Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie smiled at Michelle, "We can help you. Would you like us to help you?"

"Sure, bring them all here."

Christy added, "We can take you to them, would you like that?"

She chuckled., "I want it all bitches!"

They ended up at a AA meeting; but all Michelle did was play the piano. She sang Bohemian Rhapsody for the group.

Marge came over to Bonnie and Christy, "Where did you find Freddie Mercury?"

Bonnie chuckled, "We pulled her out of a bar."

Christy added, "We're like an alcoholic SWAT team."

They took her back to their apartment and Bonnie led her in, "Okay, here we are. Let's get you to bed."

She swung her purse around, "Oh boy, how is this gonna work?"

Christy stared at her, "What do you mean?"

Michelle removed her jacket, "I've never done this girl on girl thing before. Do we need to breed a bunch of dogs first or do we just get to it." She pulled off her shoes.

Bonnie smiled at her, "We're not gay, even though we have dabbled with the female body before."

"Then why were at a lesbian piano bar before?"

Christy chimed in, "That was an AA meeting."

"Oh, so that is why no one was dancing." She climbed up onto the sofa and crawled over to Bonnie, "Okay, so which one of you is going to be the dude?"

Bonnie looked to Christy, "Why are you looking at me for?"

Michelle threw her arms around Bonnie and Bonnie tried to resist, "You need to sleep it off."

Michelle nuzzled her neck, "But I'm HORNY!"

Bonnie lost it and couldn't resist the shapely redhead and clothes slowly disappeared from their bodies.

Christi struggled getting her off the sofa long enough to open the bed and before she could move aside, Michelle broke her heated embrace from Bonnie and pulled Christy to her half naked body.

She broke free and called out to Bonnie, "I'm heading upstairs for the you know what."

Bonnie gave her the thumbs up and went back on the offense. She took in the slender redhead before her. She already had Michelle's blouse unbuttoned and her jacket was in a heap in the floor. Her black slacks were unzipped, but still hung on her slender hips. She stepped into her embrace and Michelle's head fell back as Bonnie nibbled at her ear and her hand slipped into the opening of her blouse. She gave it a tiny tug and it fell off her shoulders and joined her jacket.

While this was going on, Christy was upstairs. She disinfected the strap-on dildo and grabbed a bottle of lube, unsure if she was going to need it. She stripped off her clothes and released her hair from her ponytail. She stared at herself in the mirror, "Okay, we'll help her tomorrow, tonight, I get to be the guy and see if I can get the new-be to learn to like women. She headed downstairs and found Michelle naked and she was sitting on arm of the sofa.

Bonnie was tugging at the mattress, it was stuck and she gave it one more hard tug and it opened up. Just in time, because Michelle fell back onto the mattress and looked up at Christy standing there with the large dildo pointing straight at her. She giggled, "Okay, now I know who's playing the dude tonight."

She half sat up and grabbed hold of Christy's tiny hips, "I thought for sure the tall one was going to be the dude, she even acts like one when we kissed."

Bonnie was stepping out of her slacks, already naked from the waist up, "Hey, I'd like you to know, I played the past of the gal for over two years with a real full-blown lesbian."

Michelle pouted, "Please don't be mad at me, I do like the way you look. Come over here and give little old Michelle a kiss."

Bonnie kissed her and guided her onto her back. Bonnie left a trail of kisses from her pert tits, across her heaving belly and settled in between her legs. She liked the little patch of red hair framing her already moist pussy. She licked her several times from asshole to clit and back again.

Michelle gripped her brown hair. Bonnie's hair colored changed as often as her bed sheets. She giggled, "See I thought you'd be the dude." She turned her head and saw Christy beside her and without even thinking about it, her mouth opened and she was taking the large dildo into her mouth. She was talented and Christy was shocked to see her take nearly the entire fat cock into her mouth and throat. Her nostrils flared as she pulled back and looked into Christy's smoky eyes, "Too bad you can't feel that. I've been told several times I'm an exceptional cocksucker."

Christy knew she was, because as she did so, the butt of the dildo pressed tightly against her clit and she felt the excitement rush through her entire tiny pussy. She pulled it out of Michelle's mouth and looked to Bonnie, "So is she wet enough?"

Bonnie's head popped out from between her long legs. Her face was completely coated in Michelle's cunt juices, "You tell me, what do you think?"

Christy giggled and switched places with her and she settled between Michelle's legs. She guided the thick, fat cock into Michelle and Michelle began to tremble and shake. Her ass came off the mattress and reached up and grabbed hold of Christy. She pulled her hard against her slender curves and she let out a growl, "Wow, this is even better than a guy. I doubt if this will ever go soft on me. Come on dude, fuck me, fuck me hard and make me squeal."

Bonnie was in need of a little action, and at the same time, wanted to shut Michelle up. She threw her leg over Michelle's head and lowered her wet pussy to her mouth. It shut her up, but she used her tongue in yet an even better way. Bonnie was facing Christi and the two of them began playing with Michelle's tits and pussy and she rocked the bed. They were lucky they were on the ground floor. She bounced up and down as she raced towards an orgasm.

Bonnie played with Michelle's clit and kissed Christy. At the same time, Christy returned to kiss to Bonnie and tweaked and tugged on the marble hard tips of Michelle's pert tits.

Michelle was licking and sucking on Bonnie's pussy as if she was an old pro. She forced a finger in both of Bonnie's holes as she attacked her clit. Before long, Bonnie was cumming, as was Christy from the intense pressure the butt of the strap on was causing her clit.

Michelle was gasping for air as she already came twice and after Bonnie rolled away from her, she saw the effect the dildo was having on Christy, "Fuck, me, fuck me harder Dude!" She giggled, "I can't remember your name, so I'll just call you Dude!" She rolled her head all about as she lost it yet again and screamed out, "I'm cumming!" She fell back to the mattress, she passed out from the sex and alcohol.

Christy slowly withdrew the dildo from her trembling body. It was making involuntary movements, even though she had passed out.

Both Bonnie and Christy crawled off the bed. Bonnie gathered up her clothes as Christy covered Michelle's glowing body with the blanket. They headed upstairs, but Bonnie turned back to Christy, "Keep that thing away, who know if she isn't carrying any social diseases."

Christy chuckled, "Joke's on you, you ate her out and she did the same to you."

Bonnie groaned out, "Get to bed, we'll deal with her in the morning.

In the morning, Michelle woke up and wasn't sure where she was. She got dressed and just as she tried to escape, Bonnie and Christy stopped her, "We're here to help you."

"I don't need help. This is only the second time in my life I got this drunk. I had a bad day, I got passed over for a promotion and decided to get hammered."

Christy realized she screwed up and offered Michelle a ride back to her car.

They decided to give up looking for drunks and decided to just stay with the ones entering the AA meetings.

More to come!