Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy was exhausted and she rolled away from her two lovers. She was gasping for air and turning her head, she started laughing. She saw Jill's face covered in her milky cunt cream. She tossed Jill the pillow and she smiled at her as she watched Jill toss it aside and she used her fingers to scoop as much of Christy's pleasant tasting cum from her face and licked her fingers clean.

Andy looked on at the erotic scene before him. He reached out and took hold of Jill's sweat covered legs. He spun her around like a top and pulling at her legs, he settled in between them. he leaned forward and guided his cum coated cock into her wet pussy.

Jill groaned out from the sudden penetration, but she didn't shy away. Her arms and legs came up immediately and wrapped around his neck and waist. She pulled him firmly to her lush body and she kissed him deeply, feeding the taste of Christy's cunt juices into his mouth.

Andy loved the taste and sucked hard on her tongue. He lowered his hips, sending his huge cock deep into her quivering body.

The two of them were on a mission. Both of them were bound and determined to fuck the brains out of their partner.

Jill met every one of his thrust with ones of her own, and she was already cumming. She wasn't going to slow down. She loved being fucked by large cocks, first her black husband, then Julian and now Andy. She loved how it overtook her tight pussy and made her feel like a real woman. She tore her mouth from his, "Andy, I want to ride that big cock of yours."

He didn't deny her. He broke free from her legs and arms and gripping her by the hips, he rolled over onto his back, taking her with him and never pulling out of her.

Jill adjusted her position and planting her hands on his hairy chest, she began to drive her hips back and forth. She rose up on the balls of her feet and began riding him like a jockey. The sound of her slick ass slapping against his groin over and over again, filled the room. She thrashed around on his cock, her once long silky blonde hair was a total and complete mess. No longer silky, but clumped together covered in sweat, and Christy's cum.

Christy looked on and she was more than ready to get back into the fray. She scooted over and caught Andy's eye. She winked at him and she giggled when she saw him nod his approval.

She crawled up and swung her leg over his head. She faced Jill and lowered her pussy to his active mouth. She let out a groan when she felt him begin to lick and suck at her cunt. She leaned forward and the two blondes were locked together in a heated embrace. They kissed and caressed one another as they both rode Andy. One on his cock and the other on his tongue.

They kept it up for well over ten minutes and Andy was groaning constantly. he was on the verge of cumming. He was beyond excited as he felt Jill's cunt milking his cock. He thrust up into her and he began to pump his potent seed into her overheated pussy.

Jill lost it as soon as she felt him lose it and filled her cunt with his cum. She clung to Christy as her entire body was trembling from her incredible orgasm.

Christy hung onto Jill as Andy's tongue finished her off too. She drenched his face with her juices once again and unable to kneel upright any longer, she rolled off of Andy, taking Jill with her.

The three of them lay there in a huge lump of arms and legs and they barely moved for nearly half an hour.

Eventually, Jill and Christy managed to get the slumbering cop off the bed and they guided him to the bathroom.

The three of them entered Jill's huge shower and for the next hour, they washed each other, covering every inch of their bodies. Christy and Jill were rewarded with another huge load from Andy as he came all over their faces. They washed off once again and managed to climb out and dry off.

Andy somehow got into his uniform and made it out of the house.

Jill and Christy crawled into bed, but they used the guest bedroom seeing the master bed was soiled and a total disaster.

Jill spooned Christy and nibbled at her ear, "Looks like the option of sharing a man seems to have worked. I'm loving our arrangement and commitment more and more."

Christy wiggled her ass against the front of Jill and let out along sigh, "I have to agree. I believe I finally found true love, thank you Jill, I love you."

They drifted off to sleep, neither of them dreaming, because they were living their dream.

So goes the series Mom. Jill and Christy live and love forever happily ever after.

THE END!