know?"

He took a deep breath and blurted out, "Did he tell you he was in recovery?"

She stared at him, "What?"

"Yeah, the other day at brunch, he came over, and we were talking about it, and he said he was a recovering alcoholic. You know-- brunch talk."

She had a box of decorations in her arms and took a deep breath, "He told you that?"

"Yeah, but I'm not judging him. you know, I'm just saying, if he didn't tell you something like that, maybe you didn't know him as well as you think you do."

She put the box of decorations down and turned, "I've got to go."

He tried to stop her, "Eve. Honey. Honey. This is why I don't like brunch." She was already gone and he stood in the garage alone.

That night Mike found Vanessa in the living room setting up more decorations, but her heart wasn't in it. She looked to Mike, "I am a little distracted. Uh, Eve and Rob broke up."

He looked from the tree to her, "What?"

She nodded, "Yeah. I called to invite then to dinner Friday, and she told me."

"Well, you know, it's probably just a kids spat. You know, young people. Any-- Anybody in jail?"

She was shocked at the thought, "No, no of course not. No, and it's not just a spat, Mike. It's over."

"Well, who broke up with who?"

"No, Eve dumped him. And I don't get it. I mean, if I was gonna create the perfect boyfriend for Eve, you know, like in a lab, with maybe other people's parts and personalities and... it would be Rob." He gave her a weird look. She looked back at him and screamed out, "I -I know that sounds creepy, but you know what I mean!"

He knew he had to fix things, "I got to pack something up in the garage. Don't wait up for me, I have to go and talk to Eve."

He made his way over to Kristen's house and headed down the stairs to Eve's apartment. She had a tree there, but with no decorations, "Listen, you know you're bad at stealing stuff when the guy you stole from had to bring it over to you."

She was hanging lights and looked extremely beautiful this evening. Her long chestnut brown hair was hanging loose, nearly to her waist. She was wearing a long sleeved black and gray stripped turtleneck blouse and a pair of form fitting jeans. She turned to see him, "Maybe it means I'm really good at stealing. Put it over there and go back for the silverware."

He put it down and looked to her, "Your mom told me about this breakup, and I hope it's not because of what I said."

She shook her head, "I'm fine. I mean, we don't need to have one of those long, weepy conversations you love."

"Damn, because I brought chocolates and a Lifetime movie."

"I just did what I thought was best for me-- and, you know, you guys." She plugged in the lights and turned off the bright lights and the basement had a warm glow with the light of the season.

He came over to her, "You did this for us? We're okay with the kid. I think your mom's actually gonna invite him over to brunch, now that she knows she doesn't have to share her booze."

She stepped closer to him, "I just knew you guys would never be comfortable with it, you know? Every time we'd be ten minutes late for something, you'd he calling the morgue." she chuckled.

He let out a sigh and placed his hands on her hips, "You did this for us?"

She stared up into his eyes and bit her lips, "Yeah, what can I say? I'm an awesome daughter."

He swept a stray lock of hair from her cheek and cupped her face, "You know, I don't believe this."

She leaned into his hand, "Dad, I promise you, I'm fine, really."

He ran his thumb across her lower lip and stared into her dark, shining eyes and shook his head, "No, I don't believe this. You really didn't break up with him, did you?"

In a very unconvincing voice she replied, "Yes, I did."

He gave her a weak smile, "Yes, I did? That's about as convincing as when you said, "I-I don't have a snake."

She placed her forehead on his chest, "All right, fine, yes. I didn't break up with Rob. I only told Mom that so you guys wouldn't worry."

He placed his index finger on her chin and made her look at him, "You knew he was getting sober before I asked you?"

She licked her lips and nodded, "Yes, but what I didn't know was that he told you, and now all you know about Rob is that he's an alcoholic and a Raider fan. I mean, if he becomes a Democrat, he'll complete the Mike Baxter trinity of evil."

He leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips. He pulled back and saw the look of love in her eyes, "There's two things I know about this kid, all right? He's brave and he's honest. He comes over to my house, and the first thing he tells me is this?"

Eve raised her hands and lovingly ran her fingers through Mike's thick hair, "Mmm, for a guy who doesn't drink, he is pretty chatty. But I have to tell you Dad, he is one hell of a lover. If you would have seen the size of his penis, wow he made me swoon. And not only me, Kris is partially in love with him too, Now are we just gonna stand here or are you going to kiss me and make good use of this bed we are standing beside."

He shook his head, "I'm so glad you found man who can actually satisfy you." He kissed her and ran his fingers through her long, silky hair."

She kissed him again, "Oh Dad, you have no idea." She could feel the lust bubble up in her body. She let out a gasp when his hands slipped from her hips to her ass. She groaned into his mouth as he squeezed those tight cheeks and spread them as wide as he could with her jeans in the way.

Mike's one hand left her ass and deftly popped open the button on her jeans and lower the zipper. He tore his mouth from hers and attacked her neck. He was frustrated that the turtleneck top she was wearing restricted his mouth on her neck. He was torn between petting her sweet smelling pussy, or leave that and remove her top so he could attack her neck.

Eve thrust her hips up against the palm of his hand as it slipped into the opening of her jeans. She reached down and tugged at her blouse, solving his dilemma. She yanked it up and struggled to pull her head from the tight turtleneck. She tossed it aside and was naked from the waist up. She worked at Mike's shirt. She was desperate to feel his naked flesh against hers. She squealed when she felt his fingers slip beneath her tiny panties and felt a finger sink deep into her tight, juicy hole. She was getting hotter by the second and wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her pert, firm tits against his hairy chest. She loved how her nipples perked up and grew harder as she raked them back and forth across his hairy chest.

Mike pulled his hand out of her panties and raked her jeans down her slender legs and he had to smile as he watched her struggle to crawl out of them. He grabbed her tight ass in his hands and lifted her as she used her feet to push the jeans off her trembling body.

He lowered her, just her panties remained and he pulled open his pants and as they fell, he kicked them aside.

Eve lowered her arms from around his neck and ran her hands under the waistband of his boxers. Pulling at them, she cleared his straining cock and he was naked, except for his black socks.

Mike turned Eve towards the bed and lowered her to the new bed she owned. He followed and knelt between her legs. He quickly disposed of his socks. He smiled down at her, "No need for these, I don't expect to get off this bed anytime soon."

Eve extended her arms, welcoming him to join her. Her long chestnut brown hair spread out about her head and upper body.

Mike stared down at the beautiful body spread out before him, "My God, Eve, do you have any idea how gorgeous you look right now?"

She placed her hand over her eyes and groaned out. She turned red, "Oh please, Dad, compared to Mandy or Kristen, I'm just a plain Jane."

He shook his head, "No, no way Eve. Kristen is very, very beautiful, and Mandy has the fashion sense and the make-up, but you have the natural beauty."

All of a sudden from the stairs came Rob's voice, "Listen to him, Eve. He knows what he is talking about." He came down the stairs and stood at the foot of the bed and stared at the father and daughter who were there together. "Aw, I don't want to intrude in your time together, but would you mind if I joined the two of you?"

Eve looked to her dad, "Would you mind? Last week I had the pleasure of being with Kyle and Ryan, I was spit-roasted, but didn't get the DP I was wishing for. No pressure, but I would love for that to occur. Let's call it an early Christmas present."

Mike looked back at Rob, "Get those clothes off, but no touching me. The last thing I want is a man touching me."

Rob was already tossing off clothes and came up to the other side of the bed, "You got it, Mr. Baxter, that isn't my scene either."

Mike felt Eve's hand on his cock and he looked across to Rob, "If the two of us are going to be fucking Eve, I think you can call me Mike."

Eve leaned over and took hold of Rob's huge cock in her hand. She stroked it several times. She was kissing Mike feverishly, while at the same time, she felt Rob's warm breath all over her aching tits. She felt his lips close around one nipple as Mike tugged and twisted the other one.

Rob swirled his tongue all around it, causing Eve to squeal out from the intense excitement racing through her slender body.

Eve reached for the hard cocks again, taking one in each hand, and she began stroking them slowly. She managed to take a peak at them, seeing both of them were leaking pre-cum oozing out of the tips. She smeared the sticky fluids all over the engorged heads of their cocks. She jerked them, causing them both to moan as they rained kisses over her slender, quivering body. She let out a growl, "Oh fuck yeah! I thought it was great with Kyle and Ryan, this is so much hotter!" She looked up and caught her father's eye, "I need to suck your cock, Dad. Would you like to lick my pussy?"

He chuckled, "Is that a trick question?" He didn't wait for an answer as he grabbed hold of her hips and drew her tiny, sleek body upward and lowered her to his waiting mouth.

Eve giggled as she looked back at Rob, "If you really want to learn how to eat a woman's pussy properly, just watch my dad, he's an expert." She leaned forward and grabbed his cock and began sucking and stroking his fat, stiff cock.

Mike groaned as he began licking Eve's fleshy cunt. Rob was lying on his side and stroked his huge cock as his eyes moved from what Mike was doing to what Eve was doing.

"Wow, this is even better than watching a high budget porn movie. Eve, you could be a super star porn actress."

Hearing this, spurred Eve on. She continued licking at her father's shaft. She took his length deep into her mouth without even gagging. She sucked him briefly and popped off of it, whipping her tongue all around the swollen head. She moved down and started licking his balls while she stroked his cock. Her spit flew all over his thighs as she went back bathing it in even more saliva.

Eve moaned loudly as Mike licked her pussy and her asshole. He stiffened his tongue, darting it in and out of her juicy hole again and again. His fingers tickled her asshole as he attacked her stiff clit.

Eve popped off of Mike's cock and looked to Rob, "How about it, Rob? Learn anything from Dad? " She straightened her body. she threw her long hair over her shoulder and looked back to Mike, "How about taking a rest Dad and let Rob have a go at me?"

Mike's hands gripped her ass and lifted her from his face. He looked to Rob who immediately scrambled to fall flat on his back. He reached out and took the tight ass that Mike was offering him.

Eve let out a squeal as Rob took her ass and lowered it to his waiting mouth. She didn't miss a beat as she grabbed hold of Rob's thick, large cock by the base. She lowered her head and her tongue began dancing all over the leaking head. She savored his pre-cum and swallowed it and went back for more.

Rob instantly attacked her clit while sliding one finger in and out of her asshole, just like Mike had done.

Eve's entire body trembled and shook with pleasure. Beside them, Mike watched the youngster bringing his favorite daughter to the brink of an orgasm. He leaned over and as he watched her sucking wildly at Rob's huge cock, he plucked away at her tits. He watched her take more of Rob's cock into her mouth as she lost it and started painting Rob's face with her creamy juices.

Eve was primed for cock, even more than when she was with Kyle and Ryan. She not only wanted it, she needed it. She reluctantly drew her dripping pussy from Rob's cum coated face. She swung her legs off his body and looked to them both, "I need cock! I have to be fucked and fucked hard."

Rob looked to Mike, "She's your daughter. I think you should be the first to enjoy that lovely pussy of hers."

Mike didn't have to be asked twice. He guided Eve to her knees and he slipped in behind her. He caressed her tight, tiny ass and gripping his cock, he guided it to her dripping, wet pussy. He ran it up and down the slick, fleshy lips.

Unable to sit still, Rob crawled around and fisting his cock, he ran it from side to side across her bee-stung lips.

Eve was groaning from the teasing Mike was inflicting on her pussy. Her mouth opened to gasp as Rob shoved his cock into her mouth. With Rob's cock sliding deep into her mouth, Eve groaned as Mike shoved his cock into her tight, wet hole. She groaned out as Mike filled her to the hilt. She had what she had with Kyle and Ryan a lot sooner then she had them last week. It heightened her expectations of being Dp'ed and just savored what she had at the moment and just went with it.

Rob and Mike both fucked her in unison and they both plowed her mouth and pussy at an increased velocity.

Mike looked up at Rob, "How about it Rob, wanna switch?

Rob looked down at Eve, sucking avidly at his cock, "Ah, yeah, but this feels so great. She had the hottest mouth, it is incredible." He reluctantly pulled back and Eve's mouth made a popping sound as it left her mouth.

Mike drew out of her pussy, but didn't move. He reached out and the two of them spun Eve around. She let out a shriek and a giggle as she was now wiggling her ass at Rob and stared up at Mike's cum coated cock, "Mmm, I love tasting myself, especially when it is coating a cock."

Mike drove forward, sending his cock balls deep into her mouth. He felt her flexing her throat muscles as he held it there. He clutched at her long, silky hair and held his cock deep in her. He loved how she flicked her tongue around and around his pulsating shaft.

Rob drove into her and hit her cervix. When he did this Eve screamed out from the intense pain and pleasure. She fell further onto Mike's cock and as she went into spasms, Mike lost it and began dumping his load down her throat.

Mike's cock erupted in Eve's sucking mouth. She moaned at the sudden burst that filled her mouth. She did her best gulping down his heavy load. She savored the saltiness, but it filled her mouth so quickly a couple streams dribbled out of the corner of her mouth. She tried sweeping it back into her mouth, but Rob drove harder and faster into her quaking pussy, She fell against Mike and held her lovingly in his arms and caressed her face.

Eve quickly recovered and clung to Mike and began sucking at his swollen nuts. She was moaning louder and her breath was coming in gasps as Rob plowed into her as fast and as hard as he could. She was screaming out loud, "Give it to me Rob! Fuck me, fuck me harder! Yes! Yes, I'm going to cum!"

Eve was amazed how far he had come. Just a few weeks ago, he would cum from just a slight breeze on his cock. He reached down and began petting her clit. She felt like she was being split in two from his sure size and length. she screamed out, "Yes, yes I'm cumming."

Mike watched in awe of the young man. He found out he was a virgin and Eve had taken his cheery, just like he did to Eve. He continued to caress Eve's trim body and he soon recovered and was raring to go again.

Eve was beaming as she felt Rob slow. He learned from her after she came, he needed to slow long enough for her to recover. She slowly came down from her amazing orgasm and when she saw her dad growing hard again, she felt a tingling in her loins. She knew it was now or never. She wanted to feel a cock in her pussy and in her ass at the same time. She was desperate to be double-stuffed, just like an Oreo cookie. She knew it was now or never.