Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew it would be best to have her Dad in her ass. He wasn't quite as large as Rob. She knew he would tear her apart., and he never fucked an ass before and he might just rip her apart. She knew her Dad was more than capable of giving her what she wanted and especially after having cum already, he would outlast Rob, without a doubt.

She fell to the bed and as she did, Rob popped out of her cum laden pussy. She turned and stared at him, "I want you both in me at the same time. Lay flat on your back and let me ride you."

She looked to Mike and he grinned, "I know the drill, climb aboard, Eve." He watched at the tiny, slender young woman threw her leg over Rob's outstretched body. She leaned forward and reaching back, she closed her fingers around his slime-covered cock. She swept it up and down her fleshy lips and it found her heated hole. She lowered her body and even though she was prepared, her breath left her lungs as she sank down onto his thick spike.

Mike came up behind her and took his time. He caressed her sleek back as he watched her begin to ride Rob. He ran his hand down between her cheeks and capturing a dollop of her cunt cream, he used it to lubricate her puckered hole. He slid one finger in and screwed it about and as it spread open, he added a second finger. He hovered over her and allowed a large stream of saliva fall from his mouth and land directly on her puckered asshole. He was now sawing two fingers in and out of her. He felt Rob's thick cock sliding in and out with just the thin membrane separating Rob's cock from his fingers.

He reached up and caressed her back again with his other hand, "Are you ready Eve?"

She growled out, "Come on, old man, give me the double fucking I need so bad. I can't wait a moment longer."

Mike fisted his cock and as he pulled his fingers out of her ass, before it could close, he lodged the swollen head at the entrance to her hot ass. He released his cock and used both hands. Gripping her hips, he held her steady and slowly pushed forward. He watched in awe as her tiny ass swallowed up his entire shaft. He looked down and his nut sack was resting on her tiny, taut ass cheeks. He wiggled his hips and he heard her let out a groan and a sigh.

"Okay you two, I'm ready, give it to me. I need you to let out all the stops and fuck me. Fuck my pussy and ass. Don't either of you stop, no matter what. I need to be used and fucked and filled. NOW GIVE IT TO ME!" She screamed out.

Rob was sweating from every pore as he stared up at the gorgeous brunette. He tried gripping her hips, but Mike's hands were there. He reached up and began mauling her firm tits and that sent her to another level of excitement. He pumped his hips up and down and he, just like Mike did earlier, felt Mike's cock sliding against his, just a thin amount of flesh separating them.

Mike reached up and gathered her long, stringy hair, now that it was soaked with her sweat and his cum from earlier. He fisted it and pulled back on it hard. At the same time, he drove in and out of her ass at break-neck speed. The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed through the tiny basement.

Eve was moaning and groaning constantly, unable to speak, she just took in the exquisite feeling of being used and fucked hard. She slumped against Rob as one orgasm overtook her body, but this time, yielding to her wishes, he just continued to pump up and down into her sloppy pussy.

Rob wasn't going to last much longer and he felt her cunt muscles milky his shaft. He fucked right through her orgasm and as he felt her tremble and shake from yet another, even stronger climax overtook her. He lost it and began pumping his hot, thick load into her pussy. He was glad he was on the bottom. He came so hard, he nearly blacked out. Rob thought his balls were being ripped from his body and being shot out through his spasming cock.

Mike felt Rob's cock pulsating in her pussy. He grabbed hold of her hips and slammed into her hard. He was up in his toes. He drove downward into her as she was trapped between the two men. He pulled harder on her hair and she turned her head and their lips met. They fought with one another's tongue, sucking and darting in and out. He finally lost it and he too began pumping his hot load into her bowels.

Eve was sent into the stratosphere. She felt like her entire body was coming apart. She felt her entire body afire, but as she exploded with yet another orgasm; she felt full and complete. She was sandwiched between her boyfriend and her loving father. She never felt so complete and utterly loved and sedated.

It took the three of them several minutes before they could move. As Mike withdrew from her, he heard her giggle. A huge stream of cum flowed out of her and as she rolled off of Rob, Her cunt made a sucking sound and yet another stream of cum dripped out of her. They clung to her and held her tight and before long, she drifted off to sleep.

Both Mike and Rob got dressed and after drawing the blankets up onto her naked body. They closed off the light, leaving just the lights from her tiny Christmas tree lit and left their favorite lady sleeping.

Ever since Mandy and Kyle got married, they were super affectionate to one another and it really began bugging Vanessa, It went to extremes even with Vanessa in the next room where she could hear them.

It boiled over when she came out of the hall and found Kyle with his pants down around his ankles. Mandy's raven locks were spread all over his thighs and upper belly.

Kyle was groaning loudly and the loud sounds of Mandy sucking hard on his cock filled the living room.

Vanessa stepped into the living room and looked over the back of the sofa and she also saw Kyle working Mandy's tights down off her hips. His hand was buried in her tiny thong and from the sounds she was making around his swollen cock, Vanessa knew Kyle hit pay dirt and was finger fucking her and rubbing vigorously at her swollen clit.

Vanessa had enough, she screamed out, "Ugh, All right, you know what? I have to leave. Why don't you just tell me who wins?"

Kyle rolled his eyes and used his other hand to fist Mandy's thick, dark hair, "The way she sucks my cock, I can't see how she can not be the winner."

Vanessa headed to the kitchen and she was glad when Mike came in through the garage, "Oh, hey." She came over to him and plastered a hot, cock stiffening kiss on him.

He pulled back and clung to her tight ass. He sighed, "What's going on?"

She was smiling up at him, "Oh thanks, Mike. I needed that."

"Why?"

She groaned, "Mandy and Kyle are driving me crazy with their hugs and they are on the sofa. It looks like they are auditioning for a lead in a porno movie."

Mike growled, "I think the word you're looking for is..." He made the gagging sound several times. "It's one thing if we are invited to join in, but we entertain neighbors on that sofa. The least they could do is go upstairs to do that."

She nodded, "I mean, I realize they're newlyweds, but come on! Mandy is giving him a blowjob, while Kyle has his hands down her pants. His hands are not cold."

Mike chuckled., "I know that for a fact. You put your hands down Mandy's pants and they are never, ever cold."

She slapped him playfully, ""She must get that from her mother."

Suddenly a smiling Mandy and Kyle came into the kitchen. Mandy was wiping the results of her successful blowjob, "Don't mind me, We just grabbing a couple of drinks for the two of us. we are suddenly parched."

He hugged her from behind and his hand came up and cradled her tits in the palms of his hands, "I'll just have some of yours. It'll be so much sweeter once your lips have touched it."

Mike made the gagging sound again.

Mandy spun in his grasp, "I bet you wish you could drink everything from my lips, especially after I swallow one of your thick, heavy loads."

He cupped her ass, "I bet you're gonna win that bet."

They left the room and headed back to the sofa to make-out again.

Mike was about to puke and Vanessa rolled her eyes, "That is every minute of every day."

He squeezed his temples, "All right, all right, all right. We got to fix this."

Mike and Vanessa entered the living room and once again, Kyle's pants were down around his knees. Mandy's pants were down just enough to expose her pussy. She was sitting on his lap, with her legs across his. She was rotating her hips back and forth and they were both gasping for air. Their mouths were fused together with their tongue dancing back and forth.

Mike stood there with his arms crossed, "Oh great, they've stepped up their game. They know we're watching, and yet they don't stop."

Vanessa couldn't tear her eyes from them, "It's like being in a zoo!"

Mike came over and smacked Kyle on the back of the head.

Kyle jumped., "Hey, that hurt."

Mandy let out a gasp, "Um, we are kind of-in the middle of something."

Mike turned to Vanessa. He pulled her into his arms and planted a panty dropping kiss on her lips. He drew her over to the sofa and began feasting on her neck.

Vanessa let out a giggle and a moan, "Mmm, I'm beginning to like your strategy, give them a little bit of their own medicine." She worked on the buttons on Mike's shirt and dipping her head, she began raining kisses all over his hairy chest.

Mike's fingers dug into her thick, dirty blonde curls and held her tight. His hand found the bottom of her blouse and in seconds had it up and off. He worked on the clasp of her bra and as her head headed south, Mike tore off her bra.

Mandy and Kyle were sitting there frozen. Mandy finally called out, "Now that is gross! You two have to stop that."

Vanessa ignored her and soon had Mike's pants open and her hand dipped into his open pants.

Mandy screamed out, "Mom, cut that out. You two can't be doing that in front of us out in the open."

Vanessa glared at her, "Oh, so it is okay for the two of you, but not us?"

Kyle shrugged, ":She sorta has a point there Mandy. I have to say, it is sorta hot."

Mandy climbed off of Kyle and moved to the other side of her dad, "Now if I have to watch the two of you going at it like newlyweds, at least let the newlyweds join in and really make it hot!"

Kyle's pants fell to his feet when he stood up and he kicked them aside and moved over to the other side of Vanessa. He took hold of her upper arm and pulled her towards him.

She was caught off-guard, but recovered quickly as she was guided to his stiff, cum coated cock. She inhaled Mandy's essence and even though she needed no guidance, Kyle's hands were in Vanessa's thick, shoulder length blonde hair.

Vanessa's lips parted and she quickly enveloped his shaft. Her tongue flicked out and bathed his cock, and at the same time, she swept Mandy's savory cunt cream from his cock. She swept it around her lips and made them extra slick. She slowly lowered her head and before long, his entire shaft was buried in her mouth and the head slipped into her talented throat.

Beside them, Mandy slipped to the floor and had already removed Mike's shoes, socks, pants and shorts. She swept her long black hair up and down his strong thighs as her slender fingers wrapped around his shaft and stroked him to full hardness. She glared up at him with those dark, smoky eyes. Her lips parted to show a brilliant smile. Her tongue darted out and left a line of saliva from the inside middle of his thighs to his crinkled nut sack. She pursed her lips and sucked lightly and she drew one of his nuts into her mouth. Her tongue darted out and flicked at it as her hand tightened and stroked him harder and faster.

Mandy looked to her mother and saw Kyle playing roughly with her large swaying tits. She focused on her mother's mouth as she swallowed her Kyle's cock to the root. She let out a gasp when she noticed Vanessa's tongue darting out and dancing back and forth across his nuts.

Mandy released Mike's balls from her mouth and tried to mimic her mother's action, but found Mike's cock slightly thicker and a little harder to deep throat. Her nostrils flared as she fought to get all of his cock into her mouth.

Mike was nearing an orgasm and didn't want to waste his load in her mouth. He grabbed the bottom of her sweater and pulled it upward. In doing so, he accomplished his goal. Mandy had to release his cock and as she did, he pulled her upward and fought with her pants that were hanging halfway off her legs. Once he got them off, he drew her upward and positioned her directly over his swollen cock. He pulled her tiny thong aside and guided his cock into her pussy.

Mandy threw her head back and offered her Dad her tits. He immediately pulled roughly at the overflowing cups and latched onto one of her stiff, dark nipples. She clutched at his head as she guided his mouth to her other tit.

Beside them, Kyle was struggling to removed Vanessa's slacks and turning her around, he planted her knees on the edge of the cushion. He pushed at her shoulder and she rested her forearms on the back of the sofa. She wiggled her bare ass at him and felt him parting her ass cheeks and before she could adjust her position, she threw her head back. Kyle sank balls deep into her moist pussy. He knew she wasn't totally ready and he felt how tight she was.

Kyle grabbed her shoulder and made her turn to look back as he plowed into her. His lips met hers and he tasted his pre-cum on her lips. He ran one hand down her trembling body and cradled one of her large swaying tits in his palm.

Vanessa pushed back against him, urging him to fuck her harder and deeper. She got every inch of him and more. She kissed him hard and sucked on his tongue as she felt him twisting and tugging on her aching nipples.

Beside them, Mandy managed to unsnap her bra and in doing this, gave Mike easier access to her full, firm tits. She clung to his head as she forced more of her tit flesh into his mouth. She bounced up and down and she screamed out as she felt him begin to send his hot load deep in her hot pussy. She ground her clit hard against the root of his pulsating shaft she she slumped against him as she lost it and came too.

Kyle and Vanessa saw the results of the other couple and it sent them over the finishing line nearly together. Vanessa pushed back and wiggled her ass as she began to cum, bathing Kyle's cock with her slimy cunt juices.

Kyle loved how slick she was and he picked up the pace and slammed into her one more time really deep and hard. He held it there as he emptied his swollen nuts into her well-fucked pussy.

It took several minutes for the two couples to finally catch their breaths and uncouple.

Mike looked to Mandy and Kyle, "Remember, we do not mind the two of you being romantic, but please use a little digression. If you do not, your mother and I will join in and either start up too, or take over and ruin your make-out session by taking your partner from you."

Mandy giggled, "I'm not sure if that is a punishment or a reward."

Vanessa chuckled, "You may think so, but if we do it enough, I think it may just frustrate you enough to take it behind close doors."

Kyle nodded, "Well for the time-being, I think it may just be a little hot, so I'm good with doing this." He kissed Vanessa and before long, they were going at it again.

Mike lowered Mandy to the carpeted floor and gave her the fucking he wanted without being on the bottom this time.

Over the next week, whenever Mike or Vanessa caught Kyle and Mandy messing around in the family portion of the house, they joined in and messed up their make-out session.

One morning, Mike caught Kyle kissing Mandy in the kitchen. Mike tugged at Mandy, leaned her over the kitchen island and lowered her pants and entered her quickly from behind. Mandy loved how dominant Mike was and before long, she was cumming hard and after she came, she dropped to her knees and finished him off sucking his cock and having him cum all over her face.

Kyle was watching and Vanessa dropped her sweat pants, hopped up on the counter and drew him down to him.

Kyle ate her till she came and after that, she pulled him to her, forcing him to fuck her. Her legs wrapped around him and wouldn't release him till he filled her with his heavy load.

This interruptions finally took hold and Mandy hated not being about to enjoy her man and even though she loved her dad, she missed her husband. They held their outward affection for one another to a minimum, and did it a lot more behind closed doors.

Mike and Vanessa were feeling the same and they were missing their intimate connections too.

Vanessa visited Mike at Outdoor Man and hugged him there. She immediately found him getting excited and knew it was the perfect time to the two of them to be alone. She pulled away and moved closer to the large leather couch he had.

Mike looked at Vanessa, "You know, Ed agrees with Mandy on the way we are so affectionate about each other. We're not the people in the zoo, we're the chimps."

She came closer to him again, "I know, I know. I guess a lot of the people feel that way."

"Yeah, explains why the guys at Starbucks looked at us and gave me the cup that said "Horndog" on it"

Vanessa chuckled, "And my yoga teacher, she said every time she sees us, it makes her realize how passionless her marriage is." She grinned at him, "Isn't that great?"

He looked confused, "Well, I didn't know so many people were watching us. Now either we got to stop it, or we got to start charging people."

"No, I don't want to change. I like the way we are with each other."

"So do I."

She giggled, "Yeah!"

He looked out the window of his office and chuckled, "You know, uh, we're alone now."

She started laughing and rolled her eyes, "Right here in the office?" She wrapped her arms around his neck. "Honey, is-- isn't that kind of naughty?"

He reached back and closed the blinds on both windows and kicked the door shut, "That's how it feels every time I kiss a beautiful woman in my office." He planted a hot kiss on her lips and as her lips parted, he darted into her mouth with his active tongue.

Vanessa clung to him, "Ooh, Mike, I'm liking this. You know this could, uh, could really spice things up."

His hands dropped to her bubble butt and squeezed. He drew her closer to him, letting her feel his erection, "Yeah, thinking that our love is forbidden makes it fun. You're like the new spice girl." The next thing he was slipping her tailored jacket off her shoulders.

She was wearing a silky camisole beneath that and no bra. Her form fitting black jeans clung to her womanly hips and accented her tight bubble butt. She giggled and groaned when she felt his hands slip beneath the silky top and cupped one of her large, full tits.

Out in the outer office, Kyle was talking with Chuck and he heard that familiar giggle and groan. He stopped talking and motioned for Chuck to listen. They both heard that giggle again as Mike was nuzzling Vanessa's neck.

Kyle shook his head, "We can't mess around in their living room, but they can do in in the office, I don't think so." He wrapped on the door and entered.

Mike and Vanessa separated and Mike moved over to his desk chair.

Vanessa was still in a sexual frenzy and she took a seat on the sofa. She was a little surprised when Kyle and Chuck both took a seat on either side of her.

Kyle was horny as hell, having to keep his libido in check. He casually rested his hand on Vanessa's thigh, "So Mrs. B, what brings you here today?" He smiled at her and his smile contained hints of lust, looking her straight in the eye.

Vanessa bit her lower lip, I just came in to see if Mike wanted go join me for lunch, but I can see from the look in his eyes, he has a different reason for inviting me here this afternoon."

Mike was grinning from ear to ear, "Vanessa, after all of the crap we were having at home with that hippy next to you and our horny daughter, I thought we could really spice things up, and have some fun."