Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 06.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked to him, "You sure? I have half a martini in here." She looked into the dish container, "Wait, there's a shrimp tail in it."

He took another bite of the cake, "No, I'm good."

She turned back, "So, did you survive dinner with my mother?"

He waved her off, "Oh, my God, I love her. she's hilarious."

She grabbed the cake plate, "No more cake for you."

"Hey, anybody gives my brother a hard time is okay by me. To be perfectly honest, um, I spent most of dinner waiting for you to come back to the table. It's just that every time you came back to the table, things were....you know, really good." He was suddenly very shy, "Sorry. I'm recently divorced. I'm a little rusty."

She was stunned, "I'm sorry, are you flirting with me?"

"You couldn't tell?"

She smiled back at him, "See, this is where my rustiness comes in."

"Ah, newly divorced, too, huh?"

"Nope, just good old rust."

"Well, um, what I'm trying to say is, uh, I'm supposed to be leaving tomorrow, and if you happen to be free tomorrow and are amenable to what I'm about to propose, I was thinking I could stay an extra night for the express purpose of taking you out tomorrow."

She was mocking him now, "Just to be clear, we're talking about tomorrow?"

He smiled back at her, "Yeah, although it is midnight, so tomorrow is now today. So, uh.... today."

She was grinning at him, "I'd really like that."

"Oh, great. Great! I'll bring the oil can." She looked at him not catching on and he added, "For the rustiness. You know, Wizard of Oz." He pointed towards her lap, " Not dry vagina." They both sat there not sure what to say after that and he played with his fork, "My God, I....I just said, dry vagina!""

She chuckled, "And pointed!"

The next night she was dressed as sexy as she could. She had on a form fitting pair of black slacks and heels to match. A extremely tight red pullover cotton top to accent her large tits. The neckline was low enough to let him see her charms perfectly. To top it off, her long blonde hair was brushed out and hung halfway down her back.

After a casual dinner and a horrible game of pool, they ended back at his hotel room. Just as the door closed they were all over one another. Patrick's tongue was already in her mouth and she accepted it willingly.

Christy sighed in pleasure to be in the arms of a real man, not one who still lived with his mother, even though she made killer pancakes.

Patrick's hands were traveling all over her slender, petite body. He found the bottom of her pullover red top. He pulled at it and smiled when he saw her lift her arms upward, giving him easier access to her upper body. He tossed the top aside and stared at her lush tits barely concealed in her demi-bra. He licked his lips, "I was staring at these gorgeous breasts all evening and wondered if they were real."

She giggled as she reached back and in one flick of her fingers undid the bra and let it slip off and down her arms. "Oh they are real, how about you feeling them to make sure?"

He let out a growl, "I'd much rather savor them with my mouth, if that is okay." He didn't wait for a reply and as he lowered his mouth to her ripe tits, he closed his lips around one stiff nipple and sucked avidly.

Christy's hands came up and her fingers ran through his hair as she crushed his face to her aching nipple. She released his head and worked at his belt buckle and freeing it, she made short work of his pants and as soon as they hit the floor, she did the same to his boxers. She reached for his cock, wrapping her fingers around the shaft, she felt it twitch and grow stiffer. She realized it was much larger than Cooper's and quickly pushed that thought out of her head. She pumped it a few times and she rolled her head back as he groaned out and switched to her other nipple.

Patrick's hands were in constant motion. He raked his hands down her slender back and cupped her tight, tiny ass in his large hands. He squeezed and as he did, she pumped his cock faster and squeezed harder too. He found the closure on her slacks and getting them open, he peeled them down over hips and thighs. They were so tight, it was peeling the skin off a firm grape.

Christy helped by shifting her feet, kicking her heels off and using her feet to draw the black slacks from her lily white body. She turned and found herself being guided to the bed. She lazily laid back and watched as Patrick urgently removed the remainder of his clothes. She focused on his cock and smiled. She knew it was a lot thicker than Cooper's and maybe an inch or two longer too. She arched her back off the bed and skimmed out of her panties. She leaned back and allowed her long, silky light blonde hair to fan out around her pretty face. It created a halo, as if she was an angel, she was anything but.

Patrick slipped to the bed and once again he was worshiping her tits. Her nipples pressed into his warm palms, squeezing them like he was kneading bread dough.

Christy shivered with pleasure, she loved how he treated her, unlike Cooper who was always afraid to do things to her that she loved. She moaned louder when he took her into his arms, holding her to his warm, firm body. He began kissing her and as she kissed him back, she felt his cock firm against her flat, quaking body.

Christy wrapped her arms around his neck and her tongue darted into his mouth. Meeting his, they dueled back and forth in a torrid kiss that took their breath away.

Patrick shifted on the bed so he could kneel beside her and he began to kiss her quivering body. He once again went for her incredible tits. He drew one large, firm nub in-between his lips as his hand traveled downward and slowly began to stroke her pussy with his large fingers. He ran them up and down her moist lips and as they parted, he slipped the tip of one finger into her tight, hot hole.

Christy arched her ass off the bed, begging for deeper penetration.

Patrick painted little circles on her nipples and bright pink aeroules. He finally released those orbs of flesh, completely coated in his wet, slippery saliva. He left a line of wetness down her trembling body. He attacked her belly button and darted his tongue in and out several times, leaving her wondering if he would do the same to her sopping pussy.

Christy released a deep breath when she felt his hot breath bathing her pussy. She wanted to grab his head and force it down to her waiting pussy, but bit her lip and let him go at his own pace.

Patrick finally lowered his mouth and planted a soft, wet kiss directly on her quivering pussy lips. His wet tongue probed her swollen lips and found them wet and slippery from her juices that were gathering around the slit. He created a groove and before long her juices were flowing out, down her tight cheeks and into the crisp cool sheets.

Christy began to wiggle more and more, she called out, "Oh my God, Patrick, I need to be fucked, don't make me wait!"

He thrust his tongue into her. He savored her cunt juices and he heard her moans grow louder. He stared up between her heaving tits. He saw her rolling her head from side to side and he smiled wickedly when he saw her biting down on her lower lip. He had a difficult time holding her still as she arched her ass off the bed, pressing her wet gash harder against his incredible mouth.

Patrick thought she was close to cumming, but wanted her even hotter before he gave her the release she so desperately craved. He suddenly pulled away from her gorgeous pussy leaving her aching for more urgent contact.

She licked her parched lips and reached out for him and whispered, "Oh Please, Patrick!"

He shook his head and chuckled like an evil villain, "Sorry Christy, you're not allowed to cum until I'm ready for you to do so."

Christy loved and hated him at the same time. She need to be fucked and fucked hard, unlike Cooper who fumbled around, and somehow managed to cross the finish line. She ached with lust, something she haven't felt in some time now. She could feel her cunt throbbing and leaking for him to fill. She extended her arms, "Oh Please Patrick?"

He smiled down at her, taking in the exquisite form stretched out before him. His cock was so stiff, it hurt and he knew he couldn't resist her any longer. He maneuvered himself between her slender, shapely legs and he leaned forward and teased her by lightly running the large helmeted head up and down the wet groove. He poked at her clit and heard her let out a shriek of pleasure. He did this again and again. His entire shaft was completely coated in her slippery cunt juices.

Christy thrashed around beneath him. Her moans turned to groans as she raised her hips to try and make him penetrate her. Her blue eyes turned dark with lust as she watched him grip his cock and slapped at her engorged lips. She let out a gasp when she heard him speak, "Tell me what you want, Christy."

She licked her lips and glared at him, "Your fucking cock, Patrick! Give me that fucking cock of yours. Shove in deep into my cunt and fuck me like the slut that I am!"

He grinned down at her and slowly lowered his cock. The thick head penetrated her body and he felt her tight cunt walls clutching at his fat shaft as he slid inward. Inch by inch he slipped into her hot, wet pussy. He continued into her until his swollen nuts were resting on her tight ass cheeks.

Patrick hovered over her, not wanting to crush her. He held her tight to the bed, pinned by his throbbing cock. He didn't moved for a few moments. When he began to move, it was a nice, slow pace.

Christy's arms and legs came up and wrapped around his firm body. She reveled in the feeling of being stretched and filled and she felt his cock reaching areas of her pussy rarely touched and it inflamed her senses and she felt a warm glow throughout her petite body.

Christy began to move now. she thrust her hips back and forth in an effort to create a steady fucking motion.

Patrick reached up and pinched her nipples and it sent bolts of pleasure coursing through her body. He met her urgent movements with ones of his own and he felt his cock poking against her cervix and he felt her shutter with a mixture of pain and pleasure. He didn't slow as he felt her kicking at his ass with the heels of her feet.

Christy felt his fat cock scraping over and over again against her clit and she felt her climax was nearing. She fell over the edge when she felt Patrick one again attack her tits, twisting and tugging at her aching nipples. She thrust upward against him as hard as she could and she felt his hand slip down and clutch at her ass, drawing her limp, quivering body against him as she came and came hard.

She screamed out, "Oh Fuck, Patrick, I'm cumming!" she plastered her mouth to his and her moans were muffled as she kissed him violently.

Patrick lost it as he felt her bathing his cock with her creamy cum. He thrust forward and was buried in her to the hilt and his cum filled balls let loose. He sent rope after rope of his hot sperm deep into her womb.

He didn't slow as he plowed into her. He peppered her face and neck with wet kisses and as he emptied his balls into her, he slumped against her and nipped at one sexy earlobe.

His spasms slowly waned and he rose up, not wanting to crush her and as his cock slipped from her tight pussy, Christy felt the mixture of their joint orgasms slowly dribble out of her. He rolled off of her and she turned and cuddled up against his heaving chest.

She traced her slender fingers through his chest hair and giggled, "Got your heart beating a little quick there, didn't I Patrick?" She groaned softly as he raked his nailed down her back and her moan turned to a groan when she felt his fingers, wet with their juices slowly penetrate her tight ass hole. She giggled and kissed his chest, "We'll have to save that spot for a later day, that is if you still want to see me."

He chuckled, "Oh Christy, I think I've seen all of you, but there is so, so much more to explore and I can't wait to take this journey with you."

She giggled again, "Oh, so we're going on a trip, huh?"

He drew her tight into his arms and kissed her on the top of her tousled hair covered head, "Oh yeah, a long, long trip."

She snuggled deep into his embrace and before long. they both drifted off to sleep.

The next night, Christy and Bonnie cooked up a plan to get Patrick and Adam back together. They have been estranged for years because of money and their business together.

Christy dressed in a very, very short black pleated skirt and black stocking to make her tiny legs look longer. She had a tight, lavender pullover top on, once again showcasing her incredible breasts.

There was a knock on the door and Adam yelled out, "Someone's at the door."

Christy raced down the stairs, "I'll get it!" As she passed the sofa, she looked to Adam, "Hey, Adam, I like that shirt."

He looked down at it, "Oh, thanks." He looked up at her, "Wow, why are you so dressed up?" He saw her look back at him and he rolled his head, "Oh, son of a bitch!"

She opened the door and Patrick stood there, "Hi" He kissed her and she kissed him back, "Hi there!"

Patrick pulled back when he saw Adam sitting on the sofa, "Oh, didn't know you'd be here."

Adam didn't look at him. He just stared at the TV, "Why wouldn't I be here? It's my fiancee's house."

Patrick rolled his eyes, "And another great talk. Can we go?"

She grabbed his arm, "Actually, I was thinking you could come in for a second."

He groaned, "I take it we're being set up?"

Adam refused to look at him, "Looks like it."

Suddenly Bonnie came in from the kitchen, "Wow, isn't this a nice surprise"

Christy groaned out, "They're onto us, Mom."

"Than let's just jump right in. We're trying to help you two ass-hats be more like us."

"Patrick looked to Bonnie, "How is name-calling gonna help?"

Bonnie was confused, "What'd I say?"

Christy guided him to the sofa and over the next ten minutes, they went back and forth and finally they both broke down and admitted they loved each other. They left to go to the bar and reconnect.

This left Bonnie and Christy along to eat warmed up spaghetti and meatballs. Christy looked to Bonnie, "How did this happen? My date's having dinner and drinks with your fiancee, and I'm having my ninth meal of the week with you."

"Bringing them together feels good, though, right?"

Christy nodded, "Yeah, it does. We saved a family tonight."

"I'm gonna say this to you because you get it, but I wouldn't say it out there. We're heroes."

Christy nodded, "It's the only word that works."

"Was it a little weird seeing those two crying"

"Right? Not sexy."

"No, it wasn't. I will be asleep when Adam gets home tonight."

Christy thought for a moment, "You know, if things work out and we marry these guys....you'd be my mother and my sister-in-law."

Bonnie stared back at her as she twirled her spaghetti, "And you'd be married to your step uncle... which would make you, your own niece."

"The sad part is not the weirdest thing we've ever done."

"Not even close."

Christy raised her fork to toast Bonnie, "But still, heroes. You may be going to sleep, but I'm waiting up for Patrick. I didn't get all dressed up to let it all go to waste. She didn't and it didn't go to waste. After Adam left for the bedroom, Christy took Patrick up to her bedroom and before long, her clothes were off and they fucked well into the morning hours.

More to come soon.