Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 19

Story Info
Mike & Jen; Orgy unfurls at Jen's graduation party & more.
10.8k words
4.75
3.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

Everyone in this story is at least eighteen years of age when having sexual relations.

S8E17 continued:

The next day, Henry and Fiona went sightseeing and Vanessa went with them as guide.

Mike took it upon himself to start packing up Eve's belongings, knowing she was never coming back to stay permanently.

Jen came into the room and she was dressed to kill. She was wearing one of Mandy's old black leather skirts. It was extremely tight and barely covered her ass. Above that, she was wearing a cropped top that showed off her toned belly and her pert tits. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra under it. She leaned against the door frame and stared at him.

Mike looked up and for the first time in his life, he was speechless, "Aw why aren't you out with your dad and Fiona?"

She stepped into the room, "Because I wanted to spend some time with you. You know I don't want to be around Fiona. What are you doing"

He stared at her and felt a tightening in his pants, "Aw well, I'm packing up Eve's stuff. I realized, she isn't returning."

She nodded, "The way you were acting, I didn't thing you would ever accept that."

"Well, I'm having a little difficulty moving on. I loved the way things used to be. I've got to learn to make the best of it, you know?" He stared at her, "It's not like I have a choice"

She came off the wall and stepped closer to him, "I get it. You're talking about me, too. But maybe I don't want to move on."

He reached up and swept her hair from her face, "I'm not talking about you. I was talking about your dad. You know, he wants to move on. He's having a hard time, and I understand that." She looked down and he raised her chin with his finger, "And do you want to make it harder for him?"

She shook her head, "No, I understand, but do you really want to know the real reason I didn't go sightseeing with my father?"

He nodded, "Sure, what is it?"

She stepped closer to him, "Aw, well, yesterday, last night, after I returned from my walk, I came upstairs and saw you and Fiona. I also saw Vanessa and my Dad. I remembered that Vanessa told me when we were at the spa, that you wanted to make me a woman. I've been thinking about it ever since and well, I'd really like...."

He stopped her, putting his fingers to her lips, "I'd be honored, Jen. Go close the door, lock it too, and we'll see what we can do about your dilemma."

She hurried to the door, closed it and locked it. She turned and watch as Mike walked over towards her. She watched him walk and stop before her. His eyes slid down her trim body.

Suddenly, to Jen everything happened in slow motion. With Mike before her, his breathing picked up. She looked down his body and when her eyes met his, she shivered. His eyes were on her freshly painted lips. Her eyes went to his lips. He stepped closer to her and took her face in his hands and he planted a soft, chaste kiss on her lips.

She released a gasp as his lips moved, kissing her harder. His lips parted and his tongue swept over her lips and she opened her mouth, letting him in. She shivered, never, ever being kissed like that before, she melted into his embrace.

He took a step closer to her, pinning her tiny body against the door she just locked. His entire body molded to hers and she could feel his erection pressing against her bare belly and she shivered. She knew then and there this was what she wanted. This is what she waited over eighteen years to experience. Unlike with Vanessa and Mandy, she felt the raging hormones, the ones she wanted to release and accept Mike, fully in to her body.

Mike continued to kiss her, switching up from an intense kisses to light gentle ones. He kept her pinned to the door, his hips against her body. She knew he was ready, willing and able to give her what she needed. Her body responded. A twinge between her legs told her where she wanted him to be.

Mike finally broke the kiss and sweeping her silky, black hair from her neck and shoulder, he ran his lips from her mouth to her neck, leaving a trail of wetness as he went. He began moving his hands, setting off fires all over her tiny body. She was glad she was wearing panties, or he'd be able to see her pussy juices running down her thighs.

She felt him pull back, no longer trapping her against the wall. He reached down, grabbing the bottom of her cropped top and tugging on it lightly, she raised her arms, helping him remove it. Her breathing was erratic now, she was naked from the waist up.

Mike tossed it aside. He saw her pert tits, pointing towards the ceiling. Her coal black nipples were erect, begging for attention. He reached for them and he massaged and kneaded them, "Perfect, absolutely perfect, Jen."

She blushed and he shook his head, "Never, ever be ashamed of the way you look, you are so beautiful Jen, and I'm going to show you just how beautiful you are." He tweaked her nipples and rolled them between his thumbs and index fingers. A moment later, his wet mouth closed over the tip of one, drawing it into his mouth. He licked and sucked on it. Electric bolts shot through her body and settled between her legs. He was hitting all of the right buttons and she was having a difficult time standing there.

Jen was shaking as she looked down. He moved to the other tit and gave it the same treatment. After he pulled away, they were gleaming with his saliva. He slowly sank to his knees, licking and kissing the tender flesh of her ribs and her concaved belly. Mike found the tiny zipper on the side of her skirt and pulling it down, he wiggled it from side to side and it fluttered to the floor. He kicked it aside and leaned in and inhaled her sweet scent, "Mmm, your scent is as luscious as you look. He resumed kissing her; he left a trail of wetness from her belly, to her hip. he moved down her slender thigh and back up the other and ended up at the tight V, that was hidden under her sopping wet thong.

He stared up at her, "Are you sure about this Jen?"

She looked down at him, her eyes were shrouded in lust and she bit her red lips and nodded, "Oh Yes, Mike, I'm sure."

He slowly lowered her thong to her knees and when she shifted her weight, they fluttered to her feet. His tongue found her juicy hole and she spread her legs to make it easier for him to explore her tiny body.

Unable to just stand there, she gripped his head and guided him to there she wanted him. She nearly fainted when she felt his tongue slide over her budding clit. Her moans grew louder and she gasped for air. She was so close to a climax and she was still standing at the door.

Mike's hand left her hip and joined his tongue. He worked her into a frenzy. He used his lips, tongue and fingers. He spread her wide open and his tongue ran up and down her tiny, tight crack. He attacked her clit with his lips and tongue. He shoved a finger deep into her tight hole and she cried out. She knew his fingers were nice and thick, a lot larger than Mandy or Vanessa's. She was dizzy with anticipation of his cock in there, not his fingers.

He moved her over to the bed. Mike gently planted her tiny, naked ass on the edge. He sank down again and slipped two fingers into her this time. He twisted and probed her and finding the sensitive inner flesh of her pussy walls, he began to gently pet her G-spot. She was on the brink of an orgasm and he rubbed it lightly a few more times and she lost it. She fell back to the mattress and clamped her quivering legs against his invading arms and head.

Mike eased up, knowing just how sensitive she was at the moment. He leaned in and gently kissed her entire pussy. He swept his tongue up and down in, soft gentle swipes of his tongue. When he felt her calm down, he broke free of her legs and stood over her.

He began to remove his clothes. He dropped his shirt and taking a step back, he removed his pants and boxers, freeing his cock. She let out a gasp when she saw how fat and stiff his cock was. She knew if Fiona could take it, so could she. He kicked his shoes and pants off. He removed his socks and tossed his shorts aside.

Jen knew in a few short minutes, she would no longer be a virgin. She would be a woman and couldn't wait for this to happen.

Mike stepped forward and she reached down and palmed his thick, throbbing flesh. She stroked her hand up and down and Mike groaned. He leaned down and kissed her with more passion then ever before.

Jen had a thought and she wanted to see how it would feel. She managed to break free from their torrid kiss and she slipped off the bed and knelt before him. She opened her mouth and she engulfed him. She wasn't sure what she was doing, but remembered watching some of Ryan's videos. She bobbed her head back and forth, sliding her tongue over his shaft. She stared up at him and she smiled when she heard him growl out.

Mike looked down at her, a smile on his face. He ran his fingers through her long, silky hair and tightened his fist in it. He guided her head back and forth and she went willingly. After a while, he released her and stepped back. He shook his head, "Wow, that was close, The last thing we need is for me to cum and ruin the entire thing here."

He reached down and took hold of her arms and drawing her up, he placed her onto the bed. He stood there and took in the tiny Asian beauty, lying flat on her back, waiting to be taken. Mike crawled up between her legs and he urged her legs apart. He was poised over her, swiping his cock up and down her tight lipped pussy. He paused and looked up at her, "Are you sure about this, Jen." He saw her nod vigorously. "Because if you are, I'm not going to stop until I make you a real woman, just like I did to Kristen, Mandy and Eve."

She rose up on her elbows, "Yes, oh yes Mike. I want you and I want you now."

He pushed the tip of his cock against her entrance and she shuddered. Luckily she was sopping wet, "Oh my God, Jen, you are so wet, yet so tight." His breathing became heavy as he pushed into her.

She let out a gasp and tried to relax, but he was so thick, but he felt incredible to her. He stretched her open and the best feeling she ever felt came over her. She was on her back and he was buried deep in her tiny pussy. She was in ecstasy.

Mike knew she was more than ready. He pulled out of her and pushed back in and she moaned as he built up a rhythm. He pumped into her faster and faster, her body moving on the bed, her tiny tits shook with each of his thrusts. He slowed his pace and he changed up to long, smooth strokes, trailing a thumb over her lips, she sucked on it, just like it was a tiny cock.

Once again, after the urge to cum faded away, he picked up the pace and her moans grew louder. His face was covered in sweat and his hands were cradling her head. He leaned in and gave her one of the most tender, but passionate kisses she ever experienced.

At that moment, she lost it and started to cum. She drenched his cock with her milky juices as he began thrusting in and out of her with short, but hard thrusts.

When he felt her calm down, he slowed and slipped out of her. She had the look of shock on her face, "Oh Mike, I need you to cum for me. Don't worry, I'm on the pill, Vanessa took me in for a check-up."

He smiled and shook his head, "Don't worry Jen, we aren't done yet, roll over."

She giggled and did as he instructed. She was flat on her belly and she let out a shriek when he grabbed her by the hips and drew her up onto all fours.

Mike place his hands on her taut ass cheeks and caressed her gorgeous ass. He slid his hand up her back and back down again. He gripped his cock and swept it up and down her gaping cuntlips. She was dripping, she was that wet. He once again found her entrance and slipped into her.

Jen cried out, because at this angle, he sank even deeper into her. She pushed back as he began bucking his hips against hers. At this angle, his cock scraped again and again against her G-spot and she knew she was going to lose it a lot quicker this time.

Mike slowed and ran his hands all over her slick skin. He palmed her tits, tugging at her rock hard nipples. He twisted harder and heard her groan out as the pleasure coursed through her entire body.

He released her tits and gathered up her hair in his hand and created a long ponytail. He began to tug on it as he started driving in and out of her at a furious pace.

Jen was on the verge of yet another orgasm. She could feel Mike's cock growing larger and she remembered what the girls told her. This was a sign her partner was going to cum. She wanted and needed it. She pushed back at the same pace he fucked her and just as her climax came about, she heard Mike growl out and without warning, she felt his cock leap in her pussy and suddenly she felt a flood of his cum filling her. She screamed out as her orgasm took on an even stronger tone. Her entire body was aglow and she felt like her entire body was about to burst apart. Unable to kneel any longer, she collapsed to the mattress and she felt Mike follow. She felt him pin her to the bed as she felt his cock continued to pulsate and fill her to overflowing.

He turned her head and kissed her from neck, to chin and claiming her mouth, they kissed like long-lost lovers. She never, ever felt anything like it before and couldn't wait to do it again and again.

He rolled her over and pinning her to the bed, he re-entered her and she let out a sigh and her legs came up, trapping him to her body. Somehow, he was still hard and before long, there were fucking like animals. She was kissing him, clutching at his head and shoving her tongue down his throat.

Mike knew it was going to be fast. He slammed into her again and again and as she felt she cumming again, he pulled out of her and send a volley of cum blasts all over her belly and tits. She shrieked out and giggled as she felt him bathe her in his cream cum.

She smiled up at him, "Wow!"

After Jen has her first sexual encounter with a man, she found out it was better than she realized. She couldn't wait to do it again, with any man or woman who would provide it to her.

Her graduation arrived and she was glad to have her father and Fiona there to celebrate with her. After the ceremony, they all returned to the Baxter home. Vanessa contacted Chuck, she wanted him there to take pictures of the group.

Everyone was having an incredible time. The alcohol was flowing freely. Everyone was drinking and having a great time. Even Jen had several drinks, seeing the legal age in China was eighteen. Everyone, except Kris, who had to refrain due to her pregnancy.

Jen watched as her father was snuggling to Kris. Unknown to Jen, her father has a fetish for pregnant women. She watched as Fiona got upset and stormed off to the kitchen. She didn't return; unable to watch her father make a fool of herself, she left the couch where he was whispering to Kristen. Jen took a seat beside Ryan and thinks suddenly got a little more friendlier.

In the kitchen, Chuck had his head in the refrigerator. Fiona snuck up behind him and after wrapping her arm around his chest, she ran them downward and stopped at his hips. She slipped them further down and let out a gasp when she felt his cock stiffen under her probing fingers.

Chuck closed the refrigerator door and turned. He drew the tiny Asian MILF in his arms. He ran his hands down her back and cupped her tiny ass in his large black hands. He lowered his head and sweeping her hair away from her neck, he licked and sucked at her tender flesh.

Fiona giggled and molded her body to his. She just stood there and allowed the large black man have his way with her, but in reality, it is Fiona who was pulling the strings. After seeing Henry flirting with Kris, she wanted some of the fun too.

Chuck guided them back towards the large table in the kitchen. He turned her around in his grasp and she looked out back to the lovely back yard. She shivered when she felt Chuck's arms leave her. She let a gasp, even though she welcomed it.

His large fingers grabbed hold of the tiny zipper on the back of her dress. He slowly drew it downward. He swept her jet black hair aside and as he peeled her dress away, he planted wet kisses on her shoulder. He wasted no time as he lowered the zipper down to the bottom of its track.

Fiona felt her pussy tighten as her silky dress floated off her slender frame and puddled about her feet.

Chuck continued his attack on her shoulder and neck. He nuzzled her raven locks out of the way. He nipped at her ear, "So tell me Fiona, did you come in here for a taste of some black cock?" He didn't wait for a reply as he popped her bra open and it soon joined her dress.

Fiona finally found the voice to reply, "Hell yeah, Chuck. I was feeling neglected. He was making a fool of himself flirting with Kristen. I figured you were out here all alone. So what do you think, wanna fuck a tiny Asian MILF?"

He wrapped her arms around her and his large, black hands dwarfed her cupcake sized tits. His dark fingers dug into her firm flesh. He kneaded her soft tits as his hard-on pressed into the cleft of her ass, through her panties.

He wanted to see her from another angle and spun her around in his arms. He faced her and he picked her up by her hips and planted her panty clad ass on the large wooden table. He released her, fisted her dark locks and planted a kiss on her lips that turned her legs to Jell-o. He thrust his tongue into her mouth. He ran his hands down her bare back and rested on the waistband of her panties. He tugged at her satin panties and she arched her ass off the table.

Chuck worked them down her slender thighs and dropped them to the floor. His lips never left hers. His hands stroked her sides. He finally broke the kiss and stared into her dark, smoldering eyes, "I'm so glad I was in here looking to raid the fridge. This will be a lot more satisfying than anything I could find in there."

He took a step back and removed his jacket and hung it over the chair. He unbuttoned his shirt and it joined his jacket. He toed off his shoes and removed his socks. He never broke his gaze with her. He unzipped his pants and yanked them off, taking his black boxers with them.

Fiona broke their gaze and she drew in a deep breath when she took in the big, black cock pointing directly between her legs. Her pert tits rose and fell as she stared at his heavy cock.

He moved towards her, his cock swayed from side to side. He pulled out a chair and took a seat. He pulled it closer to her and he pushed her legs apart. He looked up at her, "I've had so many meals at this table, but none as delectable as the one before me now." He leaned his head between her thighs, he inhaled her scent, "Mmm, I do love the scent of a sexy MILF."

He pressed his mouth against her pussy lips. They were hot, sticky and very dark. His tongue stroked through her folds, and she was glad she was sitting, it made her dizzy.

Chuck's tongue thrust into her pussy. He heard her gasp as he was soaked in her MILF juices. He swirled around in her. He darted in and out and felt her shutter as her hands clutched at his head.

His strong mouth worked deeper and deeper into her juicy hole. He swept his tongue upward and uncovered her clit. He drew it between his fat lips and as he sucked, he shoved two thick fingers into her pussy.

Fiona quaked as she felt him sink into her hole. She groaned knowing his two fingers were larger than Henry's cock. She was on the verge of cumming. She closed her eyes and she squeezed her tits. The heat coursed through her. She released one tit and grabbed his head, "Oh Chuck, you're going to make me cum!"

He smiled up at her, ""That was the idea." He slid his tongue over her stiff bud. Her entire body was on fire as his tongue stroked up and down her slit. Her orgasm swelled and suddenly burst. She sent a stream of cum onto his lips and tongue.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers