Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They calmly dressed her and the three of them returned her home.

The two daughters were pissed afterwards, but couldn't say much when Vanessa unveiled their failed attempt to sneak out of their weekly lunch.

S8E17

Mike and Vanessa tried to surprise Jen. They pulled her into Mike's office. Vanessa turned to her, "Sit down Jen we have some exciting news to tell you?"

She sat and looked to them, "So what's the news"

Mike spoke up, "You know how you were wishing your father could be here for your graduation?"

Vanessa blurted out, "He's at the airport on his way here."

Jen groaned out, "Oh no, he probably has his girlfriend Fiona with him, I hate that bitch."

Before she could explain, the doorbell rang and Jen groaned out, "I can't believe you did this to me." She rushed to the door and opened it. She threw her arms around Henry, "Oh hi Dad, I really missed you."

Fiona reached out and Jen just walked past her and ignored her.

They all sat down and found out that Fiona was the complete opposite of Jen's dead mother. She was a lot more forward and challenged Henry. Something he loved. It was the exact thing he needed, but all Jen saw was a pushy bitch.

Henry confronted Jen in the kitchen and they had a screaming match. It ended when Jen stormed out of the house out take a long walk.

Henry and Fiona was going to leave and get a hotel room, but both Mike and Vanessa insisted they stay in their guest room.

Mike left to take a shower and got ready for bed. He first showed Fiona to the guest bedroom. While he was showing Fiona to her room, Vanessa served Henry a nightcap. As they nursed their drinks they got a lot cozier.

She was sitting beside him and turning towards him, she took his drink from him and placed it on the cocktail table. She turned back to him and planted her lips on his, "I've never been with an Asian man before."

Henry kissed her back, "So I guess we're in the same boat, I've never been with a Caucasian woman before either." He kissed her again, this time with a lot more passion then the first one. He reached behind her and slowly lowered the zipper on the back of her tight, copper colored dress.

Vanessa turned back to face him and she cupped his face and kissed him with the same intensity he just kissed her. She giggled as she pulled back. She felt the zipper reach the bottom of the track. The tight material went slack. She released her arms from around his neck and struggled to get the dress off her shoulders and down her arms.

Henry drew the dress down to her waist and as he lowered himself down to the sofa cushions. He took hold of her arms and drew her down atop his flattened body.

She giggled and stared down at him, "Smooth move, Henry." She bit her lower lip as she tried to burn in her memory every aspect of his dark features. She struggled to her feet and grabbing hold of her dress, still hanging on her womanly hips, she wiggled from side to side and she watched him staring at her as it tumbled to the floor. She lifted her foot up and catching the dress, she tugged it off her foot and folding it slowly, she tossed it onto the back of the sofa. "I may need that before going back upstairs."

Vanessa stood over Henry. She leaned over and picked up her cocktail. She took a sip of it and putting it back down, she raked her fingers through her hair, tousling it and sweeping it closer to her face, making her look as sultry as fuck. She swayed from side to side, doing a seductive dance as she looked down and saw the growing bulge in his pants.

She moved about and turned her back to Henry. She swung her sexy hair over her shoulder and smiled back at him, "So is the view from down there anything you'd like to explore, Henry?"

He nodded, but only toed off his shoes and spread his legs, settling down in the cushions. He stared up at her as she lowered her ass to the bulge in his pants. He grabbed hold of her hips, but he wasn't quick enough.

Vanessa turned around, she pressed her hands onto his slender legs and leaned over and kissed him hotly again. This time she slowly wiggled her toes as she bent her knees until she came to the floor beside his legs. With her elbows on his knees and her hands on his hips, she chuckled as she stared up at him, "Time to see what is causing that lump in your pants, Henry."

She tugged at his belt and lowered the zipper. She giggled as she freed him of his pants, drawing them down his legs. She came back again and removed his boxers, taking his pants and socks off as she drew them off his dark legs.

Henry was breathing heavily as he stared at Vanessa's large tits straining to burst free from her lacy, black bra. She picked up his erect cock from his thigh and stroked it lightly, "Mmm, nice and thick, and not overly large. A nice, thick cock is a lot better than a slim, long one. It stretches me and lets me feel each bump and vein along the shaft. She brought it up to her lips, but only kissed it. She allowed the pre-cum to seep out, coating her lips. She swiped her tongue along her lips, licking them clean. She kissed the tip again and again.

Vanessa's lips parted and she slowly leaned forward, the head slipped past her lips and sank into her hot, wet mouth. She closed her eyes and moaned, sending a vibration through his shaft. She opened wider and allowed the entire thick shaft to slide into her mouth. She reached the base and it barely brushed the back of her throat.

Henry reached up and ran his fingers through her long, thick hair. He held her, he didn't need to guide her. Vanessa was well aware of what to do and she was on automatic pilot. She began bobbing up and down, with each downward movement, she paused and her tongue danced over his swollen nuts.

She pulled back and giggled again. A long string of saliva clung to her lips and the tip of his cock. She opened wider and allowed a large dollop of saliva flow out and coat his cock. She dropped down instantly to chased her saliva. She caught it and sucked harder, caressing his balls with her dainty fingers. She pulled back to catch her breath, but her hands stroked him faster and tighter, milking his cock, wanting what was stored up in his swollen nuts.

Wanting to free those luscious tits of hers, while she continued to suck him off, he reached up and brushed the straps off her shoulder. He struggled a moment to unclip her bra and a smile crossed his lips as it came open. As he sat back, he grew the bra away from her lush body, freeing her large swaying tits.

He palmed them and he felt the raging urge to cum. Cumming now was the last thing he wanted. He released her tits and grabbing her arms, he pulled her up his body, freeing his cock from her warm orifice. He cupped her face in his hands and pulled her until her ear is right beside his mouth. He nibbled at her earlobe and whispered to her, "I can't wait any longer, Vanessa. I have to feel your gorgeous, wet pussy surrounding my cock. I have to feel my cock deep in you."

She giggled and stood up and pulled him to his feet. She stripped off his shirt and now naked, she led him up the stairs. He stopped, "Wait, what will Mike say?"

She chuckled, "Oh I think by now he's buried balls deep in Fiona and there is nothing I love more than fucking another man beside my husband while he's fucking another woman.

While this was happening, Mike was in the shower. He had the water extra hot, he was feeling a little horny. He was thinking about fucking that tiny Asian with the smart mouth. He'd use that mouth with his cock before filling her tiny body with his stiff, fat cock. The room was covered in steam as he stroked his cock.

Suddenly the door opened and in walked the naked Asian, "I thought you may like to have someone wash your back, seeing Henry is busy downstairs with Vanessa." She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a searing kiss on his lips. She was rather forceful. They were soon a tangle of arms, legs, lips and teeth. They were so intent of kissing and caressing each other, they nearly slipped. Mike's quick reflexes held them steady and braced them against the wall.

He leaned down, letting the hot spray cover his back. He feasted on her ample tits, they were high standing and very, very firm. He squeezed each tit and he smiled when he heard her gasp. He released one, but caught it with his lips. He sucked and nipped at them. His tongue danced over the nearly black bud.

Fiona threw her head back, "Oh yes Mike, just like that, suck harder." She parted her legs and after getting a better stance, she shivered when his fingers slid between her legs. He sank two fingers into her hot, wet hole. He was shocked to see her so tight.

The hot water drenched her and her coal black hair clung to her and she looked even hotter. She stared up into his eyes, "I can't believe you're going to fuck me right here in the shower."

He snickered, "That would be nice, but I want to take my time and feast on every inch of your body." He spun her around was using his large hands, he began soaping up her entire body. He caressed her ass, pussy, legs and sliding up, he gave her tits the same treatment. He used the shampoo to wash her hair and afterwards, he rinsed her every curve. She was glowing from the attention and the hot water.

Fiona was shaking from head to toe. She watched as he blocked out the water and sank to his knees, He urged her legs apart and began lapping at her slick folds. His other hand reached up and palmed her one tit. He rolled it between his fingers and the bolts of excitement coursed through her tiny, slender body., "Please, please Mike, just a little more and I'll be there. After that, I'll do anything you want."

He smiled up at her and chuckled, "You didn't have a choice, it is going to happen either way." He buried his face in her pussy. He captured her clit and sucked and sucked. He shoved a third finger in her and curling it, he began petting her G-spot.

Fiona threw her head back and began to growl out, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Yes, oh yes Mike, I'm cumming!" She clawed at his back and ran her fingers through his hair, pressing him harder to her pussy. After she calmed down, she tugged at him and turned his creamy face into the spray, "Wow, talk about hot shower sex. You are fantastic. Now let's get out and now it is time to repay you for your efforts,"

They dried off and she moaned constantly as Mike use a rough towel on her black hair. He brushed it out, but it was still damp as he led her to the bedroom. He flopped down and she followed.

Fiona pinned him to the bed and gripped his fat cock at the base. She lowered her head and drew him into her mouth. She kicked it into high gear and like a machine, she began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. Her silky damp hair flew all about as she took his deeper and deeper into her mouth. She fisted him and stroked him at the same pace and he closed his eyes and took in the exquisite feeling. She had his cock completely soaked in her saliva and she rose up, "Okay Mike, time to fuck me."

She slid a leg over him, ready to mount him when suddenly the door opened. Vanessa, just as naked as she was entered with Henry in tow. She giggled, "We thought we'd join the two of you. Mike and I love fucking others side by side, are you okay with that?"

Fiona looked to Henry and shrugged, "If you are okay, so am I." She didn't wait for a reply and she leaned over and planted a hot kiss on Mike's lips, She reached back and grabbing his shaft, she guided it to her juicy hole. She lowered her body and growled out," Oh fuck, you are so fucking big, Mike." She shook her hips, only half of him was in her. She rose up and slipped down, sinking more of him into her tiny body.

Mike gripped her hips and thrust up, grunting, sinking deeper into her tiny body.

Beside them Vanessa fell to the bed and grabbed hold of Henry and pulled him down to her. He found the mark and sank into her thick, fleshy cunt. All of a sudden, the entire bed was shaking. The two couples kick it into high gear and the sounds and scent of sex filled the room. The sound of flesh slapping against skin echoed throughout the room but was doubled as they both fucked each other's partners.

Henry couldn't get enough of Vanessa's tits and Fiona couldn't get enough of Mike's thick, fat cock.

Fiona fed him her tits and he sucked at then as he fingered her asshole. He sank his digit to the second knuckle and she exploded. She fucked right through her orgasm. She was on a mission to out fuck Vanessa, she was in for a battle.

In the doorway, Jen had one hand down her pants. Her other hand was under her t-shirt. She couldn't take her eyes off of Mike's cock sliding in and out of Fiona. She rubbed her clit and twisted her nipple. She pulled her hand off her tit and bit her wrist to keep from groaning. She shook and nearly fell to the floor as she watched her father fuck Vanessa. She knew how good Vanessa was and was soon taking the bull by the horns. She had been promised Mike and after seeing him fucking Fiona, she wanted to be next and she wasn't going to be denied.

She slipped away and headed to her room. She stripped and fucked herself again, and fell asleep dreaming of fucking Mike.

Back in the bedroom, Mike turned to Vanessa and they kissed as their partners fucked them.

Henry was the first to cum. He was so close downstairs, he was shocked to see he could last as long as he did. He pumped Vanessa full of his hot semen and he fell to Vanessa. He continued to fuck her, he had to make her cum and she was on his heels, spasming as she milked him and released her cream all over his cock.

Fiona watched as Henry filled Vanessa and she slammed against Mike harder and faster. She screamed out and fell to him. She wiggled her butt as she felt him sink his fingers into her ass.

Mike knew she was there. He was close to cumming twice, but wanted her to cum first. As soon as he felt her cunt tighten and her body shake, he thrust up and sent stream after stream of his boiling seed deep in her tiny body.

The four of them clung to one another and Fiona moved over to Vanessa and after she pushed Henry off of her, she spun around and offered Vanessa her cum filled pussy. She dipped her head between Vanessa's thighs and as Mike and Henry sat back and watched, the two totally different women, licked, sucked and drank down all of the cum from their pussies. They clung to one another as they both came once more before Henry climbed off the bed and picking up Fiona, he carried her to their clean bedroom.

Mike and Vanessa clung to one another and drifted off to sleep in the messy, sweet smelling bed.

More to come soon.