Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 08

Story Info
Season 6 Episode 14 Christy & Jill Become Lovers.
8.2k words
4.67
2.3k
5
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Mom Season 6 Episode 14

Someone broke into Jill's mansion and Bonnie, Christy and Tammy went over to calm her down.

Jill was really shaken up, "If I would have come home ten minutes earlier, maybe they still would've been in here. I could be lying on the floor dead.

Christy rubbed Jill's arm, "We're just glad you're okay."

Bonnie cane over with a cup of tea that she made, "What's they get?"

"Oh thank you Bonnie, All they got was the jewelry what wasn't n the safe, and everything from the loose cash bowl."

Tammy looked at her, "That what?"

Jill took a sip of the tea.

Bonnie looked to Tammy, "You know how you have a bowl of loose pennies and buttons in it? Jill does that with 20s and 50s."

Jill tried too explain, "It's for tips, trick or treaters or Mormons.

Christy looked concerned, "How much was in there?"

She shrugged, "I don't know, couple of inches?"

A voice came from the other room, "Ms. Kendall?"

Jill yelled out, "In the kitchen!"

He called out again, "Big house, doesn't help."

She called out "Follow my voice, follow my voice, follow my voice!"

A cop came in, "All right, checked the whole property. It's clear."

She smiled up at him, "Thank you, Officer"

He was jotting down something on his pad, "No problem. All right, here's my card. Give me a call tomorrow with a list of what's gone missing, you know, for your insurance."

Jill took it, "Thank you."

He turned, "Oh, and, Uh, I, uh.... I got one more question for you. Um, is that a Kalamazoo grill in the backyard?"

Jill shrugged, "I don't know. My ex-husband put it in. I don't touch the thing."

He was stunned, "How can.... How can you not.... I'm sorry! It's just, when I buy a lottery ticket, that grill is what I'm dreaming of. You can burn wood, charcoal, gas or-or...you can go infrared." They all looked at him like he had three heads, "Infrared!"

Bonnie looked up at him, "You're getting a little worked up here, Officer."

He turned to her, "It's just sitting there!"

Tammy chimed in, "Well, good thing they didn't steal that."

He chuckled and buried his face in his hands, "Okay! You can't steal it; It's built-in! I'm sorry. You ladies, have a good night." He left.

Jill was still upset, "Well, thanks again for coming, but I think I'm okay now."

Tammy added, "Yeah, unless they come back."

Jill jumped and looked to Tammy, "What?"

Christy blurted out, "Why would you say that?"

"It happens all the time. I mean, now that the guy know the layout, he could get a couple buddies, come back, toss this place like a Caesar Salad."

That did it and Jill insisted they all spend the night. They all ended up in the same bed. Tammy, Jill and Bonnie were flat on their back in the huge bed. They made Christy sleep on the large padded bench in from of the bed. "I really appreciate you guys spending the night."

Christy blurted out, "I still think you could've made room for me up there."

Bonnie replied, "I still think, while you're down there, you could rub my feet."

Jill turned to her, "Bonnie, would you please check the windows again"

She threw back the covers, "Sure."

Christy jumped up to take her place and Bonnie yelled out, "Back!"

Christy growled out, "Damn it! "

She turned back after checking the windows, "You know, we can't sleep here every night."

Tammy blurted out, "Speak for yourself. This mattress is taking on the shape of my ass."

Jill chuckled, "It's memory foam."

Tammy turned to her, "Well, I want to marry it"

Bonnie turned to her, "Maybe you should hire some private security, maybe that cop. They do off duty work."

Jill felt Tammy's hand on her leg, but ignored it, "I don't know. He wouldn't shut up about my barbecue. I mean, what man notices that and not me?" Jill jumped, "Did you just hear that?"

Bonnie got back into bed, "Jill. the alarm's on, you're surrounded by us, and Christy's closest to the door.... they'll get her first."

She jumped up, "The hell they will!" She dipped her head under the covers and started climbing up under it. She stopped when she saw Tammy's hand between Jill's legs. She already had her pajama bottoms down around her knees. She stopped and inhaled her excitement.

Bonnie looked down and yelled out, "Well. if you're coming up her, why did you stop?"

Christy diverted her assent and hovered over the neat bare pussy of Jill's. She remembered how great it tasted when she was her personal assistant and lowered her face to it.

Bonnie stared at Jill and saw a smile crossed her lips and she immediately knew what was happening. She threw back the covers and saw her daughter's face buried between Jill's slender legs. "Looks like there is something being taken right before our eyes."

Tammy watched, "I always had a thing for watching the ladies going down on one another in the joint."

Bonnie scoffed, "Yeah, and you never participated, right?"

She chuckled, "Oh I joined in, but not before picking out the one I wanted first." She looked to Bonnie, "I believe it's you "Big Sauce!" She hopped out of bed and raced around the opposite side of the bed. She stripped off her sweat pants and shirt and naked, she reached up and pulled her hair out of the messy ponytail. She raked her fingers through her hair and attacked Bonnie.

Beside them, Jill's hands were clinging to Christy's head as she guided her to her pussy.

Christy didn't need any guiding. She found her target and began licking up and down her tight lipped pussy. She flicked her tongue up higher and uncovered her clit. It was hooded beneath that tiny piece of skin. It peaked out and Christy drew in between her lips and sucked at it. She pushed Jill's pants down and off her legs.

Jill thrashed around add ended up with her legs spread wide, draped over Christy's slender shoulders. She ground her pussy against Christy's active tongue, "Oh Christy, you sure know how to make someone forget all about burglars."

Christy was in a zone. She loved how Jill tasted and after fucking Adam and Patrick, she knew she had to settle things with Jill. She lost Patrick because she was helping Jill and she was here now, bound and determined to settle this once and for all.

She drew the stiff button between her lips and as she flicked her tongue across it, she shoved two fingers deep into Jill's extremely tight pussy. She finger-fucked her at an alarming rate. She had Jill at the brink of an orgasm already and suddenly she stopped and rose up and stared up at her, "Jill, I need to know, do you have feelings for me, or am I just a pawn in your every lasting quest to have everything your way?"

Tammy suddenly stopped sucking wildly at Bonnie's large, fat nipple.

Both of them looked to Jill and waited for a reply.

Jill was panting wildly and stared down at Christy, "You know I love you Christy. I just never knew you were feeling the same. I know you love guys, so do I, but I know I'll never, ever have anyone who cares as much about me as you do."

Christy looked up at her, taking in that gorgeous, naked body, She watched as Jill's chest rose and fell beneath the top of her flannel pajamas, "So what are you saying Jill? I need to know."

Jill turned and looked to Bonnie and Tammy, "I know I'm asking you two something very hard to do. But would you two please leave Christy and me here alone. I'd love for the two of you to use the guest bedroom. I need to talk to Christy and I need to do it alone."

Bonnie was about to argue, but Tammy crawled off the bed and grabbed the half naked woman under her, "Come on Bonnie. I know you want to hear this, so do I, but we need to let them talk things out."

Bonnie grunted, "Okay, but I want details later."

Jill giggled, "Okay, we promise, thank you." She waited for them to leave the room. She looked down at Christy and giggled, "I don't believe we can have a serious discussion with your head buried between my legs, now can we Christy?"

Christy leaned forward and planted a soft, gentle kiss on Jill's glistening pussy lips. She pulled away and climbed up alongside the trim blonde. She settled in and fluffed up the pillow and turned on her side and stared at Jill, "Okay, I'm up here, talk."

Jill turned and rested on her side. She stared at Christy and reaching out, she swept a stray lock of hair from her face, "I know I've been avoiding the subject. I have to admit, when I heard you were getting serious with Patrick, I lost it and started drinking. I'm admitting it, I was jealous. Not of you having a man in your life, but jealous of him. Because it wasn't me." A tear came to her eyes and she swept it away. She took a deep breath and let it our, "Okay, here it is Christy, I love you! I want to be with you and you with me. If you find a guy or if I find a guy, I don't want me or you to hide it, but maybe share him, but in the end, it is only you and me, together."

Christy felt a sudden rush of love filling her tiny body. She licked her lips and ran her hand along Jill's cheek. She cupped her face and slowly lowered her lips to hers. It was a soft, gentle, but very loving kiss. She pulled back slightly and pressed her forehead to Jill's. She pulled back and nodded, "I've felt the same for so long, but kept it under wraps. I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I'd rather have it the way we had it rather than lose anything we had together."

A smile crossed Jill's lips and she rolled over atop Christy. She lowered her head and as their lips met, they both released a sigh and a tiny giggle. It quickly slipped away as their lips became more urgent.

Christy reached up and swept Jill's silky blonde hair from her face. She held her there and using all of her energy, she rolled Jill over onto her back. She held her there and smiled down at her. Her eyes scanned Jill's pretty face. She licked her lips, "My chest is hurting now. Not because of what you said, but because I feel so loved right now. I'm bursting with so many feeling and I have only one sure way to show you. She leaded down and kissed her lightly again. It quickly grew more passionate as she felt Jill squirming beneath her. She kept their mouth pressed firmly together. Her tongue darted into Jill's when her lips parted. Their tongues fought back and forth. Christy's fingers plucked away at buttons on the flannel top Jill was wearing. As it came open, Christy spread the panels and stopped kissing her. She rose up and stared at the large, firm tits atop Jill's chest. She shook her head, "I always thought my tits were full and firm, but seeing yours again, wow, mine are put to shame."

Jill was grinning from ear to ear. She shook her head and reached down and drew the baggy top that Christy was wearing, up and over her head. She tossed it aside and reached back up and swept the ponytail holder away from her head. She combed her fingers through Christy's equally blonde and equally silky hair. She shook her head again, "I have to disagree Christy. I'm staring up a gorgeous woman. I may be biased, but your tits are just as, if not firmer and fuller than mine. Your hair, even though just in a ponytail, oh fuck, I can't get enough of any of you."

She tightened her grip on Christy's head and pulled her back down to her and as their lips met, so did their tits and they both groaned from the excitement coursing through each of their bodies.

Christy managed to break free of Jill's mouth, even though she was reluctant to stop kissing her. She moved to her cheek. She rained kisses all over her face and she felt Jill shiver and gasp. She moved to her neck. She nibbled, kissed, and sucked at the flesh and again she felt her shiver and the gasp turned to a moan.

Christy moved to her ear and tugged at the sexy lobe and her tongue darted out and ran around the opening. Jill was quaking now as she began to shake. She clutched at Christy's head as she felt her tongue darting in and out of her ear.

Christy didn't make a move to speed things up. When she felt Jill's hands lighten its hold on her head, Christy moved on. She peppered Jill's shoulder with light kisses and her tongue flicked out too. She moved across her upper chest and finally reached her firm, high standing tits. She was amazed how Jill, who was on her back, her tits didn't spread out. They stood high atop her chest and Christy's mouth watered as she anticipated ravishing them.

Jill held her breath. She knew what was coming next and she couldn't wait to feel her lips and tongue on her aching nipples.

Christy stared at them, the milky white skin of her tits. The golden tan skin of the skin surrounding her tits and the light pink aeroules and darker pink nipples dead center of those bulls-eyes. She let out a tiny sigh as she lowered her head and closed her lips around one quarter sized aeroule. She felt the tens of tiny bumps perk up as she flicked her tongue around and around the center. Her lips closed around the stiff nub. She felt the nipple stiffen even more. She slowly closed her teeth around the nipple and tugged lightly.

Jill arched her back and clutched at Christy's head again. She rolled her head from side to side and she gasped louder, "Oh my God, Christy! DO you have any idea how incredible that feels, especially from someone who I have such strong feeling for. My ex-husband made me feel this way, but I think the feelings I have for you are even stronger!"

Christy though her heart was going to leap out of her chest. She felt the same way, but it was hard to quantify, seeing she had no other to compare with, not even Violet or Roscoe's fathers. She moved to the other tit and gave it the same treatment.

Jill was squirming about on the bed and she was way too excited to allow Christy to continue on her tits; she clutched at her head. She applied a little more pressure. She wanted and needed Christy to get back down where she was, well over an hour ago. She knew, even without reaching down to feel it, she was dripping and needed Christy down there feeding on her pussy again.

Christy resisted slightly, just to tease Jill, but finally relented and left a trail of wet kisses across Jill's flat belly. She stabbed several times at the pretty belly button and she smiled when she felt Jill arch her ass off the bed.

Jill's fingers were fisting Christy's hair now, "Okay Christy, enough teasing! I need you to eat me now and make me cum, please!"

Christy giggled, "Wow, such talk from such a sophisticated Southern Belle!" She didn't wait for a reply and dove in and licked from the base of her tight lipped pussy, up to her clit. The clit wasn't hidden any longer. Her entire pussy had blossomed from her excitement. Christy paused as she savored the sweet scent and flavor. She ran the slippery juices along her lips and closed her eyes. She opened again and resumed the task before her.

Jill was squirming about. She finally had her where she wanted, but wanted more, much more. She released Christy's head. She knew she was going to give her the orgasm she was so desperately anticipating. She just tried to relax and enjoy the ride.

Christy darted her tongue in and out of Jill's juicy hole and continued to curl her tongue and scoop up as much as the creamy tonic Jill expelled. She slipped lower and teased her puckered hole and heard Jill release a squeal and wiggled her ass harder.

Jill was unable to relax and she felt the rumbling of an explosive orgasm building a lot sooner than anticipated. She rolled her head from side to side and stared down at the petite blonde buried between her slick thighs.

Christy slowed and looked up at the gorgeous woman before her. She stared into Jill's dark blue eyes. She saw the narrow path between her two heaving breasts and wanted to suck on them again. She dipped her head back down and drew the clit between her lips. She applied just enough pressure to hold it. Her tongue flicked out and danced over the sensitive button. She knew Jill wanted and needed to cum and she was going to give her one she would never forget. She flatted her tongue and ran it over and over again across the stiff nub. She heard Jill let out a squeal. She shoved two fingers deep into Jill's hole and curling her fingers, she found her G-spot. She danced over the sensitive flesh with the pads of her fingers and suddenly Jill's legs tighten around her head.

Jill was bucking wildly, "Oh fuck Christy, I'm there. Oh fuck, I think I'm coming apart." She was groaning and moaning constantly now, unable to speak. She thrashed around and nearly broke Christy's neck, her legs were so tight on her head. She lost it and started to cum. She drenched Christy's lips and tongue with her creamy cum. She was exhausted, but never, ever felt so satisfied or loved.

Christy continued to lightly pet Jill's sloppy pussy and licked lightly from base to clit ever so slowly and lightly. She scooped up as much of the cream as she could and when Jill relaxed her legs, she managed to crawl up and hover over her. She kissed her softly and she giggled when Jill wrapped her arms and legs around her.

Jill kissed her back savoring her own juices that covered most of Christy's face. She giggled, "Oh my God, Christy! I am so sorry. Look at the mess I made."

Christy kissed her back and swiped her cheeks across hers, "Don't you dare wipe any of it away. It took too long to get this. I would say it was hard work, but something so pleasurable could never be considered work."

Jill hugged her even harder and kissed her again;. it was a tender kiss. She pulled back and swept the damp hair from Christy's forehead and smiled at her, "Oh my, it feels so good to be able to say, I love you Christy Plunkett!"

Again, Christy thought her heart was going to explode with such love. She rolled off of Jill, but kept her hand moving, constantly caressing her lover.

All of a sudden there was a clearing of a throat. Both Jill and Christy looked to the doorway and saw two naked women. Bonnie and Tammy were covered in sweat and their hair was a total mess. Bonnie spoke up, "So did you two clear the air?"

Jill hugged Christy, "I would say so. We both finally professed our love for one another. We are totally and completely in love with one another."

Tammy was about to join them, but Bonnie stopped her, "Come on Tammy, let's get our clothes on and lets go home. Let's let these two lovers have their time alone."

Christy stared at her mother and whispered, "Thank you, Mom!"

Bonnie just nodded and left.

Jill looked to Christy, "How about a little refreshment. After that, I think I owe you a little return performance of what you gave me."

Christy chuckled, "I was hoping, but it isn't necessary. It is getting late."

Jill chuckled, "Oh Christy, what I have planned for you, it is never, ever too late." She hopped out of bed and slipped into a silky robe. She opened her tiny closet and pulled out another matching robe. She came around the bed and extended it to Christy, "Come on, get up and let me slip this on you. You deserve to have this gorgeous body of yours covered in silk and satin.

Christy slipped into it and she let out a shriek when Jill dropped to her knees and tugged her sweats off.

"No more of these either. Now get the robe tightened or we may not make it out of the bedroom."

Christy laughed out loud and tightened the belt and raced out of the room.

They sat in the kitchen sipping tea and holding hands. Jill stared at her, "I'm just pissed at myself for waiting so long. I felt this way for so long, but I was afraid to tell you."

Christy's cheeks were hurting from smiling so much. She took a sip of the tea, "I know what you're saying. After two failed marriages, I just jumped at anyone who had any kind of feeling for me. I always thought about you, but just like you, I was afraid to be hurt and lose your friendship. So now what?"

She shrugged, "We'll take it slow and take it one step at a time. We have to be totally open and tell each other everything and anything."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers