Best Pick-up Line Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't swallow!"

I'm placing both of my hands on her skull and, with only the tip of my cock in her mouth, I unload. Even though she has a mouth full of cum, she's smiling.

"Go give your husband a kiss."

She's taking her second mouthful of cum over to her husband and planting a scorcher kiss on his lips as she shares my cum with him.

After going to Joe's bar, I find an open bottle of a raspberry Berliner Weisse beer and pour myself a few ounces. I'm finding a spot on the fairly crowded couch, take a few sips of beer, and I'm starting to get aroused as I watch Martha and her husband continue to kiss.

I've decided Shelly is going to be my next partner, so I look at her date (Joe).

"Joe, are you ready to help me with Shelly?"

Joe eagerly agrees so, as he sits next to Shelly, I'm falling to my knees in front of her before looking up at her.

"I hope you don't mind if I warm you up with some oral?"

She's still nodding in agreement as my tongue is slashing through her snatch the first time.

Shelly turns me on because of her tiny size. I'm spreading her legs (wide), licking around her clit, tongue fucking her pussy and her ass, and then starting again. As with Martha, I'm waiting until Shelly cums before adding two fingers to her hole. While I'm eating and finger banging Shelly, Joe is sucking her tiny tits and Shelly is playing with his cock and balls.

Shelly's body is tensing, her head is rolling back, she's shaking, and a low, long grunt escapes her mouth as she's cumming the second time.

I'm looking up at Shelly.

"Wrap your hands around my neck."

After she does, I'm standing and taking hold of her while using my arms to support her legs and my hands are on her small ass cheeks. Shelly is in my arms, with her pussy open, but I can't figure out how to get my cock into her pussy.

Without being asked, Joe is taking matters into his own hands...literally! He's grabbing my cock, aiming it at Shelly's hole and, as I'm pulling her closer, he's helping guide me home. Admittedly, this position isn't the most comfortable for a long, hard fuck, but I do enjoy holding this tiny woman in the air while I fuck her.

After tiring, I have to put Shelly down.

"Joe, this pussy is great! Let Shelly sit on you."

I'm turning Shelly, so her back is facing Joe, and holding her hands as she sits on Joe's cock. After she's sitting firmly on Joe's lap, I'm helping her ease her head forward and pressing my cock into her mouth.

For a tiny woman, Shelly is easily taking my entire length. She's wiggling on Joe's cock until she cums and then devours my dick. I can feel the first stirrings of a cum, but don't want my time with Shelly to end, so I'm stepping back until my cock falls from her mouth.

Once free, Shelly is able to start moving harder and faster on Joe's cock. She's reaching for her clit and, after rubbing herself for only a few seconds, she's exploding with another cum.

Shelly is leaning back against Joe and watching me. I'm smiling at the sexy married lady as I'm reaching for the tube of KY that's sitting on the coffee table. I'm squeezing the open tube against my cock, until a large clump comes out, and then completely coat my cock with it.

"Shelly, get off of Joe and take him into your mouth."

After climbing off of Joe, she's kneeling between his thighs, lowering her head, and starts sucking him off.

I'm squeezing another load of KY onto my fingertips to work onto Shelly's asshole. I'm taking my time to use a load of lube on my cock, set myself behind her, and ease my cock into her ass. She's tight!

She's grunting around Joe's cock as I'm slowly pushing deeper. After bottoming out and letting her get used to my entire length, I'm starting a slow fucking motion. As I'm ass fucking her, Shelly is using her fingers to circle her clit and finger fuck her pussy.

Joe must have a bit of sadist in him because, as Shelly is cumming with my cock in her ass, he's thrusting his cock all the way down her throat and holding her head tight against his groin. She's choking, gagging, and has drool running out of her mouth. After Joe finally releases her head, Shelly jerks backward and is coughing until she can catch her breath.

While I'm continuing to fuck her ass, I hand Joe the KY.

"Grease up. You're going to cum in her asshole, too.

Joe is doing as I suggested as I'm holding Shelly's hips and pounding her tight ass. I'm leaving my deposit and, after moving to the side, Joe is taking sloppy seconds in her well used asshole.

While I'm taking a fifteen minute break, I clean my cock and drink two glasses of water. I'm aroused because I know my next partner will be Barb, but I also know I'll need her talented mouth to get me hard, so I'm lying back on the couch.

"Barb, sit on my face, baby. Let's do some 69."

Barb giggles then circles the coffee table, swings a leg over my head, and lowers her wet snatch onto my face. A moment later, she's swallowing my cock.

Barb is an incredible cock sucker and inhales my entire length over and over. When she needs a break, she sucks and licks my balls. She's able to work her talented tongue between my ass cheeks and rim my asshole a few times, too.

I'm keeping Barb happy, too. After licking her from her clit to her anus, and giving her a first cum, I'm using two fingers in her pussy and licking her clit until she's cumming again.

"Barb, I think we should let your date get involved, too, don't you?"

The rest of the group is watching as I'm climbing out from underneath Barb so her date (Dave) can take my spot on the couch and he and Barb can continue the girl on top 69. After moving over in front of Barb, I'm lifting her head off of Dave's cock and pushing mine in.

I'm having her blow me for a short time and then move back to her date. Barb alternates for a few minutes and then, as she's sucking her date, I'm moving behind her. Dave is holding her ass cheeks as he's sliding his tongue along her folds.

"Dave, would you open her wide for me?"

As he's pulling her cheeks apart and giving me a great look at her ass and pussy, I'm climbing over them, squatting, and pushing my dick into her dripping hole.

"Dave, lick her clit while I fuck her."

I'm holding steady until I feel his tongue return to her clit and bump against the base of my cock.

Barb groans.

"Oh-my-god! That feels so fucking good!"

I'm starting a slow, deep thrust. Even though I've already cum twice, this situation is so erotic, I know I won't last long. I'm fucking Barb's pussy, she's sucking her date's cock, and he's licking her clit and my cock! It's a huge turn on.

It isn't long before Barb's mouth has done its job on Dave.

"I'm getting close!"

"Barb, don't swallow, baby. Keep his cum in your mouth."

It's only a short time later when he yells.

"I'm cumming!"

After he's finished, Barb pulls free.

"Joe, come on over here and give your wife a sexy kiss."

As Barb swaps a mouth full of cum with her husband, I'm gripping her hips and power fucking her. Dave tries to keep up, but Barb and I are bouncing so much that his mouth is hitting her pussy, my cock, and my swinging balls! The feeling is overpowering as I bust my third cum deep into Barb's well used cunt.

Barb knows what to do! After I pull free, she's lowering herself onto Dave's face and he's going to work at eating her cum filled pussy.

************

As I'm getting ready to board my early Friday morning flight home, I'm receiving a text from Barb.

[Barb] You have three friends anytime you come to Syracuse. Shelly's cell number is: xxx-xxx-xxxx and Martha's cell number is: xxx-xxx-xxxx.

12