Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 04

Story Info
Christy gets more & Bonnie does too.
8.7k words
4.25
3.2k
4
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Mom Season 2 & Season 3

Christy, even though Gabriel was no longer her boss, Christy couldn't keep away from him. After a night of sex upon sex, she had to leave and get the the restaurant where she now had Gabriel's job.

Just as she finished dressing there was a knock on the door and he called out, thinking it was maid service, "Come back later."

From the hallway was Claudia's voice, "I need to speak with you, Gabriel."

Gabriel and Christy panicked. She knew she had to hide, but couldn't find a spot. He urged her into the suitcase and seeing she was so tiny, she fit easily.

He opened the door, "Hey, what brings you by?"

She walked in, I know this may be difficult for you, but I need you to sign these separation agreement." She handed him the papers.

He took them from her, "No problem, Okie Dokie." He signed them and handed them to her, but she still walked in. "Wow I expected you to make a scene."

He pushed them into her hand, "No scene, here you go, bye." He opened the door, but she stopped.

She saw her suitcase on the floor, What are you doing with my Louis Vuitton?"

"Um. the maid packed my clothes in it. I thought it was a parting gift."

"Well it's not, I want it back."

"Well that's too bad. Possession is nine-tenths of the law."

She picked it up, "The hell it is, what do you have in here?" She couldn't pick it up with Christy still folded in it.

He reached for it, "My self-help books, so give it back."

She yanked it back, "Damn it Gabriel, it is my suitcase."

"I'll return it when I m no longer living it in."

She let it go and stared at him, "Fine!" She kicked it over, "Keep it!" She strutted out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

Gabriel rushed over and opened it, "I'm so sorry, that was really close."

She stood staring at him, "That's okay." She cupped his face in her hands and gave him a huge kiss."

He pulled back, "What was that?"

She held him, "I don't know. All I know is that I'm really turned on right now."

"Getting locked up in a suitcase really does it for you?"

She dropped to her knees, "Just shut up and be grateful." She tugged his boxers off and his stiffening cock sprung out. It wasn't large by any account, but she knew right now it would do. She took the entire thing into her mouth. Her tongue flicked out and danced up and down its entire length. It grew, but even stiff it still wasn't what she was used to.

Gabriel ran his fingers through her light blonde hair and tore off her ponytail holder. Her hair floated about her face and he swept it away as the head of his cock lightly brushed the back of her throat.

She began bobbing up and down, over and over again. She tore off her hoodie and her shirt came off next. She wasn't wearing a bra and she pressed her large, firm tits against his hairy thighs and she licked at his balls while she stroked his cock.

Gabriel removed his t-shirt and pulled Christy to her feet. He pushed her onto the bed and off came her jeans, taking her sopping panties along with them. He buried his face in her pussy and found her wetter than he ever found her before. He attacked her clit and she humped his face, she was that turned on.

Christy needed more than just his tongue right now. She pulled up upward and gripping his cock, she guided it into her hole. She let out a sigh as she felt him sink balls deep into her. She groaned, it wasn't what she needed, but it was better than her own fingers. She met his every thrust with ones of her own. Her hand drifted down and as she felt him plowing way in her sloppy cunt, she rubbed her clit furiously. It was all she needed and before long, the yearning she felt, finally exploded and she came all over his cock.

Gabriel never imagined her cumming this hard or this quickly. It really saved him as he lost it and began to pump his hot load in her cum filled pussy. He continued to drive in and out of her until he was spent and he kissed her.

She finally realized he smelled pretty bad. She pushed him away, "You need a long, hot shower and a shave. Try brushing too. I gotta go, talk to you later."

She dressed as fast as she could as she tried to find all of her clothes and was out before his erection had even turned soft.

Later that afternoon, she told Bonnie and Marjorie about the suitcase. She even told them it was a Louis Vuitton."

Marjorie nodded, "Classy."

Christy nodded, "Yes and even though Gabriel lacks the equipment I'm used to, it was the hottest sex I ever had."

Marjorie nodded, "I get it, the danger. One time I was running with the Black Panthers. We knocked off a bank in Oakland. Jamel and two of his friends fucked me in the getaway car. I was air tight driving over the Golden Gate Bridge, talk about hot and dangerous."

Later Christy went to visit Gabriel back in his hotel room. She was glad to see he had showered and changed into clean clothes. They sat on the bed and he stared at her, "You really want to know what I am feeling?"

"Yeah, I don't want you and me to just be about sex. I wanna know what is going on in here." She raised her hand and pressed it to his chest. "Show me your true self."

He looked down at her hand, "Oh, well, okay, ever since my marriage ended. I've been reevaluating what I am and what I want. When you think about it, I went from my parent's house to my college dorm to married and living with Claudia. I've never been on my own."

She quickly got bored, "Let's go for a drive and get out of this smelly old hotel room" She drove and ended up in front of this huge house.

Gabriel looked out the window, "This is crazy?"

She was breathing heavily already, "I know!"

"Right in front of my ex-wife's house?"

She unbuckled her seat belt, "I know!"

"You realize if she catches us, you'll get fired."

She let out a groan and lifted her skirt to her waist, she tore open his pants and pulled his cock out, "Oh Yeah, keep saying that!" She mounted him, taking him deep into her already wet pussy.

He groaned out, "Uh, you'll get fired!"

She bounced up and down, she was out of control, "Keep telling me!"

"Um...You'll lose your 401K!"

She pulled up her blouse and crushed his face to her heaving tits, "Oh yes, more!"

"You'll wind up working as a cafeteria lady at an inner-city school where the kids are troubled and they don't appreciate your hard work."

She screamed out as her climax washed over her. She attacked his neck and continued riding him, she needed him to fill her with his hot cum. She growled out and kissed him hard, cutting off his crazy banter. She felt him erupt, sending a fountain of his cum deep into her spasming pussy.

The next day, Christy was at the restaurant and she came across Claudia. She stopped Christy, "We have a menu meeting in your office at four this afternoon."

Christy nodded, "Four, you got it." She pulled her phone out of her suit coat, "Yeah, Gabriel, it's me. Listen I'm gonna need you under my desk at 3:45 this afternoon. Yeah, that's right, I said, under my desk. I am wearing a skirt, put two and two together.

At four, he was already there and there was a knock on the door, Claudia and Rudy walked in, "You ready for us?"

"Hell yeah! Let's do this thing. Okay Rudy, what do you got?"

"Well, I am planning an adventure for your tongue."

Christy let out a gasp, "Ooh! I like the sound of that."

"Now, starting with the appetizer, I have created a ramp and mushroom tart with celery pesto."

Claudia made a funny face, "Hmm, I don't know. What do you think, Christy?" She looked to her.

She felt Gabriel's tongue sliding up and down her bare slit, "Oh...I like that! It's light, tasty!" She drew in a heavy breath.

Rudy rolled his eyes, "So glad the former waitress approves."

Christy leaned back in her chair, closed her eyes and placed her hands on the back of her head and drew in a deeper breath of air. She felt Gabriel's tongue flicking back and forth across her budding clit.

Rudy continued, "Now, next, I would like to swap out the beet salad for one with sweet gem lettuce..."

Christy bit her lip, "Ah, what works! Keep going."

"And blanched asparagus and avocado vinaigrette."

She placed her hands on the desk and squirmed, "Mmm, mmm, mmm!" She growled out, "That's perfect, keep going!"

"Now for the entree, I've been toying around with a spring lamb serves with a pickled artichoke."

Christy was on the verge of an orgasm. She slammed her hand down on the desk, "DAMN IT, that's good!" She looked to Claudia, "Lamb and artichoke, I mean, come on."

Rudy finished off, "And to finish things off, a white peach crumble with creme fraiche."

Christy nodded again and again, "Yes, yes, yes, perfect. That is how you finish." She slowly came down from her orgasm, painting Gabriel's active tongue with her milky cunt juices.

Claudia shrugged, "Yeah, I'm not feeling it!"

Christy chuckled, "You should be sitting over here."

Rudy left and Christy looked to Claudia, "So is there anything else you need to discuss?"

Claudia looked to her, "Yes, I need to ask you a personal favor."

"Name it."

"I want you to go out with Gabriel."

All of a sudden there was a loud thumping under the desk. Gabriel smacked his head on the desk. Christy chuckled, "Sorry, restless leg syndrome. You're trying to fix me up with your ex?"

"Well, the sooner he meets someone, the sooner he'll re-marry, and the sooner I can stop paying him alimony."

"So what you're telling me is he's not good enough for you, but he's good enough for me?"

Claudia leaned in, "Thanks for not making me say it." She got up, "Anyway, mull it over."

As she left Christy yelled back, "Will do, boss."

From under the desk Gabriel blurted out, "This is amazing."

She wiggled her skirt back in place, "How do you figure?"

"If she wants me to date you, then we don't have to hide anymore. We can have an honest, open relationship."

She let out a long sigh, "Oh.....You just don't get it, do you?" She got up, adjusted her skirt and left the office.

After she left, he called out to the empty office, "My wife ruins everything!"

Violet had a new boyfriend and she was reluctant to tell Christy and Bonnie about him. After nagging her relentlessly, she finally broke down and told them, "He's just a guy."

Christy wasn't going to stop at that, "Where did you meet him?"

She rolled her eyes, "At school."

Bonnie chimed in, "So, he's a student."

She avoided answering that, "God! What is with you guys? Just....leave it alone"

Bonnie wouldn't leave it, "So he's not a student."

Christy added, "Violet, you know the kind of men your grandmother and I have dated. We are the last people in the world to judge." She looked to Bonnie, "Am I right?"

Bonnie nodded, "Mmm, absolutely, you cannot shock us."

They finally wore her down, "All right. He's a professor at my school, and he's 42 years old."

Both Christy and Bonnie sat there with their jaws on the floor. Christy turned to Bonnie, "I'm calling the police."

"Mom, I'm 19. No one's doing anything wrong. Hang up the fucking phone."

Christy tossed her cell on the table, "Then why are you hiding this from us?"

"Because I was afraid you might not handle it well."

Christy jumped to her feet, "Why would you think that? My little girl is dating a man who's old enough to be her father. Why would that upset me? It's just Jim fucking Dandy!"

Bonnie leaned over, "Pssst! You're not handling it well."

Violet turned to leave, "I'm out of here"

Christy turned to Bonnie and yelled, "I don't fucking believe it. 42 years old? It'd be less weird if you were dating him."

Bonnie shrugged, "Look, I haven't seen him, but if you want me to take a run at him, I will."

"Really not in the mood, Mom!"

She tried making it better, "It could be a lot worse. Could be one of the losers you dragged home when you were a teenager."

She hated her mother, "He's old enough to be one of the losers I dragged home."

"Look, the more a mother fights a daughter on who she chooses for a boyfriend, the more she'll run to him."

"How do you know that?"

Bonnie scoffed, "I point to your two children. And in the spirit of fairness, I point to you, too."

Later that evening, Violet snuck into a dark apartment and as she closed the door, the light came on. She threw her head back, "Oh, God!"

Christy was on the stairs, "Relax, I just wanted to apologize."

"Really?"

Christy, moved into the living room, "Come here, sit down."

"Can we just do this in the morning?"

Christy lost it and yelled out, "Damn it, Violet, sit down! Please....?" She waited for her to sit down, "Listen, it's natural that I worry some guy might be taking advantage of you."

Violet gritted her teeth, "Where's the apology?"

"It's coming."

"Better come soon."

"One second." She got up off the sofa, went into the kitchen and suddenly there was the sound of breaking dishes. she came out of the kitchen, "Anyway....you and I both know that I wasn't always there for you, so you got to forgive me for being a little overprotective now."

"I get it."

"You do?"

"Gregory explained all this to me. He's a psychology professor. He actually did his doctoral thesis on the damaging effects of alcoholism on families, so he gets that part, too."

Christy grinned back at her, "Well, isn't that just super."

All of a sudden Bonnie come down from the bedroom, "Oh, hey, what are you guys doing up?"

Christy groaned out, "Oh give me a break, I heard you breathing up there."

"Great, then I can jump right in. Why don't you invite Gregory over for dinner?"

Violet shook her head, "Oh, no. He knows I grew up in the circus, he doesn't need to meet the clowns."

Bonnie was insistent, "Honey, I promise your mom and I will be on our best behavior. We'll make him feel really welcome."

"Well, he did say he'd like to meet you. Especially after I told him how you, mom and Luke sorta had a threesome with me. He was shocked and a little turned on by the graphic details I explained to him."

Bonnie looked to Christy, "Where was I when all of that was happening?"

"Aw, well, that was the night when you and Alvin had a threesome with his ex-wife."

Oh wow, that explains it, or I would have been there watching and throwing out pointers."

"Come on Mom, I don't need pointers when it comes to that."

Bonnie turned back to Violet, "So he wants to meet us, huh? That's a good sign."

Christy held up her hand, "Wait a minute. Did he want to meet us, before or after you told him about your threesome with me and Luke?"

She shrugged, "I can't remember, why?"

Christy was suddenly wondering what he had in mind, but Violet continued, "You'll see, he's a terrific guy and I think he really cares for me."

Christy wasn't so sure, especially after telling him about the threesome she had, "I'm sure he does. Which brings up the question: Where are you in the relationship?"

Violet became defensive suddenly, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Bonnie made it clean. "Are you fucking him?"

Violet was insulted,. but didn't answer, "I'm not talking about this with you."

Bonnie looked to Christy, "Oh she's fucking him, you can bet on it."

Violet hopped up, "I'm going to bed now."

Christy blurted out, "Okay, but we're gonna do the dinner, right?"

Violet turned, "Depends, who's cooking?"

Christy turned to Bonnie, "She'll cook."

"All right, I'll set it up, good night!" As she walked to the bedroom she called out, "I still never got my apology."

"Sorry!"

"Too late."

Christy turned to Bonnie, "I can't go to sleep now. If I close my eyes, I picture Richard Dreyfuss showering with my daughter."

"Thanks, now I'm not sleeping either. I'd do Richard Dreyfuss."

She groaned, "Now keep your hands off my daughter's professor."

A couple days later Bonnie was cooking while Christy set the table. They were both dressed in black slacks. Bonnie had a red sweater on, while Christy's was pink.

Baxter was getting a drink out of the kitchen. He was there to pick up Roscoe so they could grill Gregory without him there, "So, he's older than I am, huh?"

Christy was still upset, "Yup!"

"Man, I don't know whether to be disgusted or impressed."

"You're disgusted."

He scoffed, "I can be both. Mind if I stick around to meet him?

"Yeah, actually, I do. Take the kid that is yours and go."

He headed for the door, "All right Roscoe, let's hit it." All of a sudden the door opened and Violet came in with Gregory (David Crumholtz).

Baxter stopped dead and grinned, "Hey!"

Violet turned to him, "Hey, Baxter, this is Gregory. Gregory, this is my little brother Roscoe and Roscoe's dad, Baxter."

"Hi, nice to meet you."

Baxter looked him over, "Nice to meet you, too.....Okay....We'll be on our way." He headed out as Violet went into the kitchen and he stopped and turned to Gregory, "Just a heads up, as Violet's former stepfather, I'm keeping my eye on you. But as a bystander dude, I tip my cap." He left

Out in the kitchen, Bonnie and Christy were peaking through the slats on the louvers to check him out. Bonnie poked at Christy, "Not her usual type."

Christy added, "Looks like her usual type's parole officer."

Gregory helped Violet off with her coat. She was wearing a silky burgundy blouse and a rather short gray skirt. Her long blonde hair floated over the blouse and rested nicely atop her firm breasts. She licked her lips, "It's still not too late to run."

He chuckled, "I'm fine, I'm still picturing you and your mother with your ex-boyfriend."

Just then Christy and Bonnie came into the room calling out, "Welcome, welcome, welcome!"

All of a sudden Violet was uncomfortable, by what Gregory just said and by her mother and grandmother's entrance, "Okay, mom, grandma, this is Gregory."

Christy approached him and put out her hand, "Oh, it is so nice to meet you."

He shook her hand, "Nice to meet you, too."

Bonnie shook his hand, "Please, sit down. Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Yeah, I'd love one." Violet added, "I'll have one too."

Christy looked to the two of them, "You're not old enough to drink." She got up to get the wine and Bonnie took a seat beside him, "So Violet tells us you teach at the junior college."

"Yes, I do, Psychology."

"Well, then we have something in common. I'm a certified life coach."

He was stunned, "C...Certified? Oh, that's fabulous, because, you know, there are so many fly-by-night life coaches."

They sat down in the kitchen to have a nice dinner and they asked him several probing questions and he fielded them all.

"So after my mom had the stroke, I took off a year of grad school to take care of her, which I thought was gonna be hard, uh, but it turned into this wonderful experience, because we got to know each other as adults. And that was a priceless gift."

Bonnie nodded, "That's beautiful." She looked to Christy, "She would never do that for me."

Christy looked to Gregory, "She's right."

Violet put her napkin on her plate, "Well, this was fun. I'm gonna grab out coats." She got up and tried to leave the kitchen.

Christy looked to Gregory, "Oh, so soon?"

Violet stopped, "You wanted to meet him, you met him now say good-bye." She left.

Gregory still sat there, "Uh, be right there." He turned back to Christy and Bonnie, "Listen I just want to say...I get that you have your misgivings about me. If I was in your position, I would feel the exact same way. But you have to know I wasn't looking for this. I'm not the guy who dates younger women. But we just made a connection. And I want to reassure you that I care deeply about Violet."

Both Bonnie and Christy replied at the same time, "Okay, well, thank you."

Violet came back into the room, "You ready?"

They got up and Gregory went to Violet and pulled her aside and whispered something in her ear.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers