Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He climbed off the bed and hurried to the bathroom and joined her. They laughed and giggled as they washed every inch of each other and Christy ended up on her knees and after rinsing off all of the suds from his cock, she polished his knob.

Once out of the shower, they dried each other and Fred sat Christy down in front of a large mirror and pulling out a hair brush and dryer, he dried her silver blonde locks till they were silky and dry. He led her back to the bedroom. Fred offered her a glass of iced tea, while he polished off a cold beer.

By the time they had finished their beverage, Fred was already getting hard again. Christy looked to him, "How do you do it?"

He reached over and opened his night stand and showed her a bottle of blue pills, "I usually don't need these, but I wasn't going to be able to go several rounds without it."

She giggled, "Well, either way, I am impressed. So now what?"

He cupped her face, "I heard Candace came over to your place and made a fool of herself."

Christy shrugged, "She was just looking out for you. She loves you very much."

He nodded, "Yeah, I know, but I expect her to give you an apology." He cleared his throat and in walked Candace and Baxter. They were both in knee length satin robes.

Christy looked to Fred, "What is going on Fred?"

He looked to her, "What do you mean? Candace is here to show you just how sorry she was for knocking on your door at two o'clock in the morning. That is unacceptable and she is going to show you just how sorry she is." He looked to Candace, "Isn't that right, Snicker-doodle?"

She looked down and mumbled, "Yes Daddy."

"We can't hear your Candace."

She cleared her throat and spoke up louder, "Yes Daddy."

"Okay slip out of that robe and get up here and show Christy just how sorry you are."

Christy was shocked and turned on at the same time. She never realized just how beautiful the redhead was. She never looked past the horrible attitude she had to see just how great she looked.

Candace was on her hands and knees as she came towards Christy. Her long red hair flowed around her naked shoulders and swished back and forth along the crisp white satin bed sheets. She stopped at Christi's feet and reaching out, she gently caressed each foot, one at a time.

Christy wasn't sure how to react to having her nemesis at her feet caressing her. She realized just how sexy she was and what a killer body she had. She compared bodies with Candace and first thing she noticed were her much larger, but not as firm breasts. Her entire body was milky white and became aware that she was a natural redhead. She saw her larger butt, but knew a lot of men liked big butts. She knew her butt was tinier and a lot firmer. She saw the red patch of hair lower just above her fleshy cunt.

Christy looked up and saw how turned on Baxter was seeing his ex and current woman together. She noticed Baxter's cock poking out straight out from his satin robe. She thought back to their most recent encounter and she felt a tingle in her pussy. She was brought back to the present when she felt Candace's hands running up past her knees towards her quickly moistening pussy.

Candace was stunned how beautiful Christy's body was. She saw exactly what Baxter saw in her and she felt the same. She had experienced women in college, but nothing like the woman beneath her. She felt a tingling in her pussy and wondered how Christy felt about what was about to happen. She took a deep breath and plunged forward.

Christy drew in a deep breath when she felt Candace's long, silky hair swept along her naked body. She felt her hot breath on her breasts and her arms wrapped around Candace. Their bodies finally met, first their tits met and then their lips did.

Fred was squirming around on the bed watching his newest conquest and his daughter locked together in a torrid kiss and embrace. He looked to Baxter, he despised the man who was going to be his son-in-law, but he was easy to manipulate and that was a plus. He knew he supplied him with killer weed and wasn't a half-bad car salesman. He noticed him stroking his cock and knew he wanted another shot at Christy, but she was his tonight. He could fuck Candace all he wants, she was one who was never satisfied anyway.

Candace was really getting into the girl/girl thing. She was impressed how well Christy took to it and her hand ran down her slender body and cupped one of her firm tits, "My God, Christy, how do you manage to keep these this firm? I'm so fucking jealous. I'd die for a pair of tits like this."

Christy chuckled, "Well I do a lot of exercises to firm up my pecs. You can't have them, but I wouldn't be opposed to sharing them with you."

Candace giggled, "Oh, you are so wicked Christy, I love that about you." She moved down her body and the entire upper portion of Christy's body was obscured by a veil of dark red hair. Her red lips parted and she closed them around one of the stiff tips. She sucked at it lightly as her tongue flicked out and felt the tip perk-up even more. She nipped at it lightly and she smiled when she felt Christy's back come off the mattress. She knew Christy was urging her to nip and bite harder. She gave in to her wishes and sucked and tugged at the ripe morsel with her teeth. She moved to the other one and after giving it the same treatment, she lifted her head and looked to Fred, "I approve Daddy, as long as you share her with me from time to time."

He scoffed, "Just leave some for me Snicker-doodle, I'm not done with her."

Christy rolled her head from side to side. Her mouth was gaping open, "Don't I get any say in any of this?"

Both Fred and Candace blurted out at the same time, "NO!"

Christy giggled and fisted Candace's hair and guided her downward. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as she finally felt Candace's, hot, wet tongue sliding across her puffy slit. She arched her ass off the bed when she felt Candace begin to munch on her aching clit.

Candace never knew what she was missing and she doubled her efforts as she felt a gush of cream coat her tongue. She lapped it all up and slipped a couple fingers into the tight hole. She began to finger-fuck her and she was getting just as turned on as Christy was.

Baxter had enough watching and throwing off his robe, he climbed up onto the bed and came up behind Candace's bubble butt. It was sticking high in the air and was swaying from side to side as she continued to eat his ex-wife's slimy cunt. He looked to Fred and offered it up to him.

Fred chuckled, "Thanks, but no thanks Baxter, I'm saving myself for the next round. I think it is going to get very, very hot and dirty."

Baxter cozy up to his future bride's ass and grabbing hold of her ample hips, he drove into her with one swift push. He immediately felt the wet and wetness of her sloppy pussy envelope his cock. He reached under her and began to diddle her clit and he was rewarded with a large gush of her cream, all over his hand. He played with her clit until he knew she was on the verge of cumming. He pulled his hand away and used the slime he collected and rubbed it around and around her puckered hole.

Candace whipped her head back, sending a stream of hair down her back, "Stop teasing me Baxter, shove that fucking finger up my ass." She pushed her butt back and she let out a grunt and a sigh as she felt him sink a finger deep in her ass.

Baxter gathered up her hair in his fist and pulled back as he slammed into her at the same time. He shoved a second finger into her ass and he was rewarded with a loud scream and he knew that sound and that reaction.

Candace lowered her head, pulling at Baxter's hand that was still clutching at her hair. She screamed into Christy's pussy and it reverberated and sent Christy into a tiny climax and she slumped against her as her orgasm overtook her milky white body.

Baxter slowly his fucking of the luscious red head, but continued to finger fuck her asshole. He looked to Fred and he nodded. Baxter gingerly drew his cum coated cock from Candace's. He heard her groan out in disappointment. He leaned over and wrapped his arms around her waist. He gently drew her up and away from Christy.

Candace was reluctant to leave the treasure between Christy's legs, but wasn't going to going to object. She was just coming down from an incredible orgasm and it was her Achilles heel. She was willing to do anything after an orgasm.

Baxter shifted back and turned her to the left and she found herself staring at the stiff, curved cock of her father's. She was just about to object, but Baxter grabbed her ass and pushed and before she knew it she was face to face with her father's cock.

Fred wasn't about to pass up the opportunity. He cupped her pretty face and drew her down to his cock. He let out a groan, "Oh yeah Candace, suck it. I wanna see if you can do half as good as Christy did earlier." He knew it was a challenge she couldn't and wouldn't deny.

Candace was so turned on, she couldn't think straight. She gripped her father's cock by the base and hovered over the throbbing shaft in her fist. She opened her mouth and before she could close her lips around it, Fred thrust his hips upward and sent three-quarters of his cock into her mouth. She tried to pull back, but his hands were already gripping the back of her head, sending his cock into her throat. She coughed and gagged. Her eyes watered and her nostrils flared.

Christy was sitting just a few feet away and was appalled the way Fred treated his daughter. She looked away and thought of the way he did the same thing to her when she first sucked his cock. She too was so turned on, she couldn't think straight. She shook her head and wondered what kind of a hold he had on her and now his daughter. She watched in awe as the prim and proper debutante sucked and gagged on her father's cock.

Baxter was behind her. He continued to caress her ass poking and prodding that tight hole. He caught the bottle of lube that Fred tossed him from the night stand. He opened it and drizzled it all over Candace's ass and down the crack of her ass.

She felt what Baxter was doing and it turned her on even more. She stroked and sucked wildly at her father's cock. Her slender fingers flew up and down his shaft so fast it was nearly a blur. She sucked and spat at it. She opened her mouth wide and like a world class slut, she allowed a large stream of saliva run out and coat his gleaming cock. She began sucking., bobbing up and down as fast as she could. Her hand was flying too, sending gobs of her saliva flying all over her face, his belly and thighs.

Fred was on the verge of cumming, but he wanted the treasure that was dripping between her legs. He clutched at her head and pulled her upward. His mouth locked on hers and she turned into a wild woman, as if she was high on drugs, but it wasn't drugs, it was sex. It was seeping out of every pore of her lily white body. He wrapped his arms around her and they fought one another for superiority. Each wanted to take the lead, but it looked like a tie.

Candace reached back, without even thinking and lowered her dripping pussy to his stiff, saliva dripping cock. She slammed her body down and screamed out, "Oh fuck me Daddy. I want you to fuck me as hard and as fast as you can. I want to feel your cock in my belly and after I cum, I want you to fill my womb with your hot, slimy cum!"

Fred fisted her long, wavy red hair and pulled it back and he attacked her neck, shoulders and moving quickly, he closed his lips over his daughter's fat, stiff nipple. He sucked hard and he heard her squeal. He moved to the other one and gave it the same treatment.

Behind her Baxter slid two fingers in and out of her asshole and he saw her buck wildly against her father's cock and his fingers. He was about to get what he wanted since he began dating and fucking her. He gripped his lubed up cock and wrapping his arm around her waist, he held her steady for a moment and shoved the swollen head of his cock into her ass.

Candace backed hard and in doing so, her father's curved cock slid along her womb and sent her into spasms of sure delight. She felt her father's cock in her pussy and she pulled back and in doing so, sent Baxter's cock deeper into her ass.. She never felt anything so incredible. She clung to her father and she felt thrill after thrill with each and every stroke of Baxter's cock sliding in and out of her ass.

Baxter looked to Fred and saw him nod and the two of them began sliding in and out of her like a well-oiled machine. As one slid in, the other slid out. Baxter gathered up her long, silky hair in his fist like a ponytail holder and pulled hard. He captured her lips with his and he tongue fucked her mouth as he fucked her ass at the same time.

Christy was sitting there in awe as she watched her new boyfriend and her ex-husband. Without even thinking her hand drifted down to her pussy and she shoved a couple fingers as deep as she could into her pussy. At the same time her thumb was vigorously rubbing her clit. All of a sudden, she stiffened and she bathe her entire hand with her creamy cunt juices. She slipped over closer to Candace and raising her hand, she coated her lips with the cum dripping from her fingers.

Candace was in sensory overload. She was swimming in sex and she grabbed hold of Christy's wrist and sucked on every digit and even lapped at her palm. She nearly bit Christy's finger off when she lost it and started to cum. Every muscle in her body tensed up and she trembled and shook as she came. She started to squirt, something she never, ever did before and it shocked her. She clung to the three of them and held on.

Fred was bathed in her cunt juices and he lost it and began shooting stream after stream of his hot cum deep into her daughter's cunt. He drew Christy into their mass of legs, arms and bodily fluids.

When Candace felt her father blasting his hot load in her pussy, it sent her into an even stronger orgasm. She was bucking wildly and she went off the charts when she felt Baxter lose to and began filling her bowels with his hot semen.

The room reeked of sex and they were all gasping for air and they were breathing heavily.

Baxter was the first to climb off the bed, followed by Candace. She turned to Christy, "I am truly sorry for coming to your place at two in the morning. I hope you can forgive me and I hope you and my father will be happy together." She let out a tiny sob and ran from the room.

Christy was the next to climb from the cum saturated bed sheets. She picked up each article of clothing and with Fred watching, she dressed. She turned to Fred, "You know what you tricked your daughter into really stinks." Out of the corner of her eye she could see Candace leaning against the door frame.

Fred looked to her, "What are you talking about. I didn't see you object. Everything she did, if I may saw so myself, she looked like she loved every second of it."

Christy shrugged, "That may be so, but I don't think she would have agreed to it if it was anyone other than you, I'm sure she would have been totally against it. She's just looking for your attention and she'll take it anyway she can get it."

He shrugged, "I don't need parenting lessons from someone who has two children from different fathers and neither of them are sticking around, well other than Baxter."

She scoffed, "That may be, but I would never do that to my son, that is after he reaches the age of consent. I have to say we are through, oh and one other thing, you are sort of a dick! Goodbye Fred!" She turned to leave and she saw Candace there with a tiny smile on her face, she winked at Christy and turned and snuck back into the bathroom to finish dressing.

After that, Christy never had an issue with Candace, they came to a mutual understanding. They both loved Roscoe and despised Fred.

More to come soon!