Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy finished her tea, "Okay, I'll start. Take me to bed Jill and make love to me."

She giggled, "I love this open dialogue." She stood up and taking Christy by the hand, led her up the stairs to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Jill turned Christy away from the bed. She stood before her and reached out and grabbed hold of the belt around Christy's body. She tugged her towards her and as she fell into her arms, she cupped her face and planted a soft kiss on Christy's lips, "Mmm, I went to bed so many nights thinking about doing just this. I hope in the future I can do it and not just dream about doing it."

Her hands drifted down Christy's body and deftly opened the robe. She slid it off her body. it fluttered to the floor and Jill guided her to the bed.

Christy climbed up onto the bed and settled back on the plush pillows. She watched as Jill slipped out of her robe and with the grace of a runway model, she came over to her and climbed up to join her newfound lover. Christy extended her arms to draw her into her embrace.

Jill settled over Christy, and just like Christy did earlier, she stared down at her and gently caressed her face, sweeping her unruly hair away from her face. She followed up by kissing her cheek, forehead and eyes. She giggled when Christy closed her eyes and tightened her grip on her lush body.

Jill moved to her lips and kissed at the bottom lip. She sucked it into her mouth and nipped at it with her teeth. She released it and did the same with her upper lip. She closed her lips over hers and the kiss grew hot and heavy. Her hands were traveling up and down Christy's body, setting off tiny fires wherever she touched.

She wasn't as patience as Christy was and she already pulled her lips from hers and buried her face in the crook of Christy's neck. She was gasping for air as she rained kisses all along Christy's neck, clavicle and shoulder. She moved back to her ear and she giggled when she felt Christy shiver and let out a tiny moan. She nipped at her ear and tugged at the lobe. She settled down on her body. She pressed her juicy pussy to Christy's trembling thigh. She wiggled her ass as she tried to make greater contact on Christy's leg with her clit. She struggled from her grip and moved to Christy's tits. She cupped them both and played with the tips, licking at them and moving back and forth, "You have to be insane if you think my breasts are perkier than yours. I love how they respond to my lips and tongue." She closed her lips around one stiff nub and sucked hard. She drew a lot of her tit flesh into her mouth. Her tongue began to roll the tip around and then she closed her teeth around the nipple and tugged.

Christy squealed and crushed Jill's face to her tit. Her body was shaking from the need to feel her lower. She tried to push her downward, but Jill released the nipple and moved over to its twin.

Jill gave it the same treatment as her hand drifted down to Christy's pussy and shoved a finger deep into her cunt.

Christy screamed out from the sudden intrusion and nearly came right there. She trapped Jill's hand in her pussy with her thighs and she giggled, "Got ya, you are not getting away."

Jill popped her lips off her second nipple and wiggled over her partner. She managed to slip downward and she managed to get her hand away, but immediately replaced it with her tongue.

Christy lost it and without notice, she couldn't hold off and came all over Jill's tongue. She clutched at Jill's head and she heard Jill lapping away and sucking avidly at her juicy slit.

After a few moments, Christy calmed down enough to release Jill's head from her death vise.

Jill crawled up her sweat covered body and planted several wet kisses to her lips, "Mmm, I hope I did alright. I'm not very experienced with women. I know you and Bonnie have had a lot more encounters with women.":

Christy gently stroked Jill's hair and let out a sigh, "Oh don't you worry Jill, you did more than okay. You were amazing and in time, when we really get to know each other's bodies, it will be even better." She hugged her and grabbed hold of Jill's gorgeous ass and pulled her upward.

Jill let out a scream, "What are you doing. Where are you taking me."

Christy slipped lower on the pillow and soon had Jill resting her gorgeous ass on her chest. She tugged a little more and she now had Jill's puffy cunt hovering over her face. She applied a little more pressure and drew her down to her waiting lips and tongue.

Jill's entire body began to shake. She arched her back and rotated her hips, grinding her juicy cuntlips hard against Christy's tongue.

Christy looked up and let out a gasp. She was staring up at Jill's incredible chest. Her tits stood high atop her breastbone. They barely moved as she continued to tremble and jerk. She dipped her tongue into her slick folds and ran her tongue up and down. She looked to the side and she nearly came from the sight.

