Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 06.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his menu down and stared at her, "I'm sorry, I have to kiss you."

She stared back at him and put her menu down, closed her eyes and leaned over, but she jumped back when he got up and moved his chair beside her, "Wow, look here, you're coming to me."

He wrapped his arm around her and planted a panty dropping kiss on her lips. He pulled back, "I wanted to do that all day." He attacked her and she was swooning as the waiter came over to them.

"Should I come back?"

Nick pulled away from her, "No, no, I'm starving and as the waiter began telling about the specials, Nick began nibbling at her neck and ear. His hand slipped under the table and ran up her leg. He groaned out when he found she was wearing stockings and his hand found bare thigh and was soon finding his way under the edge of her panties.

Everyone in the restaurant turned to watch Nick ravish Christy and the waiter continued on as Christy blurted out, "I like burrito." Her eyes rolled back in her head as the waiter finally let out a sigh, "I'll come back and get your order when you are done eating."

Christy finally pulled back, "Hey, hey, hey, Nick?"

He looked into her eyes, "Yeah?"

"This is nice, but I think, uh, we're making people uncomfortable."

"What people, I don't see anyone but you." He went back to kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear.

"Trust me, they're out there."

He pulled back and looked at all the people staring at them. He chuckled, "Pretty, isn't she?" He got up and moved his chair back across from her.

She raised her arm, "First date."

He grabbed her hand, "You have such, perfect little hands. I remember how they felt sliding up and down my stiff cock. I can't wait to feel that again tonight."

After dinner, Christy knew something was seriously wrong with him, especially when he told the waiter that she was the woman he was going to marry, but the sex yesterday was so incredible, she just had to sample it again before breaking up with him.

They somehow made it back to his apartment and they made a beeline to the bedroom. Nick worked at the buttons on her sweater and as it hit the floor, so did her bra.

Christy found herself being lifted off her feet and planted firmly in the center of the bed. She scooted back and watched as he stripped off his clothes and she knew he was insane, but with a body like his, she pushed that aside, especially when he dropped his jockey shorts and his thick, long cock pointed directly at her. She kicked off her shoes and arching her back off the bed, she slipped out of her tiny skirt and sopping panties. She reached for her stockings, but Nick stopped her, "No, leave them on, you have no fucking idea how hot you look in them."

He stood beside the bed and took in her gorgeous body. He took in her beautiful face, smiling up at him. Her dark blue eyes focused on his raging hard-on. He loved how her long silky hair framed her face and he couldn't wait to ravish her neck again. He drifted lower to her large, firm tits. They were a C cup, but on her tiny, petite body, they looked even larger. He loved how her rosy red nipples turned darker and stiffened under his gaze and knew how sensitive they were when he sucked on them. He looked to her flat, heaving belly and saw her hips bones and shapely hips. He finally got to her thick, swollen cuntlips. They were tightly closed, but as he looked down, he could have sworn he saw then began to blossom as blood rushed into them. They were already glistening with her creamy juices and he loved her tiny, but very, very shapely legs.

Nick slowly climbed up onto the bed and positioned himself between those two lovely legs. He noticed her cuntlips parted a little more when he urged her legs apart and saw a tiny trickle of her creamy tonic seep out from her jewel.

Nick licked his lips and let out a sigh, "Oh Christy, I'm gonna enjoy this." He lowered his head down to her hot, wet pussy. He inhaled her intoxicating scent and it inflamed his senses. His breath bathed her entire pussy. His tongue flicked out and in one swift movement, he buried his tongue deep inside her.

He sank deeper and deeper until he could taste her sweetness. He was amazed how incredible she tasted and her scent was even more than he could have imagined. He pressed his face harder against her swollen pussy so that he was completely covered in her soft, juicy cunt.

Christy forgot all about what a nut job he was. His mouth was amazing. She clutched at his head and forced it tighter to her slimy folds, "Oh fuck, yeah Nick, don't stop!"

He smashed his face into her until his cheeks, chin and nose were completely drenched in her bodily fluids. He sucked and slurped at her insides, using his tongue to encircle her puffy cuntlips.

Christy's whimpering became louder as Nick flicked and toyed with her clit. She arched her back and growled out in ecstasy. Her hips were moving in a rhythm with his mouth and tongue.

Nick's slick tongue danced repeated across her clit and he moaned when he felt her arch her back and rotated her hips to make greater contact with his active tongue. He mouth fucked her darting his tongue in and out of her tight hole over and over again. He lapped her up, quickly slurping and tugging at her stiff button.

Christy was on the verge of an orgasm. Her thighs tightened around his head and she clutched at his head, pressing his face tighter to her slimy pussy.

Nick took her swollen clit in-between his lips and holding it lightly, his tongue flicked it back and forth at an incredible pace.

Christy lost it. She arched her ass off the bed, "Oh fuck, Yes, yes, Nick, I'm going to cum. Don't let up, Nick!" She cried out in pleasure. Her entire body quivered and twitched as she came and came hard. She rolled her head from side to side and her gorgeous hair was reduced to a tousled mess. She had that just fucked look and it never looked better.

Her spasms slowly waned and her breathing slowed and she smiled down at him. She gently caressed his head and thought to herself, "Why do I always fall for the crazy ones?"

Nick untangled himself from her slick thighs. He looked down at her swollen pussy and dipped his head and gave it a quick kiss. He crawled up and turned her to her side and he curled up behind her as his hands began to caress her curves, from her neck and shoulders, down her back to her tight, perfect ass. He began moving back upward. This time he caressed the gentle curve f her hip, her flat belly and up to her gorgeous, firm tits. He teased and tweaked first one nipple, before moving to its twin. He felt her shake and wiggle her tiny ass against his raging hard on.

Christy rolled over and in doing so, pushed Nick onto his back. She hovered over him and began to pepper his shoulder and chest with soft, wet kisses. Her long hair swayed back and forth sending chills through him. She smiled knowing what affect this had on him. She traveled lower and her hair tickled his belly just before her tongue met his damp skin. She closed her tiny hand around his stiff shaft and she giggled, "Is this what you were talking about at the restaurant?"

He arched his ass off the bed and nodded. He licked his lips, tasting her cunt cream on his lips, "Oh hell yeah, Christy. Your soft, hands feel heavenly on my cock."

She giggled, "Oh, so there isn't any reason for my mouth and tongue to follow, am I right?"

He growled out, "Oh fuck no! Your hands are great, but your mouth, lips and tongue are like nothing I've ever endured before." His hands went to her head, but he didn't need to guide her.

Christy's lips parted and she allowed a thick stream of saliva to flow out of her mouth and it landed directly on the swollen head of his cock. Her tongue followed, whipping around the mushroomed head and just below the crown. Her lips were next. They closed around the head and her cheeks hallowed out as she sucked hard. She lowered her head and she loved how she felt the bumps and veins pressing tightly against her swollen lips and tongue. She could feel his pulse in his cock as she slowly slid up and down his shaft. She took him deeper into her mouth with each downward movement. Her tiny fingers caressed his swollen nuts and she was ready for the fucking of her life. She wanted to taste his cum, but didn't want to spend the night with him. She wanted to get fucked and fucked hard and race home and lock the door. She drew her mouth from him and looked down at him, "Fuck me, Nick. I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard and fast!"

He rose up and soon had her on her back and he gripped his slippery cock and like a heat seeking missile, he found his mark and sank deep into her overheated pussy. He bottomed out in her and for a moment, he just held it there. He could feel her cunt muscles tighten and release him over and over again.

He began to move, sliding nearly all the way out, before jamming it back in. He did this over and over again and he fucked her so long and so hard her milky cunt juices were a frothy mess dripping down between her tight cheeks and onto the sheets.

Christy wrapped her arms and legs around him and urged him on even harder. She couldn't get enough if him and her mouth found his as her second orgasm wracked her tiny body and her heels kicked at his tight ass.

Nick was like a human fucking machine. He went on and on and he disregarded her cries. He slammed into her and the entire bed rocked as he plowed in her over and over again. He began sucking hard on her tits and he felt her cunt clutch at his cock again. He plunged in and out of her and felt his swollen nuts slapping against her ass cheeks as he continued.

Christy was completely work out. Her cunt was so wet and she felt his cock sink deep into her. She heard the slurping her pussy made, that was how wet she was.

Nick became a mad man, driving himself into her with such a force, that he didn't know existed in him. Again and again, time seemed to stand still and the only thing that mattered to him was being inside of Christy, fucking her over and over again.

His vicious thrusts built up to an extremely powerful orgasm for Christy. Her body quivered and twitched under Nick. He couldn't slow down and hearing her cries of an orgasm, she couldn't control, he plowed into her over and over again. Her sopping pussy was gaping open to take all he had.

Nick's felt a rumbling deep in his swollen nuts and he felt his jism boiling over. He couldn't wait to fill her with his seed. He wanted to fuck her till she passed out and he nearly got his wish.

She raked her nails along his back and cried out, "Cum in me, Nick! I want you to cum in my filthy pussy! Cum in me, Nick! " She kicked at his ass, "Come on, and cum in me!"

He growled out and his body went stiff and he began to pump cum out of his stiff shaft. His muscles tensed and his shoulders shook. He threw his head back and screamed out, "OH FUCK CHRISTY! I'M CUMMING!" Ropes of cum drove deep into Christy's well fucked pussy.

They came together and and they clung to one another well after they were both spent. They sweat covered bodies meshed together and even a minute or so later, he still felt tiny pulses of cum pump out of his cock and into her tiny, worn body.

Christy knew he was a nut case, but couldn't deny, he was a fantastic fuck. She knew it couldn't last. She managed to get up and leave, even though he begged her to stay, "I have class tomorrow and I have to study. I loved what we did, but I have to put school first."

He reluctantly allowed her to leave, but it wasn't over yet.

Later that night, Christy was explaining to Bonnie what a crazy he was and suddenly he was out in the courtyard, under her window with a guitar, serenading her.

She ran downstairs before the neighbors called the police. She dragged him into the apartment and she sat down on the sofa, She looked up at him, "I'll give you a blowjob, if you promise to go home and no more serenading outside my window."

He grinned down at her and he dropped his pants, with no underwear on, Christy gobbled up his cock and gave him the blowjob of his life. He looked up and watched Bonnie on the stairs diddling her pussy. He groaned out, thinking that was so hot and he came hard, shooting his creamy cum all over her face. He hiked up his pants and left without saying a word.

The next day, the girls all got together at the diner and Christy spilled her guts about Nick.

Jill chuckled, "Hey, you got into his pants and you get what's in his head too."

Marjorie came in, "What did I miss?"

Christy told her and Marjorie went nuts, "He's been institutions all his life. He isn't dangerous, just has a misplaced thing about his feelings."

Christy groaned, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I told you to stay away. What was I to tell you, my nephew is just as crazy as he is handsome?"

Later that day Christy went to see Nick and break up with him, "You have to understand, I have to respect Marjorie's wishes. I can't see you any more."

He turned to look at her and called out, "Okay!"

She wasn't buying it, "Okay, so you're alright with this?"

He was staring at her like a crazy man, "You betcha! It's not really over."

"No, Nick, it really is."

He nodded and in a high voice replied, "Okay!"

"So we're clear, you and I are not going to see one another any more."

He shook his head, "You are such a silly."

"All right, well....thanks for....everything. I'm gonna go."

He began to rant like a crazy person, "Sounds good! See you soon!"

She began to leave, "No, you won't!"

"Okay!"

"Okay, bye."

"Bye...Christy?"

She stopped and turned towards him, "Yeah?"

"What am I supposed to do with this broken heart?"

She stared at him and blurted out, "Oh what the fuck, I'm crazy too." She raced into his arms and leaping up, wrapped her legs around his waist.

Nick stumbled back and tore at his pants and jockey shorts. He hefted her higher and ripped off her jeans and pulling her panties to the side, lowered her to his already stiff cock.

Christy threw her head back and plastered her mouth to his. She began bouncing up and down, taking him balls deep into her already moist pussy. She leaned back as Nick tore off her sweater and bra. He latched onto her exposed tit as he clutched at her ass and raised and lowered her to his stiff cock.

It was short and sweet and she came all over his cock and a few moments later, he sent a huge load of his cum deep into her pussy.

Nick turned her and planted her ass on the edge of a work bench and continued fucking her. He didn't get soft and he fucked her for well over fifteen minutes. She came twice more before be pumped yet another load into her sopping pussy.

She slowly regained her wits and gathered up her clothes and dressed. She raced out of there and had Marjorie talk to Nick. She made him realize they were not good for one another. He reluctantly agreed, but ended back in the institution pining away for the tiny blonde.

Christy dogged a bullet, but masturbated countless times in the privacy of her bedroom thinking about what a great fuck Nick was. Just like Marjorie said, "He was as nuts as he was a great fuck."

In the start of season 5, Christy's hair is nearly to her butt and her breasts have grown a cup size and on her tiny frame, they look huge. Christy found a study partner Cooper (Michael Angarano) for college and she found him obnoxious, but after a night of hitting the books, he took her out for wings and trivia night. They crushed it and he went in for a kiss and floored her. They left and they make out in the car, seeing he still lived at home.

The following night, they sneak into his house and they fuck like twenty year old, which he was. His mother came in and did the laundry and made pancakes.

Christy was freaked out and she brought Cooper back to her place to fuck. She jumped right in, stripping him naked and she pushed him back onto the bed. She licked her lips, she was happy that for the first time in several relationships she had with a guy who was normal size and she was going to rock his world. She stripped off her clothes and crawled up on top of him. She rained kisses all over his youthful body and when she reached his cock, she licked it and ran her tongue from the tip down to his balls. She sucked on them both, popping them both into her mouth at the same time. She stroked him as she sucked at his nuts, but found him guiding her body about on the bed.

Copper had managed even though she was sucking on him to spin her around and she looked back and her bare pussy hovered over his bearded face. She resumed sucking on him. She took him totally into her mouth, the head penetrated her throat and just as she was about to lick his balls, she felt him attack her clit. It sent tremors through her body and she coughed. She wasn't prepared for this and his cock leaped in her throat, nearly gagging her.

She was more than ready to fuck and she wanted him to do some of the work. She rolled off of him and he scrambled about and as their bodies came together, so did their mouths. Her tongue slipped into his mouth as his cock slipped into her pussy.

Copper as she realized earlier wasn't the biggest but any standards, but he was every adept on using it. With every downward thrust, he slipped into her at a different angle and she shivered from the intense pleasure he was bringing her. His unkempt beard and mustache reeked havoc with her nipples as he sucked at them like a newborn babe would.

Christy pushed all of these adolescent thought aside and concentrated on the way he fucked. She wrapped her legs around him and kicked at his ass and she found he picked up the pace and she was on the verge of cumming. He began to nuzzle her neck and the orgasm slipped away. Thought of his age raced through her again and she tried to visualize a middle-aged actor was fucking her. It worked and just as she was on the edge it broke loose and she came. It wasn't one of her best, but she knew it was better than her trusty old vibrator.

Cooper felt her bathe his cock with her cream and he lost it and filled her to the brink of overflowing.

Christy chuckled to herself, "Well he did have one thing going for him. His youthful balls could store a huge amount of semen to spread in me. Thankfully I'm on the pill....Wait did I take it today....Yeah, sure did! Wow that is a relief."

She pushed him off of her and he rolled off. He chuckled, "Wow, I've never celebrated getting an "A" like that before!"

She chuckled, "If I had the same motivation in high school. I wouldn't have dropped out."

Bonnie busted in, "Are you done fucking? I'm doing the laundry and want to throw the sheets in."

Christy decided to dial back her involvement with Cooper, the age difference and his quirks were driving her crazy.

Adam, Bonnie's soon to be husband sprung upon her that he had a brother and he was going to meet him.

Bonnie insisted on meeting him and to make matters worse, Bonnie made Adam meet him at the restaurant where Christy worked.

When Bonnie called the waitress over, it happened to be Christy. Patrick (Steven Weber) Adam's brother took an instant liking to Christy.

After the restaurant closed, Christy was clearing some of the tables and she came upon an untouched piece of chocolate cake. She grabbed a fork and dug in."

Patrick snuck back in and came up behind her, "Are you eating garbage cake?"

She swallowed and grinned at him, "It was untouched. Anniversary dinner. He shot her a look when she ordered the cake. Things went downhill fast."

He stepped closer, "Well, in that case, hand me a fork."

He sat down and she joined him, "This a is surprise. What bring you back?"

He shrugged, "Ah, there's nothing good in my hotel's garbage. I thought I was coming back here for a nightcap." He took a bite of the cake, "This is much better."