Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred swatted her hand away, "Put your hands behind your back, Christy. I wanna fuck your face and I don't want your hands in the way."

She did as she was told. She felt a gush of moisture suddenly between her legs. She rarely had a man who was as dominant as this and it turned her on to no end. She locked her fingers together and waited. She saw his hands clutch at her silky blonde hair and pulled her forward.

Fred slowly guided his shaft between her lips and letting out a groan, "Oh fuck yeah, Christy. I knew from the moment I saw you, I knew you were going to be an excellent cocksucker!" He heard her gasp, but it was cut short by his cock sliding deeper into her oral cavity. He clutched at the back of her head and began to pump his hips back and forth, driving into her mouth slowly at first. He picked up the pace and before long, he was balls deep in her mouth. He felt her lips close around his shaft and her tongue flicked out. He stared down at her. A large stream of saliva was drooling down her chin and onto her neck and exposed chest. He smiled, "God, Christy, you have such a fuckable mouth. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold off. I wanna cum so bad and cover that pretty little face of yours with my sperm."

She tried to smile, but her lips were stretched wide. She just nodded and tipped her head back a little more, giving his cock easier access to her throat. She loved how he slid in and out of her wet mouth.

He was gasping for air and suddenly let out a growl., "Oh fuck yeah, you incredible cocksucker, here it cums!" He pulled his cock out of her mouth and stroked it several times and pointed at her face.

Christy opened wide, "Give it to me Fred, I want your hot cum all over my face." She let out a shriek when the first blast hit her cheek. it was so intense, it stung, but she opened her mouth to accept the next burst and she got it directly on her tongue. She rolled it around before swallowing it, but by then a couple more strings of his cum landed on her cheek, her nose and her forehead, plastering her pretty bangs to her skin. She lapped up all she could and sat back on her heels as she finally took her hands from behind her back and scooped up as much of his seed into her mouth, "Mmm, just as tasty as I anticipated it would be."

He reached down and drew her up onto her feet. He kissed her and tasted his own cum on her lips and tongue. He pulled away, "Why don't you go visit that bathroom again, tidy up and meet me in the bedroom. I have a feeling I'm gonna love your AA sponsor before the evening is over."

She giggled and watched him remove his pants and boxers from his feet. She followed him down the hall and broke off to the bathroom. She stopped and stared at his firm ass. She was amazed how firm his body was, especially for his age. She found a washcloth and running it under the hot water she wiped what cum she didn't collect earlier. She used another towel to dry her bangs as best she could and opening her purse, she reapplied her make-up and lips gloss. She stared into the mirror, "Well here we go, round two. I sure hope I get at least a little orgasm. I know he's a lot older, but I never saw his cock lose any of the starch in it" She took a deep breath, opened the door and headed down the hallway to the master bedroom.

She stood at the entrance to the bedroom and just stared. She looked on as Fred was sitting up against the headboard of the large four posted bed. He was totally naked. He was slowly, but firmly stroking his cock. Somehow it had straightened out somewhat, but still had that appealing downward curve to it.

He looked up at her and wiggled his finger, inviting her into the room. When she was about three feet from the bed, he put up his hand, "Stop right there." He gave her a sly smile, "You said you were a stripper back in 1996. I'm hoping you still have the moves. I'd love for you to show me just how good you were back then."

She grinned back at him and stood there and slowly began to sway from side to side. She grabbed hold of the large post attached to the foot board. She leaned back and threw her head around, sending her long, silver blonde hair around her shoulders and face. She turned her back to him and reaching back, she slowly lowered the zipper on the back of her form-fitting black dress. She lowered it until it reached the base, just around her waist. She looked back at him and rested her chin on her bare shoulder. She swung around again and the dress floated down to her waist. She held it there and swayed from side to side, pushing her tight, tiny ass back at him. She reached down and drew the dress up her short, but shapely, slim legs. She raised the dress up her firm thighs and just allowed a peak of her black, lacy thong and again she pushed her ass back towards Fred and swayed and shook.

Fred's mouth was open wide and he was breathing heavily through his mouth. He was stroking his cock harder, "Oh fuck Christy, you look so fucking hot. I can just imagine how great you looked back in 96. You are amazing now and I can't wait to see the rest of the show."

She giggled, "You better slow that hand action. I'd hate to have that gorgeous cock go off before you show me how well you can use it." She began to roll her hips and her hands ran up her sides and into her hair. She let it fall and she rolled her head around again, sending a waterfall of silver blonde hair down around her shoulders and her firm bra covered tits.

Her hands ran downward and hooked the dress that still hung on her tiny hips. She pushed downward and it fell to her ankles. She spun around and catching the dress on one foot, she flipped her foot and her dress flew through the air and landed on Fred's legs.

He drew it to his face and inhaled her perfume and her sexy scent, "Mmm, just like the rest of you, Christy, delicious!" His eyes were locked on her slender, but very curvy body. He licked his lips anticipating sucking on those rather large tits for such a small woman. He loved her flat belly and how toned it was and looking lower, he let out a tiny moan as he stared at the mound hidden just beneath that tiny black piece of material. He loved how shapely her legs were, most likely from being on her feet all day as a waitress. He wanted her on her back and have them wrapped around his waist as he drove into her luscious body.

Christy spun around again, holding firmly to the huge bed post. She leaned over and touched her toes and shook her ass at him. She swayed from side to side as she stood up and reaching back and with the flick of her fingers, her bra came undone. She rolled her shoulders and first one and then the other strap fell away. she turned towards him, her forearm across her luscious tits and painstakingly, slowly lowered her arm.

Fred was salivating, imagining his lips around those ruby red, stiff nipples. He grinned at her when he caught the bra she threw to him and once again he inhaled their scent and wrapped the lacy bra around his fat cock and slowly stroked himself again.

Christy shook her upper body, but those firm tits barely moved. She whipped around, and her dancing grew stronger as she really got into it. She was nearly naked, but for her tiny thong and heels, she was as naked as he was.

Christy took a couple steps away from the bed, making sure Fred had a perfect view and she turned her back to him and once again, touching her toes, she reached back and slowly drew the thong downward. She was so wet a thick string of mucus clung to her thong and her glistening slit. She heard a loud groan coming from the bed and she knew he was gazing at her naked pussy. She let them go and gravity did its job and it fluttered to the floor. She used the tip of one shoe to catch the sopping piece of material. She spun on her heels and once again, flipped her foot towards him, catapulting the thong directly at him. She giggled, "I guess it is just like riding a bike, I haven't lost my touch."

Fred turned all red as the excitement level reached a fever pitch. He covered his face with the thong and inhaled her intoxicating scent. He was unaware she was done and before he knew it, he felt her hot, wet mouth once again on his stiff cock. He tossed the thong aside and grabbed hold of her by the arms and before she could react, he drew her up and plastered her tiny body directly over his overheated form.

Christy let out a squeal as she felt his mouth smother hers. She thought for a moment he had six hands. They seemed to be everywhere at once. They were raking through her hair, caressing her tits, sliding down her tapered back and caressing and squeezing her tight ass cheeks.

Fred rolled them over and he had her on her back. He hovered over her and reaching up, he swept a few stray locks of hair from her cheeks. he did the same with her unruly bangs and he leaned in and kissed her again. This time it started off light and gentle. It slowly grew in intensity and he tongue fucked her mouth and sucked on her tongue. He pulled back and again sweeping her hair aside, he feasted on the sensitive flesh of her neck and ear. He covered every inch and both ears. He moved to her dainty shoulders and upper chest, all the while, his hands were traveling up and down her squirming body.

"Oh my God, Fred, you are very, very good at what you do. I'm just sorry we waited as long as we did." Her fingers ran through his hair and she arched her back off the bed when she felt his lips close around one of her stiff nipples. She let out a shriek when he nipped at them, but guided him back when she felt him pull away, "Don't stop, I love it, it was just so sudden and unexpected, more, do it more." She chuckled, "You know I have two of those, right?" She giggled and it turned to a moan when she felt him move to its twin and his fingers rolled and tugged at the first one, completely coated in his saliva.

Fred was amazed how soft and firm they were at the same time. He rolled his tongue around the tiny aeroule and his teeth nipped and tugged at the dark red tip. His hand encircled the entire tit and he reveled in their fullness and how they barely gave in to his tight caresses. He moved back and forth from one to the other. He knew there were greener pastures lower on her quaking body, but he couldn't seem to tear away from those luscious tits of hers. He imagined them from the first time he saw them hidden beneath that red dress at the country club. Now having them bare and offered to him, he wasn't about to let them go.

Christy was already on the verge of an orgasm. She couldn't remember the last time she came from someone just playing with her tits. She rocked her lower body and finally was able to make contact with his body. She ground her aching clit against his rib cage, but it was too few and far between. She needed more contact, and she knew it wasn't far behind. She clutched at his head and pushed him downward.

Fred knew what she wanted, he wanted it too, but he was going to savor every inch and every second he could with her. He finally gave way and peppered her heaving flat belly with hot, wet kisses.

Christy was moaning constantly. Her squirming grew stronger and she was breathing heavily more than she ever had in the past sexual encounters. She let out a sigh and she fell back and trembled when she finally felt his mouth on her pussy.

Fred's first contact with her pussy was his tongue sweeping from the bottom till he wormed his way to her hidden clit. He savored the flavor and pulling back, he smacked his lips, "Wow, even sweeter and tastier than I ever imagined. I have to say your pussy is just as sweet as the rest of you."

Before she could reply, he was back at it. He attacked her clit and it popped out of its hiding quickly. It was stiff and the bud was blood red and it looked like it was teasing him. With each of Christy's breath, it popped back in and peeked out again. He waited for it to pop out and he closed his lips around it and flicked at it several times with the tip of his tongue.

Christy cried out and came hard. It no longer hid and welcomed his attention. She clung to his head as she arched her ass off the bed and wiggled her cunt against his active tongue. She dropped back down when he finally released it.

He stiffened his tongue and swept up and down the slit, gathering up as much of her milky cream as he could. He swallowed it all and went back again and again for more. He darted his tongue deep into her weeping hole and wiggled his tongue. He was rewarded with yet another dose of her juices. He cupped her tiny ass as it came off the bed again and he wiggled his cum coated thumb at her puckered hole.

Christy stiffened her body and as she relaxed, she felt his thumb sink deep into her ass. She lost it again and a second orgasm overtook her tiny, gorgeous body. She rolled her head from side to side and her earlier gorgeous hairdo was reduced to a "Just Fucked Look" and she never looked hotter.

Fred was happy to be where he was, but his cock had other ideas. At this point of the evening, his little head won over his large head. He rose up and left another trail of hot, wet kisses as he made his way back up to her face.

Christy cradled his face in her hands and she rained kisses all over his face. She loved tasting her own juices, especially on the lips and tongue of someone who did the work to extract it from her cunt. Her legs immediately enveloped his sweaty body and kicked at his ass and she was rewarded with his curved cock sliding into her tight, wet channel.

Fred sank all the way into her and once his swollen nuts were resting on her tiny ass, he stopped to savor the feeling. He felt her talented cunt muscles squeezing and releasing his cock. He couldn't believe how hot and tight she was. The slippery cunt juices enveloping his cock was unbelievable. He cupped her face, "I hope you have the entire night free, because we are going to be doing this for the entire night and into the morning."

She kissed him and pulled back, "I doubt that, but I love a man with a fantasy." She chuckled and kissed him again, "Nice to think you can go all night, but if for some miracle you can, I'll be right with you." She kicked at his ass as her hips bounced up and down, driving her tight pussy against his invading shaft.

Fred loved a challenge and began plowing in and out of her and he loved a women who matched his movements. The sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin filled the bedroom and it was drowned out by the two of them moaning and groaning louder and louder.

Christy loved how her man's cock slid in and out, but knew if he would fuck her doggy, that downward curved cock would be sliding back and forth against the sensitive flesh of her inner wall. She felt a surge in her pussy just thinking about that happening. She kissed him again and attacked his neck, "How about fucking me doggy. I'd love to feel your cum filled balls slapping against my ass as you slam into me over and over again."

Fred felt her pussy clutching at his cock and he knew it would prolong his impending orgasm. He pulled out of her and she was so tight, he heard a sucking, slurping sound come from her pussy as he withdrew.

Christy rolled over onto her belly and wiggled her ass at him. She looked back and giggled, "See anything you like back there?" She let out a shriek when she felt his stinging palm slap her ass and she groaned and wiggled her ass again. She was about to climb to her knees, but she was stopped by yet another stinging slap and before she could move two more. She felt a rumbling in her groin. She was on the verge of another orgasm, but was cutoff.

Fred grabbed hold of her tiny hips and pulled her to her knees. He swept his cock up and down the groove of her ass cheeks and shoving forward. He watched in awe as her cuntlips parted and watched as her tight slit swallowed up his entire shaft. He swayed from side to side and heard her groan out. He slowly began moving and he was rewarded with a tightening of her pussy and another dose of her cunt cream as she came again.

Christy thought she had died and got to heaven. With each inward and outward thrust of his cock, just like the thought, the curved cock scraped against her G-spot. She came so hard that she was so weak, she couldn't kneel any longer. She collapsed to the damp sheets and nearly passed out. The intense orgasm wracked through her tiny body as she came again and again.

Fred was surprised when she fell to the bed and he popped out of her. His cock swayed from side to side, still stiff as can be and dripping with Christy's pussy juices. He flopped down on the bed beside her and gathered her up in his arms.

Christy cuddled against him and began kissing him all over the face and neck. She slowly regained her energy and she slipped to her knees and she gave him a sly grin. "How about it Fred, are you ready to have me ride you like a world class jockey?"

He made a whinny sound like a horse and stomped his foot on the bed. He grabbed her slender arms and pulled her over atop him. He was surprised when she spun around and tossed her hair back, "With that gorgeous curved cock of yours, I have to feel it scraping against my G-spot once more. I promise to hold off until you cum. I know you were close, but I was unable to hold off."

He caressed her tight ass, "Okay, I'm game, but I just may want a shot at this luscious ass of yours before the night is through."

She giggled, "Oh you sweet talker, if you make me cum and cum for me, I just may be persuaded to try that out." She gripped his cock and lifting her ass off his belly. She guided his cock into her, and she slowly lowered her body. She let out a gasp when she felt it scraping against her G-spot. She bit her lip as she tried to keep from cumming. She wiggled her ass as she seeded his cock deep into her cunt.

Fred was in heaven just being able to lay there and watch this beautiful blonde slide up and down his stiff pole. He caressed her ass, "I know you were a stripper and could work a pole, but seeing you sliding up and down mine, it is so, so much sexier."

She giggled and let out a gasp, "Oh Fred, don't make me laugh because it applies even more pressure on my pussy when I do. She leaned forward and grabbed hold of his feet and began pouncing up and down on his cock.

Fred say the gap between the two of them and he began thrusting up and down at a furious pace. He caressed her back and grabbed her firm tits and mauled them and he felt his cock swell and a rumbling in his balls.

Christy released his feet and slammed up and down as hard and as fast as she could. She stopped and ground her cunt to the root of his cock. She screamed out, "Oh please Fred, cum for me! I can't hold back any longer! Oh fuck I'm cumming!" She fell back against his chest and she felt his cock swell and began shooting rope after rope of his hot cum deep in her overheated pussy. She loved how he continued to pump cum into her as he mauled her tits and attacked her neck with his lips and tongue.

Fred saw stars, he came so hard and he clung to her and couldn't resist attacking her neck and play once again with her swollen nipples.

They clung to one another for several minutes and Christy slipped off of him and clung to him, curling up beside him. She played with his damp chest hair, "So you said we were going to go all night. Were you just talking, or are you going to back that up?"

He hugged her and kissed the top of her head, "Why don't you go take a nice shower and get all nice and clean for me. I have to make a call and I'll be in there to join you."

She grinned from ear to ear, ""Sounds like a plan, don't keep me waiting too long." She slipped from the bed and cupped her pussy, she was overflowing with his sperm. She scampered off to the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

Fred made a phone call, "Snicker-doodle, I'll be expecting you and your man here within the hour. No, no, no arguing, you better show up." He hung up before hearing the reply.