Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 22

Story Info
Updates on the three Baxter children.
9.6k words
4.26
2.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 22 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers

Over the next few years, Outdoor Man changed dramatically. Kristen took over the day to day operations. She was named COO and CFO. Mike was still the CEO, but was just a figure head.

Five years after the series ended, Ed Alzate passed away and in his will he gave his empire mainly to Kyle. Kyle stepped up and took over as the CEO from Mike.

Kristen saw this as a time to make a change in her lifestyle. She went on a diet and took off a couple months and when she returned, she was a shadow of her former self. She looked younger and slimmer. She resembled the Kristen before her marriage to Ryan. She had several reconstructive surgeries. A high priced tummy tuck, a breast enhancement. Not to make them larger, but firmer and standing high atop her chest. She looked just like she did just as she turned twenty one.

She was grinning from ear to ear when she saw him pull-up to the front entrance to the retreat where she spend countless hours regaining her old self. She saw the look of lust in his eyes and he hopped out of the car and envelope her in his arms. He kissed her with the passion she longed for and missed ever since her dramatic weight gain. Ryan couldn't get enough of the new Kristen. When he finally drew back from her, he stared up and down her sleek toned body. He loved her blue eyes, the way they sparkled and her long, stylish blonde hair hung down just past the fullness of her high standing, firm breasts. He guided her to the car and opening the door, he watched her slide in, showing off a long, toned pair of thighs barely covered by her sleek black dress.

He rushed around to the driver side and hopping in, he started the car. Once on the road, he couldn't stop staring at her gorgeous body. He reached for his phone and pushing the call button, he spoke, "Find me the closest fine hotel in the area."

The phone came to life and it began ringing, the voice answered, "Plaza Hotel, how may I help you?"

He cleared his quivering voice, "I was wondering if you had a suite available of this evening?"

"Yes, as a matter few fact, we do, it will be."

"Don't worry about price, I'll take it, please give me the address and we'll be there soon."

The voice gave him the address and he plugged it into his GPS. They were on their way at high speed."

Kris was giggling, "What's gotten into you? I've never seen you like this before."

He glanced at her, "I'd never make it home. I can't stop staring at you and I'm afraid I my get us into an accident. I also want to get you naked as soon as possible. I love what I see and want to see all of you."

She chuckled, "My, I like the new Ryan."

He chuckled, "Not as much I I LOVE the new Kristen." His hand was on her bare knee, sliding up her gorgeous thigh. His hand moved higher and came in contact with her tiny thong. He brushed his knuckles against her panty clad pussy.

The light touch made her wet with anticipation

They were at the hotel in less than teeny minutes. she pushed his hand away, "Patience, Ryan."

He stuck out his lower lip and pouted, "I can't wait, Kris."

After checking in, he hurried her to the large suite. Kris moaned deeply as Ryan pushed her against their hotel door and pressed his body tightly against hers. His tongue found hers and explored, sliding across her teeth and out, only to go back for seconds.

Kris pushed back against him, still moaning, letting months of frustrations and loneliness come out, "I missed you so much Ryan. Not just the past few months, but also before when I was overweight and revolting."

He swept her hair from her cheek and nuzzled her neck, "I've missed you too, Kris, but it wasn't me. I tried, but you always scooted away or made excuses. I think you were self-conscience about your weigh, but not me. I love you no matter how much you weigh." He chuckled, "I do have to say, this new you is amazing. It's like you look exactly the way when I first returned from Canada, but I think you're ever hotter."

"How much hotter, Ryan?"

He reached out and grabbed hold of the hem of her dress and slowly drew it up her sleek body and he tugged it up over her head. Her sexy, long blonde hair tumbled free about her bare shoulders and before she could react, he removed her bra and panties. He stepped back and took in the lush figure of the sexy woman before him. He licked his lips, "Oh fuck Kris, so, so, so much hotter and I'd have to say, even more gorgeous before you ever got pregnant with Boyd." He watched her kick off her heels and he smiled, "I have to call and cancel our dinner reservation. I think we are going to eat in, if you catch my drift." He stepped closer and ran his hands down her sides. He cupped her freshly shaved pussy, "Kris, do you know if there is anything good on this menu?"

She grinned back at him and bit her lower lip, "Depends, Ryan! Do you see anything before you that you'd like to sample?" She worked quickly and she soon had Ryan as naked as she was. She ran her hands up and down his hair covered chest and drew in a deep breath. She felt her pussy leaking juices and she knew tonight was a night she would not soon forget.

He stepped back and he couldn't stop staring at his gorgeous wife, "I think there is something on the menu that I believe will fill me and I will most likely return for seconds."

She grabbed his hand and led him towards the bed, "Come on sweetheart, I've been waiting for moths for this." She pushed him to the bed and sank to her knees. She ran her tongue up his thigh and Ryan let out a moan and his hands tangled in her rich, thick blonde hair.

Kristen's body was tingling and she couldn't wait for him to feast on the main course. Without any more hesitation, she wrapped her full plush lips around his stiff cock. She took all seven inches into her mouth and throat with ease.

Ryan's head was thrown back and he fisted her hair and clutched at her head. "Oh my God Kris! You have no idea how much I've missed you and your incredible mouth!"

Her left hand circled him below her lips. Her tongue traveled up and down his entire length as she stroked him hard. She dipped her head again and felt the large swollen head entire her throat and she relaxed, not wanting to gag or cough.

He was gasping for air, "Oh fuck, Kris, that is incredible, don't stop!'

She pulled her head back and popped his cock out of her mouth so she could lick him. She began at his swollen balls and slowly moved up the underside of his shaft. His hard cock twitched at her touch; she reached between her legs and with her other hand, she diddled her aching clit.

Ryan ran his hands down to her elbows and pulled her up to stand. He rose up and spun her around and planted that tight, firm ass on the edge of the bed. He sank to his knees and inhaled her intoxicating scent, "Mmm, I think I found the main course!" He dove right in and began licking her from asshole to clit and back again. He did this again and again and he spread her thick, fleshy lips and sucked hard and was rewarded with a gush of her cunt cream. He drank it down and moved upward to her clit. He uncovered it and drew it lightly between his lips. He sucked on it and his tongue danced up and down, side to side and he had her squirming and panting. He shoved two fingers into her tight hole and curled his fingers around and finding her fleshy inner walls, he began petting her G-spot. She shot off like a three stage rocket and she exploded in the atmosphere.

Kris fell back and rolled her head around, her previously gorgeous hairdo was reduced to a tousled mess, but she never looked hotter or sexier. Her legs clamped down on his head as her entire lower body went into spasms. She lifted her heavy head and grunted out, "No more Ryan, I can't take any more. I need you to fuck me now. Fuck me hard and fast. I need you to fill my belly with your hot cum!"

He rose up off his knees. His beard was covered in her creamy tonic. He gripped his rock-hard cock in one hand. With the other, he caressed her high-standing tits, thumbing her nipples to rock hardness.

Every nerve in her body was on fire. The ache in her pussy returned, it was the worse it had ever been. Nothing other than his cock, buried deep in her would ease the aching.

Ryan stared down at her lush body. He looked into her smoldering dark blue eyes, "I love you Kris!" He thrust forward and suddenly he was buried deep in her quaking pussy. He was where he always felt the best, deep in her hot, wet pussy.

She arched her ass off the bed, meeting his thrust, "Oh yessssssssss! You found it and I don't want you leaving it anytime soon!"

As Ryan pumped in and out, his swollen balls slapped against her new, tight ass cheeks. He felt her slimy juices leaking out and running down between those tight cheeks. He leaned forward and rocked his hips, changing positions to hit one of her favorite spots.

She leaned up and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She planted a searing kiss on his lips and she moaned loudly into his mouth.

The bed rocked and groaned as he began pounding her pussy with long, deep, hard strokes. He latched onto her trim hips for leverage. He was dripping sweat all over her trim body and she clung to him, trying to match his thrusts with ones of her own.

She rocked with him, using her legs she trapped him to her as she ground her pelvis against him, each and every time he bottomed out in her.

Ryan bottomed out, filling her with his rock hard cock again and again. He felt how tight she had became and he loved it all. He reached down and began petting her clit. He moved it fast in rhythm to his fucking. He leaned down and closed his lips around one of her freshly stiffened nipples. His tongue swirled around it and his teeth nipped at the ripe bud.

Kris rocked her head as she joined in and tugged at her other nipple, "Harder, Ryan, bite it harder!" She groaned when he did and felt the electric bolt shoot right down to her core. She was at wits end and she screamed out, "I'm cumming Ryan. Oh fuck, I can't believe how hard this one is!"

Her toes curled and she bucked wildly against him. He felt her cunt muscles tighten and he couldn't hold off any longer and he began to pump his heavy load deep into her quaking pussy. He collapsed on top of her. They lay there, both gasping for air. Kristen's head was spinning, she felt lightheaded from her intense orgasm.

Ryan shifted his weight and came to her firm tits. He sucked lightly, his tongue flicking out around the stiff bud. He felt her tremble and shake as he did this again and again.

Kris raised her head and ran her fingers through his damp hair. She giggled, "I take it, you miss me, huh?"

He chuckled, "Just a little, did it show?"

"Mmm, it sure did and I loved every minute of it."

"I'll try and keep it up next time."

They drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

When they woke, he gently swept her hair from her face, "Are you still interested in dinner?"

She shook her head, "New regiment, don't need as much as I used it, but I could use a little more exercise. I could use a shower first, though."

He grabbed her and planted her flat on her back, "Sorry Kris, that will have to wait. Exercise first. He began working on her neck, he trailed soft kisses down her lush body again. He lingered at her high standing tits and before long, her nipples were stiff and dark red again. He moved lower and even though she was full of his cum, she was getting very wet again.

Ryan was once again poised between her sleek thighs. She groaned loudly when he sank his tongue deep into her sopping pussy. His one hand was under her tight ass, tickling her asshole, while his other hand was clutching at her firm tit.

When he licked from her sopping pussy all the way to her clit, lapping up as much of her wetness as he could, she cried out. A quick, but intense orgasm shot through her again.

She bucked wildly, Yes, yes, right there Ryan. Oh fuck, I'm cumming again!" Her entire body was aflame as she shook and quivered.

Ryan licked her slit, cleaning up what he deposited in her and all she let out too. Another wave washed over her, causing her to moan even louder.

Ryan slid up the bed and pulled her close. He sank into her and this time, it was all for him. He fucked her at a break-neck pace and before long, he was pumping her full of his cum again. She followed with yet another climax and she clutched at him as she tired to catch her breath.

He rolled off of her, "How about that shower?"

She giggled, "Yeah, sounds wonderful, but I first need to get some feelings back in my legs."

Mandy made a life changing decision too. She was never happy going to Jamaica. She wanted desperately to return to her former self. She convinced Kyle to take a week off and join her in Jamaica to see what could be done to revert to the old Mandy.

Kyle and Mandy (Molly McCook) landed in Jamaica. They headed to the hotel and Kyle ushered her into the hotel room. He drew her into his arms, "Are you sure you want to try and go back to being your old self, Mandy? I sorta got used to the new Mandy, but the decision is all yours."

She hugged him and nodded, "Yes! Ever since I became taller and blonde, I never felt like this was really me. The old Mandy was dark skinned, and even though she was shorter, she seemed so much more sultry and sexy. I knew I wanted a model's figure, but I never felt as sexy as when I was my old self."

He hugged her, "Well, if you really want to do this, I'll do whatever it takes to help, but I have one request first."

She looked into his eyes, "What is that, my CEO of Outdoor Man?" He kissed her lightly on the lips, "I want to fuck the new Mandy one more time. I have to agree, the old Mandy was so much more into sex, but the new Mandy did things the old Mandy couldn't."

She giggled, "Oh I know exactly what you mean. Kyle, I want you to make love to me."

Kyle grinned at her, "I was hoping you were going to say that.." He drew her into his arms and pulled her tight to his body. He planted his lips to hers and she felt that familiar quivering down below.

Mandy sure hoped she could turn back to the shorter, bustier dark haired beauty she used to be. She nibbled at his earlobe and whispered, "I need you in me, Kyle." Her hand slid down his body and stroked the growing bulge in his jeans. She squeezed him lightly and kissed him again. She drew back slightly and stared into his eyes, nearly at eye level. She knew if she turned back, she would have to look up to gaze into his eyes, :" want you to kiss every inch of my body. Then I want you to eat my pussy until I scream your name while I wrap my long legs around your head." She gave him a sly smile, "After that, I want you to lick my pussy more, a lot more and gather up every drop of cunt juice I expel."

He kissed her hard, cutting off any more talking from her. He found the zipper on the back of her fashionable summer dress. He drew it off her shoulders and it settled down about her ankles. It was his turn to moan. She was completely naked beneath the dress, ripe and ready for him to work his magic.

Mandy began to rid him of his jeans. She nearly tore them open and shoved them down. She let out a gasp, he too was naked under his jeans. He rid himself of his shirt and with them both, now naked, he had her up in his arms and he was carrying her to the turned down bed.

Kyle laid her down and she kept her arms wrapped around him, pulling him down with her. He kissed her, long and hard, until she was so wet, she felt her juices flowing out of her pussy, gathered between her tight ass cheeks.

Mandy wrapped both legs around him, she brought his stiff cock into contact with her stiff clit. She rotated her hips as she tried to make greater contact with his pulsating cock.

He pulled back slightly from her, and chuckled, "Oh, not yet Mandy. I remember what you asked for and that is exactly what I'm going to give you." He began kissing, licking and nibbling his way down her sleek body, causing her to gasp and tremble as he reached her high standing, firm globes of flesh. He peppered the upper slopes, until she was begging him to take her nipples into his mouth and suck on them.

Mandy rolled from side to side, "Oh please, please Kyle. I need to feel your lips and tongue on them."

He teased them until he finally pressed her firm tits together and drew both, rosy red stiff tips into his mouth. The tip of his tongue flicked back and forth from one to the other.

Mandy let out a loud groan and she arched her back, grinding her cunt against his upper thigh. She grunted loudly when his hand slid downward, and ran his fingertips up and down her slick lips. He did it over and over again, until the light touches on her clit threatened to drive her insane.

She rolled her head from side to side, sending her long blonde hair over her face. She arched her back, thrusting her hips upward when she felt him thrust two fingers into her and she growled out as he curled them about, stroking her G-spot.

His head moved downward and he joined his hand between her quivering thighs. He looked up and her dark blue eyes met his. They were pleading for a release. He wanted to make her wait. He dipped his head and dove in. His tongue found her clit as his fingers spread her thick lips apart. He closed his lips over her clit and sucked lightly at first. He kept it up, sucking her harder and harder as he pressed his forearm across her lower belly to keep her from thrashing about.

Mandy cupped her own saliva stained tits. She tugged at her stiffened nipples. She was gasping for air as she felt him slide two fingers back inside her again, causing her to cry out. She was getting what she asked for, but she needed his cock in her and she was sorta sorry for asking him to lick her again and again.

Kyle once again curled his fingers and petting her sensitive flesh, she exploded into a million tiny pieces. He moved over her, taking her extremely long legs and pushing them up and back, pinning her to the damp bed sheets.

He leaned over her and kissing her, he fed her the juices that covered his lips and tongue. He wanted to make her suffer and lick her even more, but his cock was aching. He need to be in her, and he wasn't about to wait any longer. He lowered and slowly sank into her tight, wet tunnel. He knew this might be the last time he felt her like this. He knew the shorter, more experienced Mandy was much better in bed, but this Mandy was more his equal. He loved them both, just in different ways.

He sank into her and Mandy clutched at his arms and as they kissed, she loved tasting herself on his lips. He pulled away and stared into her eyes, "I'm going to miss fucking the tall, blonde Mandy."

She held him as his hips bucked faster, his thrusts drove his cock deeper and deeper inside her, harder and faster, over and over again until she knew that she was where she belonged. She just hoped the old Mandy would appreciate him as much as the blonde Mandy did. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, "Please, Kyle, don't slow up, don't quit on me. Fuck me, fuck me harder and faster!"

He knew what she was asking for. He kissed her again, tongue worming, as he drove his rock hard cock into her again and again, she tightened her grip on his sweat covered body, her nails scoring his lean back, but he welcomed her attachment.

He stared into her gorgeous eyes, as he saw the pleasure overtaking her lean, lithe body. He left the quivering in her pussy and on his cock as he pumped faster, with shallower thrusts, and he saw the moment her orgasm overtook her. He felt her gripping him, her lips parted as she gasped for air, her entire body stiffened and shook.

Kyle took his own orgasm to new heights as he slammed into her body, again and again until he let his body fall against hers. He shook and trembled as he felt his release flood her overheated pussy..

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers