Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet was shocked, but was a little turned on by his proposal. She turned to her mother, "Aw, well Mom, you know I told Gregory about what you taught Luke and I. Well we were wondering if you and Bonnie here could walk us through the ins and outs of threesomes and foursomes. He has a few other students who would like to join us, but we're a little leery about how to get it started."

Christy didn't believe what she was hearing. She looked to Bonnie, but all she saw was her mother grinning from ear to ear, "You know Christy, I wasn't there to see what you did, but from what Luke told me, it was the hottest sex he ever had. I think, even though he is older than you, he could learn a lot from the two of us."

Christy wasn't sure what to say, especially after what he just told the two of them in the kitchen, "What about not hurting her and you had a special connection to her?"

He nodded, "Everything I said, I meant, but Violet had several discussions and she is open to new sexual experiences. After what she told me what she did with you and her old boyfriend, it peaked my interest. I asked her before we came here if she was open to try anything like that again and she nearly raped me in the car. So you see, I DO MEAN everything I told you in the kitchen, and if you don't want to proceed, we won't push it. Just to let you know, either way, Violet wants to experiment in this and if not with you, we'll find someone else to try it with."

Bonnie nodded, "Looks like it's a done deal Christy. Wouldn't you rather have her experiment with the two of us and not some other random people?"

Christy let out a grunt, "I would rather she didn't do this with any of the above."

Violet finally spoke up, "Listen Mom, I have to say, I was a little disappointed when he brought up the idea, but the more I thought about it, I got hotter and hotter. Not only that, but what we did with Luke was so fucking hot, I never came so hard and I've even had dreams about what we did. One more thing, Gregory is a very gentle and experienced lover. I know you don't want to hear that, but he is way better than Luke and that was amazing. Just think what the three of us could do to him and him to us."

Christy, even though she was against it was getting turned on just thinking about doing what the three of them suggested. She let out a deep breath of air and threw up her arms, "What the fuck, okay, I'm in."

Violet hopped up and down, "Oh, wow, this is going to be so fucking hot. So how are we going to begin."

Christy took a seat on one side of the sofa and pulled Gregory down beside her. She pointed to Violet, "You sit on the other side of him."

Bonnie already walked around behind the couch and placed her hands on his broad shoulders.

He looked up at her and winked at her, "Okay, I've never done anything like this before, how do we begin?"

Bonnie chuckled, "Okay then, I believe first off we have to get rid of this 1950's sweater." She ran her hands down his chest and grabbed the bottom of his sleeveless sweater and pulled it up and off of him.

Christi and Violet began working on his shirt. Violet pulled it out of his pants and worked on the buttons from the bottom up and Christi worked on them from the collar down. They met in the middle and before long, Gregory was sitting there naked from the waist up.

Bonnie came around and pushed the coffee table back and began working on his shoes and when she reached for his socks, he jumped, "I'm a little ticklish."

Bonnie chuckled, "Don't worry, I'll be gentle, but there is no way we are doing this with you wearing socks. It isn't a 70's porn movie where the male star is wearing socks." She removed them and by now, Violet had his pants open and she watched as Bonnie tugged at the legs of his pants and he was suddenly sitting before three fully dressed women, in only his jockey shorts.

Christi ran her hands up and down his hairy legs, "I like a man with a lot of hair, makes me look even sexier."

Violet rolled her eyes, "I don't even know how to respond to that." She tugged at his shorts and his already stiff cock popped free. She giggled, "Don't you just love circumcised cocks? No hidden head to pop out and scare you."

Bonnie let out a groan, "Okay, now that is something no one in this room can respond too, right Christi?"

She shrugged, "I can take them or leave them, but I have to agree with Violet, a lot more sanitary."

Gregory let out a sigh, "I know I'm sitting here naked with three fully dressed women and listening to the advantages and disadvantages of a circumcised penis, but would you mind doing two things? First of all stop talking about circumcised penises and would any of you mind getting naked, just like me?"

Bonnie nodded, "I think we can accommodate both of those requests." She looked to Violet and Christi and grabbing them both by the hand, she pulled them to their feet.

Over the next several minutes, there was a great deal of kissing, caressing, giggling and by the time they had finished, there were two blondes and one brunette naked as the day they were born standing before Gregory.

Both Bonnie and Christi were staring at his cock. They liked how he leisurely stroked his shaft as he took in the two naked women before him. Bonnie looked to Christi and motioned to her and she knew exactly what she meant. They each took one of his hands and pulled him to his feet.

Violet worked quickly, throwing off the cushions and pulled the hide-away bed from beneath the sofa and Bonnie and Christi pushed him back and he landed flat on his back.

Both Bonnie and Christi followed him and they met at his groin. Bonnie went for his dark, swollen nut sack as Christi ran her tiny wet tongue all along the shaft until she reached the head. She popped it into her mouth and seeing he wasn't the largest she's ever had, she was able to envelope the entire shaft and it barely brushed her throat.

Violet joined them, but spent most of her time, kissing him and caressing his hairy chest. She loved how his tight beard tickled her skin without really making a rash, like so many other beards have done.

Gregory was in sexual overload. This exceeded any of his expectations and he didn't know where to focus his attention. He just went with them, knowing Bonnie and Christi were old pros at this.

Christi backed off and moved up his body and both her and Violet pressed their tits to his face. She let out a gasp when he nipped at one of her stiff nipples.

Gregory let out a loud moan when he felt his cock sliding deep into Bonnie's mouth and it entered her throat. Bonnie was expert cocksucker and she worked her throat muscles to massage the head of his cock. Normally it was along the shaft, but seeing he wasn't the largest in her past stable of men. He tried to grip her head, but there were too many arms and legs in the way.

Violet pushed her mother aside and she threw her leg over his head and lowered her tight lipped pussy to his mouth. She threw her head back as she felt his tongue dart out and tongue fucked her hole. She loved that about him. Unlike guys like Luke and other boys, she loved Gregory, a man who already had enough experience to know how to eat pussy.

Christi knelt up and kissed her daughter, taking her by surprise, but knowing this is what Gregory wanted, she went with it and returned the kiss. Violet took Christy by the back of her head and pulled her tight to her mouth. She was shaking as there were two mouths on her. Both of them were kissing her lips, but at opposite ends of her body.

Bonnie released his cock and straddled his body and slowly sank her wet cunt to his cock and even though it wasn't what she was used to, it would do the job, especially with Christi and Violet to push her past the finish line. She began bouncing up and down, taking him balls deep in her sloppy pussy. She leaned forward and soon the three generations of Plunketts were locked together.

Violet started cumming when she felt her clit being teased and sucked on and having her mother and grandmother kissing her too was just enough for her to lose it and she released a stream of her cunt juices all over his lips and tongue.

Gregory lapped up all the juices Violet released and he started to lose it and he sent stream after stream deep into Bonnie's pussy. He was totally spent, but Bonnie and Christi were left hanging.

Bonnie slipped to the side as she felt Gregory's cock soften and slip from her pussy. She looked to Christi and the two of them were on one another on a flash. They were soon locked in a torrid sixty-nine, licking and sucking at one another.

Gregory watched in awe as his girlfriend's mother and grandmother licked, sucked and fingered one another. He drew Violet down to him and they embraced and hugged as they watched the two women slowly brought each other to the orgasm they needed.

Violet was shocked, but Gregory kissed her and whispered, "Don't you dare judge them. We were the ones who pressed the issue and it was my fault for not being man enough to satisfy Bonnie."

After a couple more minutes, Christi and Bonnie came and clung to one another and when they parted, they saw the other two watching. They slowly covered up and Bonnie shrugged, "Hey this wasn't our idea. What do you expect Violet,that we stop once the two of you finished?"

Christi was pissed, "Don't you dare judge me. I had no intentions of doing anything like this, just fuck off Violet." She grabbed her clothes and hugging them to her naked body. She rushed upstairs to her bathroom.

Gregory and Violet got dressed and he looked to Violet, I think we both owe your mother and grandmother an apology. I think we made them feel uncomfortable and that was the last thing I wanted to do."

Bonnie was in the kitchen, she had slipped into her sweater and slacks, not worrying about her underwear. she just wanted to cover up and get away from their prying eyes.

The two of them got up and after putting the sofa back together they went into the kitchen, "Hey grandma, I'm so, so sorry. I know what we must have looked like watching you two, but we are so sorry, please tell mom the same."

Bonnie shook her head, "Oh no Violet, you're not getting off that easy. I expect you to apologize yourself. You don't have to do it now, but soon. I doubt if she's in any shape to see either of you right now."

They both hugged Bonnie, this time as friends and relative, nothing sexual. They headed out and Violet stayed the next several days at Gregory's. She wasn't comfortable facing her mother anytime soon.

About a week after the weird night, Violet came and poured out her heart to Christi. She was sorry for judging her, especially after the two of them were the ones who pushed for the get together. Christi accepted her apology, but swore never to have any more sexual encounters with her daughter or Gregory. Violet accepted this and after packing a suitcase, she told her mother that she was staying at Gregory's apartment for the next few weeks.

With Violet out of her life, things settled down at the Plunkett apartment. Christi focused on her job and her education. When she wasn't working or studying, she was at the center at A.A. meetings

While at a meeting, they met a young drug addicted female. After talking with Bonnie, she agreed to help her.

Bonnie & Christy allow Jodi (Emily Osment) to stay with them while she gets clean. Her drug dealing boyfriend beat her when she told him she wanted to get clean. She spent most of her time sleeping and when Bonnie & Christy came home, she was still sleeping. She rolled over and told them how much she appreciated their help. She hugged Bonnie and then Christy and she turned her head and their lips met.

Christy pulled back, "You don't have to do this. We're letting you stay, you just need to get a job." Christi loved how Jodi's layered blonde hair, even tousled looked amazing.

Jodi ignored her and kissed her again and this time Christi didn't object. She reminded her of Violet, a little tinier, but her body was even firmer without having been pregnant. After the fiasco she had with Violet and Gregory, she had second thoughts about doing the same with Jodi, but when Jodi attacked her neck and Jodi's hand slid into her panties, all thought of denying Jodi to play with her, slipped away.

Christi suddenly began to return the playful actions she was receiving.

Bonnie took a seat on the arm chair and looked on. She loved watching Christi with another woman. She used to get off watching the young teen eating and sucking on her long-time lesbian lover, Janine. She began to squirm in the chair when Jodi pulled the top off of Christy and soon after that, her bra fell away too. Jodi's swollen lips closed around one of Christi's tiny nipples and when she bit a little too hard, she saw Christy's fingers clutch at her hair and pulled her away from her swollen nipple.

Christy the the opportunity to yank Jodi's cropped top off and she was amazed how similar her tits were to her own. She guided Jodi back onto the fold out bed and just like Jodi did earlier, she began nibbling on the sensitive flesh of her neck.

Jodi arched her hips off the bed and Christy took Jodi's sweatpants off her tiny ass and tossed them to Bonnie.

Bonnie inhaled Jodi's fragrant scent and she knew she would soon be in there, joining her daughter and the tiny blonde. She got up and hurried upstairs. She stripped off her clothes and after opening her night stand, she slipped into the harness she used to use on Janine. She smiled thinking of all the hot times she had with her. Christy asked her several times why she still had it, but always shrugged, "It was a time when I was happy and carefree and I just can't see me throwing it away."

Bonnie found a pair of thigh-high stocking, she slipped into them and donned a pair of fuck me heels and after pulling her hair from a ponytail, she ran a brush through it several times and her long dark brown hair gleamed in the light of the room. She headed downstairs and stopped when she saw Jodi and Christy locked together in a classic sixty-nine. Jodi was on top, her head was buried between Christy's thighs and her tongue was flicking out, worrying Christy's blood red clit. She slipped two fingers into her pussy and Bonnie knew without a doubt that this wasn't her first time with another woman.

Bonnie swayed down the stairs and stood alongside the sofa bed, "Mind of I join in?"

Jodi's head popped out from Christy's glistening cunt. She smiled up at her, her face covered in Christy's juices, "Oh fuck yeah! Come on and fuck me with that huge cock. I've been without for way too long and I thought I was going to go insane if I didn't have a cock in me soon."

Christy's hands were gliding all over the toned body of the tattooed blonde. She loved how tiny and firm her ass was. After Violet had the baby, she never lost the weight in her ass like she did and she loved how similar her body was to her own.

Christy looked up and saw the large rubbery cock swaying before her. She grabbed hold of it and sucked it a couple of times. She got it nice and wet and fisting it, she guided it to Jodi's already sloppy cunt. She watched in awe as Bonnie pushed forward and Jodi's cunt swallowed up the entire ten inches of fake cock.

Jodi reared her head and screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah Bonnie! FUCK ME, Slam that fucking cock in me and fuck the shit out of me!" She dropped her head and doubled her efforts. She sucked hard on Christi's clit and her tongue flicked out, dancing all over Christy's entire pussy. She slammed her fingers in and out of Christi's sloppy cunt at the same pace that Bonnie was fucking her pussy.

Christy was the recipient of what Bonnie was doing to Jodi. She clutched at Jodi's head and pressed it harder to her pussy. She squirmed beneath Jodi and felt an orgasm coming on. She released her head and ran down her slender body and grabbed her ass. She felt her mother's belly pressing against her hand she wormed her fingers into Jodi's tiny asshole.

Jodi bucked wildly when she felt Christi's fingers slid into her ass. When she did this, it sent the dildo attached to the harness strapped to Bonnie to shift and drive into areas of her pussy never probed before. She lost it, letting out a blood-curdling scream and started to shake. She came hard and Bonnie had a rough time keeping the dildo deep in her pussy.

Christi latched her lips to Jodi's stiff clit and when she flicked her tongue out, it sent Jodi into the stratosphere. Christy tightened her grip on her hips and shoved a second finger deep into Jodi's ass.

Jodi was screaming over and over again, "Oh fuck me, fuck me harder! Yes, yes, oh my God, I never came this hard before. Please, please don't stop, either of you. Yes, yes, I'm cumming again, ohhhhhhhhhh Fuckkkkkkkkkk meeeee!" She slumped against the sweaty body of Christy's and lazily licked at Christy's sweet tasting pussy.

Christy already came once, but could do with yet another. She stared up at her mother and winked, "Hey Mom, how about giving your lonely daughter a shot at that too." She gently rolled Jodi off of her and she curled up in a ball to watch the mother/daughter go at it.

Bonnie scooted around and settled between Christi's outstretched legs. Bonnie gripped the slime covered dildo and slowly slipped it into Christy's juicy cunt.

Christy's legs came up and even though they were tiny, they were strong and she pulled Bonnie down until the entire ten inches of rubbery cock slide into her pussy. She wrapped her arms around her mother and she shocked Bonnie when she pulled her to her and kissed her, just like Janine had taught her.

After the initial shock wore off, Bonnie kissed Christy back and before long the two of them were grinding their groins together. Bonnie broke the kiss and she loved how Christy raked her hair with her fingers as she clamped her lips to one of Christy's rock-hard nipples.

Jodi was finally recovering and she scooted behind Bonnie and rolling onto her back, she grabbed hold of her trim hips and even though Bonnie was still fucking Christy, she managed to latch her mouth onto Bonnie's extremely wet pussy. She gripped her hips and as she worked her over, she side two fingers deep into Bonnie's pussy. Her thumb rolled her clit and like magic, both Christy and Bonnie was about to cum at the same time.

Bonnie slammed into her daughter's pussy as hard as she could and when she lost it from Jodi's extremely talented tongue and fingers, she held it there and drenched Christy's pussy with her cunt juices.

Christy rotated her hips even harder, grinding her clit against the base of the dildo and she lost it and kissing Bonnie with the intensity of a long lost lover, she let loose and came too.

The three of them clung together for nearly half an hour. During their post-coital orgasms, they caressed and kissed one another. Christy looked to Bonnie, "Looks like you and I finally found a release for the lack of men in our lives."

Bonnie chuckled, "I guess we have, not to mention this gorgeous tart to mix things up once in awhile."

They turned Jodi's life around. She got a job as a barista. After three months, she went to visit her sister. She paid her back for the money she stole from her, and Jodi ended moving in with her sister.

Christy and Bonnie were so proud of how they helped an not-so-innocent teenager turn her life around, they went looking for another soul to save. They found a drunk tall redhead at the bar, Bonnie came over to her, "Hi.'

She sat up and stared at Bonnie, "Wow, you are a big one."

Christi added, "Hi."

She looked to Christy, "Wow, you're a teeny-tiny one."

"We are Bonnie and Christy."

"Well, hi again and I'm Michelle (Judy Greer). Look here, you're the big one and you're the little one. I can be the medium one."