Best Present Ever

Story Info
I give my wife an incredible birthday gift
4.5k words
3.99
16k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jb0664
Jb0664
336 Followers

A little background is in order. My wife, Julie, is 5'4" tall with a slightly plump figure, a nicely and firmly rounded ass, and A-cup breasts with perky nipples and small areolas. She is a bundle of sexual energy. She sucks my cock, likes me to eat her pussy, and fucks in a variety of positions and places. We are also in agreement that the anus is off limits. It's an exit, not an entrance. We both like to watch pornographic videos, look at photos of naked people (alone or in sexual situations), and read erotic literature.

Yes, we talk about our fantasies, and she knows I like the idea of watching her engage in sexual activity with someone other than me. Her particular fantasies involve playing with a cock that is larger than mine (which is a respectable seven inches in length with average girth), fucking an African American man, and being the center of sexual attention to at least five guys at one time. She is, however, staunchly conservative in her approach to sexual activity, meaning she does not agree with actually making any of these fantasies a reality.

We had been married for 19 years as she approached her 40th birthday. My dilemma was that I had no idea what to get her for such a momentous birthday year. I knew she was going to be depressed for this one. It's a milestone that she fears will mean the start of a steady decline, so I needed to be thoughtful in my gift to her. It needed to be something that would make her feel young again. It should take her back to her carefree days in college and remind her that she is still youthful. I had made reservations at a swanky hotel in Washington, DC, very close to the White House. It included reservations at the swanky hotel restaurant that Julie has long wanted to try. That was a good start, but I needed more, much more.

I had an idea for the greatest gift I could imagine, a few unbridled hours in the company of a black man endowed with a large cock; not a monster cock, mind you, but a cock larger than mine. The trouble, as you can well imagine, is predicting what her reaction would be. It could go a number of directions and most of them were bad. However, I'm also a firm believer in the old rule, "nothing ventured, nothing gained." There is no progress without some risk. But did I want to take this much of a risk when the worst outcome could be the end of our marriage? I needed to test the waters a little bit more, so about a week before her birthday, I found a couple of great interracial, first time hotwife sex stories and read them to Julie that night after dinner. Then we watched a porn video where a man recorded his wife's first encounter with a BBC. Then we fucked! While we fucked, we talked.

"Did you like those stories about the first time those wives fucked another man?" I asked as she rode cowgirl.

"Mmmmm. Yeeeesssss." She moaned and hissed in reply. Her eyes were shut, and she was playing with her small tits as she bobbed up and down on my dick. "And they were black men."

"You like the idea of a white wife fucking a black man who is not her husband?"

"Oh yeeeessssss. Sooooo sexy. Sooooo naughty. Sooooo taboo."

"What about the video? That was another white wife fucking another man for the first time and that was a black man, too. Did you like seeing that?"

"Yeeesssss! It was sooooo hot!!" She put her hands on my chest and leaned on me as she rode.

"It was a big cock, too, wasn't it?"

"Oh yeah!" She started grinding herself on me by rocking her hips. "It was beautiful."

"Would you like to see a cock like that for real?"

"Mmmmm. Yeeeeesssssss."

"Would you like to touch a cock like that? Maybe wrap your lips around the head?"

"Oh god, yeeeessssss!!!" She started rocking faster.

"You want it in your pussy, don't you?"

"Mmmm Hmmm." Faster.

"You want to ride a big black cock just like you're riding me now, don't you?

"Oh my god! Yes! I want to ride a big black cock!" She was on the verge.

"Do you know an African American man with a cock that would suit your needs?"

"Yes."

"Are you thinking of him now? Are you imagining you're riding his cock?"

"Yes."

"Who?"

"Leonard. AAAAHHHHHH!" Julie tensed up and had an intense orgasm. Then she collapsed on top of me.

I let her recover, then I rolled her over onto her back and started fucking her in the missionary position. She wrapped her legs around me as I pistoned in and out of her soaking pussy. "Why do you want a black cock?" I asked as I began a steady rhythm.

"Because it's so different; the skin contrast," she replied "and it's not completely socially acceptable yet, so it's naughty and taboo. I'm not supposed to have sex with anybody else, let alone a black man, so of course it's more erotic."

I picked up my pace. "Imagine Leonard is fucking you now. Imagine his cock is moving inside your pussy and you have your legs wrapped around his waist."

"Mmmm."

"Does he fuck you good?

She closed her eyes. "Yes. So good."

"Does he fill you up?"

She puts her hands on my shoulders and pulls me close. "He feels soooooo goooooood inside me."

"Big black cock filling you up. Fucking you. Soon he will fill you with his cum."

"Oh god. Cum in me, Leonard. Give me your cum!!"

"If he were really here now, would you fuck him?"

"Oh yes."

"Would you let him put his big dick inside your pussy?"

"God, Yeeeesssss."

"Would you let him cum deep inside you?"

"Fuck yes. I want his cock inside me! I want him to cum in me!"

"He's cumming in you right now," I said as I unloaded unto her cunt. Just the thought of another man inseminating her put me over the top and I ejaculated in at least six intense spurts. Julie had a second orgasm at the same time, pulling me fully down with her arms and pulling my cock in as deep as possible with her legs and feet, her heels digging into my buttocks.

After a few minutes respite, I rolled off of her. We were both moist with sweat and sexual juices. All I said was "Wow!"

"Wow is right," she replied, and no more was spoken on the topic. It provided enough motivation for me to talk to Leonard Dawkins and set up Julie's surprise birthday present. Leonard was a well-built, quiet young man, the 25-year-old son of Mike and Clarissa Dawkins who live three houses down from us.

A week later, Julie and I spent her 40th birthday seeing some of the Washington sites that we had not seen before and then went to the hotel at a little after 4:00 in the afternoon, checked in, and went to our suite on the fourth floor. We rested a bit, then dressed for dinner. Julie wore a sexy blue sleeveless dress that fit tight around the middle (between her tits and her waist) with its length dropping to just above the knee. She bedecked herself with dangling diamond earrings and a necklace that contained a silver heart studded with small diamonds. She wore little makeup, just a little base, mascara, and lipstick. Her dark hair had been cut to about shoulder length and beautifully styled by her regular hairdresser just the day before. To say she looked stunning would be an understatement. Words cannot adequately describe the vision of absolute beauty that stood in front of me seeking approval before we went down for dinner.

"You like?" She asked. I didn't say a word, just took her in my arms and kissed her, lightly at first, then hard, our tongues wrestling in our mouths. She put her hands on either side of my face and gently pulled away. Looking me in the eyes, she said, "I know it's my birthday, but I'm going to give you a present at the end of this evening, I'm going to suck your gorgeous cock and then fuck your brains out."

If she only knew what I had planned for her. Leonard readily agreed to have sex with Julie. He said he had secretly admired her since we moved into our house close to them. He also agreed to get tested for STDs and show me the doctor's report.

As Julie and I were leaving our suite, Leonard was waiting for me to send him a text that the coast was clear. I had arranged for him to get a key to our suite from the front desk and then he was to wait in the bedroom. In my hands I had a small, wrapped present for Julie, the contents of which was important to the success of the evening's surprise.

We ate a full five course meal with wine tasting, meaning two small glasses of different wines with each course. The entire staff was incredibly attentive. The food was awesome. We teased each other with the food, making it a tantalizingly sexy meal. Certainly, the wine added to the growing sexual tension. Our banter became more and more sexually suggestive. Finally, dessert was served, and as soon as Julie finished the last bite of her pie, I handed her the small, wrapped box.

"Oh, you wonderful, wonderful man!" She exclaimed as she tore the wrapping off. She must have been anticipating jewelry as her countenance drooped upon seeing the contents. Then she slowly lifted the black sleeping mask and quizzically glanced between it and me. It had a bit of lace around the perimeter and the word, "sleep" on the front along with a crescent moon. "So, are we expected to sleep well tonight?" She asked sarcastically.

"Absolutely not!" I retorted, "but they didn't have one that said SEX on the front with a penis instead of a moon." Her expression was one of puzzlement for about a second, then a wicked grin broke across her beautiful face. "Let's go back to the room," I said. "You have to put this on before we go in."

I charged the bill to the hotel room, and we stumbled out of the restaurant as we made a bee line for the elevator. Before the doors could close Julie was in my arms and we were planting big slobbery kisses on each other. As the elevator started to move, she broke the kiss and looked into my eyes as she said, "I don't fully understand what the blindfold is for."

"It's so your present will be a surprise," I replied.

"What does that have to do with sex?"

"You'll see."

"How could I have not seen my present when we were in the room before dinner? Did you have it delivered while we were at dinner? And I still don't see what a present has to do with sex. I'll be really embarrassed if the staff delivered one of those Sybian sex machines. Is that what it is?" She was rambling in a semi-drunken (if not fully drunken) state.

When we were standing in front of the door to our suite, I placed the blindfold on her and made sure it was secured where she couldn't see. Then I opened the door, turned, and led her by both hands into the main area of the suite. Leonard was sitting naked on the sofa with all his clothes neatly folded beside him. "Come on in sweetie and we'll have a seat," I said as I guided her slowly to a chair across from the sofa and helped her sit down. I motioned for Leonard to come over and stand in front of Julie. As he moved over to Julie, his cock went from completely limp to semi-flaccid. In that stage, it was about 5 inches long and slowly growing as he approached my sexy wife. I said, "Your present is directly in front of you."

Julie reached out tentatively and touched Leonard with each hand on either side of his hips. She moved her hands around to his cock as she said, "Gee, honey, this is not much of a special birthday present. I can have your dick any time I wa...." At that moment, the realization hit her like a lightning bolt that it was not my cock in her hands. She whisked the mask away and, after a quick glance up at Leonard's face, stared dumbfounded at the black cock in front of her, which had now reached a semi-erect state at about seven inches. Julie audibly gasped as she watched it twitch and grow in front of her. This was the moment of truth. Would she be angry or excited?

I could see the wheels turning in her mind as she stared transfixed at this large black cock waving around in front of her face. She was even biting slightly on her lower lip. That's a good sign, right? Then she slowly raised her left hand and wrapped it around his cock near the base. "It's beautiful," she said, mesmerized by the site. Next, she used both her hands to feel him from his scrotum up to the mushroom tip. A drop of precum oozed out of the little hole and Julie touched it with her fingertip. It left a little strand that quickly broke as she put her finger in her mouth. Then she closed her eyes and slowly rubbed his fully erect, eight-inch cock all over her face. She kissed the tip and used her tongue to slowly lick all around the head. Finally, she put the head fully into her mouth and began to slowly mouth fuck him, swallowing only about the upper third of his cock.

My cock was harder than it had ever been in my life, even harder than the first time I had sex. Julie was so beautiful as she played with Leonard's cock. The contrast between her pale white skin and his dark brown skin added so much to the eroticism of the sight in front of me. Then I noticed that at some point, Leonard had pushed down the top of Julie's dress and exposed her pert little tits, the nipples of which were fully erect like little pencil erasers attached to her chest. The areolas were drawn up into tight little circles no bigger than a quarter, which Leonard was slowly circling with his index fingers.

Suddenly, Julie broke off from her attentions to Leonard's cock, stood up, and sidled over to me. "I need to talk to you in private for a moment," she said as she took my hand and led me into the bedroom. After closing the door, she put her hands on the sides of my head and looked me straight in the eyes. "That's the first time since we've been married that I've had another man's cock in my hands and mouth. How are you doing with this?"

"I'm hard as a rock and more turned on than ever in my life." I replied.

"Are you absolutely, positively sure you want me to go further with this?"

"Oh my god, yes!" I responded.

"Remember honey, once he puts his penis into my vagina, there is no going back. He can't unfuck me."

"This is my dream, baby, and it's your fantasy, too. It goes against everything we were taught regarding sex and, so far, it's the most erotic thing I've ever witnessed. You are so beautiful! I want you to enjoy this evening. Do you want to continue? Are you okay with this?"

A wry, mischievous grin crossed her face as she replied, "Oh my god, honey, I want that cock so badly." She took my hand and placed it between her legs. "Feel how wet I am?" Her panties were absolutely soaking with her love juices.

I slowly withdrew my hand and stuck my fingers in my mouth, tasting her sweet nectar. "I love you so much!" I said, "Go get fucked."

She was smiling broadly as she said, "I love you, too, baby. More than words can say." I tweaked her right nipple as she started to turn towards the door, and she playfully slapped my hand away. "You'll get that later...when you reclaim me." Then she loudly beckoned, "Hey Leonard! Come on into the bedroom."

As Leonard walked in the room with his hard, wet cock swaying in air, Julie turned to me and asked, "Do we have any condoms?"

"I have a small box of three in my suitcase, but Leonard has been clinically tested for STDs and showed me a written report that he is disease free. It's up to you. He can wear a condom if you want him to, or you can take him bareback."

She stared at Leonard for a few seconds. (Actually, she stared at his erect penis.) I could tell she was weighing her options and her comfort level. "I think he should wear the condom anyway," she eventually replied. "I would just be more comfortable with that."

I turned to my suitcase that was open on the dresser and pulled out a box of condoms. I deftly opened the box and tore open one of the three packages inside, handing the condom to Leonard. He quickly placed it over the head of his cock and rolled it on. Julie, meanwhile, had kicked off her shoes, hiked up her dress, and laid back on the bed. Her panty clad pussy was far enough back that her knees were at the edge of the bed and her feet were dangling over the side. I went and lay over the bed on her right side, took her chin in my right hand, turned her face toward me, and began intensely kissing her lovely mouth.

I broke off the kiss and looked down the length of Julie's body to see Leonard step up to her, reach out and grasp the sides of her panties and start to pull them off. Julie arched her back to make it easier for him. Now that is a sight that is forever etched in my mind. Julie is so shy about any display of her body that she would prefer 1920s style bathing suits so she could protect her modesty. Now she had just allowed another man to remove her panties and see her pussy in all its glory. I sat up to get a good view and her labia minora were more open and wet than I had ever seen them.

Leonard next put her legs up over his shoulders, grasped her thighs, and pulled her to the edge of the bed. His cock was aligned with her pussy and Julie reached out with her left hand, wedding ring on full display, and guided him to her entrance. As the tip of his condom clad cock touched her pussy lips, she let go and loudly said, "Stop!"

I thought, "No! She can't stop now." Maybe she had changed her mind and couldn't go through with it, but then she quickly assuaged my disappointment by grabbing his cock with her left hand, sliding the condom off, and tossing it over her head.

"That's better," she said and reached out to guide him in once more. She nestled the head of his penis at the vaginal opening and released his cock. He had the presence of mind to hold in that position for a few seconds and allow me to drink in the sight. Then he slowly pushed forward, and I watched, joyfully, as his cock fully penetrated her sopping pussy. Julie's eyes opened wide, she threw her head back and gasped as it slowly slid in. "Oh my god! Oh fuck! Shit! Damn!" She shut her eyes tight and shuddered with an intense orgasm. "Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh!" She gripped his arms as she came then her arms flopped down on the bed by her sides and her entire body went limp.

Again, Leonard knew that he should pause and let Julie recover, which took just a couple of minutes. Julie's body was glistening with sweat. "Fuck that was powerful," she said.

"Are you okay?" I asked with a smile.

"That was awesome," she replied and giggled a bit. "Sorry if I was too loud. I kinda lost control there for a few seconds."

Meanwhile, Leonard was standing with his cock buried in Julie's snatch moving in and out at such a slow pace that I could barely decern any movement at all. Julie could feel it though, and as she slowly recovered from her orgasm, she began to squirm a little. Then she began to moan as the feeling in her pussy reasserted itself in her brain. I watched intently as Leonard begin to fuck my wife, slowly at first, then with a quickening pace.

It was mesmerizing watching my beautiful, FAITHFUL wife fucking another man. I anticipated it would be an erotic sight, but it was beyond anything I imagined (and I imagined it A LOT!). I had to get a better view, so I stood up and walked around the bed to see them fuck from different angles. I tried not to touch myself as I feared I would explode.

After a few minutes, Julie announced that she would like to get on top and ride his dick. So, Leonard pulled out and lay down on Julie's left side. Julie immediately rose up and swung her right leg over Leonard. Her dress dropped down and covered her up so I couldn't see where Leonard's dick met Julie's pussy, so unzipped the back, grabbed her dress at the hem and lifted it up over her head. She put her arms straight up so I could take it completely off of her. Then she grabbed his cock in her left hand and guided him to her dripping pussy. As sexy and erotic as it was to see Leonard fucking Julie, it was ten times more amazing to see Julie fucking Leonard. The lusty look on her face, with her eyes closed to concentrate on the feeling between her legs, biting her lower lip, and sweat glistening on her brow, was truly inspirational for other potential stags and vixens. I wish I had the presence of mind to take photos, but I was too absorbed in the moment. Besides, Julie would probably have forbidden them anyway.

Jb0664
Jb0664
336 Followers
12