Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glared down at him. She knew what he was doing, it pissed her off, but at the same time, she knew before long he would give her all she could handle and more.

Mandy was absolutely drenched. She gushed around Mike's fingers as he thrust quick and deep now with three fingers in and out of her quivering body. He finally relented and dragged the flat of his tongue across her clit and she cried out. Her entire body seemed to surge, already at the peak, ready to come crashing down.

Mike lapped steadily and she really began to thrash around. He rammed his fingers harder. He sucked her clit for a moment. He felt her hands clutching at his head as she groaned. He resumed licking. He knew she was at the brink of an orgasm, the first of many he was going to give her tonight. Without warning, she erupted, and he could feel the electricity course through her as she screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, Dad, I'm cumming!"

Mike had a difficult time lapping up the huge amount of her juices. They flowed out for another few moments before he pulled away. He took hold of her quivering legs and turned her until she was flat on her back, sprawled out on the sweat covered leather sofa.

He stood and as fast as he could, he stripped off his clothes and his stiff, fat cock swayed from side to side. He saw Mandy's eyes were focused on it. He joined her on the sofa. He hovered over her and she extended her arms, "Come on Dad, I need you in me. Please fuck your little baby girl."

He spread her legs. He gripped his stiff shaft. He wanted some more foreplay, but figured he could have that later. Right now, he needed to fuck her, especially after watching all of the action in the living room. He was primed and ready. He dragged the thick, dripping head through her silky pussy lips. Her soft moans came as he entered her. He slid in as slow as he could and Mandy ached her ass off the sofa, wanting more, and a lot faster than he was giving it to her. He sank deeper and deeper and as he bottomed out, he wiggled his hips, causing Mandy to growl out.

Mandy's eyes flew open and her jaw dropped, "Oh fuck, somehow it seems so much larger than I remember. Oh come on Dad, you own me, take me, fuck me and give me your sperm."

He leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips, "All in good time Mandy. You know you always were my favorite daughter to fuck. You have that sexual prowess about you. You are so fucking sexy, sexy beyond your years."

She smiled up at him and saw the love in his eyes. She wrapped her arms around him as she urged him on. She closed her eyes and moaned. She could never tire of fucking him. She wrapped her legs around his waist, rocking up against him.

Mike gripped the back of her neck with one hand and her hip with the other, he drove in deep, loving the sensation of his cock stretching her open, her body was a fine fit to his.

Her eyes were partly open, filled with love and lust as she cried out again, "Oh fuck Dad, I'm going to cum again, already!"

He captured her lip with his. He tugged at it and smiled down at her, "That was the idea, Mandy. I want you to cum so many times tonight, you'll remember me every time you take a step tomorrow."

She let out a gasp, but before she could reply, her eyes rolled back in her head and she shook violently.

He drove into her hard and deep, "Is this what my baby wants? Do you want me to fuck you harder, Mandy?"

She licked her lips and nodded, "Yes, oh my God, yes, yes, oh yes, I'm cumminggggggggg!"

He could feel her luscious pussy clench around his thick cock as she exploded. He felt the tension in her body flow out as she continued to tremble and shake. He lowered his body to her quivering form. He swept her hair back and kissed along her throat. grinding his pelvis against her aching clit. He rose up and began slamming in and out of her at a furious pace. He knew she was more than ready for him and he slammed into her once more and grabbed hold of her in his arms and he released a volley of hot cum. He shot burst after burst on his potent seed deep into her quivering body

She wrapped her arms around his body and returned the kisses he was giving her. She buried her face in his neck, "Oh yes, yes, Dad, I can feel you filling me up. Oh fuck, oh no, I'm cumming again!"

Arms and legs tightened around him and he clamped his arms around her. He kissed her softly and gently, but it took on a whole new meaning. He nipped at her sexy ear and chuckled, ""Wow, Mandy, I think we outdid ourselves this time. You are so fucking sexy. No matter if you are a petite, raven haired beauty or a tall, slender, sexy blonde, I love you either way. I will never, ever tire of you."

She hugged him, "I know Dad, I feel the same way about you."

Upstairs, Kyle entered the master bedroom and was followed by Vanessa. She gently closed and locked the door. She turned to him, "I don't want to be disturbed tonight. Tonight, it's just you and me, Kyle."

S8E21

Jen has graduated from high school and over the summer, she took a job at Outdoor Man. She was happy there, but she was having an issue with someone who continued to eat her lunch. It was special Chinese meals she spent the mornings making before going to work.

She rushed into the office and confronted the chief of security, Chuck Larabee, "Mr Larabee, it happened again, someone ate my lunch."

Ed came in and he was pissed. He gathered all of the workers who had access to the lunchroom and her food, "Look, whoever ate Jen's food is in real trouble of we catch you."

Jen was glad the people were given a warning, but the next day it happened again. Again Ed came in and gave them all a warning, but Jen chuckled, "It's okay Mr. Alzate, you see it put a special pepper in it, and translated it is called the pepper of death."

Ed chuckled, "Why is it called that."

She laughed, "You see, in about ten minutes, it will kick in and you will be in such pain, you'll wish you were dead. I have the antidote, and if given within the next few minutes it will diffuse the ticking time bomb."

Ed chuckled and looked to Jen, "Can I see you in my office, Jen?"

She entered and so did Chuck. He closed and locked the door behind him. Ed looked to Jen, "Okay, give me the antidote. I need it now!"

She let out a gasp, "You took my lunch, Mr. Alzate? How could you?"

He hung his head, "I'm sorry, but it was so good, I couldn't help myself. Now please give it to me."

She giggled, "I was just fooling you. I knew the person who stole my lunch would fess-up. There isn't anything bad in it."

Chuck laughed out loud, "OH BURN!"

Ed shook his head, "You know it isn't nice to fool the boss." He looked to Chuck, "Isn't that right, Chuck?"

Chuck caught his meaning and after he fucked Fiona, he wondered how it would be to fuck her. Now he was getting that chance and he wasn't about to pass it up, "You're right Ed, she has to pay for her dangerous prank."

"It wasn't dangerous, just a mind game."

They both approached her, "We don't like mind games and you have to pay for your foolish prank."

She let out a shriek and a giggle when they lifted her off her feet by her elbows and planted her on the large leather sofa. Chuck went and closed the blinds and double checked that the door was locked. By the time he turned back to them, Ed was siting beside her. He was gently running his hand up and down her trim back.

Chuck came over and took a seat on the other side of her. He placed his huge black hand on her knee and ran it up and down her slender leg. He leaned in and gave her a soft, gentle kiss on her lips.

She was breathing heavily as he pulled back. He reached out and pulled on her sexy little black tie and kissed her again. He tugged at it and un-knotting it, he slipped it off her neck. He plucked away at the buttons on her gray dress shirt. He tugged at the tails and after unbuttoning the last two buttons, he slipped the shirt off her shoulders and Ed helped him. Ed turned her face to his with the tip of his fingers on her chin, "So now that you know what we want from you, what would you like?"

She licked her lips and looked from Ed to Chuck. She drew her bottom lip between her teeth and nibbled at it. She let out a deep breath of air and replied after she shrugged, "Everything I guess. I don't have much experience, just Mike and Ryan, but I want it all, do whatever you want, as long as it isn't too nasty or painful."

Ed moved her face over to Chuck and he kissed her again. His hands worked quickly and removed her bra and her pert, A cup tits came out.

Both Ed and Chuck groaned. They never saw such beauties. They were just a mouthful and stood high atop her chest. Her aeroules were the size of dimes and her nipples like small pencil erasers, they were black and stiff, pointing upward.

Jen shifted on the seat and both of them could smell her excitement right through her black tapered dress pants.

Chuck returned to her leg and slid along her leg and after nudging her legs apart, he planted his open palm against her heated apex. He could feel the heat coming off her mound. He also felt a dampness. He plucked away at the snap of her slacks and worked on the zipper.

Ed distracted Jen while Chuck worked on her slacks. He began stroking her bare tits and as her coal black nipples puckered up and stiffened, she closed her eyes, parted her lips and gasped as she bit her lip again.

Chuck patted her leg and urged her to lift her ass off the cushion of the sofa. She let out a squeal as Chuck swiftly yanked her pants down and off her slender, shapely legs, taking her sensible shoes with them.

Both men were roaming their hands over her soft, dark skin. Chuck kissed her again, his hand sliding up to the the bun she had her hair in. He plucked away at the pins and as her glossy raven locks tumbled down across her shoulders, he ran his fingers through the soft, silky locks. He pulled her tight to his chest and the sofa shifted as Ed stood up and swiftly tore off his clothes.

Chuck's free hand rolled over her rock hard nipples until they were hard enough to cut glass. Ed, now naked snuggled against her other side. He kissed along her shoulder, and her neck as his hand spread her legs slightly. Her panties were sopping and he pulled them aside.

Jen rolled her head around and arched her ass off the cushion. She stared at Ed, "Pull them off, I want to be naked for the two of you. If you have to, just tear them off, please."

He did as he was asked. His thick fingers swept up and down her coal black cuntlips. They were still completely void of hair. After her weekend with the girls, she kept it that way. They were shining in the bright light of the office.

Jen groaned out in protest as Chuck stopped kissing her. He paused just long enough to stand and tear off his clothes. Jen's eyes grew large as she stared at the hulky black man and her eyes were locked on the thick, black cock swaying between his legs.

Ed took over kissing her ripe nipples. His lips danced all over her soft, taut skin and he was doing it so well, Jen arched her back, urging him on.

Chuck spread her legs and slipping to the carpeted floor, he dipped his head and began licking at her thick, black lips with his talented tongue.

Jen let out a squeal and she arched her ass off the sofa. She dropped back down to the cushion and threw her legs up and planted them firmly on Chuck's shoulders.

Ed chuckled, "I see you like having your pussy licked, right?" All she could do was nod and breath heavily through her mouth.

Chuck spread her legs wider. He attacked her clit and flicked his tongue from side to side. He shoved two fingers into her hole. She squealed in pleasure, her fingers dug into his back as she beat repeatedly at the back of his head. Chuck slid a second finger in and he began to thrust slow and deep. He felt her cunt walls tighten around his invading fingers.

Jen's moans grew louder and as Chuck doubled his efforts on her clit, bringing her to the release she so badly wanted and needed.

Ed urged her on, "Come on Jen, you know you want to loose it. He turned her head and planted a kiss on her so passionate, she felt like she was going to swoon. He nibbled at her neck and ear, "Do it Jen, cum all over Chuck's tongue. Give him the tonic he wants. Make his face wet."

Jen's hips thrust up and down, unable to hold back. Her moans and groans grew louder and she bucked harder. Her ass came off the sofa again and trembled and fell back as she came hard. She painted his lips and fingers with her creamy cum.

Chuck released her legs and sat back on his haunches. He knelt back up, this time gripping his stiff, black cock. He swept the swollen head up and down the glistening cuntlips before him. He stared up into her lust filled eyes, "Is this what you want, Jen?"

She nodded so fast and hard, they thought she was going to break her neck. She leaned forward and as Chuck kissed her deeply, Ed watched in awe as Chuck's huge black cock parted her cunt. He pushed forward slowly and inch by inch his huge thick, black cock sank into her tiny pussy. She made a strange grunt, then reached out and latched onto Ed's smaller, but just as stiff cock.

She tugged on his cock and after a moment, he realized what she wanted. He stepped up onto the sofa and his stiff cock swayed from side to side. He let out a grunt as her lips parted and she took his shaft into her hot, wet mouth.

Jen stared up at Ed, her dark eyes locked on his. She was getting it from both ends, but slowed as she felt Chuck bottom out in her tight, slick pussy.

Chuck sat back on his knees, just like he did earlier, he lifted her legs and planted them firmly on his sweat covered shoulders. He was able to go even deeper. He picked up the pace and he looked up to see Ed's cock buried deep in her mouth.

Jen was getting the experience she wanted and the intense fucking she so badly wanted and needed.

Chuck gripped her thighs and picked up the pace. With each drive into her, the sofa moved even though Ed was on it too.

Jen's moans of pure pleasure echoed through the office and the scent of sex filled the cool air. She was on the verge of yet another orgasm.

Ed was at wits end. He fisted her silky black hair and pulling his cock from her mouth, he started to cum. She let out a shriek and opened her mouth wide. She caught some of it, but Ed was shaking so much, it sprayed all over her face, into her hair and down her cheeks and chin, finally falling to her firm tits.

Chuck was so turned on seeing the tiny minx covered in sweat and cum, he lost it. He used all he had to make her cum. He ground the root of his cock against her clit and used his thumbs to assist her.

Jen bucked wildly, sending Ed's cum flying all over the three of them. Her hair flew all about her head and she thrashed around. She screamed out, "Yes, oh yes, Mr. Larabee, I'm cumming, please, please fill me up."

He had no problem with that request. He was on the edge and that was all it took. He began to pump his black seed into her and he felt her lose it and she began to squirt. She bathed his cock, belly and thighs with her slimy mixture.

She started to giggle, "Oh Mr. Larabee, I'm so sorry. I only did that once before, but it was with Mandy and Vanessa."

He leaned in and kissed her, "Please, while we are doing this, I think you can call me Chuck. Don't worry about this, it is a very rewarding result. It means I turned you on so much, you lost it and squirted."

She sat up and wrapped her arms around him and planted such a hot kiss on his lips, she giggled when she felt his cock leap in her still spasming pussy.

After a few minutes, they slowly sat up and began to tidy up and get dressed up.

Jen looked to both Ed and Chuck, "I will bring you both some of my lunch tomorrow, but I may need another punishment or reward, your choice."

Chuck laughed out loud, "I think we can arrange that."

More to come soon!