Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa found the zipper on the back of Jen's slinky dress and lowered it slowly. As the material parted, it fell from her bare tits and fluttered to the floor. She stood, shaking with just a tiny pair of panties on. As if in a dream, she felt Vanessa guiding her through the doorway to the large bedroom. She turned in her grasp and as their lips met, Vanessa pushed her lightly and Jen fell back to the bed.

Jen rose up on her elbows and watched in awe as Vanessa slowly removed her black lace covered dress. She tugged off her matching black bra and skimmed out of her panties. She kicked off her heels nad like a tiger stalking its prey, she climbed onto the bed.

Jen's eyes grew large, a big smile crossed her lips and she fell back to the bed. She raised her arms, welcoming Vanessa into her embrace. She released a tiny giggle and a tiny moan as Vanessa's lips closed over hers. She kissed her back, parting her lips to receive Vanessa's active tongue. She shivered when Vanessa broke the kiss and nibbled at her neck again.

Jen rolled her head from side to side, "Oh Vanessa, you have no idea how badly I wanted this. I had dreams about this exact thing happening. I kept hearing the sounds that you made with Mike, Kristen, Mandy and even Eve. I wanted to be such a part of it. I was too scared and so inexperienced. I didn't want to make a fool of myself.

Kristen and Mandy were standing in the doorway, both naked and they climbed up onto the bed, "Never, ever think that. We were all in your shoes once and look at us. We'll teach you and Dad will be proud to be your first, if you'd like that."

She couldn't stop giggled, "Oh yes, yes I want him to be my first male. I wanted you three to be my first, but I guess you'll have to settle for my second."

Vanessa kissed her and shook her head, "That wasn't real."

Jen chuckled, "It sure felt real."

Mandy nodded, "Yeah, I get that. I had a lot of those sexual bouts growing up. It wasn't until I met Kyle and shared myself with these two, Eve and Dad that I found out what real sexual fulfillment was. Those other guys make have been good, but having sex with people you love, now that's great."

Both Kris and Vanessa both replied, "Yeah, she's right." Vanessa slipped a little lower and closed her lips over one of Jen's nearly black nipples. She sucked on it, tugged at it and flicked it from side to side with her tongue.

Kristen moved to the other one and gave her the same treatment and Mandy hovered over her, "So you see what I mean?"

Jen couldn't reply, she was gasping for air and moaning too much, but she nodded and watched as Mandy spread her legs and began licking up her quivering, toned legs. Mandy reached Jen's shiny pussy. The lips were nearly coal black, but were shining with her creamy juices already.

Mandy used her slender fingers and parting them, she stared at the bright pink of her inner lips. He let out a burst of cool air and saw Jen arch her back and shiver. She dipped her head and began licking slowly from the base of her pussy, to the hooded clit. She flicked out her tongue and the pink pearl peaked out. She closed her lips around it and sucked lightly. She rolled the tip of her tongue all around the stiff bud and Jen arched her back upward, let out a growl and came suddenly.

Mandy licked and sucked all Jen gave her and she sucked gently on her hole until she slowly came down from her intense climax. Mandy resumed her assault on her pussy, now shoving two finger into her incredibly tight hole and she began petting her G-spot.

Jen went into orbit, never, ever feeling anything like that before in her life. She thrashed around on the bed and exploded once again. The orgasm was so intense, she started to squirt.

She fell lifelessly to the bed and put her hand to her face, "Oh I am so embarrassed, I peed all over you. I'm so, so sorry Mandy, please forgive me!"

Mandy came up, licking her lips and grinning from ear to ear, "Sorry to have you think that Jen, but you didn't pee on me. You came so hard, you squirted. It happens occasionally to most of us. Some women never experience that. You are special and shows you have a very, very sexual body."

Jen hugged her and kissed her. She tasted her own juices, "Mmm, I do taste rather nice, don't I?"

After that, they showed her many other things, and she tried some of them out on Vanessa and watched intently as Kris swapped with Mandy, locked in a torrid sixty-nine, until she was trying out the same with Vanessa.

They left the spa, Jen was woman of sexual needs now, but she was still a little afraid to try it out with Mike.

Vanessa knew this and was going to have a long talk with him; about bringing her along slowly and teaching her as he did, Kristen, Mandy and Eve."

S8E15

Vanessa was at the weekly lunch with Kris and Mandy. Kristen was getting large from her pregnancy and she remarked; "I don't know what it is about Tapas, but it is one thing this baby doesn't toss back up."

Vanessa in her Spanish accent replied; "That is because it's delicious. I just love our weekly get togethers." She hopped up and got a new pitcher of Sangria.

"Mom's the best!'

Mandy added, "She's the greatest."

Kris grunted, "We have to stop these weekly lunches"

Mandy grimmest, "I know. I mean, I love Mom's sangria dance as much as anyone else, but every week? I'm swamped at work right now."

Kris nodded, "Me too. And I'm pregnant. I should be spending all of my free time in a bathtub."

"So what are we going to do?"

"I have an idea, just play along." Vanessa came back, "Hey Mom, Mandy and I were talking about how much we love these weekly lunches. Sadly, there are three people who feel left out."

Vanessa stared at her, "Really? Who?"

"Ryan, Kyle and even Rob. They really miss seeing you. I bet they would love to have lunch with you, too."

Vanessa was grinning back at them, "That is really sweet, Kris. Why don't you guys bring them along next time?"

"No, they should have you all to themselves."

Vanessa may be a dirty blonde, but she wasn't a dumb one, "Oh, I see. Um, okay. Well you know, next time it'll just be me and the boys."

Next week came around and Vanessa was going to rub the guys in Kris and Mandy's face. She dressed up in her brown leather skirt, matching knee-hi boots and a pearly white, satin blouse. She skipped the bra and panties.

At the restaurant, Rob and Ryan noticed her braless tits immediately. Her huge aeroules and stiff nipples were already poking against the material of her blouse.

Ryan stared at her, "This place is great. And the gazpacho was, to quote my favorite mother-in-law, delicious!"

She placed her hand on his thigh and her other on Kyle's, Well, I am glad you enjoyed it."

Kyle chuckled, "I was a little worried, but seeing it is a Tapas Bar, I'm relieved. I thought Mandy said you were taking us to a topless bar."

She chuckled and ran her hand higher up his leg, "And yet, you showed up. I was thinking of a nice, leisurely dessert. Listen, I know what the girls were planning, so I decided to make them suffer. Come on, I already paid the bill. We are heading across the street. I already checked in to a nice, large suite at that hotel across the way."

They were dumbfounded, but anxious and the four of them raced across to the hotel, through the lobby to the elevators. As soon as the doors closed, both Ryan and Rob were all over Vanessa.

As Rob kissed her, Ryan swept her wavy blonde hair aside and kissed at her long. graceful neck.

Kyle looked on in awe and couldn't wait to join them. The elevator doors opened and Vanessa struggled to regain some sense of stability. She let out a deep breath and on wobbling legs, stumbled out of the elevator and into the hall. She walked slowly towards the room, but her fingers were shaking.

Ryan took the key card and opened the door. They all entered and the three men surrounded Vanessa and suddenly she wasn't so sure this was a good idea. It was too late to turn back now.

They had their hands all over Vanessa and she suddenly lost any doubt and went with it. She was holding her breath, her nerves were still there, but she was feeling more confident.

Rob leaned in and swept her hair aside and whispered in her ear, "I'm going to love fucking you Vanessa. If you are anything like your daughters, I'm going to die a happy man."

She giggled and gave him a sultry smile. Suddenly her eyes were filled with lust and she forgot all about her daughters.

Kyle came directly before her and sweeping his hands along her cheeks, he swept her hair aside and planted a soft, wet kiss on her lips. He felt her lips part and before long they were swapping spit and their tongue did a very erotic dance back and forth.

Ryan managed to slowly unbutton her satin blouse and those huge tits came into view before the three of them.

Rob moved behind her and unzipped her skirt. He tugged it from side to side. It was like peeling the skin off a grape, it was that tight.

All three guys groaned when they saw her naked before them, except for the brown leather boots.

She looked amazing; her luscious tits exposed, womanly hips, the slightly rounded belly that they all loved. Ryan stepped back and took in her long, shapely legs encased in those sexy boots.

Kyle couldn't resist and took her in his arms and his mouth covered her once again. The kiss was hot and urgent. He kissed her until she couldn't breath, he finally released her and moved to the same ear Rob whispered in earlier. He whispered and she blushed. She nodded and she licked her lips as she watched him unzip his pants and she gasped as he whipped out his stiff cock.

Vanessa bit sexily on her bottom lip as she stared at it. With such grace, she slowly sank to her knees. She grabbed hold of his throbbing cock and stroked it slightly. She parted her lips and her tongue darted out. She licked around the swollen head. Her lips parted more and as Kyle placed his fingers under her chin to tip her head back, she opened wider and allowed Kyle to shove his cock into her hot, wet mouth.

Kyle began to thrust his hips back and forth, fucking Vanessa's face. She took every inch of him into her mouth and as his cock poked against the back of her throat, she tipped her head a little more to allow it to enter her throat. She sucked wildly as saliva was running down her chin and dripping on her huge swaying tits. The harder she sucked, the harder he trust his hips back and forth. Tiny bubbles formed at the corners of her mouth as she produced more and more saliva.

Vanessa allowed his cock to pop out and she whipped her tongue around and around like a lizard. She groaned when Kyle fisted her thick hair and shoved his cock back in, balls deep into her sucking mouth. After a good five minutes, he began to grind his hips. He gently teased his length over her tongue as she formed a tight circle around the thick shaft.

Vanessa released a loud moan as Kyle's pace began to increase. He clutched at her hair and fucked her face at an alarming rate. She tipped her head back and welcomed him to sink deeper, it was the last straw for Kyle.

He slid deeper, driving in forcefully, he nearly pulled her hair out by the roots. He thrust harder into her mouth and Vanessa took it all. All of a sudden, without warning, Kyle threw his head back and started to cum. He pumped rope after rope of hot creamy cum deep in her mouth.

Vanessa drew the still throbbing cock out of her mouth and allowed the last blast to hit her tongue. She wanted Rob and Ryan to see it. She licked him clean, but now the other two were naked and they dragged her to her feet and sandwiched her between their solid bodies. She was in heaven.

Their hands seemed to touch her everywhere at once. They fondled her tits, running their hands through her thick., swollen cuntlips. Squeezing her lush ass. Rob ran his swollen cock between her plush ass cheeks as she grabbed Ryan's cock and stroked it to an even stiffer hardness.

Rob moved over to the bed and sitting on the edge of it, he spun Vanessa around and pulled her back between his legs. He lifted her in his strong arms and slowly lowered her to his incredibly large shaft. She looked to the mirror on the wall and gasped as she saw her cuntlips part and watched in awe as his huge cock slowly sank into her. It disappeared and all she saw was the root of his cock, scraping against her enlarged, aching clit.

Vanessa bounced around on Rob's cock. She flung her head around, sending a waterfall of dirty blonde hair all over the two of them. She was moaning loudly, "Oh fuck yeah, Rob. Eve is one lucky bitch to have this in her all the time. Fuck me, fuck me hard and fast."

Rob gripped her hips and bounced her up and down in his slime covered cock. He loved the way she rode his cock. He knew she knew her way around cocks. Unlike Eve, she was great, but Vanessa was incredible. The way she could bounce up and down and still squeeze him with every muscle she had in her pussy.

Ryan came out of the bathroom with a small bottle of lotion. He stepped up to Vanessa, he pushed her legs apart and spreading a lot of the lotion on his cock, he moved in and wrapped his stiff shaft between her huge swaying tits. He twisted and pulled at her huge nipples as he had her press her tits together. He fucked her tits at the same pace Rob was fucking her pussy.

Vanessa rode up and down on the two cocks. In between her tits and the other deep in her cunt.

Rob was getting close and before long, Rob was driving his hips upward, and with Ryan thrusting his shaft between her tits, the sound Vanessa was making was one of sure bliss. She came hard around Rob's cock as she let them have all of her.

She fucked right through her orgasm and wasn't about to release either of them. Rob was making wild grunting sounds, his hips were a blur as he pumped up and down into her.

Ryan was doing the same as his erection slipped between her huge soft tits.

Rob encircled her waist and pulled her hard to his quivering erection. He ground deep in her, hitting areas of her pussy rarely probed. He released her hips and fell back to the bed as he exploded, sent blast after blast of his hot cum deep into her well-fucked pussy.

Moments later, Ryan lost it as her gorgeous tits drew the cum from his swollen nuts. He cried out, sending creamy white jets of his cum all over her tits, neck and ever hit her chin and parched lips.

Rob sat back up and pushed at Vanessa's shoulder and as he did this, she opened her mouth to wrap her lips around Ryan's cock. She sucked the last of his orgasm down her throat and she smacked her lips as she popped her mouth off of it and licked the cum from her chin.

Kyle was once again ready. He grabbed hold of Vanessa and planted a hot, passionate kiss on her lips. He tasted the remnants of Ryan's climax.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, coating his chest with the cum that clung to her tits. He pushed her to the bed and with her ass on the edge, he grabbed hold of her leather covered legs. He planted them on his shoulders and stepping forward, he shoved his cock balls deep into her with one swept motion.

Vanessa fell back and rolled her head from side to side as her face was soon covered by her lush, dirty blonde hair. She arched upward, forcing him deep into her pussy again and again.

Ryan and Rob came over and unzipped her boots and tugged them off.

Vanessa tightened her slick calved around his head as she arched upward again and again.

Kyle plowed as hard and as fast as he could. He watched as her pussy swallowed up his cock over and over again. She had so much cum in her pussy from Rob and from her own juices, she began to foam up from the intense screwing she was getting. She fell back to the bed and came again. She couldn't stop as Kyle felt more of her cream gush out. He just picked up the pace, driving in as deep as he could.

Vanessa felt the bed shift and opening her eyes, she came face to face with both Rob and Ryan again. She grabbed hold of Rob's cock and stroked it as she turned her head and allowed Ryan to fill her mouth with his cock. She popped her mouth off of it, "My daughters are such fools. We could all be here together, all getting fucked and have a wild orgy. To fucking bad for them." She sucked Ryan deep into her mouth. She released his cock and fisted him. She turned her head and tugged at Rob and drew him into her mouth. She loved how thick he was and it stretched her lips wide.

Kyle looked on as he finally released her legs. He pulled out of her and a huge stream of cum flowed out of her. He pointed to Ryan, "You haven't fucked her yet, get on your back."

He watched as Ryan tugged his cock from Vanessa's fist. He flopped down on the bed and looked to Kyle. Kyle spun Vanessa around and made her straddle Ryan. Vanessa caught on quickly. She straddled Ryan and grabbing his cock, she sank downward, taking him deep into her pussy.

Kyle looked around, "Where is that bottle of lotion, Ryan?" He pointed to the end table. Kyle grabbed it and poured a large stream of it on Vanessa's crack. He slowly worked his finger into her ass.

Vanessa let out a grunt, "Oh you nasty, gorgeous man. I've wanted you on my ass for as long as I can remember. Just go slow!"

Rob came around and rested his ass on the headboard. He grabbed two fistfuls of her tousled hair and guided her mouth to his still cum covered cock. She licked more off feeding all she could down her throat. She groaned around his cock as she felt Kyle slowly work his fingers in and out of her plush ass.

Kyle was in awe of her gorgeous ass. He caressed it as he slipped a second finger in her ass. He slapped her ass and she wiggled, sending Ryan's cock even deeper into her pussy. He knew she was ready and pulling his fingers out, he added more of the lotion to his cock, even though it was coated in her slime. He pushed forward and the tight ring spread and as the head slipped it, the ring closed around the head of his cock. He held it there until her muscles relaxed. He felt them loosen and he shoved hard, sinking deeper and deeper into her ass.

Ryan could feel Kyle's cock slid across his with only a thin membrane separating his cock in her pussy from Kyle's sliding in and out of her ass.

Vanessa was on the verge of yet another orgasm and as she pushed back and forth against the two cock below, she opened wider and allowed Rob to fuck her face.

Ryan was the first to lose it. He felt her cunt muscles tighten around his cock and he began pumping her full of his hot cum. This triggered Vanessa's orgasm. She lost count on how many she had, and she was slowly coming down from hers when she felt Kyle erupt. It triggered another orgasm and it grew strong and more intense. To top it off, Rob swelled in her mouth and pulling out, he blasted stream after stream of cum all over her pretty face and into her hair. He finally stopped cumming and stumbled away and fell to the bed.

Vanessa was a complete and total mess, but she never felt more alive. She slumped against Ryan as she felt Kyle slip out of her ass.

He climbed off the bed and slipped into the bathroom. A few minutes later he came out all clean and tidied up. He reached out for her and drawing her up into his arms, he carried her to the bathroom.

She let out a squeal when she saw the huge tub. It was completely covered in bubbles. He stepped in and slowly lowered her to the large tub. He sat down and drawing her back against him, he gently washed every inch of her.

She leaned back and rested her weary head on his chest. She nearly fell asleep and would have if he didn't start playing with her nipples, pussy and her aching clit. Before long, she was straddling him and riding him to yet another orgasm.

He cleaned her up again and after rinsing off, he dried her and carried her back to the bedroom.