Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 18

Story Info
4 girls at spa; Vanessa with 3 men; Henry & Fiona join in.
10.3k words
4.68
3.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Everyone in this story is at least eighteen years of age when having sexual relations.

S7E21;

Kristen and Mandy went over to the Baxter family home to raid it. Mandy went for the toiletries, while Kristen headed to Mike's office for printer paper and ink cartridges.

Mandy was at the door ready to make her getaway. Kristen came out of the office with a poem that she pulled off the printer, "Mandy, you have to see this. Mom wrote this poem and it has to be about me."

She read it out loud and Mandy scoffed, "That wasn't about you, it has to be about me." She took the poem from Kristen's hand and raced into the kitchen. She sat down and read it twice and just then, Vanessa came into the room and looked over Mandy's shoulder, "Oh, you found the poem I wrote."

Just then Jen came into the room with a huge container of cheese balls Vanessa let her buy from the outlet store.

Vanessa called out to her, "Jen, put the jar down and sit. I want your undivided attention." Jen sat down and suddenly Mandy and Kris were pissed. Vanessa began reading the poem and she saw Jen melt. A tear came to her eye and she wiped it away. When Vanessa finished the poem Jen stood up and gave Vanessa a huge hug, "Oh my God, Vanessa, that was incredible. I'm going to find a frame and put this up on my bedroom wall."

Vanessa went with her, leaving Mandy and Kris there to stew. Mandy sat there and looked up at Kris, "What the fuck was that all about? We're her daughters and she writes something that touching and heartfelt about Jen?"

Just then Vanessa ran back into the room. She was laughing, she never looked happier, "I have to get my pen out of my purse. Jen wants me to autograph my poem, I've never been happier." She raced back to the living room.

Kristen looked back at Mandy, "This has to be about us not giving her anything, but taking and taking. What are we going to do about this?"

Mandy hopped up and moved over to Kristen and in a low voice she replied to Kris, "I have the perfect way to treat Mom and make us number one. At least a number higher than Jen."

Kristen rolled her eyes, "Okay, let me have it Mandy. I have to hear this one."

Mandy leaned in, "We take her for a long week-end at Abbott Berry and give her the works."

Kristen was shocked, "Wow, that is a great idea Mandy, but couldn't you think of something that wasn't so expensive. I was thinking of sending Boyd to a state college, but I guess he can go to a community college. Okay, let's do it. I could use a relaxing weekend too."

Just then, Vanessa came it, "We used one of Mike's old frames. He has so many in there, he'll never miss one of them."

Mandy came over to her, "Kristen and I were talking and we're taking you for an all expense paid weekend to Abbott-Berry."

Vanessa's jaw dropped, "Are you kidding me? It isn't my birthday, not Mother's Day, what's the occasion?"

Kris came over to her, "We just wanted to do something special for you. You're always doing things for us, we decided we need to give you back something."

A few days later they were all packed and headed out, but left Jen in the living room. She was half done with her large container of cheese balls, "Have fun you guys. I'm so happy for Vanessa. She really deserves that. I just wish I had a mother to share something so nice to."

The weekend came and Mandy and Kristen arrived to pick-up Vanessa. They listened to Jen tell Vanessa how much she missed her mom and how she wished she was around so she could treat her to a spa weekend, just like Mandy and Kristen were doing for her.

Mandy and Kristen were halfway out the door, but when they heard that, they stopped dead in their tracks and looked at each other.

Kristen let out a groan, "We can't be this cold, can we?"

Mandy's groan was even louder than Kristen's. She leaned in and whispered in her ear, "We have to take her with us, shouldn't we?"

Kristen let out a deep breath and gasped out, "Oh fuck, yeah, we do." She turned to Jen, "Hey, put down those fucking cheese balls. Wash your hands and pack a tiny bag, you're coming with us."

Jen let out a shriek and raced up the stairs. She washed her hands, packed a small bag and hurried back down stairs. She dropped the bag and hugged both Mandy and Kristen, "Thank, thank you, thank you!"

The four of them headed to the exclusive spa and as soon as they got there, they stripped, got into their bathing suits and slipped into the huge plush robes. They headed down to the covered pool; it was heated. There were several secluded hot tubs on multiple levels. There was even a smaller pool that was totally in the dark. It was make for couples and it was clothing optional.

The four of them were in bikinis. They slipped out of their robes and sank into a hot tub. Vanessa sat beside Jen and Kris and Mandy sat across from them. Mandy was facing a large wooden room. She looked to Kris, "What do you say we check out the steam room?"

Kris shrugged, "Sure, why not. Mom you wanna give it a go?"

She shook her head, "No, you two go. This hot tub is heavenly, I may never come out."

Kris and Mandy slipped into steam room and they both took a seat on one side, and as the steam cloud cleared from the door being opened, they both let out a gasp. Across from them were two women. One was totally naked. She was lying flat on the middle row of seats. She has one leg straight out and her other leg was down on the lower level. Between her widespread legs was a short haired redhead. Her hands were gliding up and down the blonde's slick, sweat covered body.

Mandy licked her lips and stared at them. Kristen was just as shocked, but she slipped off the seat and moved over to the couple locked together.

The redhead looked up at Kris and smiled. "I think my friend would love to have someone to kiss."

The blonde opened her eyes and smiled up at Kris, "Hi, I'm Kyra and that gorgeous redhead licking my pussy is Samantha. She's right." She extended her arms to Kris and Kris leaned over and planted a soft kiss on Kyra's lips.

Across from them, Mandy's hands were busy. She dipped one hand into her own panties and fingered her clit. Her other hand was tugging at the nipple, under her tiny bikini top. She watched as the blonde's hand combed through Kristen's hair as she increased the pressure on her mouth with her lips.

Kristen's hand found the stiff nipple on Kyra's firm tit and pulled at it. She let out a moan when Samantha pulled her bikini bottoms down and began licking at the thick folds of her pussy.

Mandy slipped out of her bottoms and climbed up on the top row of seats across from her. Her naked pussy was just a few inches from Kyra's head.

Kyra sensed she was there and breaking the kiss with Kris, she turned her face and without missing a beat, grabbed hold of Mandy's legs and tightening her grip, she began feasting on Mandy's slippery folds.

Mandy let out a tiny shriek and clutched at the damp locks of the long haired blonde. She ground her hips against the active mouth on her pussy.

Kristen slipped down one seat and she was met the redhead. They were locked together. Kristen's huge tits pressed hotly against the slimmer, redhead's tiny body. She was guided back and soon Kris hovered over the redhead's milky white body.

Samantha grabbed hold of Kristen's head and guided her to her slimy pussy. Kris didn't need guidance. She easily found the stiff button on Samantha's pussy. She tongue her clit as she shoved a finger into her juicy hole. She was shocked how tiny her pussy was and hot incredibly tight and hot it was.

Samantha arched her ass off the hot wooden seat. She groaned out, "Oh fuck, you do that so well." She chuckled and laughed out, "By the way, what's your name?"

Kristen smiled up at her, "I'm Kristen and that sexy blonde up there is Mandy. She's my younger sister." She resumed licking her and before long, she felt Samantha's legs tighten around her head and Kristen wiggled one finger into her tight ass. She slipped it into her ass and used both hands to fuck both of her holes at the same time.

Samantha let out a shriek, "Oh fuck me! I'm cumming!" She clutched at Kristen's head and she shook violently and bathe Kristen's finger and lips with her sweet tasting cream.

Above them, somehow Mandy managed to swing around and on the top shelf, Mandy was flat on her back and Kyra straddled her face and her head was buried between Kyra's sticky legs. They were caressing each other's curves as they worked feverously at each other's pussy. Their hands seemed to be all over one another and as Kristen pulled away from Samantha, they watched at their two friends were both on the verge of an orgasm.

Samantha clung to Kris as she caressed her lush curves, "Wow, it sure looks like your sister knows her way around a pussy."

Kris chuckled, "Oh, she does and we learned well from our mother. We are a very loving family. As a matter of fact, she is out in the hot tub with an Asian exchange student. Mandy and I are hoping to get our friend into the fold before the weekend is over."

Samantha caressed Kristen's pussy lightly, "Well, if you guys need any assistance, give Kyra and me a call, we're in room 1025. We'd be happy to help out."

Just as she finished, Mandy and Kyra were on the edge and they shook and trembled and both came at the same time. Mandy was dripping in sweat, but never looked hotter or sexier.

After a few moments, they uncoupled and parted. Kyra slipped down and kissed Samantha. Kristen swept Mandy's sweat covered hair from her face and kissed Mandy, "Mmm, you never tasted better, Mandy."

She giggled, "That isn't me, that's Kyra you're tasting, isn't she sweet?"

Kristen swayed a little, "I have to get out of here, I'm overheated, some from the sauna, but mostly from these two friends we have here."

They both tried to struggle into their bikinis but were too sticky and sweaty. Mandy grabbed her robe and stuffed her bikini in the pocket and slipped into the robe.

Kristen did the same and they both hugged and kissed Kyra and Samantha, "We hope to see you sometime during the rest of the weekend, see you and thanks for the sexy fun."

They hurried out of the sauna and were met with a blast of cooler air, even though it was a covered pool. Mandy looked to Kris, "Shall we?"

Kristen cried out, "Hell yeah!" They both made a mad dash to the pool's deep end. They shook out of their robes and dove head first into the pool. The water, even though heated, fell cold on their sweat covered bodies. It was exhilarating and as they came up, they clung to one another. They wrapped their arms around one another and they kissed like two long lost lovers. They made their way over to the edge of the pool and were happy to see they were not the only naked women in the pool. They were the only ones locked together and they moaned and released one another.

They swam around and looked to the hot tub and saw it was empty. They splashed around for a few more minutes and after they cooled off, they climbed out of the pool. They got into their robes and toweled off their dripping hair and finding their sandals, they headed back to the room.

They entered and found Vanessa and Jen already in their pajamas. They were in the living room. Vanessa was sipping a cool glass of wine, while Jen was sipping on a fruity cocktail.

Mandy forgot that in China, eighteen was the age for drinking and with Jen already eighteen, she was jealous that she had to wait till she was twenty one.

Mandy and Kris slipped into the shower to rinse the chlorine off. After getting their pajamas on, they joined Vanessa and Jen. Kris poured herself a glass of wine, "Mom, I have you and Jen set for a twin massage tomorrow at ten AM.

"Wow, a twin massage, that sounds a little nasty, I can't wait."

After a light snack, they headed to bed and in the morning, Vanessa and Jen went to the main building for their massage. They left in robes and had their bikinis on under them.

The receptionist directed them to their rooms, "Please remove everything and slip onto the tables, Layla and Jody will arrive in a few moments. You can cover yourselves with the towels, it isn't necessary, because before long, you won't be needing them."

After she left, both Jen and Vanessa stripped off their robes and suits. Jen blushed as she climbed onto the table. She took in Vanessa's lush curves and blushed again. Her mouth went dry as she stared at the dirty blonde.

Layla, a perky blonde entered and moved over to the duo, "Okay, which of you want me?"

Vanessa looked to Jen, "You can have her, Jen."

Jody entered, a raven haired beauty and she moved over to Vanessa, "Well looks like we are paired together. Layla and I use a lot of oil. That way the friction is low and the pleasure of the massage is heightened."

Both Layla and Jody poured out a good amount of oil on both of them. It pooled in the hallow of their backs and ran down their sides and soiled the massage table's padding.

They worked in tandem and mirrored each other. They worked down both backs and back up the sides. Moving to their necks and made both Jen and Vanessa moan in their approval of their massage therapists. They did their best and before long they were so relaxed, they nearly drifted off.

Layla and Jody moved to the foot of the tables and drizzled oil on their legs and feet. Up and down the oil was applied up to their bare, firm asses.

Vanessa wiggled her ass and Jody continued to pour more oil, even across her ass and between the cheeks. It ran down and coated her fleshy cuntlips.

Layla saw Jen gasp when she saw what Jody did and she followed up with the same treatment to Jen.

Jen shivered and released a squeal, but didn't object.

They backed off and began on their feet. They had them relaxed again as they worked on each foot. They moved to their calves and their knees. Slowly they worked up their thighs, Jen's slim ones and Vanessa's more womanly thighs.

Jody looked to Layla, "Look at Vanessa's pussy, she is absolutely soaked. How about Jen's?"

Layla's hands drifted upward and urged her legs apart, "Mmm, it is hard to see, she has a rather thick bush. It should be trimmed back or removed completely." She came around and looked at Jen, "I can do that for you, if you would like?"

Jen looked to Vanessa and licked her parched lips, "Should I?"

Vanessa giggled, "Best thing I ever did, plus Mike loves it and so do Mandy and Kristen."

Jen gasp when she heard when what Vanessa said. She looked back to Layla, "Okay, let's do it."

Layla helped the tiny Asian from the table and led her out of the room to the adjoining room with a chair and sink.

Layla guided her to the chair and placed Jen in the stirrups. She applied a lot of oil, shaving cream and massaged her pubic area. Her slender fingers sunk into Jen's hole and found her extremely wet. She massaged her clit with her thumb.

Jen bucked, but tried to calm down. She settled back as Layla worked her magic and before long she was as bare as a baby's bottom. She wiped away the rest of the soap and washed her clean. She applied more oil on the sensitive skin and worked her fingers in and out of Jen."

Jen grabbed her wrist and gasped out, "Oh please, Layla, please!"

Layla chuckled and patted her pussy, "All in good time, Jen." She guided her out of the chair and she could barely keep her footing. She held onto Layla's forearm as she was led back to the massage room.

Jen stopped and groaned as she saw Jody, naked and straddling Vanessa's body. Her head was buried in Vanessa's pussy.

Vanessa had her hands on Jody's tiny ass. She gripped them firmly as she pulled her pussy down to her opened mouth. Jen let out a gasp when she saw Vanessa's tongue dart in and out of Jody's slimy pussy. Her eye nearly popped out of her head when she saw Vanessa sink a finger deep into Jody's puckered asshole.

Layla directed Jen back to the table, but when Jen went to slip back onto her belly, Layla urged her onto her back.

Layla stood at the foot of the table. She slipped out of her tunic and skimmed out of her tiny shorts. She stood before the naked Asian and licked her lips. She ran her hands up her slender legs and stopped when she reached her inner thighs.

Jody pulled her head from Vanessa's sopping pussy, "Wow, great job Layla. Now can you tell me if she's as wet as Vanessa is?"

She giggled, "Wait a second and I'll tell you." She climbed up onto the table and using her fingers she spread Jen's tight lipped, dark lips. She saw the bright pink of her inner lips and instead of using her fingers to find out, she dropped her head and she licked and sucked at her dripping pussy. She pulled back and smacked her lips," Oh fuck, she's sopping wet and I can't wait to see her cum all over my face."

Jen let out a squeal, "Oh my, I never, ever felt anything like this before. I, I, Oh My!" She clutched at Layla's short blonde hair and pulled her harder to her cunt. She felt it spasm and she arched her ass off the table.

Jody and Layla soon brought their two customers to a glorious orgasm. It was Jen's first ever from someone other than her own fingers

Jen's entire body was on fire. She felt her toes curl and a gush of juices flowed out of her tiny, slick body.

Layla wasn't aware it was her first time. But she loved every drop of tangy juices she sucked out of Jen's pussy.

Vanessa came hard and as soon as she recovered, she gave Jody the same results of her licking and fingering and she managed to lap up every drop cunt cream that she could get.

It took Jen quite a while to get enough strength to even sit up. She hugged Layla, but didn't know how to repay Layla for what she did. She smiled up at Layla, she hugged her and as they kisses, she giggled and gasped out, "I wish I knew what to do, but this was my first orgasm and my head is still swimming."

Layla let out a sigh, "Wow, I'm honored to be your first. No need to repay me, just your relaxed state shows me I did my job. Come on, I'm get you back in your robe. No need for anything else. I think you'll be taking a nice nap once you get back to your room."

She did and she was smiling as she drifted off to sleep.

Vanessa joined Mandy and Kristen in the dining room for lunch and afterwards the three of them relaxed at the pool and hot tubs till it was time to dress for dinner.

While dressing, they were all decked out and Mandy worked her magic, taking in one of her slinky dresses for Jen to wear. The four of them headed down to the dining room and even though it was a weekend that only women were allowed at the spa, several heads turned to take in the hot foursome.

Vanessa ordered a bottle of champagne and with the way Mandy did Jen's hair and make-up, no one asked for her I.D, even though she was drinking legally in China.

They had a great meal and several chocolate desserts and finished off the champagne and a bottle of wine.

They returned to the room and Vanessa already spoke to Mandy and Kris and told them about Jen's first sexual adventure with anyone. She had planned to show her what real family was about and with someone who cared for her and wasn't paid.

Vanessa came up behind her and handed her one of those fancy cocktails she adored. She took a sip and looked across the room and watched intently as Kris and Mandy were making out on the sofa. She couldn't tear her eyes away from how Mandy swiftly stripped her older sister of her clothes.

A tiny moan escaped her lips when she saw Mandy sink to her knees and began licking at Kristen's huge tits.

Kristen undid the tiny bun Mandy's blonde hair was in. She raked her nails through those shiny locks and urged her downward. Jen couldn't tear her eyes away and she released a gasp when she felt a pair of lips on her long, slender neck. It turned to a moan and then a groan when Vanessa''s lips moved to her bare shoulder and back to her neck. She shivered when she felt her nip and tug at her earlobe and her breathing grew heavier as she watched Mandy licking at the fleshy cuntlips of her older sister.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers