Best Served Cold

Story Info
A tale of betrayal, revenge and forgiveness.
11.4k words
4.54
93.7k
170
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about infidelity, revenge and forgiveness.

The story is told by the two main characters.

There is little sex in this story so please don't read this if that is all you are interested in.

The story is a complete work of fiction and not based on any real persons or organisations.

An event described in the story in Bali actually occurred in 2017.

Amy' Story

I was stretched out in bed just waking when I felt something hard rubbing and probing between my legs from behind. I was startled and momentarily confused, then realised where I was and smiled contentedly. I felt his body spooned up behind me with an arm draped around, a hand stroking my breast. I parted my knees and let out a small groan as a hard cock penetrated and slowly inched inside me. There was no resistance as I was full of sloppy cum from the night before. He held me gently and very slowly fucked me awake. He knew I loved that. I felt him quicken and I clamped down on him tightly and felt the pulsing of more cum being added to lasts nights' deposits. He held me tightly until his cock slipped out, then I turned and gave my lover a deep kiss. We held each other tenderly until the morning alarm went off. Damn, reality was calling.

My lover got out of bed and headed into his adjoining hotel room to get ready for the day. We always booked two adjoining rooms with an internal connecting door to avoid suspicion. It wouldn't be good if our affair was discovered.

I was Dan's executive assistant. We had been working together for just over two years now and lovers for most of that time. With my role, we had to work very closely together and travel frequently around the country to other offices, meet clients and attend industry sales conferences. This gave us ample opportunity to be together without arousing any suspicion.

Yes, I was married with a husband at home. My marriage had been a bit of a 'shotgun wedding.' I was only 15 years old and in high school dating my first boyfriend Allan. One night when my parents were out one thing led to another and soon after I discovered I was pregnant. By the time we confessed to our parents it was too late to do anything but have the baby. My parents were furious and were pressuring me to adopt the baby. His parents were wanting us to keep it and they even offered to take care of it while we finished school.

Allan stayed with me through the pregnancy, even though we copped a lot of nasty remarks from other school students and our teachers, like me being a slut. Allan got in many fights with other guys who badmouthed me and was even suspended from school for a while.

The birth was terrifying, but he stayed at my side the whole time. Finally we greeted our gorgeous baby girl into the world two days after my 16th birthday. As we held Lauren in our arms we knew there was no way we could give her up to someone else.

My parents virtually disowned me at first, so we moved in with Allan's parents and became child-parents ourselves. True to their word, his parents did a lot of Lauren's early parenting while we finished high school.

When we finished school we both got jobs, got married in a simple ceremony and moved into our tiny own house. Our plans for the future of going to university had to be put on hold, yet again, as another 'mistake' resulted in a sister for Lauren we named Emma.

To cut a long story short, with a lot of hard work, parenting grind, and support from our parents over the next decade, we both completed university degrees part time, taking in-turn to study and work. At the same time we managed to raise two wonderful daughters. We were very much in love.

Allan absolutely doted on his 2 girls and they were very close. My relationship with them was a bit more fraught. We used to argue quite a lot and I found myself resenting them at times. I guess I subconsciously blamed them for not having the life I had planned for myself when I was 15.

After graduation from university, I got a job as Executive Assistant to the Business Development Manager of a medical equipment company, Dan Johnson. I was then 29 and he was 38.

Dan and I hit it off really well from the start. We quickly developed into a formidable professional team. I was loving my job, sales were booming, and management was happy and had given me a big raise. I was finally feeling like I had a real normal life.

My job entailed quite a bit of overnight travel, sometimes alone, but more often with my boss Dan. It was really exciting going out to new places around the country to meet clients, negotiate sales deals and rub shoulders with very senior executives. I was getting fantastic experience and loving it. I was away from home around three weeks in every four. My travel schedule could be anything from one to two nights to the whole week away and sometimes on weekends.

While the job and travelling were great, it meant I was away from my husband and girls a lot. Allan had to pick up most of the parenting.

Dan and I spent a lot of time together and got to know each other really well. Despite our age difference, he had been married about the same time as me had three younger children.

To make sure Alan didn't get too concerned about me travelling with my boss, I told him a white lie that I was mostly travelling alone or with another woman. I also told him that while I worked well professionally with my boss, he was a bit of an asshole and I didn't like him personally. In reality my boss was gorgeous and I was fascinated with him as well as very attracted. I loved spending time in his company. When travelling together we had the habit of finding cosy restaurants to have dinner, spending hours sipping wine and chatting.

One night, about six months after I started at the firm, Dan and I had just landed a particularly big sales order earlier that day. We ordered a special dinner to celebrate, together with a bottle of expensive French champagne. After as we sat facing each other feeling both elated and a little fuzzy from the champagne and delicious dinner, he reach out his hand and put it on top of mine. Looking deeply into my eyes he said, "you do know Amy that I am falling very badly for you." My heart burst into a beating frenzy and I couldn't say a word. After what seemed like an eternity, but was in reality probably 15 seconds, he stood up and held out his hand to me. I hesitated for a moment then took his hand and stood. He wordlessly he led me up to his hotel room.

Once inside the room we tore each other's clothes off and fell onto the bed in a passionate frenzy. We fucked all night and I lost count of how many orgasms he gave me. In the morning we woke and this time made tender love. I felt I had died and gone to heaven. Our flight home wasn't until late morning so we ordered breakfast and languidly lay in bed naked eating it then made love again before leaving.

On the way home I did have some pangs of guilt about being an unfaithful wife. Rationalising it, I thought that I had never had a chance to 'spread my wings' with other men when younger and I deserved at least one experience. Anyway, it served my husband right for neglecting me as our sex life had never really recovered from the hard early years of our marriage. I realised that I had been so caught up with Dan the previous night I had missed ringing Emma to wish her happy birthday. She had just turned 11 years and was rapidly growing up.

I looked at Dan sitting next to me on the plane and he smiled back and squeezed my hand. I knew despite the guilt and it being wrong, I was hooked.

When I got home the feeling of guilt flooded back. Allan was really happy to see me after a week away, but I shied away from his hugs and kisses. Likewise later that night when he wanted to make love I put him off begging fatigue. I was tired but also very sore from the workout Dan had given me. It was the first time I had ever refused Allan.

'Back to the present', our affair which started 18 months ago was continuing unabated.

Over time I managed my guilt and hid my secret from Allan by locking off part of my emotions when at home. I didn't realise then just how much I was emotionally withdrawing from Allan and my girls. My thoughts always seemed to be about Dan and when we could be together again. The lying to hide it had become second nature and I no longer felt so guilty.

I had fallen hopelessly in love with Dan and occasionally contemplated leaving Allan to be together with him. We had sometimes discussed this in fun while laying together naked after sex but we both realised it was a big step and would cause a lot of hurt, especially to our children.

Our company was expanding so we travelled more often for work. Sometimes when there was no work travel scheduled for the week we would do a fake overnight business trip and go to a hotel in a nearby city for the night. We also occasionally went on short holidays together to celebrate our anniversaries and birthdays, using the excuse of attending a conference at a remote location. The 'conference' was always conveniently situated at a nice beach resort far away. We picked places where there was an actual conference happening so we had an alibi.

We were exceptionally careful at work and had developed a strong 'game face' acting very professionally when any other people were around. We never sneaked off anywhere together to meet clandestinely, we had lunch at different times, arrived and left work at different time, etc. We set up secret email accounts outside the work IT system and only communicated via them. We never met up in our town. When we had to socialise at office functions it was only in big groups and we never sat together or had one-on one chats. I usually called home at the end of the day at a time of my choosing so I couldn't be interrupted or surprised. I never told Allan where I was staying and he never asked. At home, I bitched to my husband about my 'hard assed' boss and the need to travel so often and work so hard. He often asked why I didn't find another job with a nice boss and less travel. I just told him I was learning too much and being paid too much to quit.

At occasional work functions where partners were expected to attend, we had been very careful to manage our expressions and emotions. I had introduced my husband to my boss and he introduced his wife to us. We were always careful to have a short polite chit-chat then move on and talk to other colleagues. After that we never looked sideways at each other.

In all we covered our tracks meticulously. No-one ever suspected anything.

My Husband Allan was happy for me to be doing well at work, but was also irritated that I was away so much and a lot of the parenting fell on his shoulders on top of his own work as an IT consultant.

I still loved my husband, of course, though I noticed we seemed to be drifting apart. He always seemed to be busy with the girls and his work. I realised guiltily we rarely had sex anymore and our affection had diminished. I made a mental note to try to make it up to him.

Allan's Story

We had endured an early rough start to life having our first child at age 16, married at 18, then another child soon after. By a lot of hard work and teamwork we had managed to graduate university, me with an IT degree and Amy with a Commerce degree, all while raising two girls. We didn't mind the hardship as we loved each other very much.

When Amy got her first professional job after graduation about two years ago she was 'over the moon' and I was very proud of her.

Finally we were both working professionally earning good salaries and set up to start enjoying a normal life together.

At first I was highly supportive of her career but I increasingly resented the long hours and amount of travel that the job entailed. She left home around 7 am and was usually not home until 6 to 7 pm. She was away for work most weeks for at least 1 or 2 nights, sometimes more, and sometimes not getting home until Saturday afternoon.

When she was at home during the week she either worked after dinner or just vegetated in front of TV. Saturdays she slept in until late then went out shopping. Sundays she went to the gym in the morning and would then have brunch with her girlfriends. She was usually too tired to go out any evening with me.

We didn't spend much quality time as a family. She was always, apparently, too busy at work to take time off for a vacation so the girls and I often holidayed without her.

I noticed her personality was changing. The loving wife and mother was going, replaced by a selfish, often irritated and distant inhabitant of the house and my bed. Our sex life was very average and I in turn was always frustrated and irritated.

Whenever I tried to raise the subject I got beaten down immediately. She told me it was just my imagination, or I am tired from work, I am working hard for us, our sex life is fine, etc. I was worried where this could end up.

At the end of her first year of work, I had been obliged to accompany her to the staff Christmas party at the CEO's mansion. I met her boss Dan there for the first time and also his wife We had a polite but brief chat about nothing, then he excused himself and they went off to mingle. My wife guided me to some others and launched into a discussion with other fellow staff.

Later it suddenly struck me as a bit strange. Her boss seemed a very reasonably amiable person, though a bit reserved, but not the ogre Amy made out. Dan's wife was very pleasant as well. Since Amy was his Executive Assistant I thought we would have more than just a polite cursory chat. I could also sense Amy was a little tense. She had a habit of talking very quickly when she nervous which was a giveaway. I thought it weird she would be nervous around her boss when they worked so closely together. It was perplexing. Though I trusted her completely, I did file that thought away to contemplate later.

During that next year I was also extremely busy as I had decided to establish my own IT consultancy. On top of this, I was raising our girls virtually single handed. So I pushed most concerns about Amy aside.

As far as life with Amy went, it was a repeat of the previous year. She was travelling even more often and becoming more distant with all three of us. I had recently started to notice that her attitude to me was becoming condescending and dismissive. She showed me little love or affection and our sex life was almost non-existent. Only occasionally did I begrudging get a mercy fuck with no love or intimacy involved. It was apparent our relationship was unravelling.

At year's end I again attended her staff Christmas party. Our interaction with her boss was a repeat was a repeat of the previous meeting. A passing thought did cross my mind afterwards that she was hiding something. For the first time since we got together at age 15, I was having doubts about her. Was there another man in her life? The thought was almost too overwhelming. We had fought together as a team so hard through so much adversity to get to where were now. She wouldn't do that, would she? What should I do?

I didn't take extreme measures like hiring a private investigator or hacking her computer, but I did start to observe her more closely. I couldn't spot one thing out of place. It was either my imagination or she was very clever hiding her tracks. Either way things were not good between us. I guess I was just too busy to worry.

Meanwhile, my Girls were rapidly growing up. Lauren, now 15, was turning into a lovely young woman and Emma, now 12, was on the cusp of womanhood. We spent lots of time together and were really close, though sadly their mother had little time for them.

Both girls were keen soccer players so every Saturday morning during the season I would go watch them both play. It was a highlight of my week. After the game we would go find somewhere to have lunch, usually at their favourite Japanese restaurant, and chat about what they were up to. I noticed they hardly ever mentioned their mother. Afterwards, depending on the weather, we would walk along the beach, go see a movie, or they would meet up with their friends.

After the end of the first match of the season, Emma came over to me accompanied by a brand new member of the soccer team. She was a captivating young girl, tall, absolutely beautiful with a broad smile, long dark hair and deep dark brown eyes. She was also very athletic and had been a stand-out in her first game with Emma's team scoring 2 goals. "Hey dad, this is Callie. Can I go over to her place and hang out this afternoon."

"Hi Callie nice to meet you. Sure Emma, as long as Callie's parents are OK with it."

Callie turned and called out, "mum can Emma come around to our place this afternoon."

A woman, obviously Callie's mum, turned and then started to walk towards us.

Fuck me! She was a grown up version of her daughter and absolutely 'drop dead' gorgeous.

She introduced herself as Sophie. She readily agreed Emma could come to her house in the afternoon. We then chatted a little but I am still not sure what I said. I knew I was babbling away somewhat incoherently. After the two of them had left my two girls burst into laughter at my embarrassment and then smirked at each other.

That evening Emma reported back that Sophie was really nice. She was a single mum as Callie's dad had died in a car accident about three years ago. Sophie was raising Callie and her younger brother Tom aged 11, by herself. The single mum bit definitely got my attention.

Next Saturday while Lauren and I stood watching Emma play her soccer game, Sophie came over to us with her son and asked if they could watch with us. I had prepared mentally in case I met her again and was determined to not look so stupid again.

We chatted during the game. She had recently moved to town for a new job and didn't know many people yet. She was very happy that Callie had met a new friend in Emma and complimented me on her good manners. After the match Emma asked if Callie could come over to our place.

"Sure Emma that would be great, if it's Ok with you Sophie."

"Sure is."

"Why not come now Callie and have lunch with us. Do you like sushi?"

"Yes I love it."

"Great, that's settled. In fact, why don't all three of you come to lunch with us," I blurted out.

Thanks so much for the invitation Allan, but I would be intruding on your family, so I won't come."

I was feeling a bit crestfallen when Lauren piped up, "no please come Sophie, it would be really lovely to have you with us and I get a woman to talk to for a change. You absolutely won't be intruding. Please."

She looked at me. "If you are sure I am not intruding Allan that would be lovely." I shook my head and mumbled something incoherent again.

As we turned to walk to our cars, Lauren tuned towards me with a smirk and gave me a big wink.

Lunch was a big success. We, meaning mostly the four girls, ended up chatting for almost two hours. I think Tom was happy to have the company of another male and we talked a bit amongst ourselves about computers and football. At one point I heard Sophie, very casually, ask asked my girls if their mum ever came to watch their soccer games.

Lauren's answer surprised me. "No never. She hasn't much interest in us really. She is only interested in her work and herself. Dad's our 'mum' too. He's the one who looks after us."

Sophie shot me an inquiring look.

During the rest of the soccer season it became our habit to have lunch together after each game. Emma and Callie became close friends and would alternate between our houses after the game, and sometimes after school. Sometimes Tom came over as well with his sister, but he seemed to want to hang out with me most of the time. We often tinkered with computers, kicked a ball around or went out bike riding. I also noticed that Lauren often went over to visit Sophie and the two of them sometimes went out shopping together then stopped for a coffee and girl talk.