All Comments on 'Best Served Cold'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 241 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

1. Wife is weak

2. Wife rationalizes

3. Caught, wife gives fake apology but continues affair

4. After divorce, wife lives with bitter regret while hubby discovers he’s a super stud.

There it is. EVERY SINGLE HOOKED STORY. The man had as little knowledge of the definition of creativity as he does the word “hallpass”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The time jumps were hard to follow, every thing else was good.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 month ago

So ridiculous as to be totally implausable. But well written, so thank you. As if the fiance, while in an Open relationship, would want to get pregnant with an "old man's" child! That part is just crazy. Perhaps she might have sex once with him, just so she can say she experimented as part of the Open part of the relationship. But having a child with him! What happens when Devon finds out one day he isn't the father and isn't happy to the extent he files for divorce? Plus, he won't be paying child maintenance for a child that isn't his. So dumbo Stephen will now be on the hook financially until the child turns 18. Revenge? LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So Devon gets the majority of the revenge and not the person who betrayed their partner and broke their marital vows. God forbid that the person who actually wronged the Stephen be blamed. So fucking stupid to blame the guy who just accepted free pussy from the whore, the whore who gave up the free pussy in the first place is the one who committed herself to Stephen and then betrayed him.

kirei8kirei8about 1 month ago

Not even close to being enough revenge! Not enough for Devon and most assuredly not for the worthless cunt. You just totally ghosted the slut after she left the apartment, not another word about her. It left me feeling even more sorry for the stupid fucking cuck thinking he got real revenge.

WendyTheRedWendyTheRedabout 1 month ago

I have mixed feelings about this story. I quite like Stephen. The man was wronged and didn't take it for very long.

I detest Tally. She had no remorse and acted like a stupid skank especially after the divorce. I am glad Devon burned her so cruelly. She deserved it. I am disappointed we don't find out how her family and friends reacted to her stupidity. I think her son, at least, probably was mortified and kept his distance but we're never told.

I detest Devon as well. He's a character with no redeeming qualities at all which only makes Tally seem stupider.

Ava, well, I think Ava is probably dumb as well. Any smart person would see what Devon is and not marry him. He WILL cheat on her eventually or vice versa honestly.

I would have liked to have seen Stephen show up at Devon's wedding and Ava leave Devon at the altar or something. But maybe I just want to much revenge for Stephen, the man was deeply, deeply wronged by all involved. I do think the one wrong thing Stephen did was allow his child to be raised by another. I get that it is revenge but the kid may eventually find out and then Stephen is going to look terrible in the kid's eyes.

Burner70Burner70about 1 month ago

Need a chapter that Dickhead Devin finds out. Would make a good conversation. What happened to the slut anyway?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

A rather….ridiculous story.

You turned her into a brainless slut. No guilt, remorse or even concern for the man she claimed to love. Even bringing him to her house every Friday as if that wasn’t going to raise some suspicions.

On the topic of neighbor's, I lived in a pretty stable neighborhood for 10 years. I know one neighbor. One. If his wife is cheating i wouldn’t have the first clue. And I wouldn’t care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This feels very incomplete. There needs to be a follow up like Tally did not fully get held accountable for her actions as she tarnished decades of marriage while Devon got most of the blame. We need to see how Tally faced consequences for her actions outside of learning she was just a bedmate

PowersworderPowersworderabout 1 month ago

This was excellent, but not quite finished.

Stephen should have cucked Devon a couple more times, giving him a nice big family to raise and financially support.

Then, after the youngest finally turned 18, he should have confronted a 50-year-old Devon and revealed that his entire marriage was a joke, and none of the kids were his.

That's the kind of revelation that can permanently destroy a man, and in Devon's case, it was fully deserved.

It would've also been interesting to see what happened to Tally, once she realised that she'd been tricked and used like the dumb slut she was. I doubt she'd have taken it well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Generally love H57s stuff, but this one fell flat. For several reasons:

.

1). Tally really never suffered any consequences. Nor did she ever feel any remorse.

2). Stephan’s revenge on Devon was meaningless if Devon doesn’t know.

3). Ava actually marrying Devin was illogical.

4). Why would Ava think Stephen was a better fuck than Devon, but Tally thought the opposite? Never explained.

.

At the end of the day, readers might assume that at some point Stephan tells Devon to get a DNA done on the kid; and they might assume that Tally’s relationship with her son never got better AND she finally felt some remorse; AND Ava dumped Devon (for Stephan?); but……story ended too soon to know. Shame, really.

.

3 ***

xMulexMuleabout 1 month ago

4*

A bit chilly in here; it won't get cold until Devon discovers he's supporting his nemesis's progeny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Where's Traci?

NickTeeNickTeeabout 1 month ago

If only you had ReedRichards ending, or: Ava divorces Devon and moves in with Stephen. Together they raise their son for whom Devon pays support. They make sure the boy calls Stephen dad and Devon uncle until he finishes college. They then send Devon the DNA report and soon after Stephen gives him the beating of a lifetime. They catch up with Tully and expose her secret ongoing trysts with Devon to the man she finally gets close to marrying wrecking her happy ever after plans once more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@Someoneother... did mommy help you spell the big word? Now that you know how to spell it, you should try use it in one of your below average scribblings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Almost great. Well writen but the revenge was week so 4 from me.

Mostly honest responses in the comments section only marred by Someoneother's moronic meanderings and HDK's senile garbles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@6King: Hopefully she waits until the boy's into his teen years or there about, to tell Devon his son's not his & the why. Having said that, maybe it's the best he DOESN'T find out or when the son's married, to make Devon the true loser & cuck, raising another's child.

Of course, I wonder why Ava stayed with Devon after seeing/ hearing the video, & not go after/ marry Stephen. In the process, he could text Devon saying he's marrying his fiance while Devon's getting a used MILF who cheated on her husband, so what does he expect for him?

I was also expecting Stephen to inform the his wife's boss of the affair, showing some of the video. Devon loses his job & any chance of teaching. Possibly his now ex also.

All in all, 4 stars. Bob

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 month ago

Holy shit, Hooked, you might have outdone yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"she was instantly smitten with him." - Isn't "smitten" more of an emotional thing, rather than physical?

~~~

"Tally dressed carefully the next morning, remembering she had to be at work before having lunch with Devon." - I would think that would mean dressing more modestly.

~~~

I know we have to suspend disbelief for these stories, but one thing I find harder and harder to do is to accept that a hunk, who can pretty much have any available woman he wants, would pursue a married woman.

~~~

"It had been a long time since she last spent an entire afternoon having vigorous sex with a 26-year-old." - Maybe her husband would like to spend an entire afternoon having vigorous sex with a 26-year-old!

~~~

"Stephen's cellphone rang" - When did he pick it up?

~~~

"Did you really have to hurt him so badly? You broke his nose and might have crushed a testicle." - Wrong question.

~~~

"I am drunk," - He's drunk, but he'll be sober in the morning, and she'll still be a cheating cunt.

~~~

"Except your wife is completely aware that she is still an attractive woman, and she could still have any man she wants." - Yep, there goes the "I felt old and unattractive" excuse.

~~~

"Devon heard the hints, but had no desire to marry this woman." - Why would he want to marry a known cheater?

~~~

So what happened to Tally, post-Devon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is one of the best burns ever. Bravo!

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

Hooked couldn't resist it - he accidently changed Tally's name to Traci in this story. CURSE YOU TRACI!!!

<>

I'll agree with the others here - the revenge was not really revenge because one of the very, very basic tenants of the revenge story is that the person upon whom the revenge is being taken needs to be aware of it. I think for this story to work you needed to craft some sort of big cluster fuck at the end whereas Dev realizes that his child is actually Stephens. In addition, the Tally side of the story kind of ends with a whimper (she smiles wanly and exits stage left after debasing her marriage and herself utterly... no catharsis here for the readers unfortunately).

<>

Also, some criticism that I hope you will take to heart - While it is indeed possible for someone to develop a complete unbreakable attraction to someone like in this story, it's almost never sexual in nature (the sex part is just part of the romantic attraction). There are a couple of common scenarios, OCD based "false attraction" which is typically pretty mild and manageable, and then the mind bendingly crazy "limerence" which again is basically an OCD like disorder, but all encompassing - to the point where the person who is limerent can often forget to eat, bathe, go to work, socialize normally, etc., because they are completely obsessed with thoughts of whomever they are limerent for. This state can even persist past being rebuffed by the object of their compulsion and typically it involves some sort of desire projection on behalf of the person with the symptoms - they will essentially invent future scenarios (marriage, family, kids, running away to Alaska, etc) and even personality traits of their target as it's all part of their limerent fantasy.

<>

The thing about this, however, is that this intense state of limerence is usually short (especially if the situation progresses past just one sided desire for a relationship) and it seldom survives when the OCD starts to introduce negative consequences into the persons life.

<>

So, my advice would be - you can totally use the Martian Slut Ray plot device in stories, but you need to make it focus less on just the sexual aspect and more on the overall desire for a relationship. People like this have constant intrusive thoughts and they will let everything in their life go - work, friends, family, hygiene, etc when they are in this state. You were kind of there, but in this story, Tally just was thinking about her pussy getting constantly wet and then progressed to wanting to marry Dev. It would have been almost the other way around, like she would have felt an intense desire to have a relationship with him, which would have them culminated in sex, instead of just fucking right away. Throw in some intrusive thoughts - throw in a lot of guilt and anxiety and grappling with cognitive dissonance (behavior and actions not matching with morals, but unable to do anything about it). Basically, it'd be a bit more realistic and less silly way to get the effect you want for your story.

<>

That being said, there's also room for a different type of obsession if we're talking about paraphillia/fetish compulsions, but for one like this - I think an OCD/limerence type effect on the cheating wife would make it more believable.

<>

Also, something interesting to note - a lot of people who are limerent, when they come out of it (and they always do) are usually VERY distraught over what they've done. Imagine you went crazy one day and got so angry you murdered your family, then afterwards you are sane. You remember being angry, angry enough to murder, but when you look back at it, you don't understand WHY you were so angry. It doesn't make sense. You've never been that angry before about that kind of stuff. In fact, you're certain it's not a big deal. Why did this happen? Etc. I think this would be a very interesting thing to explore in a LW story - because it's real and it absolutely does happen. Read some forums online about people trying to patch up their marriages after an OCD like mental episode like this. It's insane (no pun intended) and in some cases really disturbing to hear people so completely distraught about what they've done and terrified that it might happen to them again.

<>

All that being said, I still rated this story very high. It's well written, even if it's a bit unsatisfying and the wife is more than a little silly. Possibly my issue for knowing too much psychology and applying it to the bizarre behavior of a fictional person in a story lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As you wrote, revenge is a dish bet served cold. Somewhere in time Devon should learn he is not the father of a child he is going to raise as his own//////

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's a hollow revenge when your enemies will never be impacted by it.

Devon will be a happy, content husband and daddy for the rest of his life.

What kind of revenge is that? It's so 'cold' that it's ineffective.

A follow-up would resolve it, but right now I'm not sure reading such a thing would be palatable.

The disappearance of the wife from the story at the end also felt like there is unfinished business. I know it's not always necessary, and often feels like paint-by-numbers, and I am also aware that sometimes you just need to use your own imagination, but to me, in this particular story, it just increased my perception that it all just fell flat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Randi's influence is maybe bigger than H realizes -- the point of a "man's" revenge is that the target knows where it comes from, and why.

Signed: JustAnotherHugeAssMaleEgo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ex-wife pretty much skated on any lasting pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not sure what to make of this one. Wife is zapped by the Martian Slut Ray, ok, that has now become an accepted norm in LW meaning that no woman between the ages of 35 and 80 can control her sexual behaviour unlike IRL. She then invites her lover to give her one in her own home which no one with a functioning brain would ever even consider doing but hey, she's been zapped by the MSR and perhaps one of it's many effects is to shut down the part of the brain that governs the intellect.

One of the many things that didn't chime with me was the wife's casual cheating with no guilt or remorse while still wanting desperately to remain married to Stephen then running straight back into the arms of her lover while her marriage was still on life support. Very strange.

Snuggling on the couch watching a movie together after the affair has been revealed? I don't think so.

The author tried to rescue the story with the twist about the paternity of Ava's baby but only with limited success. A good read over all but not H1957's best.

JR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It would have been nice to hear about Tally's life going forward. To truly get revenge, Ava should agree to tell Devon of her firstborns true parentage when the kid is 25 or so along with thanks for raising him from Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Let's see... beat his ass and knocked his wife up. I'd say that was revenge all right!

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Banabout 1 month ago

Talk about getting hit by the proverbial Martian Slut-Ray!!!! Wow!!!! This loving wife is the poster child for that meme!!! Very good story as usual from this author. Critiques too minor to mention - especially with the drought that has been the LW category as of late. Sheesh! Thanks for your usual excellent story! 5/5 BRB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

To me, would have made the 5th star with completion of the revenge. Some plan to notify Devon upon the child becoming of age, on his death bed, etc, The title might have more aptly been "Best Created Cold" since the service wasn't done. Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hey, Hooked! Who’s Traci? Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was good, but we need an epilogue where, after the lil' bastard graduates from college, Devon finds out he raised Stephen's son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story,Hooked!

Demander, you crack me up!

Tally Hoe, indeed!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A pretty week attempt at revenge. Some plot holes. That happened to Telley? And the big one. If Devon never learns that he was cuckolded, and even worse that he was raising Stephen's son, then there is no revenge, unless he were told after 5 years or 10, whenever. Frankly, Devon came out the winner.

Four stars.

/

JPB NOT BOB

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 month ago
The husband

Didn't bust the asshole good enough nor did he take full revenge out on his wife.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married87about 1 month ago

Great story! Loved the twist at the end.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 1 month ago

thats why revenge just makes to doer worse and dumb revenge at that if devon never knows

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is just stupid.. he catches her cheating and stays..she tells him she have to have this guy.. she's not sorry about cheating, just sorry the cuck finally caught on... instead of divorcing her sorry ass immediately he stays, talking about reconciliation.. for the 1st time I was on the douchebag side😂😂😂😂😂... he didn't force the slut, he didn't drug her.. she admitted she wanted it to happen..he catches them and allegedly beats up the guy.. but the slut got no consequences, so of course she went back to fucking devon a few days later.. she lost respect for the cuck the minute she laid eyes on devon... the respect went into the gutter when he caught her and didn't dump her. hence why she had no problem desecrating the bed they shared, in the home they raised their son. the cuck meant absolutely nothing to her. She didn't want his boring dick.. her orgasms were stronger with her young lover than the boring cuck... she wasn't even regretful when she lost her husband.. she was back to those mind blowing orgasms 3 days later😂😂😂😂😂😂😂..the MC was so pathetic and his revenge was just blah... he dumped one cum slut just to impregnate another in some warp logic of getting revenge on devon.. devon wasn't the one who owed him a fuck thing. He wasn't the one who made promises and vows. He saw a willing slut with no respect or love for her husband and jumped at the chance. You can't blame him, blame the slut🤷🏾‍♀️.. she's the one that didn't hesitate to shit on him, their home and their marriage. Even until the end, she still didn't give a shit about losing him😂😂😂😂😂... she showed more emotions at finding out devonn wasn't going to marry her, had no interest in her other than the sex and only continued as a form of revenge against her husband.. I really didn't like the MC.. I don't like a man with no self respect and backbone.. I would walk all over him😫😫😫. we women love a strong man that's not going to take our shit.. at least I don't.. I had a therapist that described me as bossy and bitch.. I own both.. I am absolutely bossy and can be a major bitch.. but I'm also loyal. I love you, I love you with my whole heart and soul. But I absolutely won't be giving loyalty and respect to someone that cheats & disrespects me.. my self esteem just wouldn't allow it that nonsense.. I couldn't give any less of a shit if we've been together 26 yrs or 136yrs.. .. those year's didn't mean shit to you, why the fuck should they mean a damn to me?.. someone shows you who they are you believe them.. stop trying to dispute what they're telling and showing you..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Would love to read a fast forward 3 years later, Ava did keep in touch with Stephen.

Ava sends him an email asking to meet.

They arrange a meeting, reason Ava wants a second child,

OLDLITEROTICAREADEROLDLITEROTICAREADERabout 1 month ago

A well written and wonderfully told story......really liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wasted revenge. If Devon doesn't know he still thinks Stephen is a wimpy cuck.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 month ago

Absolute fucking stupid beyond words.

60022Mallard60022Mallardabout 1 month ago

The ridiculous ending reduced it to a 4 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Something I forgot to mention in my original comment was the so very LW passage in which the MC, having discovered that his wife was cheating on him couldn't find anything more important to get angry about in this whole shit show than the fact that his wife let her boyfriend have her 'ass' more times than she let him. Anyone who considers a detail like this to be remotely important deserves every bit of shit that comes his way. Next we'll be reading on here that anal sex is a cure for cancer!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 month ago

Enjoyed the story. The ending made it real. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was Awesome!!!!!

silverthorne16silverthorne16about 1 month ago

Liked it, but the fact that Devon still thinks he got the last laugh and was never truly humiliated and taken down still feels like a missed opportunity to me. The college could have been told about the affair, which could have possibly led to him being fired, blackballed, and never allowed the chance later on to land that teaching position at another college. Sure, some day he might learn of the parentage of his son, but so what? And how his fiance would still be willing and eager to marry him is a mystery to me.

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfourabout 1 month ago

Excellent ending!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Meh. Divorce was inevitable, even BEFORE the cheating started; neither man nor wife show any emotion about losing the marriage. Not one iota of concern or angst from the cheating wife, or husband for that matter, about remaining married. Just some lip service about counseling, very lackluster effort from both, a shrug of the shoulders, and it's a year later with the divorce complete. Who cares?

.

If you want your readers to feel some kind of emotion for the MC and his marriage, you have to give it value. There cannot be any conflict without two opposing views. In this story, neither cared enough to really try. And the tattoo on her pudendum? You threw that in to make her even more detestable, I suppose, but it just made her look stupid. 3 stars.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 month ago

Funny but now that prick will raise HIS son so...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Didn’t work for me. Way over the top and unbelievable.

JustSomeWordsJustSomeWordsabout 1 month ago

Damn! That was some fine payback! *5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I suppose revenge can exist in one's mind. It's just not as satisfying unless the target acknowledges the offence has hurt them.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 month ago

4 stars - Revenge, without the guilty party knowing about the revenge, is a waste of time and effort.

This revenge should have been broadcast far and wide - especially to the ex-wife SLUT. Talk about adding insult to injury - Ava should have made sure that every child she gave birth to was Stephens. However, Ava should have dumped Devon and moved in with Stephen. She would then have a proven and trustworthy husband, who is also a much better lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Stupid, stupid,stupid

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongolabout 1 month ago

Hah!

Nicely done, every level.

5*

-

Be well!

CelestialFalconCelestialFalconabout 1 month ago

Abrupt ending.

.

No clue what becomes of Tally. Her arenas have been informed of what she did, but we don’t get any indication of friction in their relationship.

.

Devon apparently never finds out he’s been cuckold; so that anti-climatic.

.

The more I reflect on the ending to the story, the less I like the extensive precursor the leads to it. Not enough bang in the conclusion to warrant the wandering narrative that its founded upon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

When I read "Tally" my mind saw, heard, and imagined "Towelie" from South Park. The rest of the story was one of the best of its kind. Many of the conversations between Stephen and Tally would be, for most LW writers, an opportunity to subject us to a fifteen-page manifesto full of "let me finish, and then you can speak" lines. Instead, you wrote clean, crisp, and well-flowing dialogue. When MC was angry, you stayed out of the weeds where most writers on this site create a screaming, slobbering rage-boy character. The anger you DO write isn't hyperbolic and is well-placed in the moment.

-

What is hyperbolic and almost ruins the story is the dripping, glugging, leaking, drizzling, and spattering of body fluids. Are you obsessed? Also, these wives that are totally clueless grow old, but you at least tacitly admitted you used such a cartoon character when MC alluded to the Martian Slut Ray. Gotta give ya that one. While I know the ending will drive most of the BTB Cabal over the edge of madness, the subtle cruelty was perfect. 4/5.

uncle_muduncle_mudabout 1 month ago

Nice ... Five Stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yeah, messing with innocent lives is bush league. Whilst 'tis but a story, still...

inka2222inka2222about 1 month ago

Amazing BTB and 4.5 easy stars rounded to 5. I really wish the skanky asswipe got revenge on her, ideally karmically. But I'll settle for Stephen getting to literally cuckold the asshole, since let's face it, having a child with your genes, AND having the ass paying for it and raising it, is 1000x the revenge than a mere physical violence.

Anyone else taking the bet that this isn't the end and Stephen will be the donor for all of Ava's babies? (and probably get to have sex with her otherwise, since she apparently liked him in bed from the last page of the story).

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

Average at best Hooky.

Tally was never punished in your story and neither was Devon unless he knows what Stephen and Ava did to him.

Anther chapter is needed, Ava and Stephen need to come out about the baby and Stephen needs to take Ava publically from Devon so he loses everything.

Tally needs to be publically outed with a copy of the tape being sent to everyone she knows. Lose her her job. Shame her so badly she’s needs to leave town.

Punish the cheaters, that get you a 5/5 and not the 3/5 l gave you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yeah, she was heartbroken in the end... but she had the year of her life! I don't think she ended up being the loser here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thats “iceberg cold”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So...I really liked the revenge itself, but the story itself was rather dull. I'm giving it 5 stars purely because it breaks the mold of monotony that has set in recently.

FordF150guyFordF150guyabout 1 month ago

Excellent! Nothing more needs to be said. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Where is the slut ex wife's ice cold dish?

When Devon finds out it will be an ice cold dish served up by Steve and Ava. Until then it is just a frozen dish waiting.

Four Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Incomplete. Several pages were devoted narrating Tally adultery and yet we don't know what happened to her in the end. Stephen end game was quite unbelievable.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 month ago

Good. I agree with the commenter below. What is good about revenge, if the revenged upon person doesn’t know aboug it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Revenge is kind of empty without him finding out. His wife got off easily which resulted in an anticlimactic ending.

His cuddling with his wife and kissing her didn't fit in with the story.

Overall it was dissapointing.

GardenshedGardenshedabout 1 month ago

Hated this story, it made me so pissed off and knotted my gut. It was a great story especially how Stephen got revenge of Devon…. A well written story. Thanks for sharing….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. I wish there was more about his ex wife suffering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not much. A real wild unbelievable story line. But from the twilight zone.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Great story. I hope Steven calls Devon in 18 years and says “gotcha!”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

How could the MC allow his own flesh and blood to be raised by a manwhore and a vindictive bitch? What had his youngest child done to deserve such a miserable fate?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What others said. It’s not revenge if the target doesn’t know. Of course even if Devon doesn’t find out until 20 years later, then it’s really great revenge!

Pretty standard cheating wife formula story that this own churns out regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great way to get revenge. Expect to tell Devon that he isn't the father on the kid's 18ty birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The whore wife became mentally dysfunctional. A Martian Slut Ray plot device is still lame even if you admit it in your story? Its called Martian Slut Ray because the wife's change of character, values, ethics and morals is complete science fiction. Unless you admit that the wife's behavior is classically psychopathic: she destroyed her life, her future, her family, all for the thrill of Devon's cock. It might as well have been a hit of meth or a shot of heroine. And yes, people do suddenly become addicts. Because they are suddenly suffering some sort of mental dysfunction.

\

So in the end this is a story about what a crazy woman did to fuck up her life. So there is no drama or suspense, just pity and resigned acceptance. Crazy people are living in cardboard boxes, championing the eradication of the Jewish race, and fucking up previously loving faithful marriages. And the whole time they are telling you that You are the person who's fucked up. No doubt Tally is busy shopping for the next Devon, while telling her horrified family that she's just fine and they all are being judgemental straight-laced assholes . . . "You just wish You could get fucked that good!"

\

No need for a sequel. Tally continued to gain weight, continued to get cock wherever she could find it, and ended up a drunken whore pig working the street and living off her family's disgusted charity. Devon did Stephen a favor. The only fitting sequel is after Ava divorces Devon for fucking around on her, and after Devon's step son turns 18 and no long gets child support payments, then Stephen will send Devon a thank you note, for two favors: you know what they are. Thanks for the story.

Calico75Calico75about 1 month ago

Excellent!! Love the twist at the end! So well written!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 month ago

Sorry, but I didn't like this story. I find it terrible the MC is giving his biological child to the guy who has ruined his life. I cannot empathize with someone who treats parenthood so irresponsibly. A big NO from me.

mndhanson017mndhanson017about 1 month ago

To Oatmeal, it wasn't during work hours as she had told Devon that she only works half a day on Fridays, so they went to bang, when they were done with work because he had Fridays off. It would have been nice to see how Tally's family reacted to the video because if they didn't drill any sense into her, I feel like they disowned her then. I feel like Ava will tell Devon when the time is right, so she can have enough to leave him, it'd be hilarious if she throws the words that he said to Stephen back at him.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 month ago

I'm sorry and I know it's fiction but the "Deception" between Ava & Stephen just, well to hard to swallow! Ava had Stephens baby and passed it off as Devons as the ultimate payback? I guess it could happen! 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐'s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

An 18-21 years later sequel would be great. It would be a good reveal of what happen during the intervening year.

Who knows, maybe by the end of it, Steve and Ava tie the knot.

Now THAT would be a bitterly cold burn vengeance for Tally and Devon to suffer. Especially if Ava had ALL children by Steve and NONE by Devon.

Nuke 'em till they glow, baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

WOW, I loved it. Very well written, and I gave it 5 stars.

robbo069robbo069about 1 month ago

Pity the story didn’t continue with a 12 months later chapter when Devon finally finds out that he wasn’t the father and that Stephen was, otherwise a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I agree that it would be better if both his ex and Devon know the truth.

rodryder44rodryder44about 1 month ago

Sweet revenge five stars

XluckyleeXluckyleeabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed this story but would like more drama in the ending. 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You have the dude practically making women cream just by being in their proximity. And you think that cucking THAT dude would make for believable revenge? No way his fiance would be fucking a cuck. And despite all the posturing, MC was a bona fide cuck. He caught his wife getting railed on his bed and the same night, he was cuddling with her. Any normal man would be heaving just at the thought. I mean legit projectile vomiting. Only an actual cuckold would be ok with physical contact after seeing her getting bred up close and personal. Hell, even primates lose interest on a female after seeing her getting dick. And that dude was even lower than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

How is it revenge if he doesn't know?! That part was really pretty lame.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 1 month ago

WOW!! Didn't see that coming. Greta revenge. even though he is still walking around upright, now she needs to get her tubes tied. 7 stars because the cunt was just too narcissistic and self-centered to see what she was doing. He deserves a happy ending. I hope he gets one.

The BEAR

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 1 month ago

Where do I begin? How do you make bullet points in comments? ● It can be done!

I paid a psychiatrist $250 for a half hour session two days ago. He first had me take a physical where I was rudely asked when I had my balls removed. At the end of the session, his diagnosis was simple. I was a wimp fag cuck. I was a waste of the air I breathe and I should terminate myself for the good of the planet.

That shit cost me $250! That's when I realized that the readers here have been successfully analyzing me for years. They've been spot on and were totally free! I offer one and all my humblest apologies for not heeding the chorus of wimp fag cuck comments cast in my direction. I need to own it. Once I admit to my problem, I can begin to seek a cure. I am unsure if anonymous is one brilliant fucker making many comments, or many brilliant fuckers making independent observations. Either way, God bless you all. HDK will get double dose testosterone injections every day for the foreseeable future. He will someday make anonymous proud of him. In the end, isn't pleasing anonymous what we writers want more than anything else?

●HDK - I try poison every good story. It's my senility response of trying to hold onto a faded glory. (I could have said it better myself, but it's the thought that counts!)

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyabout 1 month ago

Out Effin Standing Ice Cold!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is NOT a new story. I’ve read it before. Not sure if it was by this author bit it’s definitely a REPEAT

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 1 month ago

Easily the best revenge ever. A star!

inka2222inka2222about 1 month ago

@anon who posted "How is it revenge if he doesn't know?! That part was really pretty lame."

///

1. Main character did the ULTIMATE win by having the ass pay and raise the child with his genes. This is LITERALLY the definition of "cuckolding", the original one (before lame ass fetishist man haters stole the word to use in their sick games). It comes from "Coocoo bird", the bird laying its eggs in other bird species' nests. This is already revenge enough. The reason men hate their wife cheat on them isn't simply "oooh mine is now not mine" - it's a deep seated evolutionary rebellion against your reproductive rights being violated. So, yes, MC literally putting a child into a-hole's woman is 100x the revenge compared to mere sex the cheaters had.

///

2. Also, who said that the a-hole won't know? He won't know NOW... but in the future, AFTER he has invested years of toil, sweat, and emotional investment AND money into the baby AND his wife, THEN he finds out it was ALL a lie, and the kid isn't his and she cheated on him from before the wedding. Trust me, this is 100000x the damage that he inflicted on MC (imagine if it happened to you, but without provocation - would you rather be in a position of MC with long term great wife cheating for a couple months; OR, raising someone else's kids and the wife hiding that from you for years?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was fucking beautiful! I didn’t see that coming at all and it made everything worth it. A damn fine five star piece of writing.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm guessing that, having cooked this dish during the engagement, Ava is going to let it get rather cold before she reveals it.

Lyon796Lyon796about 1 month ago

Interesting and original. Five stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous