Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 07

Story Info
Christy get it again and again & comes back for more.
9.2k words
4.5
3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Mom Season 5 Episode 10; 11 & 15

Christy was falling head over heels for Patrick. They met for coffee and he took her hand in his, "I'll be leaving tomorrow morning."

Christy ran her thumb over the back of his hand, "I'm really gonna miss you."

"You think we should try the long-distance thing?"

She was smiling ear to ear, "I'm game." She looked up at him, "But while I've got you here..." She leaned in and planted a hot searing kiss on his lips.

He left and after that, Christy focused on school, but in-between, she kept on missing Patrick's calls. She was getting frustrated and while in the cafeteria, she missed another call from him. Just then Cooper, the guy she had casual sex with came in.

He began to flirt with her and the next thing she knew, she was in bed with him, fucking his brains out. She knew he wasn't Patrick, but it scratched the itch that was burning between her legs.

She thought having sex with Cooper was just fun. She still had a thing for Patrick, but the short term she was banging Cooper's brains out. One night, she didn't even bother to dress up. She thought what was the use, as soon as she got into Cooper's house, or his mother's house, as it was, they would be in bed.

She tore off her sweats, and as she turned naked to him, he was already naked too. She dropped to her knees and took his semi-erect cock into her mouth. Before long, she had it stiff as a pipe and was relishing the tip of it brushing the back of her throat. She pushed him to the bed and climb aboard and sank her already moist pussy down upon his stiff shaft. She bounced up and down and she squealed out when his hands grabbed hold of her ass and began tickling her puckered hole. She leaned forward and she let out another squeal as his bearded face roughed up her firm, full tits.

He sucked at first one and then the other nipple. He nursed on them like a newborn baby. He nipped at then with his teeth as she bounced up and down at a furious pace. She rose up and threw her head back as she came all over his cock.''

She rolled off of him and let out a gasp. She looked to him and he called out, "Oh, my God, it gets better every time.

She chuckled, "Yeah, practice makes perfect, well I gotta go."

"Wait, wait. Why are you always in such a hurry to leave."

She tried to get out, but he stopped her, "Well, I'm busy, you're busy. Busy, busy, busy."

He stared at her, "Yeah, but this is working, right?"

She chuckled, "Works for me. I'm free Tuesday at 5:00, as long as I'm back in my car by 20 after."

He sat up, "Christy, come on. This isn't just hooking up anymore."

She looked back at him as she tried getting out again, "It isn't?"

"No! I am totally falling in love with you." He kissed her and her eyes grew wide with fear. He pulled back, "Yep, falling in love with you."

She pushed back, "But you're a twenty-four year old guy. Twenty-four year old guys don't fall in love."

"My mom says I'm an old soul."

She scoffed, "Well, I am a much older soul. And I have a lot of baggage. Lots and lots of baggage."

He kissed her again, "Them let me help you carry it."

"Holy cow, Cooper, look, I just don't have the same feelings for you."

He was crushed, "Oh, well, now I'm a little embarrassed."

"I thought we were just gonna keep it casual, you know, having a good time."

He looked at her with sad eyes, "You mean just sex?"

She nodded, "Exactly! I assumed we were on the same page."

"Well, we were not." He flipped over and buried his face in the pillow.

She chuckled, "So, just to be clear, Tuesday at 5:00 not happening?" She saw him shaking his head no.

She dressed and left. She got back late and Adam was waiting up for her. She tried to lie herself out of the situation, but finally broke down and told him she was out with another guy.

Adam was sorta happy, seeing her cheating on his brother made him feel good.

She decided to go and see Patrick in Santa Cruz. She was going to surprise him. She got there and he wasn't home. She had to pee really bad, seeing the drive took forever. She ended up climbing over the porch railing and squatting in the bushes. Just then, Patrick returned home and saw her. She was so embarrassed, but recovered when he kissed her and took her guilt away.

He invited her in and before long the two of them were on his sofa, making out like two high school kids. He had his hand on her ass and the other behind her head, as he tried to shove his tongue even deeper into her mouth.

Christy had one hand pulling his head tighter to her mouth as her other hand was working on the fastener that hold his pants closed. She released his head nad worked the buttons on his shirt and moved down to his pants and getting them open, she had very little problem getting them off, seeing he was helping her.

