Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

She leaned back on her elbows and allowed the excitement course through her quivering body. Her legs slowly released him and she stared down at him.

Chuck's head popped up and he was grinning from ear to ear, "My oh my, Fiona, that was so delicious. I could stay here all evening and eat to my heart's content."

She licked her parched lips and let out a cleansing breath, "Wow, Chuck, that was amazing. Thank you, oh thank you for that. You have no idea how much I needed that."

Chuck helped her sit up and assisted her getting off the table. He chuckled and moaned lightly when he saw her slowly sink to her knees between his strong, black legs.

Fiona took the hot, throbbing piece of black meat in her hand and she inspected the huge shaft. She leaned forward and kissed the tip. She closed her eyes as she sucked on the black cock before her. She worked her mouth down his shaft. She savored the delight of his firm, but silky flesh against her lips. Her mouth engulfed, more and more of his cock until the head brushed against the back of her throat. She slid up, sucking harder as she came off of it.

She bobbed up and down at a furious pace. His hands slid through her silky dark hair. Her cheeks hallowed as she sucked even harder. She was on a mission. She wanted him to fill her mouth with cum, just like she did to him.

"Oh fuck, Fiona, if you don't slow down, I'm gonna fill your filthy mouth with my hot cum!"

This spurred her on and her hair floated all over his thighs. He threw his head back and growled out, "You fucking slut, I'm gonna fill your mouth with my hot cum!"

She bobbed up and down at a furious pace and she loved how his fingers tightened in her hair. She heard him cry out and she pumped up and down, feeling his cock throbbing between her hips. She gagged when he arched his ass off the chair and he lost it.

Chuck's cock erupted, his hot and salty cum pumped into her mouth. She groaned at the salty flavor. It rolled down her tongue and into her belly.

He fell back to the chair, "Holy shit, that was amazing Fiona. You are one incredible cock sucker."

She came off of it and smacked her lips as a tiny trickle ran down her chin. she scooped it up with her finger and staring up at him, she licked her finger clean.

Chuck grabbed her by the arms and pulled her up off her knees. He spun her around and leaned her over the table. He was still hard as a rock. He swept his cock up and down her slick dark lips. He pushed forward and slowly sank into her tight hole. He bucked hard and sank deep into her tiny body.

She gasped as his big dick entered her. He slid his cock balls deep. She shivered and fell against the table. she arched her back, pushing her ass harder against his invading cock.

Chuck slammed back into her with such force, the table scooted on the floor. His balls slapped against her asshole and she shook again. He fucked her hard and fast. He felt her cunt release another dose of her cream as she came again. He fucked right through it and even drove deeper. He suddenly stopped and he heard her release a gasp.

Chuck pulled back, and his cock popped out of her. Her cunt made a sucking sound, he was that tight in her. He pulled her up off the table and turned her around. He took a seat on one of the kitchen chairs. He had her facing him and he guided her down to his lap.

Fiona wrapped her arms around his neck. She reached back and grabbed hold of slime covered cock, She guided it back into her pussy and she released a loud gasp and all of the air escaped her lungs. She ground her ass down onto his thighs. She began to ride him slowly at first.

Chuck reached down and grabbed hold of her tiny ass and guided her up and down. He leaned her back and he closed his lips over one of her thick, nearly black nipples. He sucked on it and nipped at it. He flicked his tongue out, running it around and around the stiff tip. He released her ass and gave her the free reign of fucking him. He ran his hands up her sweat covered back and fisted her hair. He pulled her mouth to his and they swapped spit again.

Fiona was on the verge of cumming again and she used her talented cunt muscles and clamped down on his cock. She rode him slowly, causing the cum that was in his balls to be drawn out. She wrapped her arms around him and nearly collapsed against him. She came and came hard. She clung to him and her orgasm shot off the charts. She felt him explode and fill her tiny body with his hot, creamy seed. Her orgasm wracked her body and she was trying to keep from falling off of him.

Chuck wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. He couldn't remember the last time he came twice, that quickly. They hung on to one another until they recuperated and after ten, short minutes, they slipped apart and returned to the living room where it had turned into a full-fledged orgy.

While Fiona was in the kitchen, Henry scooted closer to Kris. He leaned over, "You have no idea how much you glow. I can't believe how sexy a pregnant woman looks, but you cast a shadow on them all, that is how gorgeous you look."

Kristen giggled, "Oh go on Henry, how can anyone call me sexy. I'm as big as a house."

He leaned over her and gently swept her long wavy reddish blonde hair from her cheek. He swept his thumb over her bottom lip, "Oh Kristen, you have to be blind to see how sexy you are." They both looked at Jen as she snuggled up to Ryan. Henry looked back to Kris, "Look at him, fawning over my daughter. Sure she is young and vibrant, but there is no way she holds a candle to you." He hovered over her, "May I?"

She released a nervous giggle and just nodded.

He leaned down and as their lips met, Kris felt a spark. Since she grew larger, intimacy with Ryan was few and far between. She didn't move to encourage or prohibit any further action. When Henry's hands came up and one snaked to the nape of her neck and the other cupped her face, he kissed her harder. He felt her lips move under his. When they parted, he took it as a sign. He darted his tongue into her mouth and met hers.

She broke the kiss and looked to Ryan and already saw Jen and Ryan going at it hot and heavy. She looked back Henry and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Fuck-it! Go for it Henry!" She pulled him back to her lips and they were making out on the sofa before the rest of the family.

His mouth began working magic, moving along her jaw, back to her lips, and down onto her neck. His feather like kisses was rising her temperature quickly.

Kristen leaned back and Henry followed. His hands felt like they were everywhere at once and she welcomed it. He skimmed over her luscious tits, her rounded belly, sliding up under her skirt, along her meaty thighs, and even her ass cheeks when she turned into his caresses.

Before long, the loose skirt portion of her dress was up about her waist and Henry sawed his fingers up and down her fleshy lips, still hidden behind her thick cotton panties.

Across from them, Ryan was feasting on Jen's plush lips. This was her second sexual encounter. After the soft and gentle encounter with Mike, she was ripe for her second one.

Their lips never broke contact, and as Ryan slowly emptied his breath into her mouth, She inhaled and shivered from the hot act. She never felt anything like that before She never knew a kiss could be so erotic.

When they broke the kiss, Jen was leaning over Ryan and his hand found its way under her graduation gown. He moaned when he realized she was naked under the gown.

She giggled and moaned when he took hold of her arm and drew her over onto his lap. Her legs came up and wrapped around his legs and she leaned in to resume kissing him.

On the other side of the room, on the other sofa, while all of this was happening, Mike, Mandy and Kyle looked on. Just then Vanessa came back into the loving room from the kitchen. She sat down beside Kyle, You won't believe it. In the kitchen, Chuck and Fiona are going at it like it was the last time they would ever fuck." She looked to Mike, "Looks like you didn't give her enough a few days ago."

He snickered, "Or maybe she wants to see just how great I was and wants someone else to compare with." He pointed at the other sofa, "You should talk, maybe if you really satisfied Henry, he wouldn't be naked, fucking a pregnant woman."

She grunted and Kyle chuckled, "Good one Mr. B."

Vanessa slapped Kyle playfully, "You keep quiet. So if you're so great Mike, look at Jen, she's all over Ryan."

He shrugged, "Again, I was her first and she couldn't get enough. I wet her whistle and she wants more. I'm telling you, she's a wild one and will wear us all out."

Mandy was squirming around. She turned to Mike, "Come on Dad, watching all of this, I'm ready for some of that Mike Baxter magic."

He stood and pulled her to her feet, "Okay, but let's take this to my study where we can have a little more privacy."

They hurried across the living room to his office and Vanessa looked to Kyle, "Looks like it's just you and me, Kyle. I'm so fucking horny right now. Henry was okay, but just seeing all of this and watching Chuck fucking Fiona, I need some too. Let's head upstairs. I'm all into orgies, but it seems like everyone else is paired off and I don't want to intrude."

Kyle chuckled, "Lead the way, Mrs. B. You know after that wild time after our lunch date, I've been wanting to get you alone, here's my chance."

As they headed upstairs, they peeked in Mike's study and he already had Mandy's dress off.

Vanessa giggled, "He was always quick to stripping his prey, let's go."

Back on the sofa Henry had managed to draw the upper portion of Kristen's dress off her shoulders and down to her swollen belly. She couldn't resist his advances, especially after seeing what Ryan was doing to Jen.

Henry was kissing her again and his mouth followed his hands, down her neck and onto her large swollen breasts. She let out a sigh when she felt her bra go slack and his lips closed over one of her huge, pink topped tits. He gently took each nipple into his mouth, as if it was make of very fine china, and worshiping them with his tongue, kissing and sucking gently but with enough pressure to want more.

Kristen was unaware just how sensitive her nipples were, but with his lips and tongue and his nimble fingers, she was on the verge of an orgasm. She wiggled and trembled and after a few minutes of this and he was bringing Kristen to an immediate and totally unexpected orgasm. Her entire body was afire. She was breathing heavily through her mouth. She had never cum before just from having her tits sucked before, but on the sofa, with half of the family watching, it just made her orgasm from her tits even hotter and she loved every moment of it.

Henry pulled back with added confidence, "Mmm, I knew your breasts would be sensitive, but this was even more than I expected. To top it all off, we've just begun and I can't wait to see how you climax from our ultimate sexual coupling."

She giggled, "Wow, what a sweet talker. I never heard such bullshit, but okay, I'll go along, at least for now."

He lowered his head again and started to trail his tongue down over her rounded belly to the top of her cotton panties. He smiled when Kristen arched her back, giving him to go ahead and he tugged the dress and panties off her plush curves. He came up and brushed lightly over her swollen cuntlips.

Kris clutched at his head as Henry moved over her musky pussy. Her head was swimming and she couldn't care less who was watching, or what Ryan was doing a few short feet from her.

Her body arched off the sofa as she came in contact with his active tongue, "Oh Henry..." She giggled, "You must hear that all the time."

He grinned up at her, "Not as often as I'd like." He dropped back down and wormed his tongue between her fleshy lips and began licking at it slowly.

Kristen exhaled again and combed her fingers through his salt and pepper hair, "Yeah, I want you so much right now, I love your tongue, it is almost as good as when you were licking my tits, but I'm ready, so ready. I need you to fuck me."

He looked up at her, "All in good time, Kristen. I found a sweet spot and intend to explore, so lay back and relax and enjoy." He slid his tongue into her pussy and drew the slippery tongue up to her throbbing clit. He flicked it like the wings of a butterfly.

Kristen's hands took hold of his head and pushed him deeper, but she could feel him resist, he was insisting on doing everything with the lightest of touches and it was driving her insane. She lost track of how many times she exploded into climaxes on his tongue and he lovingly scooped up her juices. She was totally wrung out and thought she was incapable of any more orgasms.

Henry slipped away from her slick lower body and hovering over her, he slipped his cock into her.

She let out a gasp and clutched at his ass. She was unaware of his stripping, but there he was, naked, buried deep in her pussy. Her legs and arms were wrapped tightly around him and she welcomed his stiff cock.

Her pussy was screaming out. She was so sedated, she never thought she could cum again, but yet, here she was, urging him on. She wanted him to have his way with her. He gave her so many orgasms with his mouth and fingers and to top it off, they were all so gentle and sensitive. She wanted him to fuck her, fuck her hard, but the way he entered her and caressed her, she didn't expect that to happen.

Henry continued to kiss and caress her and he was happy to go slow and steady. He was at the brink of an orgasm several times, but slowed and concentrated on her and the urge slipped away.

Over the next fifteen minutes, he coaxed a few more orgasms from her and she was so exhausted, she just lay there and allowed him to have his way. She kissed him with a little more intensity and began to talk dirty. She hoped it would push him over the top, "Oh yes, yes Henry, fuck me. Fill my pregnant belly with your hot steamy cum. I want to feel you shoot your hot seed deep in me. I just wish I wasn't pregnant, I'd welcome your seed to make us a baby."

Henry groaned and picked up the pace and he kissed her with the passion she wished Ryan would show.

She whispered in his ear, "Come on Henry, give me your semen, I want it and I want it now." She nibbled at his ear and neck.

He growled out, "Oh my God, Kristen, you are amazing. I'm cumming. I'm sorry I couldn't last longer." He groaned and started to pump stream after stream of his hot cum deep into her well-fucked pussy.

She clung to him and came once more. She tightened her grip on him and chuckled, "Oh my God Henry, you have no idea do you? You were my most sensitive and caring lover I've ever had. You lasted longer and made me cum so many times, I lost count."

They clung together as they looked around and the entire room was empty.

While they were in their own world, Ryan and Jen went at it like two wild animals.

Jen was straddling Ryan's body. She was naked under her gown and she leaned back as he ran his tongue along her neck. He nipped at her ear, "You know Jen, ever since you came to live here with the Baxter's I've dreamed about this. Yeah, I know you were not old enough, but it was just a fantasy. Now you're more than legal and I can't believe this is actually happening. Do you know what I want to do?"

She giggled. "I think it has something to do with fucking me, am I correct?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I will, but I would love a picture of this." He caught Chuck and Fiona in the kitchen through the large opening. He raised his hand and made a clicking sound and made that known to Chuck.

Chuck got his camera out and still in the kitchen, he began snapping shots of the two of them.

Jen reached down and in one swift motion, she drew the silky graduation gown up and over her head. She reached up and pulled her hair out of her ponytail and she shook her head.

Ryan stared at her trim, sexy body, "Wow, Jen, you are absolutely gorgeous! They both heard Chuck's camera snapping over and over again.

He closed his lips over one of her dark, stiff nipples. He sucked hard and drew even more of her tit flesh into his mouth. she squealed and pulled hard on his head. She was liking it rougher.

He stood up and planted her flat on her back. she looked up at him with those lust filled eyes. Her long black hair flowed over her shoulders and upper body. He slowly stripped and licked his lips, "Play with your pussy Jen. I wanna see you cum before I fuck you."

She didn't break their eye contact and she dipped her fingers into her pussy. She pulled them out and ran her fingertips across her nipples. She returned to her pussy and worked on her clit. She looked down and saw Ryan stroking his naked, rock-hard cock.

"Come on Ryan, fuck me, none of that tender shit, pound the shit out of me and make me scream, after all, it is my day." She giggled and watched as he came down to the sofa. He spread her legs and attacked her cunt with his mouth. His fingers spread her wide open and he plunged his tongue inside of her. He tongue fucked her and brought her to the edge of an orgasm. He slapped her clit, he kissed her there and sucked on her clit harder. He pulled back and with one savage thrust, buried his cock deep in her cunt.

Jen shrieked out, but no one looked up from their coupling. Her legs wrapped around him and her heels kicked wildly at him. Her hands ran up and down his back, raking her nails on his back, "Come on Ryan, harder, fuck me right through the bottom of the couch."

He slammed harder and harder. The sound of their wet flesh slapped together and it spurred them on. It was a race between the two of them and it was a dead heat.

Ryan clutched at her silky black hair and pulled her head off the cushion and as their lips met together, they both lost it. He came so hard, it stung her inner walls and she went into orbit. She came so hard, she blacked out for a moment. She came around and found her orgasm at its peak and she clung to him, grinding upward, milking every drop he had to give her.

Ryan collapsed against her and they kissed and caressed one another. He wrapped his arms around her. Her legs were still around him. He struggled to his feet and she clung to him. They passed the other sofa where Henry was fucking Kristen.

Ryan carried Jen upstairs to her bedroom and dropping her down, he followed and they began again. During their bout, he came two more times and Jen passed out after the orgasm she had. She lost count on how many, but it wasn't the count, but the quality and she found out, she liked, not liked, loved it hard and rough. She had the best graduation party ever and she fell asleep with Ryan in her arms.

While the two couples were going at it, in the office Mike wrapped his arms around Mandy. They paused as they heard multiple people moaning out in the living room and kitchen. He kissed her forehead and caressed her tight ass.

She let out a sigh and leaned back slightly and stared into his eyes, "You know Dad, for an older gentleman, you've still got it. So tell me, do you see something you like?"

He chuckled and nodded, "Oh yeah, I do. It's you Mandy." He spun her around and unzipping her flowing dress, he peeled the dress down her tall, slender body. He knelt behind her and as he removed the dress, it was crumpled down about her feet, he knelt there and peeled her panties off of her too. He gave her tight ass a quick kiss and as he rose, he deftly unhooked her bra. He saw Vanessa and Kyle head upstairs.

Mike pushed her gently to the large leather sofa and immediately dropped down and buried his face in between her legs.

Mandy's back arched off the cushions. She grabbed hold of his shoulders and cried out, "Oh fuck yeah Dad, no one eats pussy the way you do."

He circled her clit with his tongue, barely touching it. He used his thumbs to spread her slick lips apart and he inhaled her musky, sweet scent. He slowly dipped two fingers into her wetness. He continued to tease her, feathered little licks and kisses all around her clit, without applying any direct pressure. Her hips were swaying as she tried to make contact with his tongue. He pulled back slightly, his lips were shining with her slimy juices, "Does my darling daughter want to cum for Daddy?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers