Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike called his two son-in-laws and told them what she wanted. He set it up for later that day. Vanessa wanted to be there to make sure the three of them didn't over do it, but she was glad Eve was trying to get out of the Air Force, even though she thought it was a privilege to fly for the president, even though it was for that decrepit old fucker.

Ryan was the first to arrive. He looked to Mike, where is Kyle?"

Mike shrugged, "You know him, he's trying to keep two wives happy. He's burning the candle at both ends."

Mike chuckled, "Luck man, but I'm pretty lucky too. Have you seen Kristen lately? She's almost more than I can handle."

Mike snickered, "Oh I've seen her and even had the luxury of seeing her new charms first hand. If you ever need a night off, Ryan, send her over and I'm sure Vanessa and I can take care of her."

Ryan slapped Mike lovingly on the back, "I just may do that. So where is the lady of the hour?"

"She's upstairs in her room, getting ready for us. Let's go up there. Who know when Kyle will be here, if ever."

They both went upstairs and Mike knocked on Eve's door and when she answered it, he stared at the gorgeous, petite daughter before him. She was wearing a skimpy white blouse. It hugged her petite, but very, very firm breasts. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra under that. Her puckered nipples were showing through the white material and they made nice indents in the blouse. Below that, she was wearing a very short, and very tight black leather skirt. To complete the ensemble, she had "fuck me" heels on.

Mike grabbed her by the hand and guided her into the master bedroom. She saw Ryan standing there beside the large bed. The comforter was gone and it had black satin sheets on the mattress.

Mike looked to Vanessa, "How would you like to do the honors. Get her naked and ready for us."

Vanessa looked back and noticed Ryan was already half naked and she waited until he was naked. She stepped over to Eve and drew her shoulder length hair back and pulled it into a ponytail. Her hands went to her waist and unzipped her skirt. She wiggled it from side to side and freed it from her tiny waist and slender hips. She watched Eve kick it aside and before she could recover, Vanessa grabbed hold of the tight top and pulled it up over her head. Her firm B cupped tits came into the open and her nipples grew stiffer instantly. Her panties followed and she gave her father a sly smile as she stood before him and Ryan in just her high-heels.

Kyle rushed in and stopped dead when he saw the naked body before him.

She giggled, "Glad you could make it Kyle. It seems you're a little over dressed for the occasion." She watched as he stripped and she saw his cock, already at full attention.

Mike was naked already too, "Okay Eve, seeing Ryan was here early, he should be the first."

Without any more direction, she moved over to Ryan on unsteady legs. She reached out and her cool fingers closed around his cock. She tugged at his cock and guided him to the bed.

Eve planted her hand on Ryan's chest and pushed him back onto the bed. She climbed up after him and stared at his weeping cock and giggled, "Don't waste all of the potent sperm Ryan, I'm gonna need all I can get." She ran her hand up his thighs and when she reached his cock, she grasped it in both hands.

Eve lowered her head and opened her mouth to take him in. She began pumping his cock and she felt it expand in her mouth as she worked it up and down. She heard Ryan let out a grunt as she didn't want him coming in her mouth.

He clutched at her dark brown hair, "Yeah, Eve, just like that, you sure know how to suck cock." He brushed her hair off her cheek. He loved watched a woman suck his cock.

She felt her temperature rising and knew that her body was responding to his cock. She needed her cunt ripe with her eggs. She knew this was the perfect time of the month for making a baby. She was ovulating and wanted all three of them fucking her so she wouldn't know exactly who the father was.

Ryan reached down and began plucking away at her rock-hard nipples. He smiled to himself when he heard her let out a moan around his cock.

Eve's pussy was throbbing and she needed a release soon. Her groans grew louder around Ryan's cock when she felt her mother's hands on her ass cheeks. The next thing she knew, Vanessa was running her tongue up and down her glistening slit. Vanessa pried her legs further apart and rolling over onto her back, she grabbed hold of Eve's slender hips and pulled her weeping pussy down to her wet tongue. She opened her up with surgical precision. Eve felt her mother spreading her open and then she felt her tongue licking her.

Eve ground her cunt down onto her mother's active tongue. She tried to speak, but her mouth was full of Ryan's cock. She felt her licking her harder. She knew what she was doing. It was obvious that she knew her way around a naked pussy. Eve tried to concentrate on anything but Vanessa's tongue. She lost that when she felt her mother sink two fingers deep into her tight, wet hole.

Ryan pinched one of Eve's nipples and it made her gasp. It distracted what Vanessa was doing, but was suddenly brought back to her when Vanessa shoved a finger up her tight asshole. She bucked wildly and was on the verge of an orgasm. Suddenly Vanessa rolled her off of her and her mouth lost contact with Ryan's cock.

Vanessa was just as naked as she was and before Eve could react, she pushed Eve onto her back. She crawled up and straddled her chest. She scooted upward and settled her fat lipped pussy directly over Eve's face.

Eve grabbed hold of her mother's ample hips and pulled her down to her waiting mouth. She was just about to swipe her tongue up and down that fleshy cunt when she felt Ryan slip his saliva covered cock into her more than ready, sloppy cunt.

She groaned and began licking wildly at her mother's pussy. She used her hands to spread her cuntlips wide and attack her clit. Vanessa wiggled her cunt all over her daughter's face as she clutched at her tousled hair.

Unable to see, she reached up and began mauling her mother's tits. She thrust her ass up off the mattress as she felt Ryan begin to fuck her with long, hard strokes.

Ryan wanted deeper penetration and he urged Vanessa off of Eve, "Get up against the headboard Vanessa. I wanna see Eve eating your pussy while I fuck her doggy."

Eve hopped up and immediately settled between her mother's meaty thighs. She clutched at her ass as she pulled her pussy upward to her waiting mouth. She swayed from side to side, urging Ryan to fuck her from behind.

Ryan entered her easily and as she was pushed harder to Vanessa's pussy. She moaned and licked hard. She felt movement on the bed and glancing up. She saw Kyle climb up alongside them. He hovered over Vanessa and offered her his cock. She gobbled it up and she was close to cumming as Eve attacked her clit.

Ryan was pounding Eve harder and deeper. His swollen nut sack was slapping against her clit, bringing her to the verge of an orgasm. Just as she came undone, she felt Ryan swell up and he began pumping his hot, potent semen deep into her pussy.

Ryan ground hard against her, milking every drop of cum he had to give her. As he pulled out, the bed shifted again and Kyle was behind her this time. She felt Vanessa shift and looking up, her face covered in her mother's cunt juices. She saw her father's cock being gobbled up by Vanessa.

Kyle sank into her pussy and she pushed back. She heard the squishing sound of Ryan's cum being pushed deeper and all around Kyle's cock.

The lubrication made it easier for Kyle to fuck her and Eve was thrashing about. The feeling of Kyle entering, along with the cum deep in her, sent her immediately into an even stronger orgasm. She bucked so hard, she pushed Kyle out of her. she rolled over and was flat on her back, panting wildly as she tried to catch her breath.

Vanessa climbed off the bed and took a seat on a nearly chair. She urged Ryan over and she began sucking Eve's cunt juices from his cock.

Eve watched as her mother quickly got Ryan stiff again for another go-round.

Eve looked back and found her father flat on his back. He grabbed hold of Eve and lifted her petite body and spun her around He clutched at her ass and made her face his feet. He held her steady as he slowly lowered her to his waiting cock.

She let out a shriek, "Oh NO DAD! I need you in my pussy, not my ass!" She struggled, but as she did so, he sank deeper into her ass.

Kyle was on her, holding her thighs open and he slipped forward and sank his cock into her exposed pussy.

Eve was just coming down from her orgasm. Having both her father and brother-in-law in her at the same time sent her into an ever stronger orgasm.

The two men held her tight and they began pumping their cocks in and out of her ass and pussy hard, fast and deep. Eve was completely covered in sweat, but she never felt more sexy and slutty. She knew without a doubt that this would be the day of her conception. She leaned back and somehow was able to kiss her father.

Mike returned the kiss as he mauled her tits and Kyle pushed one of his hands away so he could suck on her nipple.

The sound of sweaty and cum coated skin slapped against wet skin. The room reeked of sex and it turned them all on.

Across from them, Vanessa had Ryan sitting in the chair. She was facing the bed and she was slamming her ass up and down onto Ryan's fat, stiff cock. Her hair was whipping all about and she was groaning as Ryan mauled her huge, swaying tits.

Between her legs, Kyle drove in hard and deep. He ground his pelvis hard against her aching clit and he kissed her hard and began pumping his hot cum deep in her unprotected womb. He clutched at her widespread thighs as he felt dizzy from the intense orgasm he was experiencing.

Eve lost it again and just as she felt Kyle pumping his hot seed into her, she felt her father unleash his load deep in her ass.

Eve slumped against him and groaned out, "What a waste Dad! How can you get me pregnant shooting your cum deep in my bowels?"

He swept her damp hair from her neck and nuzzled her there, "I was just here for support. Don't you remember, I told you a long time ago, I had a vasectomy years ago. I can't get you pregnant."

She giggled lightly, "Yeah, I knew that, but it was nice to have you in me when I got pregnant."

It worked and she was successful in getting pregnant she was discharged from the Air Force and away from the most hated man in the country.

With that she had a baby boy, she named him Michael and knew he would be around to carry on the Baxter name. She got her wish and was hired by Outdoor Man to pilot their corporate jet.

More to come