Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 06.5

Story Info
Christy with Nick and even more.
10.3k words
4.75
1.9k
3
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Mom Season 4 Ep.11; Season 5 Ep. 3

Christy went to the diner to meet her A.A. friends. After parking the car, she went to put money in the meter, but found that a nickel only gave her five minutes. She was out of change and as she pondered what to do, she saw a handsome man using a credit card to fill his meter with time. She looked to him, "Excuse me, any chance you could lend me a quarter?"

He looked to her, "Lend you? Are you a good credit risk?"

She chuckled, "Terrible, but I think you probably have 30 cents of good karma coming to you?"

He walked over to her, "Oh, in that case, why don't I just give you the full two hours." He slipped his credit card into her meter and she was drooling over him.

"Oh, thank you."

He chuckled, "No, thank you. Hopefully this makes up for all the gas stations I robbed"

She stared up at him, "What?"

He put his card away, "It's a joke. It was just one liquor store. Have a nice day." He turned to walk away, but it seemed Christy was headed in the same direction.

She began walking, "Bye." She looked up at him as he walked, "Well, this is awkward."

He nodded, "Yeah, a little bit."

They continued on, and she chuckled, "When will this nightmare end?"

They both got to the diner and he opened the door, "Allow me."

She stepped in and stopped, "Oh, thank you. All right, bye again."

He snickered, "Oh, not yet. They both walked over to the table and he called out, "Hi, Aunt Marjorie."

Marjorie looked up, "Hi, Nick (Chris Pine, Anna Faris' real life husband at the time).

Christy was stunned, "Aunt Marjorie?"

"It's how she signs my birthday cards."

Marjorie scoffed, "I see you two have met."

Nick nodded, "Yeah, she was on the street begging for change."

Bonnie poked at Christy, "Oh honey, I thought we talked about that."

Jill was drooling over him, "Marjorie, aren't you gonna introduce us?"

She put her fork down, "Sorry. Jill, Wendy, Bonnie, Christy, this is my nephew, Nick. Nick, these are my girls."

He stood there, "Hi."

Jill scooted over, "Nick, why don't you join us?"

"Uh, thanks, but I got to get to work." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a key, "And thank you for letting me use your storage locker."

Marjorie took the key, "Any time."

"Okay, well. it's nice meeting you."

They were all drooling over him and waved goodbye, "So long."

He looked to Christy, "And do not follow me."

She just stared at him and continued to chuckle and couldn't stop. she finally blurted out, "Bye!"

He walked away and Jill and the others stared at Marjorie. Jill called out, "Where have you been hiding him?"

Christy blurted out, "AND WHY?"

"Listen ladies, I get it. Nick is a very attractive young man, but he's off limits."

All of them yelled out at the same time, "WHY?!"

"It's just not a good idea. I'm your sponsor, he's my sister's kid."

Jill rolled her eyes, "Okay, well, I want a new sponsor. Bonnie, will you be my new sponsor?"

Bonnie chuckled, "Sure, but you can't date Nick until my daughter's done with him."

Marjorie rolled her eyes, "No one's dating Nick and that's final."

They all went, "Boo!" Christy grumbled quietly, "I should've just jumped him on the street."

Marjorie spat out, "What's that?"

Christy now yelled it out, "I should've just jumped him on the street!"

That night as they got ready for bed, Bonnie showed Christy photos of Nick on a horse, shirtless, "He's a riding instructor at Valley Glen Stables."

Christy took the phone and stared at the photos, "Oh God."

Bonnie leaned over and whispered seductively, "Go to him."

Christy stared at the phone and blurted out, "NO! I can't, I just can't." She handed the phone back to Bonnie.

Bonnie took it, "Okay, I tried, good night."

Christy picked up her laptop, "I'm just gonna finish studying."

Bonnie rolled over, "His last name is Banaszak."

She looked it up and rubbed out a vicious orgasm staring at his pics online.

The next day, she dressed in one of her tightest pair of blue jeans and cropped tops. She had a light jacket over it, but unzipped low enough to showcase her full, firm tits. Unlike yesterday, she had her hair down and brushed out to show her long, silky white blonde hair and sexy bangs. She found him at the stables, "Hi."

He smiled back at her, "Oh, Hi, right on time."

"Actually, I got here 20 minutes ago but I waited in the car, because being early is lame, and so is telling you that, sorry."

"No worries. So, you're thinking about riding lessons for your son?"

He mouth dropped open when she saw his perfect ass and they way he tossed a saddle around. She was drooling a bit replied, "Yes, that's what I'm thinking about."

He turned, "Well, I mean, I could tell you all about how I teach, but it's be easier to show you."

She licked her lips., "You have a video?"

He shook his head, "With a horse."

She turned and looked at the horses, "You have any smaller ones?"

"You're not scared, are you?"

"No, I just have a history of falling off things, normally bar stools, but only one bridge."

He walked over to the horse, "Well, don't worry. I'll put you on Starburst. she's very gentle. I had a five-year-old girl on her this morning."

"Easy for her, she's five. She doesn't understand death yet."

They went riding and she was bouncing up and down and he looked to her, "Give her a kick."

Christy did and the horse took off in a fast trot, and she was caught by Nick and they settled down and had an enjoyable ride.

They returned to the stables and Christy had a mishap in the bathroom.

Nick ended up carrying her back into the stables and she had both arms wrapped around his neck, "When we tell people this story, can we say I was thrown from the horse?"

"Sure!"

"It sound a lot better than slipping in the ladies room."

He set her down on a bale of hay in one of the empty stalls, "Maybe we should put stirrups on that toilet. Let's take a look at that ankle." He moved it all about, "Well, it's not broken. You should probably stay off if it for a while. Keep it elevated."

She felt a surge of wetness between her legs, "Okay, but I'm gonna need your help."

He released her ankle and stared up at her. she stared back, "Yeah, that's what I'm talking about."

They were on each other like two peas in a pod. She tore off his shirt and t-shirt. She licked every inch of his chest. She sucked on his nipples as he tore off her jacket and she groaned out losing contact with his flesh as he pulled the top up over her head. Her bra followed and her head was thrown back as he sucked wildly at her stiff, fat nipples.

Nick ravished her tits. He moved to her neck as he struggled with his pants. Christy gasped when he cock sprung out. He wasn't wearing underwear and when her hand encircled his thick, stiff cock, she growled out. Her fingers didn't meet and she was dying to suck on it.

Nick stood before her and running his fingers through her long silky hair, he guided his cock to her waiting mouth.

Christy was in heaven and she couldn't get enough of Nick's cock. She soon had every inch of it coated in her saliva. She reached down and unsnapped her jeans and lowered the zipper on her tight jeans. Her hand dipped into her jeans and found her sopping pussy. Her talented fingers found her clit immediately and she flicked her clit furiously.

Nick's head was thrown back and growled out, "Fuck, that feels incredible, Christy. You like that? You like sucking on my big, fat cock?" His eyes were shut and his breathing began to quicken. His chest was heaving up and down as he thrust his hips back and forth, fucking that pretty little face of hers.

Christy mumbled words that didn't make sense, but her actions were enough for him. Her one hand worked at her oozing pussy beneath the tight jeans, her swollen clit was being tortured by her fingers as she pulled at the root of Nick's cock that wasn't deep in her mouth.

Nick groaned and moaned. He drew his cock from her mouth and kneeling beside her, he closed his lips around one stiff nipple and sucked hard. He heard her squeal and it spurred him on, moving to its twin and giving it an even harder suck and nip.

Christy never stopped diddling her clit and she screamed out, "Oh Nick, I'm going to cum!" Her other hand found his cock again and she stroked it hard and called out, "Come on Nick, cum with me. It will take the edge off so we can really have a wild fuck after this." She entire body jerked in spasms as she came hard all over her fingers, while she stroked his cock and felt bolts of pleasure coursing through her tits as he sucked harder and tugged at them both.

She suddenly went taut and screamed out, "I'm cumming! Oh fuck, I needed that, fuck I can't stop trembling!" She stroked him harder and faster and she saw the look in his eyes as he tore him mouth from her tit.

Christy dipped her head lower and hot, white cum flew out of Nick's huge shaft. The thick semen was flying out and she let out a shriek as it bathed her face, neck and some actually got into her mouth. She tasted the salty cum. Her wrist was covered in his huge load and she whimpered as she released his cock and licked at the cum on her hand.

Nick bucked against the air, no longer being held by her tiny hand. He fell back against the bale of hay and stared at the gorgeous blonde, her face covered n his semen. He turned and picked up one of the large blankets that was hanging over the stall door. He grabbed a corner and gently wiped the dripping cum from her face.

She giggled, "What a waste! I'd much rather it down my throat, I am sorta parched after all of that."

He picked up several of the blankets and spread it out on the large bales of hay and turning to her. He grabbed hold of her jeans and tugged at them until they gave way. He stopped and stared. A tiny smile crossed his lips, "Mmm, no panties, naked under your jeans, just like me. I love it." He lowered them and got them off her feet, but not before removing her shoes and socks. He sat back on his haunches, "Wow, Christy, you are gorgeous. I'm sorry I wasn't the one who gave you your first orgasm today."

She giggled and leaned back on the soft bed of hay and blankets, "That's okay Nick, you can make it up for me once we recover."

He growled out, "I ready and willing, if you are?"

She was half laying and half sitting up. She played lightly with her stiff nipples and bit her lower lip as she took in his now naked body.

Nick couldn't peel his eyes off of her as Christy tugged and pulled at her puffy, erect nipples. Her fingers swirled around and around, toying with them and Nick too.

Nick's erection grew stiffer with each passing moment, until finally her hand made its way downward, slipping lazily between those tiny, but extremely shapely legs. His view was cut off by her hand and all he could see was her head rolling from side to side on the soft hay. He was getting turned on to no end, just knowing Christy was once again playing with her juicy cunt. Something he wanted and needed to sample soon.

She took her hands out from between her legs and extended her arms, welcoming him down to her tiny body.

Nick slowly lowered his body to hers. He was twice the size of her and hovering over her, he loomed huge compared to her.

Christy once again guided his mouth down to her aching tits. She couldn't remember the last time she came so hard from just a little clit rubbing and a whole lot of tit sucking. She wanted and needed more of the same. She groaned loudly as Nick's lips returned to her tits and sucked hard. While he was doing so, he began to press himself into her trim inner thighs. The two of them were grinding up into each other, while his tongue ravenously licked every inch of her stiff nipples.

Her nipple popped out of his mouth, but he wasn't ready to go too fast. He was bound and determined to make it last this time. He kissed her tits once more, making his way up around her collar bone and along her sexy neck.

Christy arched her back off the blankets and hay, "Oh Nick, yes, I love that!"

He kissed her all around her neck, and took on the soft fragrance of the petite blonde. His lips moved to her chin, and finally, their lips met in a torrid kiss.

She released a stifled groan she was holding onto for some time, "OH Yes Nick!" She pressed into Nick and took his mouth onto hers. Their bodies meshed together. They squirmed all over the hay as their groins met and their wetness flowed from both of them. Her cunt juices and his pre-cum was oozing out. The large mushroomed head was creating a groove at the base of Christy's drooling, wet pussy.

He felt her pulse beating against his shaft and he could feel her heat on the tip of his cock. Nick could only hold himself back for a brief moment, as he was grinding into her, tonguing her mouth like a wild animal. He tugged on her lips and sucked on her tongue, just like he did with her stiff nipples.

Christy was more than ready for him to fill her. She reached down with her short, but powerful arms. She clutched at his tight ass cheeks. She tugged at him, urging him downward to fill her ripe and willing pussy.

He tore his mouth from hers as he felt her incredible heat surround his invading cock. He attacked her neck and growled out, "Oh fuck Christy, you are so fucking tight. I'm sure glad I came once already or I would have lost it. You are amazing!"

He was dripping sweat all over her petite, but very lush body. He slowly began to move. In and out, in and out. The tension that was building ever since she entered the stable this morning overflowed and he began going faster, and deeper.

Nick kissed her madly, hard and deep. With their mouths massaging the other, his rock hard cock was driving into her heat and wetness. It seeped out and started to puddle on the blanket, Christy was that wet.

Christy fisted the blankets as she was amazed how easily she accepted his huge cock. She was glad she had Julian last year. If it wasn't for him, she's never be able to accept Nick as easy as she did now. Ecstasy coursed through her tiny body and she was on the verge of an incredible orgasm. Her legs came up and wrapped around his firm body and she kicked at his ass, urging him on.

Nick felt her pussy wrap around his cock and her muscles squeezed and released him. He heard her whimper every so often as he bottomed out, scraping her cervix and he knew he had to let up. Every time he tried to slow up, Christy tugged at his ass, urging him to give her all he had.

She bit down on his shoulder, "Oh Baby!" she fisted his hair as she drove her hips upward so that his cock lurched further into her pussy. It was a losing battle for him and he just went with it.

He trust into her, his pulsating cock, slamming over and over into her tight, wet pussy. His aching cock almost too much for her, but she wasn't about to let him slow up.

Christy pounded up into him, pulling him hard into her oozing pussy. Her breasts squashed against his hairy chest. Their wet skin slipped back and forth against each other.

Nick held himself inside of her, bending down to kiss her again, their tongue frolicking around one another, dancing to the rhythm of their rotating hips, They were both rocketing upward to the point of explosion together.

All of a sudden Nick lost it, "Oh fuck, Christy, mother fucker, I wanted to....Ahhhhhhhh!" He began to pump his hot white semen deep into her tight pussy. He nearly blacked out from the intense climax he was experiencing."

She clawed at his back. When she felt him filling her with his molten cum, she lost it. She screamed out, "Oh yes Nick, yes, yes, I'm with you!" She humped her hips upward as she came hard. She coated his cock with her slimy cunt juices and she clung to him as every pore in her body was dripping sweat.

Nick's back arched and his spine stiffened. He sent rope after rope of his potent cum deep in her. Waves of pleasure enveloped his entire body and he couldn't stop quivering. His cock jerked and twitched. He laid down on the petite blonde, his breathing was ragged and unsteady. He felt the remainder of his cum drip from his cock and topped Christy off.

He rolled off of her and she clung to him. Her sweat covered body was curled up alongside of his and her tousled hair rested on his chest. She giggled when she heard his heart beating hard and fast, "Wow, I really got you going, didn't I?"

He caressed her tapered back and squeezed her taut ass, "I think I could say the same for you, Christy? One thing I can say, you didn't fall off this time, did you?"

She sat up, "Listen it was great and I can't believe how hard I came, but we can't tell Marjorie."

He stared at her, "Oh man! My mother's sister is the one I always call after sex! I understand, I will be your dirty little secret."

She stared at him, "Oh God, that just makes it hotter." She kissed him again and was all over him. She rolled over onto him and they were back to fucking before long. They were like two wild animals, not able to suck, fuck, or lick enough.

She rode him hard, "Fuck me Nick, fuck your little slut!" The noise of her juicy pussy slurping up his cock was echoing through the stable stall. She bounced up and down her long silky hair flew all about as she clawed at his hairy chest.

Nick loved being on his back. He was able to feast on her lush curves. He played with her tits. He attacked her neck and ears as he raked his fingers through her hair. He teased her clit and had her on the verge of cumming, but pulled back.

After about thirty minutes, Nick began to feel that familiar rumbling in his balls. He felt his cock begin to swell even more than normally.

Christy begged to be fucked hard and deep. She screamed out, "Fuck me harder, Nick! Fuck me into tomorrow, It need you to cum in me, NOW! I'm cumming, I'm cumming so hard! Oh FUCK I'mmmmmmmmmm!" She lost it and her entire body shook as she drenched his cock with her cunt juices. She felt an even stronger orgasm hit as Nick lost it too and began pumping his hot cum into her.

He felt as though his cock was going to explode. It did, sending his cum into her till it overflowed and seeped out of her tight lips. The thick goo spilled out of his cock, over and over, his cream filled the tiny blonde.

Time stood still as their bodies heaved and stiffened as their orgasms never seemed to slow. Christy collapsed onto his sweat covered body. They nearly passed out, but the sound of the horse stomping on the wall of the stall brought them both back to reality.

They struggled into their clothes and just in time. Nick's next lesson was about to begin, but he knew it would never measure up to the lesson they both just experienced.

Christy got home and told Bonnie what a great time she had banging Nick. Bonnie was nearly drooling when she heard from Christy what a big cock he had and how he outlasted her long enough to give her so many orgasms, she lost count.

Bonnie was itching to get a shot at Christy, but Christy made sure they didn't cross paths.

The next evening, after their A.A. meeting, Christy went to meet Nick. She was dressed to kill She was wearing a short, black full skirt and black stocking. They were thigh high, in case Nick wanted to start things early. Above that she was wearing a black button up sweater with a fancy blue design. Her ultra blonde hair was combed out and hung halfway down her back.

She met him at the restaurant and they sat across form one another. Nick looked at the menu and then up at Christy, "I have to tell you, what we did yesterday, I never did that before."

She smirked, "Really, never? You were pretty good at it."

He chuckled, "I meant in the stables."

She nodded, "I knew what you meant. It was my first time in a stable too. I've ruined any image of a nativity scene from now on."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers