Best Present Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With amazing stamina, Julie bobbed up and down on Leonard's prick. Every few minutes she would rest her legs, put her hands on his chest, and just rock her hips. Soon, she had another huge, body-shaking orgasm, and rolled off of him. She lay on her back, panting; her chest heaving with her heavy breathing. "Damn that was sooooo good," she said as she looked at me. I went over and gave her a deep kiss as Leonard repositioned himself between her legs. I then backed off so I could watch the finale.

This time Leonard was kneeling on the bed as Julie guided him in. Then he lay down on top of her and started pounding her fast and furious. Julie hooked her feet around his legs so that her heels were pulling on his thighs. Her right hand was on his shoulder and her left hand was on his ass cheek. Each time he thrust into her, she used her feet and hand to pull him in as far as she could take him. Again, I refrained from touching myself, but oh how I wanted to pump my rod. The skin contrast between them was incredible and the look on Julie's face cannot be described except to say it displayed sexual bliss. The entire scene was more erotic than any porn video I had ever seen.

They fucked for several more minutes when Leonard announced that he was getting close. "Where do you want it?" He politely asked.

"Cum inside me." Julie replied (which is what I was hoping for). They both grunted and groaned, and just as Leonard stiffened up and began shooting his seed inside her, Julie erupted in her third orgasm of the night. She was holding Leonard inside her using her feet and both hands on his ass, so he was pumping as far inside her as possible. Then Julie's hands and feet fell away in exhaustion as her orgasm subsided.

They lay together panting for a bit before Leonard lifted his upper body and supported his weight on his arms as he slowly withdrew his withering cock from her pussy. Julie's pubic hair was matted with their combined juices and semen dripped down from her pussy to her ass crack and onto the sheets. As soon as Leonard was out of the way, I crawled onto the bed and knelt between Julie's legs. She was shimmering with sweat and love juices were leaking out of her pussy in copious amounts. It was the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. I bent down and kissed her on the mouth. She embraced me and returned the kiss. We played tonsil hockey for a minute or so and then I pulled back. Using my left hand, I placed the tip of my cock at the sloppy entrance to her pussy and pushed gently inside. She gasped as I entered her and said, "fuck me, my darling! Fuck me good. Reclaim me as your own."

"You are mine forever," I replied as I began fucking her in earnest. She was definitely lubricated beyond anything we've ever experienced in our sex together, but she was still tight around my throbbing cock. "I love you so much, baby!" I said as I slammed into her.

"God, I love you, too!" She replied. "Fill me with your sperm! Fuck me hard, baby!"

So, I did. I fucked her until I ejaculated more spunk than ever before in my life. It seemed to keep coming out for a full minute (which is a long time to cum if you really think about it). Guess what? Julie had a fourth mind-blowing orgasm. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tight as she screamed and shook with an intensity I had never seen before, even the three priors with Leonard.

When we came down from our sexual high, we lay side-by-side on the bed. Leonard was nowhere to be seen. "I hope he at least had fun," Julie said with a giggle.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm sure he enjoyed himself."

Then Julie snuggled up to me and rested her chin on my chest as she looked me in the eyes and said with a smile, "Thank you so much, honey. That was the best present ever."

12