Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They clung to one another for quite some time afterwards, basking in the glow of what may be the last orgasm she gave him and the last one the taller, graceful blonde may ever experience. They drifted off to sleep, knowing in the morning, their world may be turned inside out. If they only knew.

In the morning, they traveled around the island to the gypsy to see what could be done about switching back.

Once there Mandy confronted the gypsy, "I know you told me that the switch was permanent, but I am desperate to switch back to my former self."

Kyle just stood there, his mouth gaping open as he stared at the gorgeous black gypsy. If he didn't know better, he thought he was standing before a younger, slimmer Vanessa Williams, the first black Miss America. He cleared his throat, "Jasmine, I just want you to know, that money is no object. If this can be done, I'll pay anything to have my gorgeous wife, even though I love her either way, be her old self." He felt a tingling in his loins as he stared at the gorgeous, long haired black woman. Her breasts were barely covered by her wrap-around sarong. As she moved, the lower portion of the sarong parted, flashing him her long, slender black thighs.

She stepped over to him and planted her hands on his shoulders and barely a few inches from his face whispered, "Oh it will cost you Mr. Anderson. When your wife asked to be transformed to this tall, lankly blonde sexpot, I told her that it would be unlikely to be reverted back to her original self. I can try, but I'm telling you, it will cost you. Either way, if it is unsuccessful, I'm still charging you five thousand. If, and only if I am successful, I'll be wanting twenty five thousand. Is that agreeable?"

Kyle couldn't tear his eyes away from her dark pools of lust. He licked his lips, "Yes, that will be fine. So when do we begin?"

Jasmine turned to Mandy, "Strip and go into the booth behind that curtain. Turn down the lights and relax. This may take quite some time."

Mandy slipped out of her summer dress and removed her bra and panties and turned and gave Kyle a kiss, "Thank you for this Kyle. When I'm back to my old self, I'll be taking you back to our hotel and fucking you all night."

Jasmine took Kyle by the hand and led his across the tiny living room and she slipped to the floor. Kyle took a seat on the sofa beside her. Jasmine lit a few candles and picking up the remote, presses several buttons and the curtails closed, shutting out the light from the outside. The lights turned on low, giving the entire room an eerie look. Several electronic candles flickered and came to life and Jasmine began to chant. She reached up and plucked the pins out of her hair. The long, glossy black hair came tumbling down about her upper body, down to her waist.

Kyle was in a daze as he stared at her. He heard tiny moans coming from behind the curtain where Mandy sat. She felt tinglings in her loins and her entire body began to sweat.

Kyle slipped down behind Jasmine and his raging hard-on pressed against her tight, firm ass. He leaned over, sweeping her hair from her neck and shoulder. He leaned forward and began peppering her bare shoulder and neck with hot, wet kisses.

She let out a hiss, but continued to chant. She turned her head, "You shouldn't be doing that, Mr. Anderson. I need to focus totally on the procedure if you want it to work properly." Her chants got louder and firmer.

Kyle ignore her warning. He too was in a trance as he continued kissing her neck. His hands snuck around and slowly parted the wrap-around sarong from her breasts. He stared at them, black and firm as can be. He saw the dark chocolate nipples grow stiffer and perk up. He couldn't resist. He cupped them in his hands and his thumbs flicked them both from side to side.

Jasmine was focused on her chanting, but a shiver ran through her as she felt his rock hard cock poking at her ass behind her.

Kyle pulled her back even further and somehow managed to lower his head and close around one dark morsel. He heard her chat change tone, but she continued to do so.

In behind the curtain Mandy felt transformations taking place and she couldn't see anything because she was in total darkness.

Out in the living room, Kyle managed to slip out of his shorts and now his fat, stiff cock, was rubbing directly against the silky material of her sarong. He tugged at the lower portion of the dress and it parted. He gripped Jasmine by her tiny, slender hips and slowly raised her up and as she hovered over his cock, he lowered her to it.

Her chanting paused and a tiny moan escaped her lips. Her eyes shot open and the trance she was it was broken and she lowered her body to his invading cock. Jasmine gripped his thighs and began raising and lowering her trim body. She took him totally into her tight cunt. She whipped her head around, sending a huge waterfall of raven hair all over Kyle's upper body. Her entire body was covered in sweat as she turned her head and planted a vicious kiss on his lips. Her chanting stopped and she heard Mandy cry out in the other room. She tore her mouth from Kyle's and her eyes were dark and empty, "Oh fuck, fuck me Kyle. I'm so close to cumming."

He tightened his grip on her hips and thrust up into her over and over again. His hands slid up her body and mauled her tits and as he felt her coat his cock with her cunt juices, he held her tighter and just held her.

She was totally spent and resumed her chant, but she knew things were not the way they were supposed to be. She heard two voices behind the curtain and she was up on her feet in a flash. She left Kyle sitting there, his cock, stiff as can be, covered in her cunt cream from her incredible orgasm.

He stuffed his cock back in his shorts and after zipping up, climbed to his feet and raced after Jasmine.

Jasmine tore back the curtain, and the dark room was bathe in the low light of the living room. Both Jasmine and Kyle let out a gasp. Sitting there on the bench was not only the new blonde Mandy, but also the old, raven haired, full bodied Mandy. The procedure was fucked up by Kyle's inability to resist the unique pheromones released by the gypsy. In doing so, she was unable to concentrate properly and it resulted in bringing back the old Mandy from the depths of the blonde Mandy, but unable to have her totally absorbed into the old, shorter darker Mandy.

Mandy (Molly Ephraim) was in shock. She was aware of what was happening. She had all of her old memories and all of Mandy"s (Molly McCook) new and current memories.

Mandy (McCook) still had all of her faculties and realized what had happened. She turned to Jasmine, "What the fuck happened? Why am I still here along with her? She pointed to Mandy (Ephraim)?

Jasmine turned and looked to Kyle, "I put all of the blame on you Mr. Anderson. If you didn't distract me and make me loose my concentration, none of this would have happened. It was working and it would have worked perfectly, but you fucked me and I lost the connection with them, look here, this is what we ended up with."

Kyle shrugged, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. the attraction was so great, I felt like I was having an out of body experience."

She nodded, "That was the vibe I was directing to Mandy and somehow you intercepted it and this is what we ended up with. I'm still expecting my full payment. It would have worked if you didn't stick your cock in me and break the connection."

"Yeah, I'll pay you, but how are we going to fix this? How can I return to Colorado with two Mandy's and two wives?"

She shrugged, "I'm not sure. I've never had anything like this happen before. I'm sure there is a solution, I'll have to confer with other gypsies and I can't promise, but we'll do our best to come up with a solution."

Kyle looked to the two of them. Okay so to tell you who I'm talking about the old Mandy will be Mandy one and the newer, blonde Mandi will be Mandi two. Mandy One, here is a wardrobe I brought around for you to wear."

Mandy slipped into the white flowery sun dress. She turned back to Kyle, "What, no underwear?"

He chuckled, "Oh I thought you wouldn't need it later." He turned to Mandi, " Mandi Two, get back into your clothes and lets get back to the hotel and try and figure things out." He turned to Jasmine, here is my cell number. Keep in contact with what you find out. I'll pay you double if and when you find a solution that works."

They returned to the hotel and after settling in, Mandy One came over to Kyle, "If I remember correctly, I promised you the fuck of your life when I returned to my old self."

He stared at her, "Yes, you did, but we didn't figure Mandi Two would still be here."

Mandi Two giggled, "Oh Kyle, you have no idea what you're getting yourself involved with."

Mandy One giggled, "Yeah just to let you know, everything I feel and think, Mandi here feels and hears too."

Mandi Two snickered, "Yeah, and everything I feel and think, Mandy here does too. So I'll just sit back over here on the sofa, strip down and let her have her way with you and I'll get to enjoy it all too."

Mandy didn't want her to be left out. She came over to Mandi and swept her long blonde hair from her cheek and neck. She placed her hair over her shoulder and gripping her there, she drew the taller blonde to her face.

Mandi was smiling, she knew what was coming. She could hear her thoughts and she welcomed it. Her lips parted and waited for Mandy and she didn't have to wait long. She felt Mandy's lips on hers and she grabbed the back of the raven haired beauty's head and pulled her mouth to hers. Her tongue flicked out and entered the shorter woman's mouth. They both felt the heat building quickly and the kiss grew deeper and stronger.

Kyle cleared his throat and Mandi sat down as he pulled Mandy onto his lap and he, just like Mandi did, laced his fingers through Mandy's silky, black hair and he kissed her just as hard as Mandi just did. They kissed long enough that Mandi felt her own pussy growing moist from the intensity of the kiss.

When he pulled away, he had the opened sun dress slipping from her shoulders and it cleared her much larger breasts than Mandi's.

Mandy knew from past bouts with Kyle, she knew he liked to be undressed and she did it quickly. She stripped him of his shirt and shorts and she tugged at her dress that was hanging on her ample hips and it joined his clothes on the floor beside them. She turned and stared at her counterpart. Mandi was now naked, just like their husband and she was. She still couldn't get her head around what had happened, but right now, she was so horny, she couldn't think straight and she would figure it all out later.

Kyle was drooling, staring at his two wifes. He too couldn't fathom what would become of this. Right now, the little of his two heads was leading the way. He hoped Jasmine would come up with a solution, but right now, he was dying to fuck the shorter, darker, and something he would never tell Mandi, but yes, sexier wife. He took hold of Mandy and led her into the bedroom. He sat on the edge of the bed and watched as she slowly sank to her knees. She stared up at him with those lust-filled dark eyes and lowering her head, he lost sight of her. He felt her plush lips encircle his shaft and that talented tongue flicked out and danced all along the shaft. She scooped up the drops of pre-cum that oozed out of it and she tasted Jasmine's cunt juices that had dried on his cock. She sucked him hard, drawing over half of his cock into her mouth. It wasn't like she couldn't take it all, she did it countless times. Right now, she wanted to savor it and she did just that. She glanced over as Mandi, who followed them into the bedroom. She saw her mouth open and she knew she could feel that same cock in her mouth, even though it was several feet away.

Mandi chuckled, "Oh come on Mandy, from what Kyle told me, you were a pro at cock sucking. I wanna see you take it all."

Mandy always loved a dare and she winked at Mandi and licked the head. Her nostrils flared and she gripped Kyle by the root and opening her mouth, she took the head it. She lowered her head and inch by inch of his cock disappeared and within moments of this, she had her nose pressed against his heaving belly. Her tongue darted out and she flicked at his nut sack.

Kyle was gasping for air. He was so turned on, especially after fucking Jasmine and not cumming. He had to pull her head off his cock, "Oh no you don't Mandy. I've waited way too long to fuck you and I'm not going to cum in that gorgeous mouth of yours. Well, I will, not not this go-round."

She climbed up onto the bed and spread her legs. She parted her thick, dark lips and started rubbing her wet folds, before slipping two fingers inside, "Mmmm", she moaned." It feels good, but I won't be able to come without my big man deep inside me."

Mandi watched as he settled between Mandy's outstretched legs. He slowly sank into her and pulling back, Mandi saw Mandy's wetness coating his cock and she too felt it sliding in between her legs. She felt it, even though Kyle was across the room from her.

Kyle tightened his grip on Mandy's strong, firm thighs. He pumped in and out of her and felt the tightness. She was without for so long, but it felt like yesterday. He turned her face towards him and their lips met in a heated kiss. He pulled back, "You are so fucking tight," he growled. "I'm going to cum way too soon. I fucked up fucking Jasmine and look at the mess I got us into."

She wrapped her arms around him, "Oh don't worry, Kyle, we'll figure it out. Now I need you to fuck me, fuck me hard and deep and I want and need you to pump your hot cum deep in my pussy."

He was like an animal, not at all the sweet, meek husband she knew from before. He had changed and she loved the new, dominant Kyle. He claimed her after the years she was gone and he pumped his hips violently and as she came, he filled her with his hot, potent cum.

He slowly slipped from her and turned to Mandi. He motioned for her to come over and she was on them in a flash. He kissed the taller, sleek blonde. He tweaked her nipples and Mandy felt it too, "Why don't you get down on your knees and lick my cum from her pussy. I wanna watch and we'll see if I can get excited enough to give you a go too."

Mandi was grinning from ear to ear. She climbed up onto the bed and spread Mandy's legs. She hooked her arms behind her knees and pushed them up and to the sides. She hovered over Mandy's puffy red cunt. She spread those dark pink lips and watched Kyle's creamy cum began to seep out. She dropped her blonde haired head and with her tongue already sticking out. She inserted her tongue at the base of her pussy. She dipped it in deep and slowly slipped it upward. She drew in as much of Kyle's cum into her mouth as she could. She attacked her clit and when she did, she let out a loud groan. She felt her pussy being stimulating at the same time. She knew this new situation was going to be hot, but when she licked Mandy's pussy, it felt like she was licking her cunt too. She released her clit and stabbed at the bubbling hole. She locked her lips over that hole and sucked hard and a large gush of Mandy's cunt juices and whatever was left in there by Kyle coated her tongue. She drank it down and she resumed licking her clit. She felt Mandy on the verge of another orgasm and she knew she was at the cusp of one too.

Kyle was already raring to go again. He watched his two wifes going at it and with Mandi's ass swaying from side to side, it was like a bullfighter tempting the bull. He grabbed hold of the tall blonde's hips and drove his cock into her spasming pussy.

Both Mandi and Mandy went into spasms as they both felt him fucking Mandy's cunt. Mandi rose up high. She threw her long blonde hair over her shoulder and kissed Kyle. She was quivering as her orgasm overtook her and she looked down and saw Mandy in the same condition.

Kyle clutched at Mandi's firm tits and he watched as both of them were cumming. He drove deep into her over and over again and as she bathe his cock in her cunt juices and felt her cunt muscles tighten, he lost it and began filling her with his load.

Kyle stumbled back and flopped down on the chair beside the bed.

Mandy grabbed hold of Mandi and drew her upward.

Mandi knew what was coming and as she hovered over Mandy's head, she spun around and they had their head buried between the other's pussy.

Both of them felt sensations they never, ever felt before. As they licked the pussy before them, they felt their lips and tongue on the pussy before them, and at the same time, they felt themselves licking their own pussies.

It wasn't long before they both exploded once again. Afterwards, Mandi spun around and crawled up in Mandy's arms. They caressed and kissed each other and felt things they never thought they could feel.

Over the next several days, they experienced the same feelings countless times.

Kyle was worn-out and when he was too tired to go any further, Mandy and Mandi took care of one another. They spend forever in the over-sized hot tub where they washed and soaked each other.

Kyle called Jasmine several times, but she still hadn't figured out how to remedy the situation. They finally decided to return to Denver, hoping they would get a call from Jasmine with the fix to their issue.

This left Mike's youngest daughter to update. She graduated from the Air Force Academy. She was so good that she was assigned flying Air Force One. Any liberal would have been thrilled at this assignment, but it made Eve's blood boil. She hated her Commander-in Chief. She thought he was a senile buffoon man. What made it even worse was when he tried hitting on her. She tried everything to get out of the assignment. She finally found an out. She just had to get pregnant and she could escape working for that fool. She had a week of leave time and rushed home. She ran into the house, "Dad, you have to get Ryan and Kyle over here as soon as possible."

"Why, what's the hurry? You just got here and we have an entire week to decide what you want to do."

She shook her head, "No, I know exactly what I need to do. I need the three of you to fuck me. Fill me with your sperm and make me pregnant. I can't fly that jet for that fucking old fart. I just may crash it, but I have too much respect for the airplane to do so."

"Wow, you mean you'd rather get pregnant and be discharged instead of flying Air Force One?"

She groaned, "You have no idea how sick I got when I heard my assignment. I asked to be re-assigned, but they wouldn't switch me. I just can't be in the same place as that old fucker. You can't believe how he hits on all of the female pilots of Air Force One. I'd throw-up all over him if he ever tried to touch me again."

"Okay, but you know, if you get pregnant, what are you going to do?"

She smiled, "I think I could be the pilot the Outdoor Man's corporate jet. You can talk to Kristen and Kyle. I'll even let him fuck me first if they agree."

He snickered, "Okay, just remember, once it's done, you can't back out. You know how I feel about those liberals and their Planned Parenthood crap."

She hugged him, "Don't you worry, if and when I get pregnant, I'll never, ever give it up or abort it."

He kissed her on the forehead and hugged her again.

She pulled back, "Wow, Dad, a kiss on the forehead, really sexy. How am I supposed to get my juices flowing with a kiss on the forehead?"

He smacked her tight, tiny ass, "Don't you worry Eve. Once we get you upstairs, naked and horny, we'll all kiss more than your forehead. I'll get hold of Ryan and Kyle. I'm not sure how effective Kyle will be. With two wives, he's exhausted all the time."

She giggled, "Yeah, I heard about the two Mandy's. I can't wait to see the old Mandy again."