Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy's orgasm took on a life of its own. She was coming down from her orgasm when it increased ten-fold and she began strumming her clit at a unsustainable rate. Her entire body trembled and shook as she came even harder She screamed out again, "Oh Fuck, I can't stop it!" Her entire body was on fire and she shook violently. She couldn't kneel any longer and her legs gave out and she collapsed to the damp sheets, and was gasping for air.

Patrick followed, but held himself up high enough to not crush her tiny body with his weight. His cock was still pulsating, sending a few tiny spurts into her sweat covered body. He leaned over and swept her stringy hair from her neck. It covered in sweat, he planted several wet kisses there and whispered to her, "My God, Christy, that was incredible. I never came so hard or for so long." He chuckled, "I can tell you, without a doubt, you bring out the best in me."

She giggled and turned her head to kiss him, "Not only the best, be an awful lot too. Feels like you gave me a cum enema."

He groaned, "Oh Christy, nice way to break the mood." He slowly withdrew from her and reaching over, grabbed a handful of tissues and she grabbed it, "I'll take those!" She placed them over her gasping asshole and rolled out of bed and rushed to the bathroom on shaky legs.

She came out of the bathroom several minutes later. She looked like a million bucks. She slipped into the bed and curled up alongside him.

Patrick enveloped her in his arms and before long the two of them drifted off to sleep

The next day, they woke up and fucked again and while basking in the afterglow of sex, Patrick held her in his arms, "I'm so glad you came to see me. I love that we held off, not having sex with others and waited for each other."

She looked up at him and nodded, but didn't reply. He looked down at her, "You did wait, didn't you?"

She slipped away and got up and went to the bathroom. By the time she came out, dressed, he knew she had.

"I'm sorry Patrick, but we couldn't connect and I was weak and was seduced by my work partner at school and we sorta hooked-up."

He was more hurt than mad and he checked out of the hotel and drove back to his place, "I think you need to go back home, I need time to think about us."

She left after trying to persuade him to reconsider, but she failed. She returned home and buried herself in work and school.

She returned home late one day from the restaurant and when she opened the door, she was stunned by what she saw. The room was bathe in candlelight and covered in flowers all over the room. He tried to put on some mood music, but failed and in his second attempt it worked.

Patrick moved over to her, "You're not the only one who can make a romantic gesture."

She threw her arms around him and rained kisses all over him. She climbed off of him and taking him by the hand, led him up the stairs where she stripped him, sucked him off and after removing her clothes, fell back and let him take her pussy with his mouth and afterwards, allowed him to fuck her doggy-style and before he was finished, took her ass once again.

Their relationship was back on again and she promised to stay faithful. He believed her, knowing she could have lied when asked if she was faithful last time. He returned home and said he would return after she promised him a birthday week-end he would never forget.

Patrick did return for his birthday and Adam and Bonnie cleared out of the apartment, giving them the place to themselves. Christy had a armful of incredible food from the restaurant. They ate quickly, not even noticing what great food they had.

Afterwards Christy took hold of Patrick's hand and led him up the stairs to her bedroom. She kissed him, "Get comfortable, I'm going to slip into something sexy, just for your birthday."

Patrick moaned as he watched the bathroom door closed. He stripped off his clothes and turned down the bed. He flopped down in just a pair of silky boxers and waited. The door opened and his jaw hit the mattress.

Christy came to the bed. Her long light blonde hair was down and draped over her chest. She was wearing a tiny red, satin slip with two tiny spaghetti straps and a big smile.

As soon as she planted her one knee on the bed, Patrick reached out and grabbed hold of her by the waist and flipped her over. She was on her back, her arms draped over his shoulders and she arched her back and her bare pussy, already moist just thinking about getting fucked, made a mess of his boxers.

Christy managed to slip them off his hips and she used her tiny feet to push them the rest of the way off.

Patrick was about to explode. He reached up and drew the straps off her shoulders and tugging lightly,her large, firm tits popped out into the open. He grabbed hold of both of them and as he rolled and teased those two pert tips, his mouth claimed her lips and they were locked in a torrid embrace.

Patrick lifted his hips and somehow, his stiff cock found her wet opening and lowering his body, he felt the heat and wetness surround his cock. He continued to lower his body until his swollen nuts rested against her tight ass cheeks.

Christy returned his kiss with the same intensity. She wanted this to be a nice, long lovemaking session, but they were both without for so long and their phone sex drove them both to multiple nights of mutual masturbation. Tonight, she found out, was going to start out quick and dirty and she welcomed it.

Patrick pulled his mouth from hers and attacked her neck and shoulder. He started pumping in and out of her soaked pussy at an incredible pace. The sounds her pussy was making spurred him on even more so.

Christy's fingers combed through his hair as she guided him to her straining tits. She screamed out when he bit her nipple a little too hard, but it only increased her need for him to fuck her harder.

Patrick managed to break free of her legs that were trapping him to her body. He took hold of her tiny, slender legs and lifting them. He planted them firmly on his shoulders. He began driving in and out of her so hard and so fast, it was nearly a blur. The sound of the headboard slamming against the wall turned her on even more.

She knew he was giving her, his all and she wrapped her arms around his neck. She was nearly bent in two and when she released her arms from his neck, she fell back to the bed.

Patrick took her legs off his shoulders and bent her over and he had her knees up alongside her head. He climbed up onto the balls of his feet and hovering over her. He began pile-driving in and out of her. His balls slapped again and again against her puckered hole and he heard her scream out.

"OH fuck me Patrick, cum in me. I'm losing it and I'm cummmmmmming!"

He slammed in and out of her at a pace it make him dizzy. He felt her cunt clutching at his cock and the wetness spurred him on. He drove into her one more time and ground his hips against her. He stroked her clit with the root of his cock and he exploded.

Christy was gurgling, making sounds that were not about to be make-out by anyone. Her entire body was a sweat covered mess and her gorgeous hair was a completely mess, but it never looked hotter or sexier.

Patrick felt his balls being emptied into her well-fucked pussy and when he finished cumming, he released her legs and as they fell to the bed. he lowered his body to hers. He was held up by his forearms, but Christy pushed them aside, "I want your weight on me. I want to be trapped by you, something I really wanted all along."

They clung to one another and after Christy freshened up, she was ready for round two, but suddenly she got a call. She picked up her cell and answered it. It was Marjorie, it seemed that Jill had fallen off the wagon and needed Christy's help.

She hung up, "Patrick, I hate to do this on your birthday weekend, but our good friend Jill has fallen off the wagon and needs my help."

He drew her into his arms, "That is one of the things I love about you. You think about others more than your own happiness. You go, I'll give Adam a call and we can have a guys night. I'm a little worn out from what you just gave me."

She chuckled, "Listen buster, I was on my back. If I'm not wrong, I think you are the one giving it to me and I loved every second of it. Just don't over do it with Adam because I'm gonna want seconds."

She skipped out to the bathroom stripped off her red slip and came out naked. she had to hop away, because Patrick tried to grab her and pull her back to bed. When she was dressed, she sorta was sorry she didn't let him catch her. She leaned in and gave him a cock stirring kiss. She pulled back, "Something to remember me by, there is more to come, gotta go."

Wendi, Marjorie, Bonnie and Christy spend the evening with Jill and got her on the straight and narrow again. By the time they left her, they were all worn out and returned home to a fresh and raring to go Patrick.

Patrick was disappointed, but knew Christy was in no shape to show him around town, "You go to sleep and Adam and I will entertain one another."

She kissed him, "Okay, but tonight, we will have a night to mark on your calendar as a night never to be forgotten."

That night, Bonnie and Christy dressed in two of the most sexy outfits they could find. Even Adam dressed in a coat and tie.

Bonnie had a skin-tight red dress on. It showcased her long, sexy legs and large breasts. Her long light brown hair hung down covering both of her best features.

Christy was in a sleeveless black and gold dress with a plunging neckline and it also left her back bare, nearly down to her tiny ass. Her long blonde hair was pulled up in a sexy bun atop her head and those bangs of hers make her look even sexier.

They went to one of the best restaurants in town and halfway through the main course, they got another call. Jill had once again gotten drunk and was at her maid's apartment.

Bonnie took one for the team and insisted that Christy stay and enjoy the meal with both Adam and Patrick. She felt bad, but knew Bonnie could handle Jill without her help. The last thing she wanted to do was leave Patrick alone with Adam on his birthday.

The three of them finished their meal and even though Christy thought about Jill, she hung in there. She called twice and was assured that it was handled.

Adam and Patrick had a couple too many drinks and Christy had to drive back to the apartment. Once back there, Christy and Patrick were on the sofa making out like two high school seniors.

Adam had retired to the bedroom to give them some privacy, but couldn't help but hear the sounds of the two of them making out in the living room. He changed into a t-shirt and sweat pants. He was happy to get out of that monkey suit.

Adam had to use the bathroom and after coming out, he was made to come join them. Patrick called him out, "Come on out here Adam and join us. It is my birthday and I want to share it with my brother."

He gave in and after hopping out of his wheelchair, flopped down on the sofa on the one end. He sipped on a beer that Patrick handed him and he went into the kitchen to join Christy.

Adam watched the two of them through the large opening between the living room and kitchen, "You know you two may want to close the louvered doors if you are going to continue making out like that. Bonnie was good enough to go take care of Jill and now I have to sit here and watch the two of you?"

They ignored him, and yet to make it even worse. Patrick turned Christy toward the opening so Adam could get a better look of her as he attacked her neck and ran his hands from her hips to her large, firm tits.

Christy rolled her head around and slowly opened her eyes and gave Adam a weak smile. She reached back and began stroking the large lump in Patrick's trousers.

Patrick moved up a little and nipped at her earlobe and darted his tongue in and out of her ear. He left her tits and slowly drew the zipper down on the back of her tight dress. It parted and he planted several kisses on her bare shoulders and moved lower down her sleek back. His teeth tugged at the clasp that held her overstuffed bra closed. It sprang open and Patrick quickly slipped it off her shoulders and down her arms.

Adam perked up as he stared at the most beautiful pair of tits he had ever seen. He had to accept that she was Bonnie's daughter. He knew Bonnie had a great pair of tits, but next to Christy's, Bonnie's were nothing special. He felt his cock growing stiffer as he watched Patrick's hands slide up from Christy's tiny hips to her large, full firm tits. Patrick's thumbs rolled slowly over her nipples and they hardened under his touch. His large hands covered them completely.

Christy loved how his hot hands felt against her firm tits and she groaned and stared at Adam as Patrick began to knead her tits, gently at first and then harder until he squeezed them. It send bolts of pleasure shoot through her overexcited body and settled right between her legs.

Patrick turned her head towards him and he stifled her moans with his lips. He bit her lower lip gently His tongue grazed hers and each time he brushed across her nipples, he felt her grind her ass harder against his raging hard-on.

Christy's cunt walls tightened and she felt a gush of cream ooze out. Her lips were swollen from the intense kissing Patrick was inflicting on her.

He pushed at the dress and it slipped off her hips and hit the floor. His hands slid back to her hips as he watched Christy kick the dress off her shoes. His hand drifted between her slender legs and his fingers began rubbing her cunt over her tiny silk panties.

Christy shifted slightly, parting her legs a little more, giving him easier access to his large fingers. He kissed her again, darting his tongue into her gaping mouth. At the same time, he slipped his fingers under the leg band of her panties and his fingers parted her lips and he suddenly shoved two fingers as deep as he could into her greedy hole.

Christy arched her hips towards his thick fingers, begging him with her lips sucking on his tongue harder. She groaned into his mouth when she felt him draw tiny circles around her clit. Her legs were shaking and she wasn't sure if she could stand much longer.

Patrick knew it was time for her to join his brother and fulfill his fantasy. He took her by the hand and led her out of the kitchen and into the living room. He sat her down beside Adam.

Adam was mesmerized by her incredible tits and without even thinking, he turned towards her and lowered his mouth to one of her gorgeous tits. He licked her nipples, his hot tongue teased them as he flicked it over the swollen tips. His lips wrapped around her left nipple and he began to suck hard. His hand came up and cupped the other one as he drew more of the tip into his mouth.

Christy knew this was wrong, but remembered how in high school., Bonnie fucked one of her senior boyfriends. She convinced herself that this was payback. She clutched at his head as her head fell back and rested on the back of the sofa. The pleasure began to overwhelm her. Her gasps turned to loud pants. Her nails dug into Patrick's bare thighs. Her head shot up and suddenly realized he had sipped off all of his clothes and sat beside her naked as the day he was born.

Adam pulled away from her and rolled his hips from side to side and sat at the edge of the cushion. He quickly slipped his sweat pants off. He scooted back and without waiting for Patrick to offer her to him, he turned and placed his hand behind her neck and pulled her head down towards his raging hard-on.

Christy licked her lips, wetting them so they could better slide over his shaft. She could see it throbbing with need. She licked the swollen head lightly, teasing him. A drop of pre-cum gathered at the tip and lapped that up too. She looked up at him, "Mmm, very tasty. Bonnie is a very lucky lady." She wrapped her pink lips around his cock and let it slide into her mouth slowly. Inch by inch she let it in, taking his cock as deep as her tiny mouth would allow. She prided herself in her cock sucking skills and she smiled when she heard Adam release a groan.

His hand fisted the thick blonde bun atop her head and pushed her further down until he felt the tip of his cock brush the back of her throat. He released her head, allowing her to slide back to the tip.

Christy bobbed up and down on his shaft, caressing his soft skin with her very active tongue.

Patrick stroked his cock as he watched his girl sucking avidly at his brother's cock. He stroked his own cock. He pressed his hairy thigh against hers.

Once Adam released her head, she pulled her mouth off his cock and shifted to Patrick's cock. Without saying a word, her lips parted and took his cock into her mouth. She wrapped her hands around the base, stroking the shaft that was exposed and not in her mouth. She sucked on the fat head, she swept up the sticky goo that flowed out of the tip. She lapped up every drop before drawing the shaft into her mouth. She heard his moans, just like Adam's. She bobbed up and down at a furious pace.

Both brothers were amazed at Christy's cock sucking skills. She switched back and forth between the two of them. Her open hand drifted down into her panties. Her fingers circled her clit on urgent movements. She moaned at the pleasure she inflicted on herself. Her moans were muffled by Adam's cock now deep in her mouth. Her tongue licked up and down his shaft as she sucked as hard as she could. Her cheeks hallowed out from the intense suction she was creating. Her mouth was building up a huge amount of saliva, but couldn't find the time to swallow it. She pulled back and parting her lips, she let a thick stream flow out and she chased it again, sucking it back up as she slid back down his shaft.

Adam had to admit, Christy's cock sucking skills were so much better than Bonnie's, but there was no way in hell he'd ever tell her that. He knew Christy long enough and even though she wouldn't tell Bonnie, it a fit of rage, it would come out. Bonnie had a way of creating a lot of rage from the people around her.

She moved back to Patrick and used her other hand to stroke him. She matched the bobbing of her head on his cock. Her jaw ached from being stretched wide open, but she wasn't about to slow until they were ready to fill one of her other openings.

Patrick urged her off his cock. He watched as she slipped her panties off and he saw her fingers were all gooey from her own juices. He watched as she reached out and stroked both cock. They were slippery from her saliva and her cunt juices. His eyes grew large when she looked to him and called out, "Fuck me, both of you, please, fuck me!"

Christy was a little shocked when Patrick turned her towards Adam, "I want to watch my brother fuck you first, please. It is after all, my birthday."

She grinned at him and gave him a hot kiss and pushed Adam back against the back of the sofa. She reached out and drew his t-shirt up and off of him and tossed ii aside. She threw one slender leg over his thick, but flabby leg. She knew he lost most of his leg muscles from inactivity after his accident, but his middle leg was still very much alive.

Adam scooted a little further up in the cushion and watched as Christy guided his slender, long shaft into her weeping hole. He could not believe the heat emanating from her snatch. The wetness was incredible too.

She lowered her body slowly, sinking inch by inch of his cock into her. Her cunt swallowed up his entire shaft. She moaned without control; as he dug his nails into her tiny, tight ass cheeks.

Adam was rolling his head around. He rested it on the back of the sofa and growled out, "Oh fuck Christy, you have without a doubt the most talented cunt I've ever had the pleasure of fucking, or in my case being fucked."