She saw Jill's lush body in the huge mirror on the wall. She saw her tight ass clenching and rotating on her face. She loved how Jill's long, silky light blonde hair danced around her shoulders as she continued to ride her face. She lapped harder and when she closed her lips over her clit, she loved how Jill spasmed, causing her firm tits to sway upon her chest.

Jill was on the verge of yet another orgasm and when she felt Christy's fingers penetrate her puckered asshole, she lost it and began to cream all over Christy's face. Unable to kneel any longer, she rolled off of Christy and curled up alongside her new lover.

Before long, they both drifted off to sleep, both with a satisfying smile on their lips.

Morning came way too soon and when Jill woke, she found the bed empty beside her. She slipped into her robe and a pair of fuzzy slippers and headed downstairs. A huge smile came to her as she saw Christy, in a similar robe rushing around the kitchen, preparing breakfast for the two of them. She snuck up behind her and wrapping her arms around her, she nibbled at Christy's neck.

Christy nearly dropped the pan of crispy bacon. She shrieked out loud, dropped the pan and spun in Jill's grasp and hugged her hard and planted a hot, searing kiss on her lips. She pulled back and her eyes were moist, "Oh wow Jill, I was hoping I didn't dream everything that happened last night.'

Jill's hands left Christy's waist and grabbed hold of her tight, tiny ass. She pulled her harder to her and planted an even hotter kiss on her. She pulled back, "Does that seem like a dream?"

Christy nodded, "Yeah it does and if it is, don't wake me."

Jill looked around, "Where is my maid?"

"I sent her home, I told her I'd take care of you today. I didn't want to share you with anyone today." She kissed her and poured out two cups of coffee, "Here take these to the table, breakfast is nearly done."

Jill did and she sat there watching her new found lover and her heart nearly busted out of her chest, she was that happy.

Christy served her breakfast and they laughed and joked about last night. Things settled down and Jill stared at Christy, "So what do you think, do you want to make plans or just lie around and make love."

Christy giggled, "Yes and yes!"

They talked endlessly, discussing men and other women. They agreed to only be with a man, if they could share him in the bed together. As far as women, they left it open slightly, but in the end, they saw no need for other women, but if either of them found someone interesting, they too would share her.

They ended up in the pool, swimming naked and frolicking endlessly. As they relaxed in the hot tub, Christy talked about living arrangement. Jill insisted on her moving in with her and offered to pay her remaining years in law school. "You can quit working, concentrate on school and me."

Christy was against it at first, but when Jill told her she could pay her back from her law practice, Christy agreed. They ended up making passionate love in the hot tub.

They dried off afterwards. They slipped into their similar silky, short robes and decided to order carry-out food. The doorbell rang and Jill went to get the food from the delivery guy, but it wasn't him. Jill took a step back as the police officer from last night was standing in the doorway.

Jill took a step back, "Officer Pepper, what can I do for you? Come on in. We were expecting our carry-out order, not you."

"Oh I'm sorry Ms. Kendall, I'll leave you to your dinner."

"No, don't be silly, come on in. I think we ordered enough for a whole bunch of people, please join us."

Before she could close the door, their box full of Chinese take-out arrived and he graciously accepted their invitation.

"So Ms. Kendall, did you make a list of items stolen last night?"

She chuckled and looked to Christy, "Um, no, I've been a little preoccupied all day. Please call me Jill and this here is Christy."

He smiled at her, "Okay, thank you Jill, and nice to meet you Christy. Please call me Andy. Do you have any idea when you can have that list compiled?"

She cleared her throat, "I should have it ready by tomorrow. Enough of that, how is your Chow Mein?"

"It is amazing, you have to tell me the Chinese restaurant you order from."

They made a lot a small talk and Andy stood up, "Could you please direct me to the bathroom?"

She giggled, "Out that door, turn left and second door on the right."

He left and Jill turned to Christy, "So, what do you think about testing out our agreement about sharing a guy? He is one large dude and I bet her really satisfy the both of us."

Christy was blushing, "I wasn't going to bring it up, but I was wondering the same thing. How are we going to go about it?"

Jill rolled her eyes, "Just look at us, We're only in these skimpy robes. Just follow my lead and see if he takes the bait."

Andy came into the kitchen and was about to sit back down. Jill stopped him, "Andy, last night, four of us spent the night upstairs in the bedroom together. We heard noise outside. Bonnie checked the windows and found they were locked. Christy and I were wondering if you could go up there with us and double check. I know there is a trellis where a thief could crawl up and gain access. We would just like you to check and make sure, even though they are locked, if the locks I have are good enough to keep us safe."

He nodded, "Sure, that would be very easy to check. I know there are a lot of different locks. I can tell you if they are adequate to keep you safe. Please Jill, lead the way."

She looked to Christy, "Come on, I'll go ahead if you'll follow behind, that would be great."

Christy flashed her a big smile, "Sure, I need to change anyways." She felt a jolt of excitement in her loins, just thinking about fucking this burly cop made her hot.

As Andy made his way up the stairs he felt his cock stiffening. He stared up at her bare, naked ass just a few steps above him. He licked his lips and pulled out a handkerchief to swipe the sweat from his forehead. He saw her pussy winking back at him and he cleared his throat. He felt a tightening in his throat and his pants.

Jill threw open the door and the first thing Andy saw was the large bed. It was unmade, but looked very, very inviting.

He moved over to the window and checked all three of them.

While he was doing this, Jill and Christy swept the comforter from the bed, leaving just the plush pillows and the silky sheets on the bed. They both removed their robes and climbed up onto the bed, totally naked. They propped their lush, naked bodies against the pillows and they both struck a sexy pose on the bed.

Andy (Will Sasso) found the locks more than adequate. He turned to tell Jill that and he stopped dead in his tracks. His mouth dropped open and all he could do was stare at the two naked blondes. He walked towards the bed when he saw Jill extend her arm and wiggle her fingers, urging him to come over to the bed.

He stopped at the side of the bed closest to Jill and just stood there and stared. His eyes took in Jill's shapely legs, her taut firm belly. He took in her full, firm tits and he imagined sucking on those rosy nipples. He looked to her face and just imagined those full, bee-stung lips wrapped around his cock and he groaned. He looked down and saw her spread her legs and he let out a gasp seeing her glistening cuntlips. They were tight and he imagined them parting and accepting a tongue or better yet, his raging hard-on.

Christy coughed as she tried to get Andy's attention. She did and as their eyes met, she giggled, "It seems like we're at a disadvantage here Andy."

He cleared his throat and tried to speak, but he was too choked up to do so. He did it again, "Ah, well, um, I don't understand what you're talking about, Christy?"

She sat up and saw the way his eyes took in her lush curves, just the same as he did with Jill, "You see Andy, Jill and I are here on the bed. We are totally naked and you are still fully clothed. We'd like to have you join us up here, but not until you remove that sexy uniform and whatever else you have under that."

He paused, he wasn't sure what he heard was actually what he heard. He looked to Jill, "Are the two of you serious?" A sweat ran down his forehead and he once again swept it away."

She giggled, "Well Officer Pepper, if you don't agree to this, Christy and I are going to have to turn away from you and take it upon ourselves to satisfy one another. We'd really like to have you join us and I can guarantee we will give you the afternoon of your life."

He stripped off his clothes, letting them fall where ever. The last thing he thought about was putting a wrinkled uniform back on.

Christy let out a gasp when she saw how thick and long his cock was, and it wasn't even completely stiff yet. She looked to Jill and giggled, "He sorta reminds me of Julian, doesn't he?"

Jill couldn't tear her eyes away from Andy's cock as it swayed back and forth alongside the bed. All she could do was nod her pretty little head, "Oh I think Julian was slightly larger, but I think that's a good thing. I could hardly walk after fucking Julian."

Christy made the first move, "I wanna suck on that and see just how large it gets."

Andy cleared his throat, "Ah, ladies, men don't usually enjoy listening to ladies compare their junk to other guys."

Christy chuckled, "Oh don't worry Andy, this is more than adequate. I'm sure you have more than enough to go around." Her hand came up, cradled his huge swollen nuts in the palm of one tiny hand. Her other hand closed around the base of his cock and tightening her grip. She slowly stroked it upward and she giggled when she saw a pearly drop of pre-cum ooze out. She leaned forward and her tongue swept it away and she closed her lips around the thick, fat head.

Jill slipped down beside Christy and rolling over onto her back, she reached out and grabbed hold of his hairy ass. She pulled at him until his thighs met the side of the mattress. She scooted forward even more and licked at his nut sack.

Christy released his nuts and used both hands on his shaft, she stroked and sucked at the same time. She stared down at Jill's lovely face and she knew this arrangement between her and Jill was surely going to work out. She felt love for her as she watched Jill's plush lips close around one cum filled nut. She sucked harder on Andy's cock and he threw his head back as the two gorgeous blondes attacking his cock and balls.

Christy popped her mouth off his cock and before she could resume, Jill grabbed hold of it and guided it into her mouth. Her tiny tongue flicked out and bathe the entire shaft. Her hands clutched harder at his ass as she urged him to fuck her mouth.

Andy looked down and nearly lost it. Never had ever envisioned this gorgeous blonde, naked, on her back taking his huge cock deep into her mouth. He ran his hands down her neck to her swaying tits. He began thrusting his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth.

Christy gave up, knowing how Jill was, she wasn't going to get a shot at his cock any time soon. She slipped lower and settled between Jill's legs. Christy used both thumbs to part Jill's slimy cuntlips. She lowered her head and began licking her from asshole to clit and back again.

Jill groaned out around Andy's cock and knew Christy wasn't playing fair, but she wasn't about to complain. She was getting it from both ends and she was loving every second of it. She tried to breath through her mouth, but Andy's huge shaft cutoff any air into her lungs. She drew air in through her nose and as she opened her mouth, a large stream of saliva ran down her cheek and onto the bed sheets.

Christy focused on Jill's clit, strumming it back and forth with her tongue. She slipped two fingers deep into Jill's pussy and held her tight as she thrashed around on the bed.

Andy had to close his eyes. The erotic scene before him rivaled any porn flick he ever watched. Seeing Christy's light blonde head buried between the tanned legs of the other blonde, it was so fucking hot. Staring down at Jill, he saw her bright blue eyes focused on his cock and her blonde hair floated across his legs. He reached out and began playing with her high standing tits and he loved how her stiff nipples scraped across the palms of both hands.

All of a sudden Jill began to thrash around. She was on the verge of cumming. She managed to tear her mouth off of Andy's cock. She reached down and fisted Christy's hair, "Oh fuck yeah Christy! Nobody eats pussy like you do! Yes, yes, oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming!" Her legs slid back and forth. She clamped her thighs around Christy's head and she sent a stream of cum onto Christy's fingers and tongue.

While this was going on, Andy managed to stumble around to the other side of the bed. He climbed up and took hold of Christy's slender hips. He drew her up onto her knees and before she could react, he slid into her already sopping pussy.

Even though Jill's thighs were clamped around her head, Christy managed to jerk it free. She arched her back and screamed out, "Oh fuck, Jill, he is huge. I feel like I'm being torn in two." She wrapped her arms around Jill's slick thighs and held on tight.

Andy slipped deeper and deeper into the tiny blonde. He held steady as he had about three-quarters of his cock in her. When he felt her cunt muscles relax, he pushed forward and sank the remaining portion of his cock into her. He was amazed how hot and tight she was. He felt her cunt muscles milking his cock. He knew she was very, very talented and he slowly drew back and shoved back in. He felt her cunt muscles release and he began to pump in and out of her at a quicker pace.

Jill managed to grab hold of a pillow and replaced her pussy with the pillow.

Christy clutched at the pillow and buried her face in it as she was grunting and growling constantly, "Oh fuck, oh, fuck, oh fuck, Jill, he is hitting all the right spots and I'm not sure how long I can go without cumming."

Jill released an evil chuckle. She slipped onto her back and with Christy still on her knees, she slipped beneath her. She looked up and let out a gasp. Just seeing Andy's huge cock slicing in and out of Christy's swollen cunt, she nearly came again. She wormed her way under her and raising her head, she began to lick and suck avidly at Christy's blood red clit.

Christy released a loud gurgling sound and she started to squirt. Something she rarely did, but with the intense fucking Andy was inflicting on her pussy and once Jill sucked on her clit, the need to cum was overwhelming. Her climax was off the charts and she nearly collapsed onto Jill.

Andy held her up as he pumped harder and faster into her. He heard her screaming as she came and he slowed, knowing how intense her orgasm was. Once he noticed she was calming down, he pulled back, slowly withdrawing from her sucking pussy.