Patrick was soon naked and the two of them worked on her sweater and pants. He sank to his knees and removed her panties, taking her pants and shoes along with them. Christy had her bra off and the two of them were naked and she had no problem parting her legs for him to attack her sopping pussy. He worked his magic and before long he had her squirming on the sofa, screaming at the top of her lungs as she came hard, coating his face with her creamy cum.

She tugged at him and soon found him attacking her firm tits and as she drew him upward, she kissed him so hard, it took her breath away. She loved tasting her own juices, especially when they were offered to her on a man's lips and tongue.

Christy broke free and began kissing him all over his face and neck. She moved to his hair covered chest and nipped and sucked at his nipples. Her hand was already stroking his fat cock and she made a mental note, she wanted this fat cock in her ass before the week-end was over. She moved lower and as she pushed his legs apart, she sucked at his crinkled nut sack, drawing first one ball and then the other into her mouth. All along, she stroked and squeezed at his raging hard-on.

Patrick guided her back on the sofa and she soon found her head on the edge of the cushion, staring up at his cock. She loved this position and she welcomed him straddling her face.

Christy's long blonde hair hung down to the carpeted floor and she stared up at his cock. She reached up and grabbing hold of his ass, she pulled him downward. She opened her mouth to accept his cock and in that position, it easily slid into her mouth and throat. She soon found his nut sack resting on her the bridge of her nose. His cock was buried deep in her mouth.

Patrick loved this and began fucking her mouth as if it was her pussy. He slid in and out at a slow pace, but as he felt her tongue dancing all along his shaft, he picked up the pace. He mauled her tits as he slid in and out of her mouth at a quicken pace.

Christy forgot all about Cooper. She loved how Patrick took charge, so unlike the wimpy Cooper. She clutched at his ass, pulling him as deep into her throat as she could. She was drooling all over his cock and it ran out of the corners of her mouth and into her eyes and forehead. It continued as he fucked her faster and soon her hair was wet from her saliva. She never felt so used and she loved every moment of it. She screamed out around his fat cock as she felt his finger finger-fucking her tight pussy as his thumb worked over her clit.

Christy's face was now a total mess, completely covered in her saliva and bubbles forming around her lips as she tried to suck every ounce of cum from his swollen nuts. She slobbered all over his cock and she stared up into his eyes, but it was a little blurry because of the saliva covering her eyes too. She found his asshole, while clutching at his ass and as she shoved a finger deep into his ass, he lost it.

Patrick pulled his cock out of her mouth and stroking it just once, he began shooting stream after hot, stinging stream of cum all over her pretty face. He stared down at the erotic sight and felt an even stronger burst coming out. He stroked his cock several times and he was amazed how gorgeous she looked. Her face was covered in her saliva and his milky cum. He finger fucked her harder and as he finished squirting his load on her, she let loose and covered his fingers and wrist with her milky cum.

He slumped back beside the upside-down blonde and gingerly drew her up back to a sitting position.

Christy stared back at him through a mass of saliva and cum. She licked her lips and giggled, "Wow, now that is what I call a perfect welcoming home gesture. Um, would you mind leading me to the bathroom where I can shower and clean up?"

He pulled her to her feet and led her to the master suite. He turned on the shower and after getting it nice and hot, he pulled her in with him.

Christy faced the hot spray and allowed the creamy mixture to wash off her face and down the drain. She turned her clean face to Patrick and kissed him. She drew back and pouted, "Such a waste, normally, I'd lick every drop and swallow it, but I'm hoping for more before the weekend is over."

Patrick already found his cock began to swell and within a minute or so, they were locked in a heated embrace. He clutched at her ass and pulled the tiny blonde off the shower floor and lowered her sloppy pussy to his hard on. The two of them fucked like long-lost lovers and before long, they were both cumming yet again.

Christy buried her face in the crook of his neck and feasted on his flesh as she came and accepted his second load less than an hour since arriving at his house. She nipped at his ear, "Mmm, so Patrick, did you like my romantic gesture of surprising you?"

He pumped the last bit of cum from his balls into her pussy and clutched at her tiny ass, "Oh I'm still on the fence. Ask me again on Sunday evening when you pack-up to leave. I have to say, it is off to a roaring start and I hope I can keep up with this one sexy blonde tart who's taken over my shower."

They finished washing up, and she found herself on her knees again, sucking him until he was about to cum again. She stopped short, "I'm saving that for later." She giggled and got out of the shower and the two of them dried each other and returned to the living room where they dressed and Patrick took Christy out for a romantic dinner.

After dinner, Patrick had a surprise for Christy. He booked a suite at a plush hotel. When she saw where they were going, she called out, "Oh my God, Patrick, hotel sex, can't get any better than this!"

Christy decided that this was the perfect time to give him her ass and she knew exactly how to get him hot and ready for it.

Patrick was in bed with just his boxer briefs on, waiting for Christy who was in the bathroom. she had stripped and luckily she had her overnight bag with her. She donned a garter belt and black stockings. She slipped into a pair of four inch fuck me heels and and tiny pair of satin panties. She opened the door and struck a pose and she smiled when she saw the look of lust in his eyes. She had her hair piled high in a messy bun and as she approached the bed, she reached up and unclipped it. She let the waterfall of silky blonde hair to flow across her bra covered tits. She smiled when she heard him let out a loud groan

She approached the bed and cupped his face in her tiny hands. Her hands released his face and traveled down his body. She dipped her hands into the waistband of his boxers. She leaned in and whispered in his ear, "I'm gonna have to get these off of you." Without waiting, she slid them down his legs and off.

Patrick's cock had already awakened and was growing stiffer by the second. She reached for it, wrapping her fingers around the shaft, pumping it softly. She smiled when she felt it twitch and grow stiffer.

Christy pushed him back and she followed, climbing up onto the bed. She kissed him tenderly on the lips edging her tongue into his mouth. Her long, silky blonde hair draped over his cheek and neck. She moaned softly into his mouth when she felt his hands cradle her firm tits. She felt his cock stiffen and twitch again as he twisted and tugged at her firm, ripe nipples.

Patrick's one hand slid down her toned belly, pressing his fingers into the gusset of her skimpy panties.

Christy deftly unhooked her bra. It wasn't doing any good seeing Patrick had already lifted them out of the demi-cups. She leaned in and whispered to Patrick, "It would be a lot better if you took my panties off, don't you agree?"

Patrick didn't reply, he just yanked the scrap of material down to her knees and he watched as Christy rolled onto her back and lifted her legs so he could pull them completely off her petite body.

Christy recovered quickly and rolled Patrick back onto his back. She knelt over him and reached for his steel-like rod. She wrapped her fingers around it again and pumped. She was rewarded with several pearly drops of his pre-cum. Christy leaned over and caught them on the tip of her tongue and she giggled when she heard him release a groan and arched his ass off the bed, trying to make greater contact with her tongue.

She pulled back and winked at him, "I think you've been a good boy today and you deserve a special treat. How would you like to fuck my pretty little ass tonight?'"

She didn't need to be asked twice. Patrick sprung off the bed and rolled her over and was upon her before she could react. His lips met her tits, his teeth nipped at her sensitive flesh. He was overly excited about the prospect of fucking her ass. She knotted her fingers in his hair and pulled him back.

"Woo, slow down Patrick. We have all night. Let's take this nice and slow and savor every moment we have together. She pulled him upward, away from her slick tits and cupping the back of his head, she guided his mouth to hers. She parted her lips to accept his tongue. They kissed passionately for what seemed like an eternity. She let out a sigh when he pulled away and began to pepper her neck and nip at the lobe of her ear and back down her neck.

Christy arched her head, giving him easier access to her neck. He covered every square inch of her neck and she felt goosebumps covering her entire body as he drifted lower. She rolled her head around on the pillow as he once again reached her firm tits.

Patrick cupped her tits in his hands, squeezing them, and then lowered his mouth to capture one nipple. He sucked like a starved infant, stretching and tugged at the ripe morsel. He heard her whimper with pleasure as the line of excitement drifted down her body to her sopping pussy.

Patrick was in the zone. His fingers feathered along the line that separated her cuntlips. Gently he parted her pussy and pressed a finger into it. He curled his fingers and began to manipulate her G-spot.

Christy was in heaven for once she was with a man who knew his way around a woman's pussy. It was so unlike Cooper, who even though he was fun, she only climaxed because he was relentless, but skill wasn't a word she could ever use to describe him.

Christy arched her back, pressing her cunt harder against his invading fingers. His thumb quickly attacked her clit. He rolled it and she let out a long groin in response to his expert movements. She was on the verge of cumming, but wanted it to build. She wanted to be so turned on that when he shoved his fat cock in her ass, she would welcome it. She hooked her hands behind her knees and pulled them back, arching her ass off the bed. She growled out, "I need your tongue to prepare my ass for that gorgeous cock of yours, Patrick!"

He immediately dropped his head. His nose grazed her butt crack. He exhaled, sending his hot breath on her sensitive flesh. He kissed the base of her spine and then ran his tongue between those two perfect, tiny cheeks.

Christy let up on her legs slightly and rocked her ass back and forth pressing that gorgeous ass against his mouth. She let out a gasp when she felt his tongue rim all around that puckered hole. She rolled her head around. Her gorgeous hair was a tousled mess all about her pretty face, "Oh fuck, Patrick, that is perfect, don't let up. Make it nice and wet. I want that fat cock of your pounding my ass so hard, the people down the hall will hear me."

Patrick doubled his efforts. He was really getting into it. He ran his warm tongue around the starred hole. He stroked his tongue in long, lapping movements alone the line between her ass cheeks, from her slimy pussy to the the puckered hole and back again. He gathered up a tongue full of her slimy cunt juices and used it for lubrication.

Christy was having a difficult time holding off her impending orgasm. She didn't want it to come too soon and ruin the ass fucking she promised Patrick and she badly needed too.

Patrick was a little apprehensive at first, but now he was loving this new act. He gently probed her asshole with his tongue. He continued when he heard Christy release a squeal. He stiffened his tongue and bean to tongue fuck her puckered hole. Without stopping, he grabbed the bottle of lube he saw her put on the nightstand earlier. He squeezed out a large dollop and let it land on her heated flesh. He grinned when he saw her shake from the intrusion of the cool gel.

He had his fingers covered in it too. He began to slide his fingertip into her tight hole. He added a second finger and dipped it deeper into her tight, hot hole.

Christy was on the brink of an orgasm, but she tried to ignore it, but she couldn't. Her hand drifted down to her pussy and she lightly dipped her finger into her hot hole. The two of them finger fucked her two holes at the same pace.

Patrick had her ass gaping open and knew she was more than ready for his fat cock. He took hold of her legs and in one swift move, flipped her over onto her belly. He gripped her hips and drew her up onto her knees. He stopped a brief moment to take in the gorgeous, tiny body poised beneath him, waiting to be claimed by him, "My God, Christy. Do you have any idea how beautiful you look?"

She released a nervous giggle and smiled back at him. She turned back and buried her face in the pillow and wiggled her ass, tempting him the same way a matador tempts a bull.

Patrick shifted his knees, coming in closer to her tiny ass, his cock in his fist. He swept the leaking head up and down her crack and positioning it at the entrance to her ass. He pushed forward and watched the mushroomed head being drawn in. Once the head passed the elastic ring of her asshole, he stopped to let her adjust to his thickness.

Christy reared back, yanking her head off the pillow, "Please Patrick, take it slow. I love being fucked in the ass. It's been a while, but I love a cock in my ass. You're doing fine, it feels incredible."

He caressed her tight cheeks, "Oh fuck, Christy, your asshole is so tight and hot. I never felt anything like it before." He just held it there feeling her ass muscles slowly began to relax. He gently began to fuck her ass.

Christy began to whimper with each inward stroke. She reached down and began to finger her pussy at the same time. Intense bolts of pleasure coursed through her entire, tiny body.

Patrick continued to pump his fat cock in and out of her ass. He couldn't stop now even if he had to. With every outward movement, he pulled out until just the large mushroomed head remained in her. He then thrust forward, burying his cock in her until his swollen nuts rested on her tight cheeks.

Christy was so turned on, her cunt juices flowed out, painting her slender thighs. She began to tremble and shake when she felt Patrick's hand slip beneath her and began stroking her blood engorged clit. She was on the verge of an explosive orgasm. She slammed back against him. She screamed out, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum! " She fisted the damp sheets beneath her and she buried her head in the pillow

Patrick gripped her tiny hips. His fingers turned her flesh white, his grip was that intense. He began driving in and out of her at a furious pace. He slammed into her so hard, her entire body slid upward until the top of her head was pushed against the headboard. He couldn't hold off any longer and suddenly he lost it and began to spew stream after hot, slick stream of cum deep into her bowels.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers