Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 05

Story Info
Christy Samples Fred, Candace & More.
10.5k words
4.33
2.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

Over the past year, Baxter's girlfriend, Candace (Sara Rue), who comes from a rich family, constantly put down Christy at every turn and it continued to rub Christy the wrong way. From buying Roscoe new clothes, to giving him his own bedroom with a closet. At the Plunkett apartment, the closet was his bedroom. He excelled in school as Candace took interest in his studies and it totally turned Roscoe against Christy.

At a parent-teacher meeting Candace was once again condescending and Christy had enough, she stared at the gorgeous redhead and spat out, "I am not upset, you big red turd!"

The following week, she took Roscoe to Candace and Baxter's huge home for his visit. Baxter answered the door, Hey, buddy, Candace made cookies; they're in the kitchen."

Roscoe tore off for the kitchen blurting out, "Bye Mom!"

She yelled out, "Bye!" She looked to Baxter, "He used to give me a hug."

He shrugged, "Yeah, he's at that age. I wouldn't take it personally."

From the kitchen Candace yelled out, "Look who's home. Ooh, what a big hug!"

Baxter looked back at Christy, "Come on, he'd hug a scorpion if it had a cookie."

She smiled, "He just did!" She turned to leave, "See you later."

She headed down the walk and Candace opened the door back up, "Oh, Christy? Wait!"

She stopped and mumbled, "So close!" She turned and put on a fake smile, "Hey!"

Candace stepped out of the house "You got a second?"

Christy headed back towards the house, "Uh, sure, what's up?"

"Well, I've just been thinking, now that Baxter and I are getting married, you and I are gonna be in each other's lives a lot."

Christy nodded, "Yeah, I think about that, too."

"Wouldn't it just be easier if new wife and...old wife, were friends?"

Christy was getting upset, "OLD WIFE! She chuckled, "Good start!"

"How about I take you to lunch tomorrow?"

"Oh, that sounds super fun and nutritious, uh........but, um, ugh, I have plans with my Mom tomorrow."

Candace wasn't letting her off the hook, "Bring her, I love Bonnie."

"If we're gonna be friends, you can't lie to me."

Candace chuckled, "1:00 at the Oak Ridge Country Club?"

"Okay, uh, great. I will see you there."

Suddenly Candace leaped forward and hugged Christy, "Yey!"

Christy gave her a weak hug back, "Oh, there's the hug Roscoe loves." She could feel Candace's firm body press to hers and she pulled away and left before any more was said.

She got back to the apartment and Bonnie and Christy went through their entire wardrobe to find something suitable to wear to the club. They found nothing and headed to the mall to buy clothes they couldn't afford and return the following day.

They arrived at the club looking fabulous. Christy wore a chic red dress, showing off her curves perfectly. Her long light blonde hair was straight and looked very elegant.

Bonnie wore a blue print dress with a plunging neckline and her light brown hair was curled and hung down to her exposed breasts.

Candace saw they and waved them over. She took looked amazing. Her long red hair hang down in waves and rested upon her large tits. She stood to meet them. She was wearing a chic royal blue dress with a tiny black belt around her waist to accent her large tits and shapely hips. She gave them both an air kiss and they took a seat at the table.

She looked to the two of them, "Thank you for coming. I have to tell you, Baxter is sitting at home right now, out of his mind with worry that the three of us won't get along."

Christy replied, "Why wouldn't we get along?"

Candace scoffed, "That is exactly what I said to him. Frankly, I think he's afraid we'll gossip about him."

Christy rolled her eyes, "Like we don't have better things to talk about." After that there was a long pause of uncomfortable silence.

Candace broke it, "So Bonnie, what is it like to manage an apartment building?"

"Well, to be honest, I don't think of it as managing a building. I think of it as managing a diverse community of people."

Candace smiled, "Oh, that's a lovely thought."

Bonnie chuckled, "I'm kidding. I'm mostly killing mice and unclogging toilets." She picked up the menu, "So what's good here?"

They began to eat and the conversation went smoothly. Candace giggled, "Okay, okay, okay, I am dying to ask. What is the deal with Baxter and Q-tips?"

Christy nodded, "Oh no, is he still leaving them on the sink?"

Candace grinned, "The sink, the bathtub, the nightstand. The other day, I found one in the refrigerator."

Christy replied, "Yeah, you got to go easy on him with that. When he cleans his ears, it's like he goes into a trance state."

Bonnie added, "Remember when we took him to the emergency room to get one out?"

Candace let out a gasp, "Oh God, a Q-tip got stuck in his ear?"

Christy broke in, "You know what, we're having lunch. Yeah, let's say ear."

They all broke out in laughter. Candace snickered, "Oh well, you got to love him."

Christy shook her head, "Oh no, you got to love him, I did my time."

Candace continued to laugh, "Oh, this is so much fun. See, I knew if we made the effort, we could get along."

Bonnie spoke up, "Absolutely. There's a spa here, right?"

Candace nodded, "One of the best."

Bonnie chuckled, "Oh, yeah, we're getting along."

Just then a handsome man came to the table, "Well, look who's here."

Candace looked up, "Oh, hi Daddy."

He kissed her on the cheek, "Hey, Snicker-doodle."

"Uh, these are my friends, Christy and Bonnie."

He reached out and shook their hands, "Ah, nice to meet you. I'm Fred Hayes (Harry Hamlin). "So how do you girls know each other?"

Candace replied, "Well, Christy used to be married to Baxter."

He was stunned, ""Really? And you're friends?"

Christy stared up at him, "I'm surprised as you are."

He looked to Bonnie, "And what about this lovely lady? Have you also slept with Baxter?"

She glared at him, "I'm her mother, and Ew!"

He couldn't take his eyes off of Christy, "You know, your ex is one of my most popular employees."

"Mmm, I'm not surprised. He's a terrific guy."

"That and he sells killer weed."

Candace scoffed, "DADDY!"

He looked to his daughter, "Oh, lighten up, he gives me a family discount."

Bonnie blurted out, "What? I never got a discount."

Christy looked to her mother, "Maybe that's because, at our wedding, you introduced him to people as my "first husband."

Fred placed his hands on Christy's shoulder, "You know, I'm liking Candace's new friends. Especially you."

There was suddenly a stillness at the table. Christy was taken by surprise, "Oh, thank you, I guess."

Candice broke the uneasiness in the room, "So Daddy.....aren't you gonna go play golf?"

"No, I've got plenty of time." He stared down at Christy, "So, Christy, do you play?"

She tipped her head to the side and chuckled, "Only if there's a windmill."

'We don't have any of those. But, we have a waterfall on the tenth hole. Would you like to see it?"

"Um, I'm not wearing any sunblock."

They returned home and Fred was relentless. He kept on inviting her out to dinner, but she refused. He sent her golf clubs, one at a time starting with a putter. He even sent her a huge bag to hold them all.

There was a knock on the door and Christy answered it. Standing there was a delivery man. He handed her a huge vase full of red roses, "A delivery for Christy Plunkett?"

Bonnie hopped up and down, "It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! Read the card."

Christy put the vase down, "Would you please calm down?" She read the card, "Again he want to have dinner with me." She stared at Bonnie, "I'm not having dinner with him. Mom, he's Candace's father. He's gonna be Baxter's father-in-law and Roscoe's step-grandfather."

Bonnie hopped up and down, "And he's got five car dealerships, a full head of hair and when he looks down, he can see his belt."

Christy stood up, "Doesn't matter. I'm finally started to get along with Candace and, she is, like it or not, a part of my son's life."

Bonnie looked up at her, "What are you doing?"

"I'm calling Fred to tell him I'm not gonna go out with him." Bonnie snatched the phone from her hand, "No, you're not."

She chased her around the room, "Give me my phone."

She held it away from her, "Hear me out."

"I don't need to hear you out. Gimme."

Bonnie raised her hand high so Christy couldn't reach the phone, "Yes, I get the Roscoe thing, but you deserve to be happy too."

Christi jumped up several times, but was unable to reach Bonnie's hand.

Christy picked up the apartment phone and called him.

Fred wasn't giving up and continued to send more clubs, but Christy refused to have dinner with him. She was on her way to work and the doorbell rang again.

Bonnie answered it and it was Candace, "Hello Bonnie."

"Hey, Snicker-doodle, what's up?"

"We seem to have a bit of a situation."

Christy came to the door, "Is Roscoe okay?"

"Oh, he's fine. Christy, can we speak privately?"

Bonnie chimed in, "No, what's going on?"

Candace glared at Christy, "I don't know what your game is, but I want you to stay away from my father."

"I....don't have a game."

"I know you're jealous of me. You've always been jealous of me. But I can live with that because I was raised to be tolerant of those who are less fortunate."

Bonnie stepped away and grabbed hold of Christy's cell phone and came back to the door.

Candace continued her speech, "What I can't live with is you trying to better yourself by seducing my father."

Christy was fuming, "I didn't seduce anybody."

"I'm only gonna say this once. Stay away from him."

"Once will do it."

Bonnie handed Christy the phone, "It's ringing."

Christy took the phone, "Hi, Fred, it's Christy. I changed my mind. I would love to have dinner with you."

Bonnie snickered, ""Really can't thank you enough."

Candace was shocked and left in a huff.

That evening Christy donned a simple, but very, very sexy black dress and heels to match. Bonnie brushed out her hair and it looked incredible.

Fred took her to an exclusive Italian restaurant and the conversation was light and easy.

He took up his wine glass, "Are you sure this doesn't bother you?"

"Not at all, as a matter of fact drink up. I was hoping to drive that Ferrari out there."

"So, uh, let me see if I understand this....You just woke up one day and said, "I'm never gonna drink again"?

She nodded, "Yep! And then 11 years later, I quit drinking."

"Well, whatever you did, I'm impressed with the way you turned your life around."

Christy winked at him, "You should be, I'm a miracle."

"I just want you to know, I don't make it a habit of going out with my daughter's friends."

She chuckled, "Oh, I'm-I'm not her friend."

He gave her a wicked smile, "Good."

After dinner, he allowed her to drive his Ferrari and he walked her back to her door, "I'm, sorry if I freaked you out on that last turn."

"No, no, it's Ferrari, it's meant to be driven fast."

She giggled, "But not on two wheels."

"No, they give you four for a reason."

They stood before her door and she handed him his jacket that he so gallantly had on her shoulders, "Oh, well, here we are."

He took his jacket, "Uh, thank you for a lovely evening."

"Thank you, i really had a good time."

"I'm glad, when can I see you again?"

She was nervous, "Well, uh that's a little tricky. You get how this situation is complicated."

He nodded, "I do." He waited for an answer.

She shifted on her feet, "So how about tomorrow?"

"Great!" He kissed her lightly on the lips, "I'll bring a slower car, good night."

She grinned back at him, "Good night."

The following day Christy returned to Candace's house to pick up Roscoe. She rang the doorbell and Candace answered it. She didn't say a word, she just glared at Christy. Christy cleared her throat, "Is Roscoe ready?"

She looked over her shoulder, "Roscoe, your mom's here!" she continued to stand there glaring at her in silence.

Christy stood there looking around, trying not to look at Candace. After a long pause she yelled out, "Anytime Roscoe!"

He finally came out, "Hi, Mom."

"Hey, sweetie, did you have fun this weekend?"

"Yeah, Dad took me to the fair and I got to give a go-cart."

"Mmm, cool, I got to drive a Ferrari." She looked back at Candace and just smiled.

Candace was so mad, her face was redder than her hair.

Christy and Fred went out on another date and during dessert they did what did you do in certain years. It showed them both how far apart they were in ages.

She giggled., "I'm liking this game."

"I hate it.'

Too bad, your turn."

He took another bite of the chocolate cake, "Okay, 1996."

She rolled her eyes, "Oh, yeah, I don't want to play anymore."

"No, no, no, no, let's hear it."

"Okay....Might end this dinner real quick, but 1996. Stripper, alcohol, and got evicted from a tent."

He nodded, "I know there was something about you I liked."

"Oh, that's what did it?"

"Mmm, I like that you went from that, to this."

He waved his hands at how great she was now.

She pursed her lips, "Really?"

"Christy. you're an amazing woman."

She broke out in a smile, "Thank you, I think you're an amazing man."

Christy chuckled, "You know the waiter thinks we are father and daughter. Shall we test out my theory?"

He smiled at her and leaned over and kissed her. There was a loud crash of dished behind them and he nodded, "You were correct."

He dropped her off and Bonnie was upset that she wasn't banging the old guy yet.

That night, after Bonnie and Christy went to bed, there was a banging on the door. They came downstairs and after Bonnie picked up a bat, she called out, Who's there?"

From outside came a voice, "It's Candace."

Bonnie handed Christy the bat, "Go for the knees."

Christy put the bat down and opened the door to the drunk redhead.

Candace was holding onto both sides of the door frame and called out, "I hate you!"

Christy stood there with her hands on her hips, "What are you doing here? It's 2 o'clock in the morning."

She struggled to stand, "What are you doing.....with my Daddy?"

"Come inside, sit down and we'll make you some coffee." She took a seat beside her, "Candace, listen to me. I'm not dating your father to hurt you. I really like him."

Candace blurted out, "You think you are so special, don't you? But you don't know. He goes through women like Kleenex. You're gonna go out with him for a couple weeks. Get some fancy dinners, have some presents, and then he's gonna be on to the next girl."

"So why are you so upset about this?"

Candace sat back and crossed her arms, "Because it's you! It's just like, you're getting all the attention from him that I never got."

Christy stared at her and was going to put her in her place, "Candace, you are worrying about nothing."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I promise you I'll make sure your Daddy showers you with....love and attention right after I become your new Mommy."

Candace started to cry and Christy looked back at Bonnie and gave her a big grin.

Candace sat up and wiped her nose with the sleeve of her sweater. She leaned in and hugged Christy, "Oh please, I need some of that attention now. Can you just hold me and hug me."

Christy did just that and she felt Candace hug her even tighter and after a few moments, she felt a pair of lips on her long, graceful neck. She felt a chill run through her and she tighten her hold on Candace. She was planning of sleeping with Fred on their next date, but now his daughter was throwing herself at her and she wasn't sure how to handle it. She knew she was drunk, but not that drunk. She patted her long tousled red hair and just rocked her back and forth.

Candace's lips moved to her exposed ear and tugged at the tiny lobe. She let out a gush of air and quickly moved and planted her lips on Christy. Before Christy could react, her tongue was in between her lips and she sought out Christy's.

Christy's lips parted even more and her tongue danced back against Candace's and the kiss grew more passionate.

Candace tugged at the ponytail and sliding the band off, she ran her fingers through Christy's silky, light blonde hair. After that, her hand ran down her back and clutching at the bottom of Christy's shirt, she tugged at it, trying to remove it.

All of a sudden, Christy pulled away and pushed at Candace, "We can't be doing this. I could soon be your step-mother and that is so, so wrong."

Candace fell back and curled up in a ball, "See no one loves me."

Christy knew she was playing with fire, but held steady, "Sorry Candace, but having sex with me, won't make you feel better and I don't want to take advantage of you.

Candace let out a deep breath and suddenly passed out.

Bonnie stared down at the two of them, "You know, it may have been a very interesting threesome."

Christy groaned out, "Yeah and just as we got naked, she passed out, really hot, huh?"

In the morning there was another knock on the door. Christy went to answer it, passing the sofa where Candace was flat on her belly, still passed out. She opened the door and it was Baxter.

"Where is she?"

She turned and pointed to the sofa, "Your princess awaits."

He closed the door behind him, "Thanks for letting her sleep it off."

"I didn't do anything. She called me a whore, threw up and passed out for a second time."

He had his hands in his pockets, "Sorry, she's just real upset about you and her Dad."

"Yeah, I got that from the whore thing."

Bonnie came into the room, "Hey, Baxter, welcome to the rest of your life."

He came over to her, "Christy, I'm gonna take one last shot at this. Please stop seeing Fred."

"No, I like him and I really think this could be something."

He rolled his eyes, "Oh, man, you slept with him already."

"NO! I mean, uh, none of your business. But no."

That night Christy had dinner at Fred's home and afterwards they were in the back, overlooking the large garden. Once again Christy was wearing a black dress and her hair was down about her shoulder. She looked out, "What an incredible view."

He looked to her, "I agree."

She grinned at him, "Okay, I gotta tell you, that works. It shouldn't, it's really corny, but it totally works."

He leaned towards her, "How about this?" Their lips met and she suddenly realized in less then a day, she kissed his daughter and him. It was a long, hot kiss and she pulled back, "That works, too."

"Um, can you excuse me for a minute? I need to go freshen up."

"Oh, sure, right down the hall."

"I'll be right back." She stopped and looked back, "I'm really not going to the bathroom. I'm gonna call my sponsor in AA and ask her if I should sleep with you."

He nodded, "I'd be happy to supply a list of references."

She chuckled, "That's okay, keep your fingers crossed."

She called Marjorie and even after her advice, she really wanted this. She headed back out to the balcony and before he could react, she was in his arms and they were kissing like two long lovers.

He knew he was home free and after he broke the kiss, he placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her downward.

Christy knew exactly what to do and she found herself on her knees. She worked on his belt and getting it open, she drew the zipper down and his pants fell to the floor.

She looked up at him and smiled and her eyes grew large when he picked up a cushion from one of the lounge chair and dropped it before her. She knelt on it and winked at him, "Thanks it is a little rough on the knees."

He swept her hair from her shoulder, "Anything to make it more comfortable for you down there."

She tugged at his boxers and she let out a gasp when she stared at his already stiff cock. It was rather large and fat and it had a downward bend to it. She knew this was the perfect cock to deep throat, seeing in had the bend downward and would slide down her throat a lot easier. She wrapped her lily white fingers around the shaft and stroked it several times before leaning in and closing her lips around the swollen head. Her tongue darted out and began flicking at the tip and all around the large mushroomed head. She ran her lips and tongue up and down the shaft until she had it totally coated in her saliva.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers