Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled down at him as she picked up the pace, slamming up and down. Even though he wasn't extremely thick, he was pretty long in length and with each downward bounce, she felt his cock probing areas rarely touched lately. His cock pounded into her forcefully. She couldn't help but moan and beg for more as her little cunt tightened around his shaft. With each downward movement, she felt his swollen nuts pressing against her tight ass cheeks.

She looked over at Patrick and wanted some of what he had. Without notice, she rolled off of Adam and flopped down beside him. She raised her legs up off the cushion and scooted to the edge of the sofa. She looked up at Patrick and winked, "Well, just don't stand there looking, fuck me. It's Adam's turn to watch a little bit."

He leaned over and grabbing his cock, he guided it into her slick folds. He slid all the way in until his nuts rested on her ass cheeks. He grabbed hold of her legs and used them to steady himself. He picked up the pace and drove into her over and over again. With each thrust, the sofa slid back a couple inches. He fucked her roughly, each thrust hitting the deepest part of her, especially in this position and this angle.

Christy moaned even louder and panted like a cat in heat as his cock plummeted her and sent excitement to flow throughout her tiny, but extremely sexy body. With her head pressed against the back of the sofa, her tight bun came undone and her long, silky blonde hair fell and floated across her shoulders and hung down over her shaking tits.

He fucked her harder and rougher that she had with Adam. He drove in deeper, teasing her to the point that her climax was drawing closer and closer.

Christy was loving every moment of this. She pushed Patrick away and climbed back onto Adam. Over the next hour, she moved from Adam to Patrick and back again. Adam, she rode until she got tired and then rolled over onto her back and regained her strength as she let Patrick fuck her silly.

Both Adam and Patrick were on the verge of cumming, just as she was. They dug the fingers into the flesh of her hips and ass when they both fucked her. She could tell they too were on the brink of cumming.

Christy again rolled off of Adam and fell back to the sofa and she put her hand up, "Let's take a short break Patrick. I know both of you are on the verge of cumming, so am I. How about we take a little break so when we begin again; we can kick it up a notch and really fuck."

Patrick chuckled, "What, now you are Emeril Lagasse?" They both looked at him like he had two head, "What don't either of you watch The Food Network? He's the chef who kicks everything up a notch and goes, "BAM!"

Adam nodded, "Yeah, I know, just wanted to see you squirm." He looked to Christy, "So BAM? I'm cool with that."

She giggled, "Okay, so how about a little more foreplay before the big finish?"

They both leaned into her from opposite sides and began nibbling and kissing her. They attacked her neck, ears, shoulders and they both attacked her gorgeous tits at the same time.

Christy's head fell to the back of the sofa. She rolled her head from side to side as she grabbed the back of both of their heads and pressed their mouths together to her aching nipples.

They both chuckled when their hands met at the juncture of her legs. One attacked her clit, while the other sank their fingers into her pussy. When she slumped lower, Patrick's fingers slipped out of pussy and slipped lower. He tickled her butt hole and she arched her ass off the sofa as she felt him sink two fingers into her asshole.

Adam took over, finger fucking her cunt as his thumb worked over her clit. They had a difficult time controlling her, but they did and they fucked both of her holes harder, faster and deeper. Without notice, they stopped and Adam pulled at her arm and once again she straddled him.

Patrick got up off the sofa and grabbed hold of her and helped Adam guide Christy once again into her overheated, sloppy pussy. He slipped behind her and again began probing her asshole with his fingers. He watched as she bounced up and down on Adam's cock.

Adam reached up and slowed her. He held her steady as Patrick pulled his fingers out of her ass. He leaned over and gripping his cock, he scooted between Adam's legs. He swept his cum coated cock up and down the tight crease of Christy's cheeks. He lunged forward and he heard her cry out as the thick, fat head popped in.

Christy 's ass muscles tightened as she felt the invading cock enter her puckered hole. She wiggled her ass and in doing so, her clit scraped roughly against the root of Adam's cock. She felt the tremor and shot back away from Adam and in doing so, impaled herself further onto Patrick's cock. Again, she shot forward and again her clit throbbed violently. She began bouncing back and forth and her ass muscles began to unclench and the bolt of pleasure coursed through her entire body.

For the first time, she leaned over Adam and planted a searing, hot kiss on his lips and she was shocked when he returned the kiss with the same intensity.

Patrick watched from behind and he began to rock back and forth. He drove fast and hard, driving as deep as humanly possible. He reached around and palmed her tits as he watched his brother and girlfriend kissing like long-lost lovers. He played roughly with her tits as he fucked her ass harder. He peppered her back with kisses. He had enough of them kissing and releasing her tits. He gathered up her long blonde hair in his fist and creating a ponytail, he pulled hard at her hair and she came back. Their mouth were soon glued together and she groaned into his mouth as Adam 's mouth closed over one of her firm tits.

Christy was beyond excited. She finally got the one thing she wanted and she welcomed the cock of both brothers. She screamed out, "Oh Patrick, fuck my ass! Adam slam my pussy, I'm there, I'm cumming, please, please cum with me. I need to feel your hot loads fill my filthy ass and cunt."

Just hearing her say that triggered their orgasms. Adam was first, grabbing hold of her arms, he thrust up, slamming his cock as hard and as deep into her tight pussy as possible. He buried his face in the crook of her neck and released hot blasts into her pussy. He thought his balls were being torn from his body as he came hard.

Christy was pushed harder against Adam as Patrick wrapped his arms around Christy's sweaty body. He drove hard in and out of her ass and slamming once more really hard; he ground his pelvis against those two tight buns and released a volley of cum blasts that made him dizzy. He slumped against Christy, who then slumped against Adam. The three of them were pinned together and Christy never felt more loved than at this exact moment.

It took several minutes for Patrick to regain enough strength to pull back and slip from her tight hole. He slipped out and a stream of cum flowed out and landed on Adam."

Christy giggled when Adam panicked, "What the fuck, Patrick? Get some tissues! The last thing I need s to have your cum all over my legs."

Christy giggled again, "How do you think I feel? I have both of your loads in my body and it is dripping out." She climbed off the sofa and ran to the bathroom.

Adam gathered up his clothes, hopped back into his wheelchair and hurried to the bathroom and waited until Christy came out. He winked at the naked blonde, taking in all of her beauty. He knew this was a one time deal and wanted to burn that image in his brain. He rolled into the bathroom to clean up and get dressed.

Patrick and Christy headed upstairs to the bedroom to put the finishing touch on his incredible birthday present.

In the morning, Christy was dressing when Patrick woke up. He looked at her, "What's going on? I wouldn't mind another belated birthday present."

"I'm sorry, but I have to go to Jill's she needs my help."

He flopped back in the bed, "So is this how it is always going to be? Your friends are first and I'm second, or third?"

"You have to realize, this keeps me sober and this is what I have to do to stay sober."

He nodded, "I see, and I think it will always be like this?"

She nodded, "It has to be, for my sanity."

He sat up, "When you return, I'll be gone. I really like you Christy, but I can't always be second. This isn't going to work."

She was upset, but knew he was right. She nodded and left the bedroom and when she returned he was gone.

Adam shrugged, "I always told you he was a tool! He has to be number one. I'm sorry Christy, but I think you're better off without him."

She raced upstairs and locked herself away, not wanting to be anywhere near any type of alcohol right now.

Only one more chapter left. The final season without Christy there was a total bust.